Dark and Disturbing Cartoon Theories - Page 4

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Dark and Disturbing Cartoon Theories

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

Default Re: Dark and Disturbing Cartoon Theories

WARNING: YU-GI-OH! SPOILERS!!!!
    Last edited by Niji; 28th November 2012 at 09:09 PM.

Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

i heard this the winnie the pooh characters all have a medical disorder
    Christopher Robin: Schizophrenia(this is when there is a malfunction in the perception of reality which is certainly evident in Christopher having hallucinations where he imagines his stuffed toys are alive)
    Winnie The Pooh: Eating Disorder (though you may not think of this as a mental disorder, the cause of it is Pooh’s low self esteem which is psychological resulting in his excessive need for honey)
    Piglet: Panophobia – (a mental condition where you fear everything. Piglet gets overly-nervous several times and this is apparent in the way his ears subtly twitch.)
    Tigger: ADHD – (condition of the brain which results in hyperactivity and trouble paying attention)
    Rabbit: OCD – (an anxiety disorder in which the person suffers from obsessive thoughts and compulsive tendencies. These can be seen in Rabbit having uncontrollable actions such as cleaning and, basically, being a “neat freak” but to an extreme level)
    Owl:Narcissistic Personality Disorder – (being excessively preoccupied with themselves. Owl believes that he is the most clever animal in the wood, boasting how he has brains whilst “the others have fluff”)
    Eeyore: Depression – (mental state characterised by a dejected and gloomy feeling surrounding them and a lack of activity. I hope no explanation is needed for how this relates to Eeyore)

Blog Entries

Adventure Time's world is actually a post-apo-oh wait.

I have begun to realize the dark secrets within the horrors of a show I used to watch with my little niece and nephew. Dora the Explorer. :p

It all makes sense now, in a world where anything is anthropomorphic animals, buildings, even objects. Kleptomaniac foxes run wild. Dangerous rivers, mountains and cliffs are everywhere, and you "Have" to cross or climb them just to get to the darn grocery store! No "walking around" or stuff like that.
    There is no safety in this world, you have rely on your wits and strength just to survive.

Which is why Dora and Boots always go off somewhere with no parent supervision despite they're only 4 years old. They're constantly getting into traps, and dangers, and climbing mountains and such. It's because their parents are forced to toughen them up in order to survive. It's the rule that world lives by.

And this proves I have no life :p lol

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

I guess South Park sort of counts as a cartoon. So, Stan, Kyle, and Cartman were best friends with Kenny as young children. Then, they were the witnesses to his gruesome and untimely death. After he died, they lost their grip on reality and were plagued with hallucinations. Sometimes, they were just of normal Kenny. They also had many which were exaggerations of the disaster that killed Kenny, which resulted in Kenny dying in various horrible ways. They were forced to relive twisted variations of Kenny's death over and over. Other than the hallucinations causing Stan to become a hoarder, Cartman to play with dolls and develop an eating disorder, and them all to become at least somewhat insane, after time they became used to living in their own reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavendrowzazeemontw0 View Post
    I guess South Park sort of counts as a cartoon
    It's made with flash, same with the new My Little Pony. So if it counts as a cartoon, South Park definitely does.

Yes, I am a duck.

Eh, I noticed some effy things in Metal Fight Beyblade.

1.) Benkei Hanawa: He has an unhealthy obsession with Kyouya. Also, I noticed that he only overeats when he is depressed, usually when Kyouya is away. Bullemia, anyone?

2.) Tsubasa: Very bipolar. In Metal Masters, his "dark side" is awakened, and several scenes are shown depicting "Evil Tsubasa" tempting "Good Tsubasa", with "Good Tsubasa" fighting back. Some of his dark side's temptations got so alluring that it almost seemed as if "Evil Tsubasa" was seducing "Good Tsubasa".

3.) Damian: His Bey is Hades Kerbecs, Hell Kerbecs in the Japanese. Honestly, in a kids' show?

3.) Jack: He's an artist. I get that. But does he really need to wear blue lipstick and pink hair? (I love the guy anyway.)

4.) Ryuuga: He killed three people. Gingka brought them back to life with his Beyspirit. In a kids' show.

5.) Rago: He killed Ryuuga. Then he attacked an innocent, harmless girl. She didn't even have a Bey.

...Also, there's the fact that none of them have any parents except for Gingka Hagane (Ryo Hagane) and Madoka Amano (unnamed). What on the earth are they doing without parents?!?
    Leggo likes this.

fosters home for imaginary friends

madame foster had "money in the bank" and decided to open her mansion to young people. where they are free to play with there imaginary friends and where they can ultimately leave them behind when they grow out of them. Mac for instance is rather neglected at home so he made blu but he couldnt stay at home with no parents there. so he goes to fosters home all day so that he can be supervised and play with blu. frankie helps out around the place by telling new young people about the old friends that had been left behind so their imaginations could be free to roam and play as they wish which explains why their are so many imaginary friends but remarkebly few actual people there. Goo is always there because she is hyperactive and is always making new imaginary friends her and mac play with their imaginary friends with eachother in this big empty mansion. frankie is constantly changing out silverware and such because shes helping the kids with believing in there imaginations. i think this show is based on and old rich lady who is trying to do something good for the youth of the community and get a little company at the same time as her clock is running out and teaching frankie that her imagination isnt a bad thing.

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

ill just cerate 1 for te luls

so as it turnz out spoengbeob iz a zombi nnd squdwiard is a gost bnd patirtkc is a zombiii alzo

lol

Quote Originally Posted by testyjester420 View Post
    fosters home for imaginary friends

madame foster had "money in the bank" and decided to open her mansion to young people. where they are free to play with there imaginary friends and where they can ultimately leave them behind when they grow out of them. Mac for instance is rather neglected at home so he made blu but he couldnt stay at home with no parents there. so he goes to fosters home all day so that he can be supervised and play with blu. frankie helps out around the place by telling new young people about the old friends that had been left behind so their imaginations could be free to roam and play as they wish which explains why their are so many imaginary friends but remarkebly few actual people there. Goo is always there because she is hyperactive and is always making new imaginary friends her and mac play with their imaginary friends with eachother in this big empty mansion. frankie is constantly changing out silverware and such because shes helping the kids with believing in there imaginations. i think this show is based on and old rich lady who is trying to do something good for the youth of the community and get a little company at the same time as her clock is running out and teaching frankie that her imagination isnt a bad thing.
    Close, but not quite. Frankie is Madam Foster's imaginary friend. Check out their outfits and hairstyles....

I! AM NOT! A MORON! Sith Droideka's Avatar

Alright, I've got one:

All those cartoon characters you know and love? All those cartoon worlds you wish (or don't wish) you could be in? They're all the product of some corporation trying to make some money, and if a show doesn't do well enough financially (Samurai Jack), they'll cancel it. All those characters are just empty shells and drawings, animated by a computer or an artist or two who's only trying to support his or herself or family, and their voices come from disinterest actors who just need a job.
    ALL Pokémon Are EQUAL, But SOME Pokémon Are MORE EQUAL Than Others

Oceania is at war with Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia, and has always been at war with them!

WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. GOD IS POWER.

Next PolySci/Econ Test: November 8, 2016; Your crash-course will begin January 2013.

Galvantula ≥ Kyurem > Mewtwo > Arceus

The Dimension Witch Dolce's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dolce On Twitter
    Follow Dolce on Tumblr Visit Dolce's Youtube Channel

Mod note: Just bumping this to say please try to stick to talking about actual theories rather than being too apathetic when posting.
    Last edited by Dolce; 24th April 2013 at 12:15 PM.

IGN: Dolce, 3DS FC: 4554-1270-5039
    Entertainment, Inc.Global Trade Station
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Follow Icy Angel on Tumblr Visit Icy Angel's Youtube Channel

I know this one theory where it's not a theory at all- it is completely true.

In the show Danny Phantom, the show straight forward about the gruesome deaths and restless souls that haunt the earth now. Ember McLain's song despicts her death in a fire, as told by Butch Hartman himself. Dora had also died because of her brother and mother abusing her- she was pushed around by her dead brother even after she became a ghost.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE THE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just found this one on Google, it's about Courage the Cowardly Dog:

Courage is a normal dog, and he sees life through dog eyes. In this theory it is assumed that courage actually lives in a small town, instead of the middle of nowhere. But, having elderly caretakers, they are too unfit or lazy to take him outside. This means that everything outside the house is nothing to him since he's never seen it.

When there is a visitor to Courage's home, it appears very strange to Courage and he freaks out. He wants to protect his owners, and in many episodes he finds himself in a panic trying to do that. Which makes sense, because he's a dog and dogs want to protect.

But since hes not used to the normal outdoors, the visitors appear as monsters and are distorted to be more evil.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

This isn't particularly dark, but according to one theory, Care Bears have subliminal Voodoo messages. Care Bears being similar to Carefours, the name of the district that's the heart of the Voodoo world. Care-a-Lot seems as if it could symbolize the holy city of Lwa, the idealized reflection of Carefour. Care Bears say, "Share until you care," as the Lwa want to share the bodies of their worshipers. Care Bears always want to be friends, just as the Lwa are referred to as "friends." Each Lwa has a Veve symbol representing it, as each Care Bear has a tummy symbol. Many of their symbols, names, or natures are very similar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sith Droideka View Post
    Alright, I've got one:

All those cartoon characters you know and love? All those cartoon worlds you wish (or don't wish) you could be in? They're all the product of some corporation trying to make some money, and if a show doesn't do well enough financially (Samurai Jack), they'll cancel it. All those characters are just empty shells and drawings, animated by a computer or an artist or two who's only trying to support his or herself or family, and their voices come from disinterest actors who just need a job.
    These shows aren't made by corporations, they're made by artists who pitch their ideas to them. The company's are forced to cancel the shows if they don't have enough money to continue to run them. Oh, and yes every voice actor is just bored with their life and I dunno saying, "Hey, spending hours screaming myself hoarse in a recording studio will make me a quick buck." Artists skip meals and spend nights in their studios working. Sorry to nag about this, but I've gotten to know some people who work on shows like this very well, and if they didn't love it, they'd find a different way to make money. They genuinely loved their work, and put their all into it. Creating a show is much more than sitting on one's butt and waiting for the cash to roll in. Please be considerate of how much work it takes :\ .
    Spyspotter likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast