Dark and Disturbing Cartoon Theories - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Dark and Disturbing Cartoon Theories

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Dark and Disturbing Cartoon Theories

Quote Originally Posted by Kakuna Matata View Post
    The theory that Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie and Spike all died before the ending of The Land Before Time and that the Great Valley is actually heaven.

This only works if you ignore the many, many sequels made.
    If that were true, then where on Earth is Littlefoot's mother?

Panne Cottontail Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    If that were true, then where on Earth is Littlefoot's mother?
    She became an angel and was called off for other celestial duties?

Still wouldn't explain why Sharpteeth chased them all about. Unless they didn't know they were dead, or something. Ah well, dinosaurs didn't have religion anyways. Yet strangely enough, they had their own version of thanksgiving.

In Mystery Dungeon land! Eating ice cream.....

I found one a while ago about the mushroom kingdom. I know this is more of a video game theory, but I found it pretty....disturbing.

Think about all of those times when Princess Peach got kidnapped. It's been like nine times. Does the kingdom really have that bad security? After the first time, wouldn't they have made sure that it didn't happen again?

Well, here's why. Peach has been organizing for Bowser to 'kidnap' her, so she can get attention. Think about it: she's pretty much the only human in a land full of little mushroom things. Of course she'd want attention. And it doesn't look like she plans on stopping anytime soon.

Mario comes to the rescue every time Peach has been 'kidnapped' without suspecting a thing. Peach has him wrapped around her finger. He does have this doubt deep inside him, though, after going through incredibly dangerous worlds, risking his life, but every time Peach says "Thank you." He convinces himself that it's worth it.

Luigi has been shown to be a bit of an idiot, but in reality, he's one of the smartest people in all this. He saw through Peach's plan from the start, and tried to warn his brother about it, but Mario was too caught up in his love for Peach, so he didn't believe Luigi. Have you ever wondered why Luigi was only in one game? He couldn't bear to see his brother like this. And in games like New Super Mario Bros, when you could play as both of them, Luigi was only there to try and snap Mario out of it.

Yoshi is like Luigi. He knew what Peach was doing, but he realized that it was impossible to try and help Mario at this point, so he trid to stay out of this. No wonder he didn't show up for Super Mario Galaxy! (ignore the fact that he's in SMG 2) He retreated to the castle roof in Super Mario 64, and lay there, sleeping, until he got word that Mario had failed. THEN he took action.

So....that's all I got. I didn't make this one up, I got it from a website that I can no longer remember the name of. (Sweatdrop)
    Ice Tyrant likes this.
    A Pokemon and Konjiki no Gash Bell Fan.

DOWN WITH GASHXTIO!!!!

Avatar made by my awesome cousin, Gabriel!

Name: Cocoa

Mother of god, my mind is corrupted for life.
    4 Times.
    92, 06, 09, 11.
    Wembly, Paris, Rome, Wembly.
    Sampdoria, Arsenal, Manchester United, Manchester United.
    Johan Cruyff, Frank Rijkaard, Josep Guardiola.

We Conquered Europe

Is also Mato Kuroi? Black★Rock Shooter's Avatar

Ooh, I have one! Pheinis and Ferb actually centers around Candace and her teenage drug addiction(i.e hallucinations, running at super fast speeds etc.) . Her friends just play along with it. Agent P is only a figment of her hallucinations and her brothers are just average people.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Bonepelt View Post
    Ooh, I have one! Pheinis and Ferb actually centers around Candace and her teenage drug addiction(i.e hallucinations, running at super fast speeds etc.) . Her friends just play along with it. Agent P is only a figment of her hallucinations and her brothers are just average people.
    To go with that theroy, the boys don't even have a pet platypus at all, but a regular cat/dog/whatever, Candace simply imagines him as a platypus as it's part of her hallucinations.

Though I came up with a similar theory: Candace is an ordinary teenager who happens to be in a drug induced coma (alternatively, a mental hospital/asylum like the previously mentioned "Pinkie Pie" and "Shinji Ikari" theroies), and that the entire series is her dream while she is in that coma, that makes much more sense given that almost all the things the characters do are physically impossible in real life. the different dimensions in the movie are simply deeper parts of her consiousness.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Is also Mato Kuroi? Black★Rock Shooter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masterge77 View Post
    To go with that theroy, the boys don't even have a pet platypus at all, but a regular cat/dog/whatever, Candace simply imagines him as a platypus as it's part of her hallucinations.

Though I came up with a similar theory: Candace is an ordinary teenager who happens to be in a drug induced coma (alternatively, a mental hospital/asylum like the previously mentioned "Pinkie Pie" and "Shinji Ikari" theroies), and that the entire series is her dream while she is in that coma, that makes much more sense given that almost all the things the characters do are physically impossible in real life. the different dimensions in the movie are simply deeper parts of her consiousness.
    That makes a lot of sense... I also think that Dr. Doofensmirtz is a pharmacist with chronic insomnia, hence the dark circles under is eyes, and is also constantly hallucinating from either sleep deprivation or the sleeping pills he takes.

When I was little I had a favorite cartoon movie about an island where children had to work as slaves in a factory. The island was controlled by two bad guys. I have now started to wonder what happened to the children's parents. Perhaps they are in prison somewhere. I still continue to guess that they were all killed and only the children were kept alive because they're easier to control. I see that in movies for younger ages they sometimes keep out information, but what will happen if a kid asks his parents "where are the parents of all those poor children?"

It is interesting how lack of information can lead to many sorts of theories when we ask ourselves how could this be or what did really happen.
    Captain Lincoln Stern, you stand here accused of...
    12 counts of murder in the first degree
    14 counts of armed theft of Federation property
    22 counts of piracy in high space
    18 counts of fraud
    37 counts of rape
    and 1 moving violation....how do you plead?

pokemon:
    So i don't know if this is a theory already but, me and my friends think that a comet came from space (clefairy and the moon stone) and had a illness that spread to all the normal animals (which is why references to animals slow down as the show goes along). it also effects people (that explains machoke, machamp). it doesn't effect children though, that's why they send kids out to research when they turn 10. kids are sent to capture infected specimen so that professors can research for a cure, but then people found out that you could battle with them. so research is still done and a new sport was invented.

what do you think? have you heard/read this before?

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

There's something I heard that on those anime on cooking and food, there's always something that'll cause hallucinations and make you see stars and hearts and sparkles - which are obviously dangerous drugs

Is there a similar thread about video games? If there isn't, I hope you don't mind if I post this here. There is a game by Enix called Mischief Makers which I played when I was ten. You play as a woman in some sort of space armour, and she looks to be a kind person.

I have not thought about it until now, but you actually kill children in this game. I know the people you fight against arn't human, but they are still an intelligent species you meet on another planet, so I don't think they are so different from humans. There is a part of the game where you fight in a war and kill a lot of enemies (they melt into a pile and their ghost flies away). But there are also houses with people (or aliens, but they are much like people) who don't fight, they just stand there, and I don't remember if they were enemies or not, but clearly they are civilians. You can kill them, and their children. If you hit them once, they lie on the ground and cry. You hit them again, and they die. You can also pick them up, if they're alive, and shake them and their money falls out.

Why do you think Enix let the player do this? The game is overall in cute manga-style, and you fight against evil forces.
    Captain Lincoln Stern, you stand here accused of...
    12 counts of murder in the first degree
    14 counts of armed theft of Federation property
    22 counts of piracy in high space
    18 counts of fraud
    37 counts of rape
    and 1 moving violation....how do you plead?

Here's one about he Fairly Odd Parents: Cosmo, Wanda, and poof are all figments of Timmy's imagination because his life is so miserable.
    Proud Sonic and Pokemon fan!

Deviantart: JohnSLPaul

2ds FC: 1478-4291-7605
    Friend Safari Type: Fairy

Well there is also a decent one for Pokemon. If you remember back in red and blue Lt. Surge the third gym leader talks about a war. The theory is that several years before the game, a giant pokemon war broke out. This can explain why Red, your character doesn't have a father, he died fighting in the war, and why Blue lives with his sister, his parents were possibly killed as civilians and that's why he dislikes Red. Also it explains Team Rocket, as they could have been the group that started the war.

And how could we forget the classic cartoon theory: Squidward's Suicide.

I have heard of the Smurfs being references to the Soviet Union, but I've never heard the Pokemon theories. The second one would really fill in a lot of plot holes, though. Maybe they had something similar in mind when they made the Orre region for Colosseum and XD. I think it was supposed to be a post-apocalyptic world, which would explain why there were no wild Pokemon in Colosseum and just barely starting to have them show up in XD.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast