Code Lyoko: Evolution

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Code Lyoko: Evolution

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

Default Code Lyoko: Evolution

I don't know If there are many Code Lyoko fans here, but today, they released the Sneak Peek preview for Code Lyoko: Evolution If you are fan of this show.

My thoughts?
    In my opinion, I HATE live action. But since Code Lyoko: Evolution is making Its return, I might as well give It a chance. After all, the fans wanted a new Season, so here's what we get. Might as well appreciate It since Code Lyoko ended 5 years ago and making Its return in 2012-2013.

If you are a Code Lyoko fan, what are your thoughts?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Code Lyoko: Evolution

Damn. That was impressive. Okay yeah, the new designs and whatnot will take time getting use to but all in all, I think I might like this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Damn. That was impressive. Okay yeah, the new designs and whatnot will take time getting use to but all in all, I think I might like this.
    Me too. Probably the animation Software they used is different than past Seasons or just enhanced.
    I like Yumi and Aelita's design better than Odd and Ulrich. Maybe I just need to get used to It I guess.

I just hope the Live Action part is decent.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FinalSynFrey View Post
    Me too. Probably the animation Software they used is different than past Seasons or just enhanced.
    I like Yumi and Aelita's design better than Odd and Ulrich. Maybe I just need to get used to It I guess.

The short clips of it at the start looked nice but I wonder why their LA faces aren't shown. Guess they want it to be a surprise (hope it's a good one).

Plus, I wonder if this will make it to America? I mean, the dubbing and all...

Blog Entries

The short clips of it at the start looked nice but I wonder why their LA faces aren't shown. Guess they want it to be a surprise (hope it's a good one).

Plus, I wonder if this will make it to America? I mean, the dubbing and all...
    Pretty much they want It to be a secret. I do hope that the actor for Odd has the exact hair style as him and same goes with Aelita's actor. Pink hair! :D
    Code Lyoko: Evolution will eventually make It in America, but Cartoon Network is not going to air It. Moonscoop is looking for a way to air It in America.

I still don't know If dubbing It in English would look and sound better because they are using real people. It would make sense when Its animated, but when Its real humans, dubbing might be a issue.

The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

It's called Code Lyoko Evolution? Not bad. I heard about the renewal a few months ago.
    I did enjoy the old series, let's see if it is still that intriguing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adyniz View Post
    It's called Code Lyoko Evolution? Not bad. I heard about the renewal a few months ago.
    I did enjoy the old series, let's see if it is still that intriguing.
    Yup. I thought It was going to be called "Code Lyoko: Reloaded" but when they announced a new Season last year, the official name was "Code Lyoko: Evolution"
    While I still hate the fact that Code Lyoko: Evolution is part LIVE ACTION, I'm still going to watch It regardless. After all, the fans wanted a new Season.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Well I didn't expect this after 5 years but I liked the original one so I'll definitely watch this one. Think I'll re-watch the other one for refreshal as well. The live action part is odd though. I just hope they did a good job with the characters.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Well I didn't expect this after 5 years but I liked the original one so I'll definitely watch this one. Think I'll re-watch the other one for refreshal as well. The live action part is odd though. I just hope they did a good job with the characters.
    I got this E-Mail 2 years ago from Moonscoop themselves.
    Hello,

We have received numerous messages from Lyokofans throughout the world asking us to produce a fifth season of your favourite series, and we'd like to thank you all for this.
    Without you, Code Lyoko would never be what it is.
    As opposed to what Yumi thought, there is no life without Lyoko.That is why Moonscoop is trying, with the help of its broadcasting partners, to relaunch the Supercomputer and offer you a fresh and exciting new season.
    Unfortunately we don't live in a world without danger, and this project is, at this point, in the early stages of reflection, but we hope to be able to officially announce the good news during the year 2010.
    Other good surprises are scheduled for this year. All four seasons will probably be available for purchase on iTunes US by October of this year, and you can still watch season one for free on kabillion.com.
    You can also find your heroes on kabillion.com, codelyoko.com and vote for your favorite series!
    Meanwhile, we are very grateful for your enthusiasm and the whole Moonscoop team would like to thank you for your loyalty and dedication to the series, to your series, Code Lyoko.

Christophe Di Sabatino Nicolas Atlan
    Then last year

To all Lyoko-fans,
    Many of you have been sending us messages asking us to produce a fifth season of your favourite series Code Lyoko, and we would like to thank you for that.
    Today, thanks to you (and all your messages!) it is a great pleasure to finally confirm that we will be producing a brand new 26 episodes series of : “Code Lyoko Evolution”!!!
    We have managed to convince participating TV broadcasters to restart the supercomputer and we are now starting to work on our heroes’ new adventures!
    Yumi, Odd, Ulrich, Aelita and Jeremy will come back like you’ve never seen them before!!
    All the scenes at Kadic Academy will be shot in live-action, and those in the virtual world of Lyoko will be animated. And you should also expect other surprises…
    Moonscoop will have the pleasure to keep you informed regularly as production progresses.
    Meanwhile, you can connect to the official Facebook Code Lyoko page:
    http://www.facebook.com/CodeLyoko?ref=ts
    Can you keep a secret ?

The Moonscoop Team
    Let's hope Season 5 will be just as good as past Seasons.

Blog Entries

Yes! This is awesome! I loved the original series, and even if the "real-world" part is live action, at least the Lyoko parts are cgi. This is great! Any word on when -or if- it's being released in America?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by --root-- View Post
    Yes! This is awesome! I loved the original series, and even if the "real-world" part is live action, at least the Lyoko parts are cgi. This is great! Any word on when -or if- it's being released in America?
    All I know is that, France would air Code Lyoko: Evolution this fall and America sometime in 2013. It won't be on Cartoon Network though, which is why Moonscoop is trying their best to look for a new partnership to air CLE. There's no way Moonscoop would forget to air Code Lyoko in America. After all, It was Cartoon Network's top show before.

Blog Entries

Visit Orion's Youtube Channel

All I know is that, France would air Code Lyoko: Evolution this fall and America sometime in 2013. It won't be on Cartoon Network though, which is why Moonscoop is trying their best to look for a new partnership to air CLE. There's no way Moonscoop would forget to air Code Lyoko in America. After all, It was Cartoon Network's top show before.
    I'm guessing it will air on The Hub, as a lot of older and rebooted superhero/action cartoons are now airing there. Actually, Kabillion is owned-in-part by MoonScoop, so it'll probably only be available there. But if does air on actual TV, it'll likely be on The Hub.
    Last edited by Orion; 2nd October 2012 at 07:30 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Syxx View Post
    I'm guessing it will air on The Hub, as a lot of older and rebooted superhero/action cartoons are now airing there. Actually, Kabillion is owned-in-part by MoonScoop, so it'll probably only be available there. But if does air on actual TV, it'll likely be on The Hub.
    Aw, too bad I don't have Kabillion. Even back in Guam, I don't see Kabillion in the Channels Guide. Now that I am here in the Philippines, I practically don't know how I'm able to see It air. Oh well, we do have the Internet for that! ^^

Although since this isn't being aired in Cartoon Network anymore, what age group is Code Lyoko: Evolution going to be in? Because I'm pretty sure kids would rather watch on Cartoon Network than any other channel. But the thing I'm thinking about right now is, what's the reason for CN to not air Code Lyoko: Evolution?

Blog Entries

I'm so thrilled for Code Lyoko Evolution. The Lyoko scenes shown just looked amazing and I see we got a bit of a visual update for the CGI. I'm actually really liking so far how the cast translated into live action, though not so much with Odd really...Still I'm really looking forward to this
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingQuilava. View Post
    I'm so thrilled for Code Lyoko Evolution. The Lyoko scenes shown just looked amazing and I see we got a bit of a visual update for the CGI. I'm actually really liking so far how the cast translated into live action, though not so much with Odd really...Still I'm really looking forward to this
    I thought that Odd's actor would have his hair style, but I guess It won't happen.
    The visual update is pretty decent. But in my opinion, the faces could use a little more work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast