Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lord_Mewtwo

Thread: Christmas media you're excited for

Fairy Queen Kaori's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kaori on Tumblr

Default Christmas media you're excited for

[/nostalgia]

It’s that time of year again! With Christmas four days away, I am sure many of us have some sort of plans as to what favoured festive media we’re looking forward to (or maybe that’s just me having an empty calendar – who knows?!). Anything Christmassy, you name it – celebratory songs, any speeches (such as the Queen’s here in the UK), festive films or seasonal specials! What are you looking forward to seeing and hearing on and around Christmas Day?

Slade aside, for me, television takes pride of place and the Doctor Who Christmas special is top of my list. Part of me waits all year for this and I am completely stoked to see what happens. I am also excited to see a host of nostalgic Christmas films and animations such as Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street, A Charlie Brown Christmas and The Snowman.

[12:40:02 AM] Karamazov: I call Kaori the chick who could crush me under her tits
    ~ Proud Head of Entertainment, Inc. ~ Fanclub ~ Come join the conversation in the Entertainment, Inc. General Chat Thread!~

maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Christmas media you're excited for

I think Have I Got News For You has a Christmas-y episode next week, I'll watch that.

And, I think that's it haha.
    maglev is invisible

The Dimension Witch Dolce's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dolce On Twitter
    Follow Dolce on Tumblr Visit Dolce's Youtube Channel

Some Christmas faves for me are Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You, The Twelve Trolls of Christmas a fan made Homestuck song, Christina Aguilera's Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, and Chris Brown's This Christmas.

Movies wise it's How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000 version), This Christmas, Holiday in Handcuffs, and Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer.

My absolute faves of this holiday season are Home Alone 1-3 though. Cause they're just classics!

IGN: Dolce, 3DS FC: 4554-1270-5039
    Entertainment, Inc.Global Trade Station
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Blog Entries
    Add Lord_Mewtwo on Facebook
    Visit Lord_Mewtwo's Youtube Channel

For me it's the 2 Phineas And Ferb Christmas episodes, Beauty And The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas, Digimon Adventure 02 Episode 38, Holiday HI-Jynx & the Pikachu's Winter Vacation series.
    Dolce likes this.
    Creator of The How Much Japanese Music Is Kept In The Dub Thread Last updated 8-21-11
    The user formerly known as kenai3000
    Back into Pokemon and am now more of a fan than ever