Celebration of Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters - Page 4
Page 4 of 106 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1578

Thread: Celebration of Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters

  1. #46
    Registered User Miju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    914
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Celebration of Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters

    I wish I could go see her in concert. T_T

  2. #47
    I'm just a holy fool. .:Solstice:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Los Angeles, California.
    Posts
    737
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Celebration of Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters

    No! I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS THREAD TO DIE. QUICK, Post you're fav. performance by Gaga:
    2009 VMA's "Paparazzi."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QmE48y-_V4

    2009 Much Music Awards "Love Game" and "PokerFace"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx6uQizTJx8&feature=related

    2010 "Telephone." HAWT!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZlwxhV9EQ0&feature=related

    VINTAGE LADY GAGA!!!! **Before the fame and before she was blonde**
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoctvuiRRGI

    Lady Gaga "So Happy I Could Die" THE LIVING DRESS!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KU7vqyb5w4&feature=related

    Lady Gaga Tribute to Alexander McQueen. :(
    ***** FIVE STARS!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fcRLlS7MoU

    AND LAST ONE,
    Today show concert, 2010. "YOU AND I"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muXg2qPFcKY

  3. #48
    Do it, like an Animal... RebornRocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    First Footsteps
    Posts
    903
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default Re: Celebration of Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters

    I loved the grammy performance.


    Code:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehJ4PB5o6cA


    Also, the best one Solstice listed to me was the vma performance.

    Baby I'll keep you up all night, Gonna tie you up in case you bite.

  4. #49
    Registered User Miju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    914
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Celebration of Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters

    The VMA performance and the You and I performance.
    Solstice already linked.

  5. #50
    Do it, like an Animal... RebornRocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    First Footsteps
    Posts
    903
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default Re: Celebration of Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters

    Stefani Germanotta was born on March 28, 1986, the eldest child of Joseph Germanotta, an Italian American internet entrepreneur, and Cynthia Bissett.[7][8] She learned to play piano from the age of four, went on to write her first piano ballad at 13 and began performing at open mike nights by age 14.[9] At the age of 11, Germanotta attended Convent of the Sacred Heart, a private Roman Catholic school on Manhattan's Upper East Side,[10][11] but has stressed that she does not come from a wealthy background, saying that her parents "both came from lower-class families, so we've worked for everything — my mother worked eight to eight out of the house, in telecommunications, and so did my father."[12] An avid thespian in high school musicals, Germanotta portrayed lead roles as Adelaide in Guys and Dolls and Philia in A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum.[13] She described her academic life in high school as "very dedicated, very studious, very disciplined" but also "a bit insecure" as she told in an interview, "I used to get made fun of for being either too provocative or too eccentric, so I started to tone it down. I didn’t fit in, and I felt like a freak."[14][15] Acquaintances dispute that she did not fit in school. "She had a core group of friends; she was a good student. She liked boys a lot, but singing was No. 1," recalled a former high school classmate.[16] Referring to her "expressive, free spirit", Gaga told Elle magazine "I'm left-handed!"[17]

    At age 17, Germanotta gained early admission to the New York University's Tisch School of the Arts on August 23, 2003 and lived in a NYU dorm on 11th Street. There she studied music and improved her songwriting skills by composing essays and analytical papers focusing on topics such as art, religion, social issues and politics.[9][18] Germanotta felt that she was more creative than some of her classmates. "Once you learn how to think about art, you can teach yourself," she said. By the second semester of her sophomore year, she withdrew from the school to focus on her musical career.[19] Her father agreed to pay her rent for a year, on the condition that she re-enroll for Tisch if she was unsuccessful. "I left my entire family, got the cheapest apartment I could find, and ate shit until somebody would listen," she said.[13]

    Baby I'll keep you up all night, Gonna tie you up in case you bite.

  6. #51
    Registered User Miju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    914
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Celebration of Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters

    Quote Originally Posted by rebornrocks View Post
    Stefani Germanotta was born on March 28, 1986, the eldest child of Joseph Germanotta, an Italian American internet entrepreneur, and Cynthia Bissett.[7][8] She learned to play piano from the age of four, went on to write her first piano ballad at 13 and began performing at open mike nights by age 14.[9] At the age of 11, Germanotta attended Convent of the Sacred Heart, a private Roman Catholic school on Manhattan's Upper East Side,[10][11] but has stressed that she does not come from a wealthy background, saying that her parents "both came from lower-class families, so we've worked for everything — my mother worked eight to eight out of the house, in telecommunications, and so did my father."[12] An avid thespian in high school musicals, Germanotta portrayed lead roles as Adelaide in Guys and Dolls and Philia in A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum.[13] She described her academic life in high school as "very dedicated, very studious, very disciplined" but also "a bit insecure" as she told in an interview, "I used to get made fun of for being either too provocative or too eccentric, so I started to tone it down. I didn’t fit in, and I felt like a freak."[14][15] Acquaintances dispute that she did not fit in school. "She had a core group of friends; she was a good student. She liked boys a lot, but singing was No. 1," recalled a former high school classmate.[16] Referring to her "expressive, free spirit", Gaga told Elle magazine "I'm left-handed!"[17]

    At age 17, Germanotta gained early admission to the New York University's Tisch School of the Arts on August 23, 2003 and lived in a NYU dorm on 11th Street. There she studied music and improved her songwriting skills by composing essays and analytical papers focusing on topics such as art, religion, social issues and politics.[9][18] Germanotta felt that she was more creative than some of her classmates. "Once you learn how to think about art, you can teach yourself," she said. By the second semester of her sophomore year, she withdrew from the school to focus on her musical career.[19] Her father agreed to pay her rent for a year, on the condition that she re-enroll for Tisch if she was unsuccessful. "I left my entire family, got the cheapest apartment I could find, and ate shit until somebody would listen," she said.[13]
    She's such an inspiration! =D

  7. #52
    I'm just a holy fool. .:Solstice:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Los Angeles, California.
    Posts
    737
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Celebration of Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters

    Troo fax. Truly awe worthy. A huge inspiration to many.
    <3 Gaga 4 ever and ever.
    Oh and, MAKE SURE TO VOTE FOR GAGA ON THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS 2010.
    Here's where she's nominated:

    _________________________________________________
    MUSIC
    _________________________________________________

    Female Artist-Sponsored by Proactive
    -Lady Gaga

    Album Pop
    -Lady Gaga: The Fame Monster (EP)

    Hook Up
    -Telephone: Lady Gaga ft. Beyonce

    Single:
    -Bad Romance Lady Gaga
    ___________________________________________________
    SUMMER
    ___________________________________________________

    Music Star-Female
    -Lady Gaga

    Song
    -Alejandro: Lady Gaga
    ____________________________________________________
    FASHION
    ____________________________________________________

    Red Carpet Fashion Icon
    -Lady Gaga
    Last edited by .:Solstice:.; 2nd August 2010 at 01:13 AM.

  8. #53
    Registered User Miju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    914
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Celebration of Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters

    Oh that just reminded me does anyone know if Gaga will be at the VMA's and if she will perform?

  9. #54
    Do it, like an Animal... RebornRocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    First Footsteps
    Posts
    903
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default Re: Celebration of Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters

    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondSkies View Post
    Oh that just reminded me does anyone know if Gaga will be at the VMA's and if she will perform?


    Well nothing's been revealed yet except that it will be at the Gibson Amphitheater in L.A on September 12. But it's pretty obvious that she'll get at least 2-3 nominations.

    Baby I'll keep you up all night, Gonna tie you up in case you bite.

  10. #55
    DAAAAARLING Zalde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    545
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Celebration of Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters

    I'm so pumped! I'm seeing her on the 21st! :D

  11. #56
    I'm just a holy fool. .:Solstice:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Los Angeles, California.
    Posts
    737
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Celebration of Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters

    Quote Originally Posted by rebornrocks View Post
    Well nothing's been revealed yet except that it will be at the Gibson Amphitheater in L.A on September 12. But it's pretty obvious that she'll get at least 2-3 nominations.
    But I has posted the nominations right here D:

    _________________________________________________
    MUSIC
    _________________________________________________

    Female Artist-Sponsored by Proactive
    -Lady Gaga

    Album Pop
    -Lady Gaga: The Fame Monster (EP)

    Hook Up
    -Telephone: Lady Gaga ft. Beyonce

    Single:
    -Bad Romance Lady Gaga
    __________________________________________________ _
    SUMMER
    __________________________________________________ _

    Music Star-Female
    -Lady Gaga

    Song
    -Alejandro: Lady Gaga
    __________________________________________________ __
    FASHION
    __________________________________________________ __

    Red Carpet Fashion Icon
    -Lady Gaga

    Under the music section she has been nominated four times, under the summer section she has been nominated two times, and she has been nominated once under the fashion section.
    So yeah. That's a total of seven nominations.
    But still I have no idea if she will go the teen choice awards.

  12. #57
    Do it, like an Animal... RebornRocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    First Footsteps
    Posts
    903
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    18

    Smile Re: Celebration of Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters

    Holy S**t. It was just revealed that Gaga has 13 nominations at the VMA's. And guess what - she has two nominations in the video of the year award. Here's the nominations:

    Video of the year

    Lady Gaga — "Bad Romance"
    Lady Gaga (featuring Beyoncé) — "Telephone

    Best female video

    Lady Gaga — "Bad Romance"

    Best pop video

    Lady Gaga — "Bad Romance"

    Best dance video

    Lady Gaga — "Bad Romance"

    Best collaboration

    Lady Gaga (featuring Beyoncé) — "Telephone

    Best direction in a video

    Lady Gaga — "Bad Romance" (Director: Francis Lawrence)

    Best choreography

    Lady Gaga — "Bad Romance" (Choreographer: Laurie Ann Gibson)
    Lady Gaga (featuring Beyoncé) — "Telephone" (Choreographer: Laurie Ann Gibson)

    Best special effects

    Lady Gaga — "Bad Romance" (Special Effects: Tim Jarvis)

    Best art direction

    Lady Gaga — "Bad Romance" (Art Director: Charles Infante)

    Best editing

    Lady Gaga — "Bad Romance" (Editor: Jarrett Fijal)

    Best cinematography

    Lady Gaga — "Bad Romance" (Director of Photography: Thomas Kloss)


    I am Starstruck *eyes begin to glitter*
    Last edited by RebornRocks; 3rd August 2010 at 08:56 PM.

    Baby I'll keep you up all night, Gonna tie you up in case you bite.

  13. #58
    Registered User Miju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    914
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Celebration of Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters

    Quote Originally Posted by rebornrocks View Post
    I am Starstruck *eyes begin to glitter*
    Love the song reference. x3
    So just a random question but has anyone gotten The Remix?

  14. #59
    Do it, like an Animal... RebornRocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    First Footsteps
    Posts
    903
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default Re: Celebration of Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters

    Next CD I'm gettin is gonna be The Remix

    Baby I'll keep you up all night, Gonna tie you up in case you bite.

  15. #60
    Registered User Miju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    914
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Celebration of Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters

    Quote Originally Posted by rebornrocks View Post
    Next CD I'm gettin is gonna be The Remix
    Sadly, I don't have a single CD even though I want all three of them sooo bad. I just buy all of her stuff on itunes.
    Last I checked Gagadaily you can listen to a preview of some songs.

Page 4 of 106 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •