Celebration of Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters - Page 12

Page 12 of 106 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Celebration of Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters

Default Re: Celebration of Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters

Saw her last night.

She's the world's greatest asset IMO. I do wish she'd do more acoustic stuff in addition to the dance/pop. Her voice is fucking amazing.

I'm just a holy fool. .:Solstice:.'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zalde View Post
    Saw her last night.

She's the world's greatest asset IMO. I do wish she'd do more acoustic stuff in addition to the dance/pop. Her voice is fucking amazing.
    EXACTLY. Her acoustic versions of bad romance is f*cking amazing. And so is "You and I." Oh and "Speechless."

Quote Originally Posted by QuestionableTendency View Post
    Oh GAWD that's horrible.. XDDD;
    Made my day. XDD;

Blog Entries

as i said many times in other threads, i think lady gaga is marvelous. :}

i even changed my username to "lady gaga" once LOL.

that aside, i'm gonna be honest and say that i miss the old lady gaga -- the just dance, poker face, lovegame gaga. the new one is cool too, but i prefer the old one. i remember back in 2008 when i had listened to "just dance," i was like, "damn, she's great." i fell in love with "poker face," as well as "lovegame." i never really liked "paparazzi" though. then "the fame monster" came. i loved her 2009-2010 songs. however, i started missing the old, futuristic-looking gaga. and i still do. :/ nonetheless, i still think she's awesome. i just wish she went back to her roots. her futuristic look, i should say.

Do it, like an Animal... RebornRocks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My favorite part of "Bad Romance" is after the french part, when she just screams "Want your bad romance". I just love it.

Baby I'll keep you up all night, Gonna tie you up in case you bite.

Blog Entries

Follow revolvingscott on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Solstice View Post
    EXACTLY. Her acoustic versions of bad romance is f*cking amazing. And so is "You and I." Oh and "Speechless."
    I'm finding it really hard to track down an entire acoustic version of Bad Romance!

I really like her music. My favorite song of hers is Bad Romance.
    ~“Do you hear the baby stars? These newborns will grow up to become galaxies someday. When stars die, they turn to stardust and scatter across the cosmos. Eventually, that stardust reforms to create a new star...And so the cycle of life continues. But the cycle never repeats itself in quite the same way. So you'll see...”

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rоulette Goddess View Post
    as i said many times in other threads, i think lady gaga is marvelous. :}

i even changed my username to "lady gaga" once LOL.

that aside, i'm gonna be honest and say that i miss the old lady gaga -- the just dance, poker face, lovegame gaga. the new one is cool too, but i prefer the old one. i remember back in 2008 when i had listened to "just dance," i was like, "damn, she's great." i fell in love with "poker face," as well as "lovegame." i never really liked "paparazzi" though. then "the fame monster" came. i loved her 2009-2010 songs. however, i started missing the old, futuristic-looking gaga. and i still do. :/ nonetheless, i still think she's awesome. i just wish she went back to her roots. her futuristic look, i should say.
    Ya know, I think I kinda do too. The one's where she had the bangs, the crystal dresses, the bikini-type outfits. She looked really cute back then. She still is beautiful today. I thought of the old gaga when I watched the "Eh Eh, Nothing Else I can Say" video.
    *sigh* Yeah, the good ol days.

Oh, and about the acoustic Bad Romance, I only know two performances, one of which, is this one;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIvhs1DLHEI&feature=related

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Solstice View Post
    Ya know, I think I kinda do too. The one's where she had the bangs, the crystal dresses, the bikini-type outfits. She looked really cute back then. She still is beautiful today. I thought of the old gaga when I watched the "Eh Eh, Nothing Else I can Say" video.
    *sigh* Yeah, the good ol days.

Oh, and about the acoustic Bad Romance, I only know two performances, one of which, is this one;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIvhs1DLHEI&feature=related
    I agree too. I loved the Fame gaga's positive and crazy self. But, she needed TFM 'cause it added a whole new level to her. It showed the darkness this girl really experianced at times,, and her lyrics got so much better. Now we can only look forward to the next level. I think the albums gonna take what TFM brought like all the awesome lyrics and turn it better. I don't know why but I think this album will have a new positive outlook.
    I see Love in Black and White, Passion in shades of "Gris", but when it comes to You and I color is all I see.-From Gaga's twitter. Oh I also think her new album will be called Born this way on a sidenote. ^__^ It's fitting. She says it alot and she hinted at TFM in a concert once- She says she was a monster.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UM3lw2Q8jU&feature=related

Oh and last randumb thing i'm gonna say in this long post-
    What do you guys think about Jo calderone? Will he be in her new album? Will he perform at the VMA's? Will Gaga be Jo alot? (I kinda hope not,, even though she looks almost hawt as a guy)

Blog Entries

1January 2006: She meets producer/songwriter Rob Fusari. The man who wrote "Bootylicious" for Beyoncé gives alt-rocker Stefani Germanotta a new name -- Lady Gaga -- and a new sound: dance rock.

2 April 2009: "Poker Face" becomes her second straight No. 1 single, proving this newcomer has plenty of aces up her sleeve.

3 June 2009: She appears on Rolling Stone clothed only in clear plastic balls. Until now, the masses have experienced her hits on the radio and in the clubs, but not her self-conscious visual weirdness in the flesh.

4 Oct. 11, 2009: She takes the podium in front of a quarter-million people at the National Equality March in Washington, D.C., and proclaims this the "single most important event of my career." Her parting words: "Bless God, and bless the gays."

5 Jan. 31, 2010: She does a dark duet with Elton John on the Grammys, wearing a butterfly costume that's even more over-the-top than anything in Sir Elton's outrageous prime. At the same time, she demonstrates her underappreciated musical chops by playing piano and crooning her rock ballad "Speechless" intertwined with his "Your Song."

6 March 2010: She debuts her video of "Telephone," featuring Beyoncé. This mini-movie is sweet, sinister and sexy, with B&G as a modern-day Thelma and Louise, killing and cavorting in stars and stripes a la Wonder Woman.

7 June 2010: The 9-minute "Alejandro" video tells you gobs about Gaga's influences. She melds the Europop of Abba with the Latin dance-pop of Madonna, complete with blasphemous Catholic imagery and a bra equipped with machine guns. Bang, bang.

8 June 2, 2010: She turns "Larry King Live" into performance art, spoofing the CNN host's look with feathery suspenders, oversized (sun)glasses and slicked-back hair. At the same time, she plays it straight in the interview, setting the record straight on her lupus (she's borderline).

9 July 14, 2010: Wearing a gown of Hello Kitty stuffed animals, she appears on the Bravo reality show "Double Exposure." Part of a fab photo shoot by celebrity photographers Markus Klinko and Indrani to mark Hello Kitty's 35th anniversary, it easily tops a dress made of Kermit the Frog puppets that she wore to the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards.

10 September 2010: She poses nude on the cover of Vanity Fair, which should shock no one by this point. Ironically, the magazine declares her the best dressed original of 2010. In one of her most revealing interviews she explains: "I used to pray every night that God would make me crazy." OK, now we get it.

Baby, Dance in The Dark Dark Dancer's Avatar

The beautiful history of Gaga

Blog Entries

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

NEW GAGA SONG, "LIVING ON THE RADIO"

Quote Originally Posted by MrREBORNrocks View Post
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

NEW GAGA SONG, "LIVING ON THE RADIO"
    It's such a sad awesome song. I love it.
    I heard it might not be on her album though. =(

Blog Entries

I didn't really like it that much. It was a nice song but... IDK. Not on my Top Fav.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho S☼Ls†ice View Post
    I didn't really like it that much. It was a nice song but... IDK. Not on my Top Fav.
    Well I like You and I more but it's still good imo. Urrrrrrr, I just want a dancey song leak already! I'm tired of listening to Changing Skies. It's not even dancey! >:

Formerly Wachamp Neon_Seadra No. 10's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MrREBORNrocks View Post
    My favorite part of "Bad Romance" is after the french part, when she just screams "Want your bad romance". I just love it.
    Love, love, LOVE that part. It makes me wanna scream "Want your bad romance!" as loud as I can whenever I listen to it. God I love Gaga.
    My Seadra's brighter than your Seadra.

The Blog

Thanks to IslandWalker for the Avatar!

Page 12 of 106 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast