Default Re: Celebration of Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters

<3

All hail the Great Uniter Kuvira's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kuvira On Twitter
    Follow Kuvira on Tumblr

Omg, her haaair in that photo above ;____; <3

I'm so excited for the Born This Way Ball...I really hope it comes to my city. I was fortunate enough to see her on the Monster Ball Tour in '10 and it was easily one of the best days of my life. From the videos I've seen from BTWB, it doesn't look quite as elaborate, but personally, I think it's more about the experience of seeing her with other fans than what kind of production it is.

And she opens with Highway Unicorn.....! XD
    I hear them coming for me, because the top is lonely

You could be king, but watch the queen conquer

Disrespectful F*ck UptheHillBackwards's Avatar

Second post, I'm new to this site >_>

you guys have no idea how happy I am to find this thread! I wanna fangasm with somebody over Pokemon + Gaga!!!

I'm new to this site so sorry if something in my message seems off. I swore I posted in this thread twice...apparently only once...

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by UptheHillBackwards View Post
    I'm new to this site so sorry if something in my message seems off. I swore I posted in this thread twice...apparently only once...
    Welcome to Bulbagarden! Regarless, you should only post once in a row, OK? Double posting is against the rules, you might want to take a quick look at them. Please edit your post if you wish to add something else.

backloggery ~ 3DS FC: 2595-2044-6030 ~ tumblr

I'm a huge metal head and punk rocker but when I heard and saw Lady Gaga's music videos and performances... I was hooked xD

She is such an unique artist and I have to respect that. She certainly has a more 'Punk' attitude than most self proclaimed punk artists these days.

Does anyone know if she's planning or working on a new album?

Blog Entries

Follow revolvingscott on Tumblr

Apparently it's mostly finished and she'll give us the release date and name in September. She premiered a new song off it in Australia called Princess Die recently.

Really? I'll have to listen to it xD

Thanks!

Any thoughts on Princess Die?

Personally, I'm excited for the new album, just not as much as I was with Born This Way. That nearly killed me. I think I had been waiting for Born This waying for such a long time that even when it finally came out, I had already been wondering what she would do for the 4th album. I guess I got bored of the pre-hype. Plus, we already heard 4 songs off of the album + it leaked the week before so.....

I want this next album to be a complete surprise for me, so I won't be listening to the leaks this time around + don't want her to release too many singles from it.

BTW, about Princess Die, I believe it's only something of a demo. I'm not sure if she has recorded it yet but she played what she had (or what she wanted to) live. There is no studio version available. Nonetheless, I'm curious about your thoughts :)
    Last edited by UptheHillBackwards; 1st July 2012 at 11:58 PM. Reason: adding a note on a previously mentioned topic

Blog Entries
    Add .:Solstice:. on Facebook

Okay. so. Princess Die. Not as fascinated about like when I first heard You and I for the first time in Elton John's White Tie or whatever its called. I AM, however, really anticipating the new album: ARTPOP. (She wants us to capitalize the letters when we talk about t, lol)

But TBH, I really miss the Monster Era. The Monsterball, the performances, interviews, the Electro-Pop. Don't get me wrong, the Born this Way Era was great just... IDK.

I guessed she focused sooooo much on the whole "Be Yourself, Love Who You Are" kinda thing. She was just so busy.

You can't stop an avalanche.

Blog Entries

Wait what, this thread exists?! :o

I'm interested in her appearance in Machete Kills.
    I mean, the movie probably won't be anything to write home about but she's shown she can put on a persona.

Exploding Head of Ent Inc Baf's Avatar Forum HeadSuper Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SageGaga View Post
    Wait what, this thread exists?! :o

I'm interested in her appearance in Machete Kills.
    I mean, the movie probably won't be anything to write home about but she's shown she can put on a persona.
    Oh fuck there is a Machete sequel? Awesome! Machete is actually a pretty great film, hopefully it's a worthy sequel.

I like Lady Gaga here and there, but I wouldn't really say that I'm a big fan of her, just like some songs. Telephone is my favourite.

Oh My Giddy Aunt - It's the Official BMGF Ent Inc. Blog!
    Any questions or suggestions for Ent Inc? PM me!

Blog Entries
    Add .:Solstice:. on Facebook

AR♈POP???

You can't stop an avalanche.

I'm slightly upset that she's not releasing new music until next year. I really wanted a new album this year since I'm already bored with Born This Way. I guess I'll have to listen to Rihanna and Ke$ha, although I hate that I have to settle for less. I hope we get the first single from ArtPop in January. :x

Default Lady Gaga

We all know her. We've all heard her music. It's Lady Gaga.

normal_gagapopnet_28329-19.jpg

Background

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta; born March 28, 1986), known by her stage name Lady Gaga, is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, activist, businesswoman, fashion designer and actress. Born and raised in New York City, she primarily studied at the Convent of the Sacred Heart and briefly attended New York University's Tisch School of the Arts before withdrawing to focus on her musical career. She soon began performing in the rock music scene of Manhattan's Lower East Side. By the end of 2007, record executive and producer Vincent Herbert signed her to his label Streamline Records, an imprint of Interscope Records. Initially working as a songwriter at Interscope Records, her vocal abilities captured the attention of recording artist Akon, who also signed her to Kon Live Distribution, his own label under Interscope.

Music

The Fame

album_cover-the_fame.jpg

Her debut album. Spawned hit singles: Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, and Paparazzi.

Gaga's VMA performance of Paparazzi: Lady Gaga - Paparazzi MTV 2009 Music Awards (HD) - YouTube

The Fame Monster

the_fame_monster.jpg

An EP to her debut album, but she considers it her Sophomore album along with her fans. It spawned hit singles: Bad Romance, Telephone (feat. Beyonce), and Alejandro.

Lady Gaga performing Bad Romance and other album track, Speechless, on the American Music Awards: Lady Gaga - [HD 1080p] Bad Romance, Speechless (Live on the American Music Awards 2009) - YouTube

Born This Way

born_this_way.jpg

Gaga's third album. It spawned hit singles: Born This Way, Judas, The Edge of Glory, You and I, and Marry the Night.

Lady Gaga performing an acoustic version of Marry the Night on Alan Carr: Chatty Man: Lady Gaga - Marry The Night Acoustic on Alan Carr: Chatty Man 720p - YouTube

ARTPOP

Coming in Autumn 2013.

~

In my opinion, Lady Gaga has proven herself as one of the finest pop stars of the 21st century. Yes, she parades around in outrageous outfits, but she does have the vocal talent to back it up (As you can see in the above videos). People should at least give her non-single music a try :). I've been a fan since 2010 and I'm patiently awaiting her next album, ARTPOP, which has been postponed to later in 2013 because of a hip injury she received while touring.

Discuss Lady Gaga, talk about your favorite Gaga songs (If you have any), or anything about her really.