Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 2 Discussion - SPOILERS AHEAD!

Thread: Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 2 Discussion - SPOILERS AHEAD!

maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 2 Discussion - SPOILERS AHEAD!

The last episodes are upon us! So I think we should have a thread to hype ourselves up and discuss the last season of what will certainly go down as one of the greatest creative works in television history!

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT BEYOND THIS POST, SEASON 5B SPOILERS ARE VERY LIKELY.

So guys, what are your fan theories for how it may go down between Hank and Walter?
    maglev is invisible

Default Re: Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 2 Discussion - SPOILERS AHEAD!

I think Declan or Jesse will kill hank, due to paranoia. Walt would know that Skyler would instantly know it was him, so maybe Walt will kill Skyler. Then he may kill himself from the guilt..... Just a theory.

Blog Entries

I'd like to think there would be a completely unexpected twist, like Skylar arranging the murder of Hank. Maybe something like waiting for hank to visit the car wash, attach an explosive to the car.

Or maybe just some good ol' ricin poison.
    maglev is invisible

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Keep in mind that we know Walter ends up in Vermont and comes back a year later. So we know that he isn't going to die as a result of this at least.

I think that Hank is going to keep quiet to Walt at first, but then Walt is going to find out that he knows.
    That's nice.

Blog Entries

Hank might not want to believe it at first, writing it off as his mind trying to find loose connections. Some sort of small piece of evidence will present it itself and lead to him believe that Walt is Hisenberg. Hank will ask Gomez to do some snooping on Walt. Walt realises he's being watched and arranges the murder of Gomez. Before Gomez's death he did collect some evidence. Hank takes to the front and confronts Walt, maybe at Gomez's funeral, maybe in a drunken depressed state. He'll say something to reveal himself to Walt, and once Walt knows that Hank has identified Hisenberg correctly, he goes on the run. Not wanting to kill his brother in law, not wanting to shame his family and not wanting to be killed himself.

He takes up a new identity and Hisenberg is gone.
    maglev is invisible

Blog Entries

I think you might have a good point about Hank ordering Walt to leave town if he keeps quiet. Hank is a cop but he's a really good friend of Walt's and I think he'll show him a lot of mercy, in the end anyway. I think Walt will probably agree to leave the family, take his earnings and turn his back on everything. It would beat going to prison and having his kids hate him. I'm interested to know how Skyla will react. She seemed to have gotten more comfortable with who he was after he promised her he would quit the game. I think she could throw a spanner in the works. I sense she's got a wicked side and if she thought Hank was going to go to the police with everything he knows, I could potentially see her wanting Walt to..take care of him, shall we say :B

Either way, i'm confident Walt wont have a happy ending. His character has been built up too much and to be honest, at this point with all the bad things he's done, he's no longer the innocent guy with a good heart. He's pretty much a bad guy in his own right. Jesse on the other hand has remained sweet throughout the whole show and has shown much more remorse for all his wrong doings that Walt has ever shown. I'm confident that Jesse will get a happy ending.