American Horror Story

Thread: American Horror Story

Default American Horror Story

Let's talk about that great sitcom here. Do you like it? What's your favorite season? Who's your favorite actor? Discuss.
    (Rumor has it Joey's Rattata has 31 IVs in all its stats.)>

Default Re: American Horror Story

I love AHS. I really liked Season 2 and didn't like 1 very much (the ending was too ridiculous). I'm really enjoying 3 so far though.

My favourite actresses are Jessica Lange and Sarah Paulson, though that's a given since they're everyone's favourites, right? I also like Lily Rabe, I'm impressed by how well she's switched between characters and I'm happy she's finally in the spotlight. This season I'm incredibly excited for Angela Bassett and Kathy Bates, they're being really good in their respective roles even if Kathy's character is obviously a horrible person.

Also, that butler guy is creeping me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hex Maniac View Post
    I love AHS. I really liked Season 2 and didn't like 1 very much (the ending was too ridiculous). I'm really enjoying 3 so far though.

My favourite actresses are Jessica Lange and Sarah Paulson, though that's a given since they're everyone's favourites, right? I also like Lily Rabe, I'm impressed by how well she's switched between characters and I'm happy she's finally in the spotlight. This season I'm incredibly excited for Angela Bassett and Kathy Bates, they're being really good in their respective roles even if Kathy's character is obviously a horrible person.

Also, that butler guy is creeping me out.
    FINALLY someone replied to this thread, half a month later, hahahahaha. I think my least favorite season would be 2. Don't get me wrong; it's amazing, it was excellently written and acted, but it's way too dark for my taste. There was so much sorrow, so much sadness, so much regret... And then The Name Game came. That was my favorite moment of the whole show (and my favorite episode). Lily Rabe played Sister Mary Eunice in a way hard to describe, because she did it so well. The rest of the cast was awesome.

I really liked season 1, but it's weird because I can't exactly say why. I just don't know. My favorite season so far is 3. I have to say that Emma Roberts has impressed me A LOT as Madison Montgomery, because I've always thought that her acting skills aren't bad, but are not that good either, but in this show, she's been great. Plus, she's BEAUTIFUL. Gabourey Sidibe as Queenie is awesome, and I'm glad that pretty much every main actor from season 1 is back. Spalding and Kyle, however, are very annoying characters. I mean, just kill Kyle already, for God's sake. He's boring. It's weird because Evan Peters did such a great job as Tate and Kit in previous seasons. I wish Kate Mara (Hayden from season 1) came back. Kathy Bates is doing an amazing job too; Delphine LaLaurie was a monstrous woman, but I can't help feeling sympathy for her. It's just the way Kathy portrays her. And I'm truly scared of Marie Laveau. Props to Angela Bassett for playing her so well.
    (Rumor has it Joey's Rattata has 31 IVs in all its stats.)>

King of the Puppy Mill. Axe to Fall's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Eh, the first season was pretty fun, and it kinda just went downhill for me there. Is the new season even worth watching or no?