URPG GRAND OPENING FESTIVAL 2014
*Normal Rank Contest
*Random Attribute rolled at the end of every turn
*15 Turns (*)
*CM maxes at 20
*Everyone has 72 hours to send their moves between turns (*)
*Failure to send on time results in being too Nervous to appeal
*Moves that cause Jams and Nervousness only affect the first five Pokemon before and/or after the user
*Remember that the official rates for Nervousness are now 30/25/20/15
Special Rule: Lady Luck!
"Lady Luck has decided to drop by and spectate for this Festival! Her presence, though, will have odd effects every so often..."
At the end of every other turn, starting with Turn Two, a Luck Effect will take place. The Luck Effect that occurs will be determined by the Crowd Meter. Whatever number the Crowd Meter is at will correspond with the same number, and thus the effect, as listed below (keep in mind 0 is, in effect, 20, since the Crowd Meter resets immediately after hitting its maximum):
0) +1 Condition Star to a random Pokemon (cannot go over 3)
1) +1 Heart to a random Pokemon
2) A random Pokemon can change the Attribute of its next move to a new Attribute
3) +3 Hearts to a random Pokemon
4) -1 Heart from a random Pokemon
5) A random Pokemon has a 25% chance to be Nervous the next turn
6) A random Pokemon has a 25% chance to be Jammed for 2 Hearts the next turn
7) +1 Heart to a random Pokemon
8) CM goes up by a random number, 1-4
9) CM goes down by a random number, 1-4
10) -1 Heart from a random Pokemon
11) CM is locked at the current number for the next turn
12) CM is reset to 0
13) +1 Heart to a random Pokemon
14) The order for the next turn is randomized
15) Combo Standby is removed for all Pokemon
16) -1 Heart from a random Pokemon
17) Combo Standby is removed for a random Pokemon (rolled out of Pokemon who are currently in Combo Standby)
18) No Pokemon can enter Combo Standby the next turn
19) All Pokemon are immune to Nervousness the next turn
For effects with "random Pokemon" in their description, the Pokemon will be determined by a public roll made in the [URPG Chat] Blast Chat on AIM.
Turn One Order:
Crowd Meter (CM): 0
Attribute for this Turn: Cool
Note: For those unfamiliar with Contests, the 0 after each Pokemon currently represents Points. After each turn, there will be two numbers next to each Pokemon's name; the first will be the number of Hearts, if any, gained for that turn, and the second will be the overall score for the whole Contest (this will be in parentheses). Also, as I mentioned in the sign-up threads, the number of turns and days to send have been lowered from 20/4 to 15/3. This is because there were people who preferred a shorter Contest.
You have 72 hours from the time of this post to send your move. You can either send your moves via PM on the forums or over AIM. Or, if you don't care about other people seeing your strategies and so on, you can also VM me on the forums.