Colosseum
    Morru's Underground Fighting Dome
    Tis'a very sunny day to contest.
    Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Species Clauses

FIGHT !

Blog Entries

Default Re: Emmy vs. Morru

You have 50 states? Lol, Emmy McGiggles we have 7,107 islands. gfg

Now we wait for that fabled creature called an Active URPG Judge.

This font is fancy.
    Dinovolvin' since the Late Triassic

Why didn't you tell me there was almost a month old contest needing a Judge?

Claiming.
    @Morru Magnum;
    @EmmySCx;
    URPG Champion, Official, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Fortree City Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head
    AIM MewAshMew (mention URPG or BMG or I'll probably block you); PWN/PXR/SPC Ash K., PE2K Alcadies
    Stats
    Wishlist
    "if you think anything about ash in a battle is going to necessarily happen besides him proving you wrong think again" – Swift
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey

Philippines gets a penalty for not listening to the rules.

THREE VS THREE AND I NEED A LEAD!
    @Morru Magnum;
    URPG Champion, Official, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Fortree City Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head
    AIM MewAshMew (mention URPG or BMG or I'll probably block you); PWN/PXR/SPC Ash K., PE2K Alcadies
    Stats
    Wishlist
    "if you think anything about ash in a battle is going to necessarily happen besides him proving you wrong think again" – Swift
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey

Metagross 100% [300PP] 0♥ | Glaceon 100% [300PP] 0♥
    @EmmySCx;
    @Morru Magnum;
    Stats
    Wishlist

Blog Entries

I play by my own rules!

Go Glaceon I believe in youuuuuuuuuuuuu
    Dinovolvin' since the Late Triassic

Metagross uses Meteor Mash, +4♥ -40PP.
    mewalcadiesmew rolled 1 100-sided die: 22
    Hits.
    mewalcadiesmew rolled 1 100-sided die: 8
    Attack rises.

Glaceon uses Barrier, +1♥ -20PP.

Metagross 100% Att+1 [260PP] 4♥ | Glaceon 18.56% Def+2 [280PP] 1♥
    @EmmySCx
    @Morru Magnum
    Stats
    Wishlist