The 6th Annual Gym Tournament!
One day you were walking down your small road from your Gym or Dojo, getting your mail in. Hoping that it wouldn't be the same thing as it usually was everyday: fan letters. But today amongst those bunches of letters was a letter that you would receive just once a year: a letter to the annual Gym Leaders Tournament. You begin to read the letter ...
Dear Gym Leader,
As you are surely aware of, every year there is a Gym Tournament held. All of the Gym Leaders face off against one another. This year is like every other: we want to test your skill and how much you've improved from last year. Or maybe you've just gotten your gym, this is your time to shine. Make it last forever; something to remember. Please confirm that you will be able to attend by sending this letter back, by November 21st, after filling out the below form:
Stinky, Leman, Ataro
- You must confirm that your gym/dojo will be in this tournament with the correct format to participate.
- You may only use Pokemon you own in your Gym/Dojo (owned or rented), once the first round begins you will unable to change any Pokemon in your gym (other than rent to own).
- Kumquat Island, Trovita Island, Navel Island, and Pummelo Island will select 8 Pokemon to use during the entire tournament. Five of the eight Pokemon will be used for the first 3 rounds. These gyms should PM me their 5 mons when they sign up.
- The first round will not have any Leader at a disadvantage (being against a type that's super-effective). After that it is just your luck who you battle and what type they are.
- This is a one-loss elimination tournament; if you lose you're done.
- Each round will last 10 days; enough time to finish all battles.
- If their is an issue with time zones then make sure you contact me as soon as possible and we'll set up a date and time for two of you to battle.
First Place Prize:
- If you have any rented Pokemon, then you will gain full control over them and any TMs you had on them.
- If all of your Pokemon are owned in your gym, you may take two Pokemon of your gym type of first stage or non-evolution.
- If you own all the Pokemon of that type then you may pick any one Pokemon and 2 TMs.
- However, if you are Kumquat, Navel, Trovita, or Pummelo Island gym owner, and you own all of your Pokemon you will get one Pokemon of any type and two TMs.
Second Place Prize:
- If you have any rented Pokemon you may choose one to take full control over, adding TMs and whatnot with them.
- If you own all of your Pokemon you may choose one Pokemon of your gym type to take. If you own all Pokemon of your type you may pick a basic Pokemon of any type.
- If you own all and you're Kumquat, Trovita, Navel, or Pummelo you may pick one basic Pokemon.