Trainer Station - Page 34
Page 34 of 261 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 3911

Thread: Trainer Station

  1. #496

    Default Re: Trainer Station

    Looking for a forum battle

    1v1
    D/P/Pt
    No terrain/weather
    No held items

    Anyone up for the challenge

  2. #497
    (See what? Hear what?) Akinai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nothing and Nowhere
    Posts
    1,870

    Default Re: Trainer Station

    Quote Originally Posted by Nonpain View Post
    Looking for a forum battle

    1v1
    D/P/Pt
    No terrain/weather
    No held items

    Anyone up for the challenge
    I'll go. Basic or first evolution?

  3. #498

    Default Re: Trainer Station

    Bored, want to battle any one within the forum

    1v1
    D/P/Pt
    No terrain/weather
    No held items
    Any pokemon

  4. #499
    *Hugs a Growlithe* Jiur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    119

    Default Re: Trainer Station

    Quote Originally Posted by Nonpain View Post
    Bored, want to battle any one within the forum

    1v1
    D/P/Pt
    No terrain/weather
    No held items
    Any pokemon
    Ill fight you!


    Thank You Zurr for the banner

    Clickie!

  5. #500

    Default Re: Trainer Station

    anyone up for a forum battle?

    2v2 (*gasp*)
    D/P
    No terrain
    No held items
    Basic Pokémon only!

  6. #501

    Default Re: Trainer Station

    Quote Originally Posted by derian View Post
    anyone up for a forum battle?

    2v2 (*gasp*)
    D/P
    No terrain
    No held items
    Basic Pokémon only!
    I'd accept but I only have one pokemon can we fight one on one

  7. #502

    Default Re: Trainer Station

    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. mango View Post
    I'd accept but I only have one pokemon can we fight one on one
    Well I was hoping to try something different, but sure!

    EDIT: Forum for the battle made!

  8. #503

    Default Re: Trainer Station

    Someone want to battle me?
    1v1
    D/P/Pt
    No weather condition/terrain
    No held items
    Basic Pokemon only.

  9. #504

    Default Re: Trainer Station

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder410 View Post
    Someone want to battle me?
    1v1
    D/P/Pt
    No weather condition/terrain
    No held items
    Basic Pokemon only.
    i will battle you

  10. #505

  11. #506

    Default Re: Trainer Station

    Is there anyone who would like to battle me?
    1v1
    D/P/Pt
    No weather condition/terrain
    No held items
    Basic Pokemon only.

  12. #507

    Default Re: Trainer Station

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennyo View Post
    Is there anyone who would like to battle me?
    1v1
    D/P/Pt
    No weather condition/terrain
    No held items
    Basic Pokemon only.
    I'll battle. Making the thread.

    EDIT: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f404/cornbread-vs-sennyo-59887-post1539292/#post1539292
    Avatar made by FullMetal! Go visit his shop!Visit my URPG stats!


  13. #508
    What the deuce? Badal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,794
    Blog Entries
    83

    Default Re: Trainer Station

    1v1
    D/P/Pt
    No weather condition/terrain
    No held items
    Basic Pokemon only.


    I need evolution!!

  14. #509

    Default Re: Trainer Station

    Quote Originally Posted by badalcristiano View Post
    1v1
    D/P/Pt
    No weather condition/terrain
    No held items
    Basic Pokemon only.


    I need evolution!!
    I take, I'll make the thread

  15. #510
    Something Creative Terram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    2,035

    Default Re: Trainer Station

    1v1
    D/P/Pt
    No weather condition/terrain
    No held items
    Basic Pokemon only.

    Any one up for the challenge?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •