Default Timpeni vs Natorei

1v1
    Basics only
    DPPt
    Normal terrain
    Normal weather
    No helds

Dianne sends Eos-- Shellder, F, Skill Link

"Let's make this a good game," she calls to her opponent, smiling as her Pokemon materializes on the field.

URPG Character: Dianne Shirect

I'm an obsessive editor, and I love helping people revise stories. If you want my opinions, drop me a VM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Timpeni vs Natorei

I pressed the Pokeball hanging on the necklace on my neck. Out went an Eevee, looking curiously at its opponent.
    Eevee(Nicknamed Mimi)/F/Adaptability
    "You have first move." I said as Mimi braced herself.

Dianne smirked a bit. "If that's how you'd rather have it," she replied. "Eos! Start with Ice Beam!"

Eos faced Mimi, her shell open wide as she prepared her attack. Tiny fragments of ice began to crystallize in the air in front of her, before melding together to create a freezing jet hurtling toward Mimi.

I'm an obsessive editor, and I love helping people revise stories. If you want my opinions, drop me a VM.

Blog Entries

Mimi looked at the oncoming blast and was taken aback by the large beam created by the small Pokemon, smaller than herself.
    "No time to stare, Mimi! Use Take Down!"
    Mimi charged and recklessly pounced on its foe, hoping the shell won't cause a concussion.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

The fox-like creature charged and pounced on her foe. BAM! Mimi made contact with...Nothing but the ground! The attack had missed.

Meanwhile, Eos was creating a crystalline beam of ice. The shell Pokemon soon released the frozen pillar at the Eevee. The ice shattered all over Mimi, and she started shivering. Fortunately, for her, she didn't become frozen.

Eevee 80.25% , Shellder 100%

Dianne sighed. That technique simply wasn't strong enough to use unless a status was inflicted. Time to change tactics. "Eos, fall back a bit and attack with Surf!"

Encouraged by her current lack of pain, Eos obeyed immediately. She swung sideways to balance on the edge of her shell, and began rolling backwards and to the left. As she rolled, she concentrated on calling the water out of the surrounding area, with an intent to make it rain down on the playing field.

Blog Entries

"Eevee!" Mimi squealed when the sudden shower of water hit her. She shook her body violently to try to dry herself, but just got drenched by the continuing rain.
    "Take Down again, Mimi! Don't lose hope!" I yelled. Mimi nodded and dashed head-first into the accumulating wall of water.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Mimi leaped again as the incoming torrent of water was called by Eos. She tried the attack she used last time, hoping to hit this time. CLUNK! That was the sound of Eevee's head hitting Shellder's tough exterior. Damage was done to both Pokemon. However, as Eevee touched the ground again, she noticed she was soaking wet as the area was starting to become slightly flooded. Then, out of nowhere, a giant wave of water hit Eevee. And on the top of that wave was Shellder, sticking her tongue out, perhaps making fun of its foe.

Shellder 62.50% , Eevee 42.67%

Blog Entries

Mimi saw the taunt made by her foe ANC was outraged. As if she's going to lose!
    Mimi advanced quickly towards the Shellder and sprung up, intending to land on the purple, hard shell thing.
    "That's it, Mimi!" I cried.

"Keep up the torrent, Eos!" Dianne called. "Sweep 'em off their feet!"

Eos's vision swam a bit; Mimi's attack had hit her hard, causing waves of pain to emanate from the shell above Eos's eyes. Trying to keep her focus, and be coordinated enough to dodge the next attack, Eos summoned another wave.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Mimi jumped in the air, water dripping off, and aimed towards the bivalve. Eos attempted to dodge the attack, but Mimi was swift and accurate. She hit Eos again with her head, taking some recoil damage. Eos created another wave of water. It rushed at Mimi and drenched her fluffy coat again, and almost caused Mimi to slip.

Eevee 7.32% , Shellder 34.46%

Blog Entries

"Oh, dear..." I said. Mimi tumbled from the torrent of water, landing with a thump. Still, she forced herself up, her legs shaking.
    "Try Quick Attack!" I yelled. Mimi nodded and it ran in a zig-zag pattern, running at Shellder at top speed, almost catching up with the speed of sound.

"Hang on, Eos! One more attack!"

Eos sat in the shallow waterline, a spiderweb of cracks visible on top of her shell. Her tongue stuck out, though it was more because she was too focused on other things to pull it back inside her shell.

Mimi's trainer gave order for another physical attack; Eos braced herself, and began to leak salt into the water around her, creating a Briny solution Mimi would have to make it past to hit her.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Mimi charged at Eos with amazing speed. Mimi was at one spot one moment, and then a completely different spot the next. Meanwhile, Eos had managed to concoct a special solution of water, this one with more punch than the last, especially since Mimi was so damaged. Regardless, Mimi sped at Eos and hit her with one last blow. Eos did not see the attack coming. However, Eos regained her composure for a second to unleash one last blast of the salty water at Mimi. Mimi faints, although both Pokemon fought hard.

Natorei wins.

Good game.

Blog Entries

Mimi evolved into...

Vaporeon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast