Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stormy VS Natorei

Default Stormy VS Natorei

1v1
    DPPt
    Normal Terrain/weather
    No held items
    Basic Pokemon

Dianne stepped onto the playing field, drawing a Pokeball from her pack. She was perhaps overconfident in her ability to win the upcoming match; the headstrong girl hummed as she released her Pokemon, seemingly having forgotten that she had entered an official battle.

Appearing in a flash of red light, Aurora didn't approve of her trainer's attitude. The Shellder didn't like seeing Dianne belittle her opponent by not respecting the match; not to mention that she really hated that song. Spinning on the edge of her shell, Aurora stuck her tongue out at her trainer.

Aurora: Shellder, F, Skill Link

[[ Good luck, Stormy. =D ]]

URPG Character: Dianne Shirect

I'm an obsessive editor, and I love helping people revise stories. If you want my opinions, drop me a VM.

Droppin' Nerdy References Stormy's Avatar

Default Re: Stormy VS Natorei

Stormy countered by releasing his own pokemon. "Go, Gunther!" He yelled. Gunther shot out of his pokeball, and landed on to the ground. The small Poochyena growled, trying to sound ferocious.
    "Do you want first move?" Stormy asked.
    Gunther
    Poochyena
    Male
    Quick Feet
    "Jean is shorter than Brutus, but taller than Imhotep. Imhotep is taller than Jean, but shorter than Lord Scotland. Lord Scotland is twice the height of Jean and Brutus combined, but only one-tenth of the height of Millsy. Millsy is at a constant height of x − y. If Jean stands exactly one nautical mile away from Lord Scotland, how tall is Imhotep?"-Look around You

Answer: Imhotep is invisible.

Aurora spun back around, turning to face Gunther and Stormy. If a shell could have blushed, Aurora's would have-- to be caught with your back to the opponent before the battle even started was at least as shameful as Dianne's antics.

"Sure I will. Clamp onto it, Aurora!" Dianne called, and then resumed her tune as a whistle.

Tipping sideways on her shell, Aurora began rolling toward Gunther with the intent to grab onto the Poochyena. She rolled as fast as she could, though that wasn't saying much, to illustrate that at least she was serious.

Shellder, F, Skill Link

I'm an obsessive editor, and I love helping people revise stories. If you want my opinions, drop me a VM.

Gunther! Use Swagger!
    "Jean is shorter than Brutus, but taller than Imhotep. Imhotep is taller than Jean, but shorter than Lord Scotland. Lord Scotland is twice the height of Jean and Brutus combined, but only one-tenth of the height of Millsy. Millsy is at a constant height of x − y. If Jean stands exactly one nautical mile away from Lord Scotland, how tall is Imhotep?"-Look around You

Shellder uses Clamp. Hits.
    Poochyena uses Swagger. Hits. Attack sharply rises.
    Poochyena is hurt by Clamp.

Shellder 100% [CON][ATK+2] | Poochyena 73.36% [TRAPPED-1]

Moves?

Use crunch Gunther!

"Ice Beam, Aurora!" Dianne ordered, singing the words in an attempt to not break her whistled tune.

Aurora rolled her eyes, but tried to do as Dianne ordered. She didn't think that her inability to move would affect her beam, and it was certainly helping her hold onto Gunther, but it was a nuisance nonetheless.

Shellder, F, Skill Link
    Ice Beam

Shellder is confused. Shellder uses Ice Beam. No freeze.
    Poochyena uses Crunch. No drop.

Shellder 75.00% [CON-1][ATK+2] | Poochyena 35.04% [TRAPPED-2]

Moves?

Blinking a few times, Aurora realized that she wasn't paralyzed. What was she, anyway? Asleep? Burned? Oh, right, poisoned. She needed to finish the battle quickly, or else she would be hurt by poison.

"Finish it with Brine!" Dianne called, though her voice seemed distant. Trying to obey, and finish before poison took full effect, Aurora sprayed salt water with as much force as she could muster. She wasn't too concerned about direction, quantity over quality and all that...

Or was that the other way around?

Shellder, F, Skill Link
    Brine

Use Sucker Punch!

Poochyena uses Sucker Punch.
    Shellder is confused. Smacks.

Shellder 31.44% [CON-2][ATK+2] | Poochyena 28.83% [TRAPPED-3]

Moves?

Another sucker punch!

Though Aurora had sprayed water with all her might, she had only managed to send it straight up into the air. It fell back down, getting salt in her eyes.

In an attempt to keep any more water-- or poison, if she recalled correctly-- in her eyes, she closed her shell as far as it could go while still holding onto Gunther. She wouldn't let anything get to her now.

Shellder, F, Skill Link
    Protect

Shellder is confused. Smacks.
    Poochyena uses Sucker Punch, fails.

Shellder 12.88% [CON-3][ATK+2] | Poochyena 22.63% [TRAPPED-4]

Moves?

"We're out of time, Aurora!" Dianne said, her voice strained. "Use Ice Shard, and try to end it here!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast