Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sorocoroto Vs. Shuckle213896052

1 in 213896052 don't suck Shuckle213896052's Avatar

Default sorocoroto Vs. Shuckle213896052

1 Vs 1
    DPPt rules
    No held items
    Normal weather/terrain

Note: As I have just the one Pokemon (shameful, shameful, I know), this battle pays for us all. Yay.

Go, Steelix. Please. I know you're depressed at being left in the bank vault so long, but just... go. Please. You know the drill. Rip apart the opponent, and CHANNEL THEIR ADORABILTY INTO POWER. HAVE NO MERCY.
    Out of date sig is out of date. Like my wife.
    Dirigibles... URPG... ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn... Pipes screensaver... Eyezmaze... Shuckle...
    I claimed Forretress, Binding Band, Cedric Juniper, Simple, and Simple Beam. In Soviet Russia, however, they claimed me...

Blog Entries

Default Re: sorocoroto Vs. Shuckle213896052

OCC: That's ok, thanks for the battle. Btw I like RPing so... yeah...

IC:
    I walked into the stadium to see a trainer yelling at his giant Steelix. The Iron Head Pokemon wasn't angry; she actually actually looked quite happy. He must have been encouraging his Pokemon to do well in the fight.

I looked down at my Pokeball. I wasn't sure how Bagon was going to do. I had just caught her at the National Park a month ago. She had finally calmed down from being on the main land, but she was still inexperienced at fighting trained Pokemon.

"Let's go, Bagon! Do your best." I flung the ball into the center of the battlefield.

The light formed a silhouette of the little bi-pedal dragon, and then it dissipated revealing the blue bodied Pokemon with the grey helmet, which gave it its species name: the Rock Head Pokemon.

After the ball returned to my hand, I quickly commanded Bagon, "Use Ember!"

Bagon quickly shivered as she built up the energy from her flame sac deep inside her. She ran towards the large steel snake, jumped and blasted a small fire ball.

Bagon (F, Rockhead) using Ember

"A vampire with a soul? Oh my God ... how lame is that?" - Buffy Summers [S6x08]

Okay. Now, we'll do this gently. Start with... um... *consults Bulbapedia*... Autotomize!

Y'know, I'd much rather use an Englandish spelling (with an S, not Z), but... official naming conventions and the like, and it's ZED NOT ZEE.

(Steelix, Female, Rock Head)
    Dirigibles... URPG... ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn... Pipes screensaver... Eyezmaze... Shuckle...
    I claimed Forretress, Binding Band, Cedric Juniper, Simple, and Simple Beam. In Soviet Russia, however, they claimed me...

追放されたバカ

OK I'll take this one. I don't mind a good story.

Bagon release its Ember Attack

OnlineHost 11:05 am
    MaverickKaiser@yahoo.com rolled 1 100-sided die: 46

Doesn't Burn though.

Steelix uses Autotomize. Sheds all of its excess bulk and speeds up to a degree.

Steelix 85.59% [1/2 Lbs, Spd+2] | Bagon 100%
    Moves?

What the heck, Curse.

Quietly, though, so the kiddies don't hear.

(Steelix, Female, Rock Head)

Blog Entries

The Ember attack brushed against Steelix's metal skin, but she only barely flinched. It was going to be tough. Steel-type Pokemon were resistant to most of Bagon's attacks, and it seemed like Ember was her only choice. Even if she used her most powerful attack, Double-Edge, it wouldn't even put a dent in this massive creature's body.

Steelix grinned, and it seemed like the stadium lights were shine brighter off her skin. Though, it started to crack. Did my attack do that much damage? No, Steelix was deliberately shedding she skin. The steel bits feel to the ground, piercing the relatively-soft stadium floor.

It seemed to give Steelix an speed boost too, as she quickly responded to her trainer's next command. A purple gaseous haze started to emit from the various cracks amongst her body. Her eyes fired up, and her steel glimmered.

This wasn't going to be pretty.

"Bagon, try using another Ember attack!"

Bagon (F, Rockhead) using Ember... again.

"A vampire with a soul? Oh my God ... how lame is that?" - Buffy Summers [S6x08]

追放されたバカ

Steelix uses Curse. Bad Steelix

Bagon drops another Ember
    OnlineHost 10:35 pm
    maverickkaiser@yahoo.com rolled 1 100-sided die: 22
    No Burn

Steelix 78.81%[Atk/Def+1, Spd+1, 1/2 lbs] | Bagon 100%

Woot. And now to pwn.

Double Edge.

Because Triple Edge had to be banned, to say nothing of Quadruple Edge. And Single Edge caused a tear in the space-time continuum.

Blog Entries

I saw that things were becoming one-sided, and I wasn't on the winning side. My opponent's Steelix rushed towards Bagon. Given her increased attack and speed, Bagon hadn't a chance to dodge, and she was struck dead on, flinging her back towards the outer ring.

She weakly got up; such an strong force hitting a small creature was devastating. She couldn't survive another attack.

"Bagon, use DragonBreath."

Her best chance was to somehow paralyze Steelix. Embers wouldn't get the job done, not with such a competent battler.

Bagon's mouth welled up with a green fireball, similar to the start of an Ember attack. However, the energy quickly increased, and she released a think column of green Dragon energy towards Steelix.

追放されたバカ

Steelix use Double Edge, No Recoil

Bagon uses Dragonbreath
    OnlineHost (4:49:33 PM):
    maverickkaiser@yahoo.com rolled 1 100-sided die: 80
    No Par

Steelix 70.90%[Same Stats as above] | Bagon 40.81%

Moves?

Blog Entries

It was over. Steelix was still standing tall, unflinching from the DragonBreath. If Bagon was it by another one of those attacks, she would be knocked out.

I was about to call off the match, when Bagon looked at me with a smile. She knew what she was in for but wanted to go down fighting. She was happy to fight again and happy to be able to battle many new Pokemon off the island.

"Bagon, give it all you got with a Dragonbreath!" I commanded as I single tear ran down my cheek. A tear, not for a loss, but for hope for Bagon's future.

Aw, now I feel all guilty... I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!

*Sobs* Just--just use a Tackle, Steelix.

追放されたバカ

*Headdesk* Should have just ko'd...
    Tackle doesn't do much and neither does Dragonsbreath
    OnlineHost 9:02 am
    maverickkaiser@yahoo.com rolled 1 100-sided die: 96
    And plus it doesnt Paralyze so not much this turn.

Steelix 62.99%[Same Stats] | Bagon 15.98%

Fine, fine, Double Edge. *Averts eyes from ensuing carnage*

Blog Entries

OOC: I was hoping to end it there... I'm going to make you feel sooooooo bad now.

IC: Steelix lowered her head and rushed towards Bagon, but this time her skin didn't gleam in a white brilliance. Steelix's head knocked into Bagon, the metallic Steel-type snake's massive spikes bruising Bagon's soft blue body.

But Bagon didn't get knocked back. Bagon held onto Steelix's head, opened her mouth and released the green waves of Dragon energy onto Steelix's face.

Steelix shook Bagon off easily. My opponent's Pokemon was still as fast as ever.

The battle wasn't over yet, but it wouldn't last passed another attack.

"Double Edge," my opponent said.

Bagon was already weak, but he choose to use such a powerful move anyways.

Steelix came charging at Bagon, making me wonder if that was the only thing Steelix did. It seemed like my opponent wasn't showing any mercy. Steelix roared as the air around it vibrated against Steelix's metallic body. Her speed and the friction caused the air to shine white, forming a white aura that trailed behind her.

"Go down strong Bagon. You use Double-Edge too!"

Bagon rushed towards Steelix. The two hard-headed Pokemon met, but Steelix's attack hit first. A loud cracking noise rang out out, and Bagon was flung back. I ran as fast as I could to catch her, and she fell into my arms.

"KO, Steelix is the winner!" announced the referee.

The crowd cheered. But I wasn't concerned about the loss. I looked down at Bagon and saw that the top of her head, which acted like a helmet, was split open. Blood was slowly oozing out it.

"No! Someone help me! Bagon is badly hurt," I screamed out, trying to raise my voice above the roaring crowd. But no one heard.

I ran out of the stadium. I could see Bagon's eyes looking up at me, tears washing down the side of her face. But she did not scream in pain. She was too proud for that. I found the first person I could to help me.

"I saw what happened," Nurse Joy said. "We have to operate on her immediately."

She called for an ambulance and had her Blissy tend to Bagon's head as best as she could, but Joy told me that Bagon's needed extensive surgery to close up the wound.

We placed Bagon onto a stretcher and into the ambulance. I watched as they hooked up Bagon up to a heart monitoring device. Bagon's heartbeat was unhealthy fast. As we rode in the back, Nurse joy tried to explain what happened.

Since Steelix whittled down Bagon's health, her body became weak and more fragile, even her rock-hard head. Then when my opponent commanded Steelix to use such a powerful move like Double-Edge, Bagon's head just could take it. Bagon's head might have been tough as steel, but Steelix's body was harder than diamonds.

I couldn't blame him entirely, I shouldn't have told Bagon to go head first either. But that wasn't important.

We arrived at the PokeHospital, a place where the most injured Pokemon go when a Pokemon Center just isn't enough. Bagon was taken to the ER, and I couldn't follow as they had to operate right away.

I just waited and waited, and then hours had passed.

A doctor walked up to me and explained that they were able to fix Bagon's head, but they also had to drain the blood caused from the internal bleeding around her brain, which was the tough part as they didn't want to damage it.

I was allowed to see Bagon. Her head was wrapped in bandages, but her eyes were poking through. Seeing me, she started to get up, cringing against the bed, but she was just too weak.

"It's ok. I won't ever let something like this happen to you again." I sat down next to her and placed my hand on her claws.

Her eyes welled up, and she started to cry.

"You did your best. Everything will be fine now." I leaned over and hugged her.

The doctor came in. He explained to me that in her condition she would have to remain in the hospital to be regularly monitored, but that I could visit whenever I wanted.

"Thank you, doctor."

He said that I could go, and that Bagon would be fine for the night. But I stayed the entire night and the next night and for the next ten nights, I fell asleep next to my brave Pokemon.

(If you didn't see, Bagon used Double-Edge.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast