Thread: Sky Lark vs. benmac

Default Re: Sky Lark vs. benmac

Gengar uses Hypnosis.

Totodile sleeps.

Totodile 100% TELEK2 Sleep1 | Gengar 59.25%

Moves?

@Sky Lark
    @benmac
    URPG Champion, Official, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Mistralton City Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head
    AIM MewAshMew (mention URPG or BMG or I'll probably block you); PWN/PXR/SPC Ash K., PE2K Alcadies
    Stats
    Wishlist
    "if you think anything about ash in a battle is going to necessarily happen besides him proving you wrong think again" – Swift
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey

I did not see this coming

Crunch

@Ash K.

Dream Eater

Gengar uses Dream Eater
    Totodile had its energy drained.

Totodile is fast asleep.

Telekinesis ends.

Gengar 78.39% | Totodile 52.63% Sleep2

Moves?

@Sky Lark
    @benmac
    URPG Champion, Official, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Mistralton City Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head
    AIM MewAshMew (mention URPG or BMG or I'll probably block you); PWN/PXR/SPC Ash K., PE2K Alcadies
    Stats
    Wishlist
    "if you think anything about ash in a battle is going to necessarily happen besides him proving you wrong think again" – Swift
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey

Crunch!

@Ash K.

Dream Eater

Gengar uses Dream Eater.
    Totodile had its energy drained.

Totodile is fast asleep.

Gengar 100% | Totodile 5.26% Sleep3

Note: If it looks like my math is wrong, it's because I messed up last turn and used 62 as half of 144 (should be 72, so much for being math genius) so Gengar should've had 81.48%. Somehow I get the feeling it wouldn't've affected moves though.

Moves?

@Sky Lark
    @benmac
    Stats
    Wishlist

Crunch T.T

@Ash K.

Shadow Ball

Gengar uses Shadow Ball. KO, gg.

@Sky Lark wins and gets $1,000.
    @benmac loses and gets $500.
    Ash K. refs and gets $500.

Log will be up soon
    Stats
    Wishlist

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12