Forum Battle Rules & Report a Forum Battle - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 90 of 90

Thread: Forum Battle Rules & Report a Forum Battle

  1. #76
    Avada Kedavra! Morru Magnum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    The Land of OOO
    Posts
    3,540
    Blog Entries
    5
    Add Morru Magnum on Facebook

    Default Re: Report a Forum Battle

    Ecruteak Gym (Sormeki Vs Black Reaper)

    The challenger got banned, and as a result we can't finish the battle. I assume the victory goes (by default) to Sormeki. One question though-do I (and Sormeki) get paid for this?

    BANNER BY Blue Dragon
    JOIN Pokémon URPG TODAY!
    | URPG Stats | Curator Log | Ref Log | Violet Gym |


  2. #77
    URPGer most duded's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    stalking your stupid face
    Posts
    53

    Default Re: Report a Forum Battle

    Kenyari VS most duded its been over a month since my opponent posted
    (\ /)
    (O.o) copy bunny into ur profile 2 help
    (> <) him achieve world domination



    urpg

    white friend code = 1163 3080 5669

    black friend code = 4900 0608 8088

  3. #78
    That guy Eraizaa-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Over there! Get him!
    Posts
    399

    Default Re: Report a Forum Battle

    Hello!


    I believe this battle needs a ref: (Nacrene Gym) Ataro VS. Eraizaa-kun

  4. #79
    Dauntless Fried Chicken Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    810
    Blog Entries
    42
    Follow Voltaire Magneton On Twitter Add Voltaire Magneton on Facebook

    URPG STATS! Claimed Dusknoir! Leppa Berry! Exp. Share! Pick Up! Headbutt! Petalburg Woods Forums!

  5. #80
    Dex
    Dex is offline
    "Ruthless Cinnamon Roll!" Dex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    316

    Default Re: Report a Forum Battle

    In need of a ref: Doid01 vs. CrazyLilChicken

    Go home Kalos rivers, you're drunk.
    My URPG Stats

  6. #81
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27

    Default Re: Report a Forum Battle

    This battle was started on March 24th and still has not been seen to by a ref. I believe it has been missed altogether to the point that it is thought to be done.
    Doid01 vs. CrazyLilChicken

  7. #82
    Dex
    Dex is offline
    "Ruthless Cinnamon Roll!" Dex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    316

    Default Re: Forum Battle Rules & Report a Forum Battle

    My match with @Rubber Band;

    I sent a VM to him over a week ago. http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/members/67043/66214/

    Do I just claim the win?

    Go home Kalos rivers, you're drunk.
    My URPG Stats

  8. #83
    Gouda Gorilla Albino Cheesemonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    38
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Forum Battle Rules & Report a Forum Battle

    Thread has fallen down the page without a ref: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f404/albino-cheesemonkey-vs-golden-one-%5Bref-needed%5D-150055/
    It's a member's first battle, and we may add flavor to our moves. Should be a fun one to ref.

  9. #84
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Posts
    16

    Default Re: Forum Battle Rules & Report a Forum Battle

    Greetings and many great hello's,
    I was wondering if a referee would mind picking up Sky Lark's and my battle. If possible that would be great thankyou. I'll put a link below:
    The Battle

  10. #85
    Virbank Gym Leader WinterVines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,712

    Default Re: Forum Battle Rules & Report a Forum Battle

    Quote Originally Posted by Albino Cheesemonkey View Post
    Thread has fallen down the page without a ref: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f404/albino-cheesemonkey-vs-golden-one-%5Bref-needed%5D-150055/
    It's a member's first battle, and we may add flavor to our moves. Should be a fun one to ref.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue102 View Post
    Greetings and many great hello's,
    I was wondering if a referee would mind picking up Sky Lark's and my battle. If possible that would be great thankyou. I'll put a link below:
    The Battle
    I'll grab these.
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

  11. #86
    Water-Type Gamer Samtendo09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    82
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Forum Battle Rules & Report a Forum Battle

    Hello there! thumbs1 and I have a rematch but we have no ref. Here is the link below;

    Thumbs1's Revenge (Samtendo09 vs thumbs1)

    EDIT: BlueTowel ref this now. Sorry for those who wanted to ref, refferees!
    Last edited by Samtendo09; 26th September 2013 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Update
    Da, this vill work!

  12. #87
    Registered User Sky Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    584
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Forum Battle Rules & Report a Forum Battle

    This battle has not progressed a single turn since being moved to the forums on January 5. It started on aim on December 29 and was being reffed by Syn who had to go. WTP was going to take over, but Smores didn't send. A few days later, Smores told me he fell asleep. After the battle was moved to forums, I IM'ed Smores telling him about it, and he told me he'd get to it. A few days after, I IM'ed him again. He apologized for not sending and said that he would send later that night. On February 6, I asked Smores about the battle. He told me he'd already sent Syn his move. Syn replied, "Pretty sure he never sent, unless I missed it" I VMed Smores on February 21 and IM'ed him five hours ago. He has not responded to either message. However, he has posted in URPG Chat since then.

    Edit: Never mind, Smores says he resent today.
    Last edited by Sky Lark; 1st March 2014 at 01:27 AM.

  13. #88
    Du Edoc'sil Ash K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    2,850

    Default Re: Forum Battle Rules & Report a Forum Battle

    Even though it's not technically a forum battle, I was told to post here. @Synthesis; and I started a Laverre gym battle in December, which he bbl'd then asked to save stats without even doing anything after that while staying on for quite a while longer. While a bit of progress has been made since then, despite both of us and @Elamite; (our ref) being quite active, it has not finished three and a half months later, with Syn determinedly saying I had forfeited at one point despite neither Elamite or I remembering such a thing not to mention the fact that I never forfeit. Since then, he dropped that gym and at least one other, if not more. This has just been going on for way too long >.<
    In a relationship with KnittyDragon, been together over a year <3
    URPG Senior Referee, Approver, Chief (BW) Judge, Elite Four Member, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    AIM MewAlcadiesMew; PWN/PXR Ash K.
    Stats
    Wishlist
    [18:13] alaskapigeon1: and you have OCD that rivals monk's
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)

  14. #89
    ._. Synthesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    8,122
    Blog Entries
    226

    Default Re: Forum Battle Rules & Report a Forum Battle

    I said you forfeited as a joke. If you weren't so robotic and lacking common sense, you would be aware of this. No one uses a thousand exclamation marks when serious.

    We've continued on with the battle two times after but have been unable to finish because of you and I. Not just me.

    "We have to do that battle but not right now" is all you've said to me about continuing it. I've had no problem continuing it.

    Stop being a little bitch. Set a time when the three of us can do it. It's not difficult.

  15. #90
    URPG Moderator Monbrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,349
    Trophies

    Default Re: Forum Battle Rules & Report a Forum Battle

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash K. View Post
    Even though it's not technically a forum battle, I was told to post here. @Synthesis; and I started a Laverre gym battle in December, which he bbl'd then asked to save stats without even doing anything after that while staying on for quite a while longer. While a bit of progress has been made since then, despite both of us and @Elamite; (our ref) being quite active, it has not finished three and a half months later, with Syn determinedly saying I had forfeited at one point despite neither Elamite or I remembering such a thing not to mention the fact that I never forfeit. Since then, he dropped that gym and at least one other, if not more. This has just been going on for way too long >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    I said you forfeited as a joke. If you weren't so robotic and lacking common sense, you would be aware of this. No one uses a thousand exclamation marks when serious.

    We've continued on with the battle two times after but have been unable to finish because of you and I. Not just me.

    "We have to do that battle but not right now" is all you've said to me about continuing it. I've had no problem continuing it.

    Stop being a little bitch. Set a time when the three of us can do it. It's not difficult.
    Was waiting for confirmation from Ataro on this - it's what I should have done in the first place.

    Dropping a gym is an automatic forfeit in any outstanding matches. Victory goes to the challenger Ash K.
    @Elamite; can log the battle.
    Last edited by Monbrey; 3rd April 2014 at 04:42 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •