Cave Dweller vs redmagechuCaden

Thread: Cave Dweller vs redmagechuCaden

Default Cave Dweller vs redmagechuCaden

1v1
    D/P/Pt
    No items
    Normal weather
    Normal terrain

Gavin wasted no time in grabbing his solitary Pokémon and tossing it towards the field with a slight smirk.

"Blade, ready yourself."

This should be a cakewalk, he thought confidently. He was always too cocky for his own good.

His Pokémon, a young Pawniard, was released from the red and white sphere. It stood, with its knife-like hands folded together, its yellow eyes glaring at the opponent....

- The epic banner is work of the great Red -

Default Re: Cave Dweller vs redmagechuCaden

Send Pokémon and moves whenever. Please include gender and ability with Pokémon.
    URPG Official, Senior Referee, Chief Judge, Elite Four Member, Johto LO, Mistralton City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    AIM MewAshMew; PWN/PXR/SPC Ash K., PE2K Alcadies
    Stats
    Wishlist
    [18:13] alaskapigeon1: and you have OCD that rivals monk's
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey

Sorry to keep you waiting and I hope you don't mind me doing this..

I knew at moment we were at a disadvantage,I didn't even know if we had a chance to win. Well actually,I always Worried about something. I briefly closed eyes, took a deep breath, and sent my Eevee. "Go Eevee"! As my pokemon was released form it's pokeball It quickly got in it's battle stance,ready to confront it's opponent. At least one of us was ready... "okay Eevee,sand attack"!

Eevee/female/adaptability

Blade
    Pawniard
    Male//Adamant//Inner Focus

An Eevee, huh?

Eevee was a such a unique pokémon. Rare too. But still just a pokémon and therefore just a stepping stone he needed to cross if he wanted to become a champion. No amount of Uniqueness or rarity would change that.

Gavin clicked his finger sharply as he gave his command. "Fiant attack, on the double."

The Sharp Blade Pokémon's knife-like arms glowed a dark shade of black as he charged towards the opponent, its eyes never leaving its target....

Blade (Pawniard) uses Faint Attack.

Eevee uses Sand-Attack.

Blade (Pawniard) 100% Acc-1 | Eevee 69.42%

Moves?
    URPG Official, Senior Referee, Chief Judge, Elite Four Member, Johto LO, Mistralton City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    Stats
    Wishlist
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey

Gavin frowned.

"You can do better," he snapped.

Either way, he wanted this battle over as soon as possible. "Iron Head!"

The Pawniard charged forward, preparing to deal out what it prayed was the final blow.

I was off to bad start, and started to believe that we didn't chance stand a chance. But, I wasn't going to give up now. "Eevee, use trump card"! As my pokemon prepared to attack the pawniard, I hoped I made a good decision.

Blade (Pawniard) uses Iron Head.
    [17:20] [URPG]: mewalcadiesmew rolled 1 100-sided die: 17
    Hits.
    [17:20] [URPG]: mewalcadiesmew rolled 1 100-sided die: 85
    No flinch.

Eevee uses Trump Card.

Blade (Pawniard) 91.49% Acc-1 | Eevee 28.98%

Moves?
    @redmagechuCaden;
    @Cave Dweller;
    Stats
    Wishlist

"Okay Eevee, use trump card"

Hmph. It seemed the Eevee was somehow still standing.

"Night Slash!"

Pawniard uses Night Slash.
    [15:24] [URPG]: mewalcadiesmew rolled 1 100-sided die: 37
    Hits.
    [15:23] [URPG]: mewalcadiesmew rolled 1 8-sided die: 6
    No critical hit.
    KO.
    @Cave Dweller; wins, $1,000
    @redmagechuCaden; loses, $500
    Ash K. refs, $500

Log will be up soon.
    Stats
    Wishlist