Individual Run: Synthesis. - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Individual Run: Synthesis.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Individual Run: Synthesis.

As soon as we made to leave, the Doduo simply scampered off. I knew I'd made the right decision right then. Who would want a Pokemon so easily scared like that. I mean, I knew it got the Run Away ability, but that was just sad...

"Let's keep going, maybe something good will show up," Gary said.

We continued as the trees grew denser once more. Suddenly, Zigzagoon, who had been quite quiet until that point, began to bark out angrily. Gary looked at his Gardevoir, who seemed to be trying to explain something to him with her eyes. Eventually, a little hedgehog-like Pokemon burst out of the bushes.

"Ah, a shaymin," I said. It was quite a rare sight so I knew I had to take a picture. I whipped out the camera and snapped a quick shot of the Grass type legendary.

@Ebail ;

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

"Ah, a Shaymin," was all Jay said when he caught a glimpse of the Grass-type Legendary. He of course then followed up in the way that most people who encounter a Legendary do, and snapped its picture. With the flash of the camera Shaymin was gone just as quickly as it had appeared. Though I wasn't sure if the picture was what actually scared it away, or if it was just because it was frightened easily. Either way though we were once again off.

We continued to walk along the path I was leading us on, for about another ten or so minutes with everything being quite. I made sure to stop at any tree, bush, or any little spot where a Pokemon could be hiding, to see if there was anything hanging around. Unless it was hidden in a tree or something like Mincinno was earlier, most Normal-types were easy to spot, but Grass-types, well they could blend in with any of the surroundings here, making them easy to miss. The last time I was here with a trainer I nearly stepped on an Oddish, because it blended in so perfectly with the area. Pokemon going unseen due to blending in almost proved itself to be true when we came across a field of flowers. One of the things in there seemed to be moving against the wind, which had led me to believe it was in fact a Pokemon.

I walked over there to examine, and it was in fact a small Grass-type Pokemon. What I had seen in the distance was the three green leaves it had growing out of the top of its head. When you took a really close look at this thing it kind of reminded you of an onion in appearance, mainly due to its body size. But also because of the way its body was shaped like a bulb, and the fact that it was green, and white in color like onions commonly are. Its face was crescent shaped, and only had a set of eyes on it, no mouth or nose. The bottom of its bottom had a total of five stubs, two of which acted as legs, and two of which acted like arms until it evolved. Some called this a counterpart to Cottonee.

"Did you happen to want a Petilil, Jay?"

Username: Synthesis.
    Trainer Name: Jay.
    Pokémon Encountered: Lillipup, Gloom, Skitty, Virizion, Kangaskhan, Sunkern, Mincinno, Zigzagoon, Doduo, Shaymin, Petilil
    Pokemon Capture: Brave F Kangaskhan, Lax M Mincinno
    Remaining Encounters: 4
    Character Count:

Items: Super Balls x2, Hyper Balls x2, Park Balls x2, Supreme Park Ball x1

Pokeplayer:
    Porygon Voice Disc, Rotom Voice Disc.
    Zorua Voice Disc.
    Kangaskhan Voice Disc, Ferroseed Voice Disc 4 uses left, Tropius Voice Disc.
    Torkoal Voice Disc, Drilbur Voice Disc, Litwick Voice Disc.
    Mienfoo Voice Disc, Sneasel Voice Disc.
    Blank Disc.

Weather: Sunny and Windy

Pokémon:
    Species: Togekiss. 63%
    Nickname: Perversity.
    Ability: Serene Grace.
    Nature: Rash.
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Thunder Wave, TM Water Pulse, TM Roost, TM Shadow Ball, TM Flamethrower, TM Work Up, TM Substitute, TM Psych Up, TM Protect, TM Reflect, TM Light Screen, TM Psychic, TM Drain Punch, TM Focus Punch, TM Brick Break, TM Sunny Day, TM Rain Dance, TM Secret Power, TM Hidden Power: Fire, TM Solar Beam, BM Nasty Plot, BM Psycho Shift, BM Stored Power, MT Tri Attack, MT Magic Coat, MT Counter, MT Endeavour, MT Heal Bell and MT Trick.

Species: Porygon-Z. 94%
    Nickname: Cyber Duck.
    Ability: Download.
    Nature: Rash.
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Thunderbolt, TM Ice Beam, TM Substitute, TM Psych Up, TM Rain Dance, TM Sunny Day, TM Solar Beam, TM Toxic, TM Hidden Power: Fighting, TM Shadow Ball, TM Thunder Wave, TM Double Edge, TM Protect, TM Psychic, TM Mimic, TM Double Team, TM Reflect, TM Light Screen, TM Aerial Ace, TM Curse, TM Teleport, TM Icy Wind, TM Thunder, TM Psyshock, TM Shock Wave, TM Endure, SM Barrier, MT Pain Split, MT Trick.

Species: Alakazam. 63%
    Nickname: Maestro.
    Ability: Magic Guard.
    Nature: Jolly.
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Substitute, TM Protect, TM Thunder Wave, TM Counter, TM Taunt, TM Focus Blast, TM Charge Beam, TM Energy Ball, TM Curse, TM Psych Up, TM Snatch,TM Psyshock, TM Torment,, TM Zap Cannon, TM Light Screen, TM Skill Swap, TM Hidden Power: Grass, TM Tri Attack, TM Swagger, BM Encore, BM Barrier, MT Magic Coat.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

Blog Entries

As soon as we ha snapped the picture of the little Grass type hedgehog, it had disappeared. I knew that there was no point trying to look for it because whemever a Ledgendary Pokemon appeared, it never stayed for long. They were also very adapt at disappearing in the blink of an eye.

However, we carried on. Zigzagoon seemed content just to be busying itself near us. At one point, it raised its wet black snout into the air, before dropping down and continuing to shuffle along. After a while Gary noticed a Pokemon that was blending perfectly into the background. It looked like a cutesy onion.

"Did you happen to want a Petill Jay?" he asked.

"Not really. Let's continue on and hope it lets us go. I have 28,000 if it doesn't want to, so I can buy a Pokedoll."
    @Ebail ;

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

Run ended since that's what Syn wants
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234