Individual RP: WeTastePies - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Individual RP: WeTastePies

pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar

Default Re: Individual RP: WeTastePies

OOC: Yeah, so Stinky got a Shiftry, so I don't really need this no mo. I'm gonna put an end to my run here, I can't really focus on it at this time, sorry I got the Cottonee I came in for at least, lol

Hugh stood up, his ginger face as red as a burning supernova. "I've had ENOUGH!!! I WANT OUT OF HERE NOW!!" he screamed. He stomped away from the Seedot. A tear fell down his face, which he quickly wiped from his face. Serena followed after him in a rush, wishing to comfort her trainer. He stomped up to Buzz, and in a fit of rage shrieked, "I would like to GET OUT OF HERE!! GIMME MY STUPID COTTON THING TOO!!!" He seemed to be attempting to scream into Buzz's face, but he was too short, even when he elevated himself on the tips of his toes.

Default Re: Individual RP: WeTastePies

NBP
    Hugh stood up, his ginger face as red as a burning supernova. "I've had ENOUGH!!! I WANT OUT OF HERE NOW!!" he screamed. He stomped away from the Seedot. A tear fell down his face, which he quickly wiped from his face. Serena followed after him in a rush, wishing to comfort her trainer. He stomped up to Buzz, and in a fit of rage shrieked, "I would like to GET OUT OF HERE!! GIMME MY STUPID COTTON THING TOO!!!" He seemed to be attempting to scream into Buzz's face, but he was too short, even when he elevated himself on the tips of his toes.

Buzz looked down at his trainer slightly taken aback by the shouting. "Okay, Hugh. River, off we go, I guess."

In a few moments the group were back at headquaters, Buzz got Hugh to sign all the necessary release papers. Buzz then thought about the annoyance this child had caused, and had an idea. "Well it's been fun, if you want to come to the park again, I'll probably be busy so make sure you ask for Ranger James, or Ivy," Buzz said to the boy as he handed over the ball containing Cottonee.

----------------

Run ended by trainer request.
    Item's retained:
    Total Items: Pokeplayer, Uncommon disc(Cottonee), Park Ballsx4, Super Ballsx4, Soothing Fragrance Super,

Pokémon Caught: Relaxed/M/Cottonee
    Last edited by Buzzer; 13th April 2011 at 06:27 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12