Individual RP - Viper - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Individual RP - Viper

Bitch be trippin' balls! PokeViper's Avatar

Default Re: Individual RP - Viper

Angel looked at the Purrloin with minor dissatisfaction. Angel looked towards his ranger and shook his head “This isn’t what I wanted, lets try to leave this little guy alone.” Angel said hoping he could finds something better than this silly purple cat. He began to walk away hoping the little Purrloin would leave him and his ranger alone.

@Chainreaction;

Thanks EternusSitus
    click for my URPG

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

NBP

Ranger Chainy

@PokeViper; Please make sure that all of your posts are at least 500 characters in length.

~~~~~

Angel shook his head, apparently not interested in the little black cat. “This isn’t what I wanted, lets try to leave this little guy alone,” he said before moving off away from the canyon wall. The Purrloin didn't seem too happy about this - it hissed and batted its paw at the Trainer before disappearing from sight. I shrugged, and followed my Trainer, hoping that the cat wouldn't take offence and search for a way to take revenge. Still, if I had any experience with felines at all, I knew that the likelihood of this wasn't too high.

I caught up with Angel and we moved away from the canyon wall, walking down a gentle incline towards a thicket of brown shrubs. Before we could reach them however, a small black Pokemon flew in front of us and started dancing around happily. It was mostly circular but with two thin arms, one notably longer than the other. In the centre of its round body was a single eye, which winked happily at us.

"I don't suppose you're interested in trying to capture an Unown?" I asked Angel. "They're supposed to contain mysterious, unbelievable powers."

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Angel Redwing
    Area Effects: 12 Encounters Remaining, Abra Voice Disk[ONE USED], Natu Voice Disk[ONE USED]
    Pokemon Encountered: Careful Gothorita(F), ??? Purrloin(?), ??? Unown(G)
    Pokemon Captured: Careful Gothorita(F)
    CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Pokemon: Gardevoir
    Nickname: Rayl
    Ability: Syncronize
    Nature: Relaxed
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Focus Blast, Hidden Power(Rock), Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Thunderwave, Reflect, Psych Up, Will-o-Wisp, Psyshock, Rain Dance, Encore, Icy Wind

Pokemon: Froslass
    Nickname: Mitsuka
    Ability: Snow Cloak
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Taunt, Shadow Ball, Thunder Wave, Thunder Bolt, Substitute, Spikes, Trick

Pokemon: Cacturne 70%
    Nickname: Grunt
    Ability: Sand Veil
    Nature: Bold
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Brick Break, Energy Ball

Item Statistics:

4 park balls, 2 hyper ball, 1 honey, 1 super potion, 1 Soothing Fragrance Plus, Pokeplayer, Abra Disk, Solosis Disk, Natu Disk, Digital Camera, Type Repellent (ghost), Lava Cookie, Old Gateau, Casteliacone

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

@Chainreaction; Sir yes sir! Chainy sir! sorry sir! :P

___
    Angel and his ranger walked until they came upon an Unown. He thought they were very cool considering how diverse they were. They all took the shape of different letters in the alphabet and he had even heard of unown being spotted that took the shape of a question mark or an exclamation point. This one however seemed to look like the letter “R.” Angel was disappointed because he liked the idea of owning an Unown, especially if it took the shape of one of the rarer symbols. However he was only allowed to leave the park with 3 pokemon. He decided it was better to move along. He then turned to his ranger

“I think I’ll be okay without this Unown. I will say I like it more than the Purrloin though” Angel turned to the Unown. “Thanks little guy for letting us see you. We’ll leave you alone though.” And Angel turned to leave, when he did he snapped his fingers and got the idea to use his disk. He pulled out his Natu disk again and put it into his player. The sound of the cry echoed in this section of the park...
    Last edited by PokeViper; 2nd August 2012 at 02:46 PM.

Thanks EternusSitus
    click for my URPG

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: @PokeViper; Here you are, sir.

~~~~~

“I think I’ll be okay without this Unown. I will say I like it more than the Purrloin though," the young man grinned. “Thanks little guy for letting us see you. We’ll leave you alone though,” he said to the Psychic-type.

The Unown bobbed gracefully a couple times before flying off in the direction we had come. I got the feeling that it was going to have a look at the Purrloin that Angel had mentioned, but I couldn't be sure. At the back of my mind I didn't think that Unown had the mental capacity to understand human speech, but I knew that that was wrong. Especially when they gathered in groups.

Angel pressed a button on his Pokeplayer and the circular device emitted a bird-like screech. I didn't recognise it immediately, but it sounded similar to River Tam, the Xatu of one of our older Rangers. It was probably a Natu - Trainers usually preferred to catch unevolved Pokemon because they were easier to battle and could be taught battling skills from the ground up. I knew that my little brother Jathan preferred this method, although I believed that Pokemon trained from the ground up lost some of their innate fighting skills.

A small blue Pokemon bounced towards us before we could start off. It yapped at Angel and grinned up at him happily. I raised my eyebrow in surprise - Wynaut were fairly rare in Meteor Valley. However, they weren't particularly useful in battles because of their lack of offensive techniques. In the end, it was up to my Trainer to decide whether or not he wanted to battle with it.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 11 Encounters Remaining, Abra Voice Disk[ONE USED], Natu Voice Disk[TWO USED]
    Pokemon Encountered: Careful Gothorita(F), ??? Purrloin(?), ??? Unown(G), ??? Wynaut(?)

Pokemon Statistics:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Focus Blast, Hidden Power(Rock), Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Thunderwave, Reflect, Psych Up, Will-o-Wisp, Psyshock, Rain Dance, Encore, Icy Wind

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Taunt, Shadow Ball, Thunder Wave, Thunder Bolt, Substitute, Spikes, Trick

Item Statistics:

4 park balls, 2 hyper ball, 1 honey, 1 super potion, 1 Soothing Fragrance Plus, Pokeplayer, Abra Disk, Solosis Disk, Natu Disk, Digital Camera, Type Repellent (ghost), Lava Cookie, Old Gateau, Casteliacone

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

Angel watched the unown float away and thought he was missing out on a very cool pokemon. He had bigger plans however and perhaps in the future he would come back for the unown.

After playing the pokeplayer Angel was a little disappointed to see it had not worked. Instead a Wynaut came out. Now even thought Angel thought that Wynaut were one of the most adorable pokemon ever, it still evolved into one of the most derpy pokemon ever. Wobbufett wasn’t very good for battling either. Angel decided that this wasn’t what he wanted.

“Naw I don’t think I want a Wynaut.” Angel said to his ranger. He looked at the Wynaut, smiled at it and waved hoping it didn’t want to fight. He then pulled out his pokeplayer for a second try.

Thanks EternusSitus
    click for my URPG

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: @PokeViper;

~~~~~

“Naw, I don’t think I want a Wynaut,” Angel replied after a quick pause. He pressed play on his Pokeplayer, and the circular red device emitted another one of the light tinkling cries. Unfortunately for the Trainer, the noises intrigued the small blue Pokemon he didn't want, and as we moved off the Wynaut followed us. I could see that Angel was getting a little frustrated and eventually I couldn't stand it either.

"How about a PokeDoll?" I offered. "That'd probably get it to leave us alone."

Angel quickly agreed, and he passed me a small roll of cash. I passed him a doll and he negligently tossed the Pikachu-shaped toy over his shoulder. The Wynaut immediately chased after it, leaving us alone.

"Now, let's hope that the next Pokemon we come across is that Natu of yours," I said.

Unfortunately, it was not. We crested a hill and I immediately saw a large pink Pokemon hovering in the middle of the path. Wisps of pink smoke surrounded it and it was almost completely immobile. Seeing as I knew what species of Pokemon it was, I was fairly sure that it was asleep.

"Are you interested in owning a Musharna?" I asked Angel. "If not, we may be able to sneak around it."

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 10 Encounters Remaining, Abra Voice Disk[ONE USED], Natu Voice Disk[THREE USED]
    Pokemon Encountered: Careful Gothorita(F), ??? Purrloin(?), ??? Unown(G), ??? Wynaut(?), ??? Musharna(?)

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12