Individual RP: Turtwig's A-B-Cs - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Individual RP: Turtwig's A-B-Cs

Stumped Turtwig A's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Individual RP: Turtwig's A-B-Cs

The Leaf Storm was successful, even more successful that I imagined. But I honestly felt angry at myself for hurting the Torterra. "Would it be alright if I were to use a Pokedoll right now to escape?" I soon asked, not bearing the idea of hurting Torterra any longer.

1500 - 500 = 1000

(20:56:57) Luxis: All y'all are a bunch of Silly heads.
    RIP Giruja. Why must you have been fake?

(17:58:01) daytwon: why am i watchin ot turtwig
    (17:58:03) ±Dratini: daytwon was muted by Heather Star for 30 minutes! [Reason: inappropriate] [Channel: Trivia]

[15:26] Synthesis: he ain't godkilled
    [15:27] Ebail: Zam was Syn
    [15:27] Synthesis: it was an agreed sacrifice to the gods

I nodded, and quickly pulled the doll out of my bag. I threw it at the Torterra, who then snapped at it, tearing it into pieces. Itnwas probably our cue to leave immediately, so we scurried off the bridge and into the peaceful tranquilty of the Botanic Garden Park's bell area. It was a unique area, much renown for the collection of bells it had as garden accessories. Little bells, large bells, rusted bells, new bells... whether they still chimed in the wind of not, it was still a beautiful sight.

I noticed a Linoone, keeping watch of the area behind itself, only to walk straight into us. It was startled, but quickly shook it off and cautiously approached us.

"I think it wants a battle." I said, and the Linoone suddenly pulled the bells in a strange rhythm. I wondered what it was doing.

----

Name: A Turtwig
    Encounters Left: 10
    CC: 714
    Total Items:
    7 Parkballs
    1 Soothing Fragrance

Pokémon Stats:

Pokémon: Torterra
    Nickname: N/A
    Ability: Overgrow
    Nature: Quirky
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: N/A
    Health: 61%

Pokémon: Sudowoodo
    Ability: Sturdy
    Nature: Hasty
    Health: 57%

Wild Pokemon:
    Ability: Overgrow*
    Nature: Gentle
    Health: 65%

Pokémon: Cacnea
    Ability: Sand Veil
    Health: 42%
    Following A around temporarily.
    CC: 7398
    URPG Stats
    Rangering: Closed currently
    Story Deals: Closed for now (Open to bribes)

P.S. My story deal load is a lot, so if you bribe me now you have to wait pretty long.

Blog Entries

The Doll helped us escape the Torterra, allowing more exploration to be done. Finally, a Linoone could be seen. "I think it wants to battle" I heard Timpeni say. I soon replied with "Then a battle it shall get." I notioned Torterra to be ready to battle the Linoone. "Alright Torterra." I began. I was starting to feel a bit dizzy from the whole adventure but I pushed my thoughts about it away. "Let's not try to hurt this Linoone so much unless it hurts us a lot. In fact, let's play it safe and go through this like we did with the whole Cacnea battle." Soon I saw a look that I hope meant it was complying. If not, then well that's a thought I don't want to imagine.

I also hoped that the Linoone wasn't obnoxious or anything like that. That could spell out disaster depending on how much Torterra tolerated it. Hopefully those bells were a good sign. Then a thought struck me: why were those bells even there in the first place? I would have thought about it more if I hadn't realized I forgot to command an attack for Torterra. "Oh right, Absorb please Torterra! Sorry for forgetting to send a move. I was lost in thought about something." If things went right, Torterra would still obey me. Hopefully...

Torterra grunted again, but since Torterra itself didn't have many bright ideas currently, it reluctantly complied. Vines shot out from its shells and hooked onto Linoone's fur. It yelped, tiny balls of light shooting out from its body. Linoone bit off the vines before darting back, looking for a weak spot.

The Linoone cautiously looked at Torterra from a distance, making the safest plan in its mind. When it was walking, I noticed the Linoone held a yellow Sitrus berry in its mouth, only the pip sticking out. It was a health healing berry which Linoone was known to held, though most of the time it's an Oran Berry. Suddenly, Linoone charged at Torterra, who covered its legs. Instead, Linoone leapt onto Torterra's shell, weaving in and out of the roots. It did a backflip off the shell and landed on the floor with its nimble body. It charged and hit Torterra's back leg hard with a Headbutt.*

----

Encounters Left: 10
    CC: 1212
    Total Items:
    7 Parkballs
    1 Soothing Fragrance

Pokémon Stats:

Health: 47%

Wild Pokemon:
    Pokémon: Linoone
    Ability: Glutonny
    Nature: Cautious
    Health: 94%

URPG Stats

P.S. My story deal load is a lot, so if you bribe me now you have to wait pretty long.

Blog Entries

Torterra complied, but then got hit by a Linoone's powerful Slash. There had to be a creative way to stop the Linoone. Earthquake would just open up a hole in the ground and ring the bells, I've already used by best trick with Absorb, Mega Drain, and Giga Drain already, Bite and Crunch are seriously limited, Wood Hammer can only smash, Curse would just make Torterra slower, and Razor Leaf...

Wait, why not Razor Leaf? I remember reading in a comic once about how a one leaf Razor Leaf can cause damage. But would Torterra actually be able to pull it off? It seems like a very difficult move to even train to do, let alone follow through with at that. Maybe consulting Torterra would be better.

"Torterra, I'm drawing a blank on what to retaliate with? Do you have any ideas that you would like to do?" Torterra merely grunted at first, but after a little while, it gave me an idea I never thought of. "Alright Torterra, let's attempt to go with your plan then. Let's try to use Leaf Storm and try to make it surround Linoone if at all possible!"

(17:58:03) ±Dratini: daytwon was muted by Heather Star for 30 minutes! [Reason: inappropriate] [Channel: Trivia]

The Torterra smirked at the idea of the move. Soon, a huge storm of leafs surrounded Linoone. It was in a leaf ball. A very, very sharp leaf ball.

Linoone didn't need to touch the flying leaves to know it was in danger. It started to gather energy in its mouth, preparing to use an attack. The leaf ball was so thick, no one could see their opponent. So, when Torterra felt the energy forming in the leaf ball, it hatched a clever plan. It stepped a bit to the left, and waited a while as leaf spun. Aside from the bustle of the green blades, it was completely silent. Birds chirped in the trees surrounding the pristine Bell Garden. The bells on the white garden stands simply stood where they were, sitting pretty. Torterra made sure none of them rung, fearful of the fact that Linoone rang one on purpose.

Suddenly, a hole appeared in the leaf ball, and at that moment a hyper beam shot out. Torterra smiled, and while the Linoone was performing its useless move, Torterra used the leaves it moved to knock the Sitrus berry out of its hands- scratching it badly in the process- and out of the leaf ball. The gap was sealed before Linoone could react, and Torterra munched on the Sitrus berry, pleased.

----

Encounters Left: 9
    CC: 2263
    Total Items:
    7 Parkballs
    1 Soothing Fragrance

Pokémon Stats:

Health: 72%

Wild Pokemon:
    Health: 89%

URPG Stats

Blog Entries

The Leaf Storm ended up as the most perfectly coordinated move I'd ever seen, trapping Linoone into a Leaf Ball. Listening to Torterra was a great move, and I'd have to show my appreciation later. Right now was to find a strategy inside this strategy. It was at times like this that I wished I taught Torterra extra moves. Now wasn't the time to think of this though.

Head on attacking would never work without Torterra getting hit, so that option was out. Maybe if more leaves were used against the current leaves, some more would get thrown at Linoone. The plan was far-fetched, but all I had for the moment. After all, the leaf ball would never last forever. Actually, a good old Earthquake might be able to do the trick. I had many doubts, but quick strategy was required for this. Linoone could break free at any time, and get revenge. So quickly I said with few thoughts "Torterra, let's try a plain old Earthquake again to deal with the Linoone. Sorry, but I can't think of any other way to get through that barrier without Linoone getting revenge. But if you can think of another way, feel free to do it. Your last strategy worked like a charm in my books." Along with whatever hope I already carried, I had the hope that I didn't miss any surroundings or Linoone managing to escape the leafy barrier by digging underground or anything like that. But if it did, the Earthquake might get it, unless it manages to create a great strategy. Gah, why do I keep thinking about this stuff? Might be best to stop thinking now and just watch what unfolds.

Torterra thought for a while, and smiled to itself again. Immediately, the ground cracked as it jumped. Trees fell. The bells rang incessantly, though their sound was drowned out by the rumbling sound of sliding and crumbling land. Carefully, Torterra dispersed the Leaf Storm-ball slowly, which was a bit more relaxing, since it took much concentration to keep a Leaf Storm into a ball shape. The Linoone was shocked by the fact Torterra let it free of its leaf prison, and confused too. But it didn't matter. For now, it was resting, but in a jiffy it would attack Torterra.

Linoone gripped onto the ground, only falling occasionally during the earthquake. It felt superior to what it thought to be a stupid Torterra. In fact, Torterra wanted the Linoone to get cocky. Although it was observant, sometimes, it simply forgot to keep its eyes on the foe. Torterra made good use of this chance.

Torterra stomped the large, wood-like feet it had and soon, a perfect round hole appeared around Linoone. It was trapped in a small piece of land, surrounded by a huge, deep crater in the ground. After the rumble stopped, Linoone cautiously peered into the large jag in the ground that formed around it, and leaped back immediately. Linoone wasn't risking its life to jump over the hole. It snarled. The Linoone knew some moves that went over a distance, but it was quite far away from the Torterra. By the time the move was near the giant turtle, it would have moved. The Linoone was at its wits end, having fallen prey to itself.

----

CC: 3819
    Total Items:
    7 Parkballs
    1 Soothing Fragrance

Pokémon Stats:

Health: 72%

Wild Pokemon:
    Health: 63%

URPG Stats

Blog Entries

Linoone was definitely not having any luck today. A break was most certainly needed for the weasel-like creature, and I now planned to give it one. After all, what goes around comes around. Soon enough, I proclaimed "Alright, Torterra. Time to cut this Linoone some slack. We've given it a hard beating, so let's Withdraw for now!" Personally, I wondered if Torterra would be obedient, or so motivated it can't stop. Only time would tell though, and I certainly couldn't decide what it did.

Torterra gave a 'Are you mad?' face to his trainer. He knew what would happen if he did the move. But he also didn't want to let his trainer think he was going overdrive or disobeying. Torterra also felt a bit curious about the fact that we thought that we were winning. Torterra was super-sensitive to the cold that coming from the Linoone, since it was quite weak against it, but we could not feel it.

Torterra decided that if it performed the move fast enough, it would get out of any chance of being hit by the Linoone. But then, it wanted to take the Linoone by surprise. Leaf rose from the tree on its back, and Linoone braced itself for another Razor Leaf. In fact, the leaf dropped on the ground as Torterra withdrawed itself into his shell.

Linoone realized it was being tricked, and immediately fired the Ice Beam. Torterra poked out its head and gasped in horror. Legs shot out from the shell and he jolted left, only to get his right foot frozen. The zero degrees of the ice made his foot ache yet numb at the same time. Torterra tried to move it, but the signals from his brain could not reach the foot temporarily. He had to drag it along until the ice melted under the searing sun.

----

CC: 4310
    Total Items:
    7 Parkballs
    1 Soothing Fragrance

Pokémon Stats:

Health: 38%
    Status: TOP RIGHT FOOT FROZEN FOR 2 MORE TURNS (Out of ball) (Sp. ATK sharply lowered, Speed dramatically lowered, Defense raised)

Wild Pokemon:

URPG Stats

Blog Entries

OOC:Alright, I guess I'll say Linoone is Male now. I forgot earlier about this sorry.
    BIC: Again, with my fault, Torterra was stuck into an uncomfortable position. Some of its legs were frozen, so now it could barely move. I thought for a while, and soon an idea dawned on me. Torterra didn't need mobility to get this Linoone. It might actually be too confident, what could end up being a major disadvantage. "Alright Torterra, please perform a Razor Leaf now. But also aim a bit for your frozen foot to possibly break the ice holding it. But if you decide to do something else, that's alright with me. I've been doing a bit horribly today."

Now I especially wondered what Torterra would do, as I gave it a choice. The only one who knew would be it itself, and I trusted it to make the right decision. After all, my adventure started with it, and I've seen what it did by itself. And I know I've said this a couple times before, but only time could tell what would happen. The saying though was a very well description of this whole adventure, so expect me to also say it more. Anyway, back to get on topic. Torterra is to make the choice of what to do, and I believe it will make the right choice. I mean why won't it not? Yes, I'm certain I'm not just hammering the idea into my head so I actually believe it. I already know I believe it, I just need to reassure the doubtful part of myself, which is minimal right now mind you. After all, distrust is the last thing I need for this whole thing to work. But on a more serious note, if Torterra can't succeed here, I'll have to use Sudowoodo. It though, isn't ready to get into another fight now, it is still probably depressed.
    Last edited by Turtwig A; 26th January 2011 at 09:22 PM.

A Razor Leaf chipped at the ice fruitlessly, and Torterra was NOT using a full-blown attack. Instead, Torterra swung its body left and right, causing the leg to slam against the ground. Though a bit painful, the ice cracked after a while, but Torterra still needed to regain the feeling back in its leg. Now what to do...? On fact, Torterra simply sat and waited. Or at least, it appeared to.

Leaves circled it, leaves that threatened to strike Linoone dare he attack. Linoone decided against it, and watched as Torterra sat, when in reality he was taking in the sun's rays and performing photosynthesis. Health was restored slowly, and Torterra smirked. Now it waited for its trainer to give a rough idea of what to do next.

----

CC: 5911
    Total Items:
    7 Parkballs
    1 Soothing Fragrance

Pokémon Stats:

Health: 88%
    Status: Unable to move top right foot for 1 more turn (Out of ball) (Sp. ATK sharply lowered, Speed dramatically lowered, Defense raised)

Wild Pokemon:

URPG Stats

Blog Entries

Torterra did something completely unexpected to me for that last move it performed. It took part of its idea and combined it with its own strategies to do something more strategic. Instead of attacking, the great tortoise Pokémon tricked the Linoone into believing it was attacking. As an advantage, it also healed itself to relieve some damage from the earlier Ice Beam. Now it was time to develop a killer strategy to get this Linoone. With a creative aspect too of course. Some thing else was up though. The Linoone seemed so stress about things. It needed to be a bit more comfortable in its own environment, or else it might be forever traumatized by this encounter. I was thinking something along the lines of psychology, but I remembered I had something better.

I sifted through my bag, until I found what I wanted to use. It was a small spray can, only good for one use. It was going to be used on Cacnea, but I don't think it would be needed anymore due to the friendship between the cactus-like Pokémon and Torterra. Linoone might not develop a friendship with me or any of my two Pokémon currently with me right now though. I had a feeling it would have been friendly with my Forretress which I left back for this adventure. Such a shame though, because a friendship developed here might have been better and more meaningful to Linoone. But I can't think of Forretress. I have to get this to Linoone, but I'm pretty sure it would run. Maybe Torterra could send the spray can, a Soothing Fragrance, Linoone's way somehow and activate it. That seemed almost impossible though, and I had a feeling another messenger could activate it possibly...

"Alright Torterra. I'm going to try something right now. But I'm going to recall you for a little while right now to initiate my plan. Instead, I'll have Sudowoodo carry this out if she can handle it." While I was speaking, I performed the required actions.I could tell Sudowoodo's eyes were filled with hurt right now, but I knew it would be surprised too when I said what I wanted to. "Alright, Sudowoodo, I don't want you to fight this Linoone. Instead, I wish for you to try to befriend it by delivering this Soothing Fragrance to it. I sense that it is facing some major uncomfortability right now, which it should not be feeling. But if you were to spray it with this, it might become more relaxed." Yes, I'm aware of the fact that Sudowoodo might still be damaged by the Sentret incident. No, I'm not crazy. I'm thinking that instead of Forretress befriending Linoone right now, Sudowoodo could get some of her personality back and befriend Linoone too. It was a very good plan in my eyes, but it required some serious cooperation. Sudowoodo might not be entirely willing to do this, but I had a big feeling in my gut it would. I just had to hope it would obey.

Sudowoodo looked at its trainer, and back. With a gulp, it peered down the crevice. Looked pretty wide and deep- no challenge for a well-performed Low Kick on the ground, though. An indent was left as The Sudowoodo sprang up, reaching the little island Linoone was on quite swiftly. The Linoone snarled, before releasing several Thunder Waves at Sudowoodo, all missing terribly. Stress and fear was affecting the Linoone's accuracy. Sudowoodo simply put the can to the ground when one Thunder Wave struck her.

Sudowoodo gasped in anger and confusion as the sudden surge of painful yet numbing electricity burned through her wooden body. Immediately, Sudowoodo used Copycat, and a similar fate was endowed upon the Linoone. A cry of anger was heard, before Linoone, with much difficulty, charged towards Sudowoodo, performing Facade. A white aura surrounded its body, before it viciously tackled Sudowoodo, causing a bit of recoil due to Sudowoodo's hard, tree body. Sudowoodo was preparing a Hammer Arm if not the lucky happened.

Sudowoodo, while charging, stepped on the can, releasing its entrancing fumes. Both Pokemon stopped in battle, admiring the breathtaking aroma. Though, I knew this truce wouldn't last too long. I looked at A, and waited for him to do something.

----

CC: 9236
    Total Items:
    7 Parkballs

Pokémon Stats:

Health: 88%
    Status: Unable to move top right foot for 1 more turn (Out of ball) (Sp. ATK sharply lowered, Speed dramatically lowered, Defense raised)

Health: 35%

Wild Pokemon:

URPG Stats

Blog Entries

The peace would most certainly not last long, so I had to take action now. First, I took out the Park Ball to capture Linoone. I simply had to aim accurately at the Linoone to made sure I aimed right. Finally, I threw the ball as far as I had to in order to hit the Linoone and possibly capture it as well.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast