Individual RP: Turtwig's A-B-Cs - Page 3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Individual RP: Turtwig's A-B-Cs

Blog Entries

Default Re: Individual RP: Chibi-Robo

The Torterra stomped the ground, and the Cacnea wasn't sure what it was doing. It didn't know any move similar to it- but it learned soon enough.

The sand spilt apart, and the ground shook. I nearly fell into one of the crevices, but luckily, I got out in time. Cacnea, with its new found speed, dodged the holes that formed. But, it then fell into one crevice and tried to climb out, but it was quite hard with the rumbling. It was bumped here and there, shaken, and finally, the move stopped. The Cacnea crawled out and panted. It suddenly spun its arm at alarming rates, walking towards Torterra and slashing it with Needle Arms. But this wasn't the strongest one, and the moment it dealt the attack it ran back.

----

Name: A Turtwig
    Encounters Left: 11
    CC: 5683
    Total Items:
    7 Parkballs
    1 Soothing Fragrance

Pokémon Stats:

Pokémon: Torterra
    Nickname: N/A
    Ability: Overgrow
    Nature: Quirky
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: N/A
    Health: 61%

Pokémon: Sudowoodo
    Ability: Sturdy
    Nature: Hasty
    Health: 60%

Wild Pokemon:
    Pokémon: Cacnea
    Ability: Sand Veil
    Nature: Gentle
    Health: 49%
    URPG Stats
    Rangering: Closed currently
    Story Deals: Closed for now (Open to bribes)

P.S. My story deal load is a lot, so if you bribe me now you have to wait pretty long.

Stumped Turtwig A's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

I've never seen my luck drop so much. Not only did the sand not weaken Torterra's Earthquake, it also almost sent Cacnea spiraling deep into the earth's crust. Note to self now: work on controlling Earthquake when against gentler opponents. Lest the opponent feel some serious pain that it does not deserve to endure. I'm just lucky that Cacnea didn't run away after that strong move, because it could easily scare away the light-hearted.

But at least the Cacnea hasn't fainted yet. It would've been a bit bad for it to faint now. Now I have to improvise even more quickly before it could even decide to run away. And soon an idea came to me: try to trick it into thinking it has an advantage now. Now, this isn't meant to be in the wicked way like Sudowoodo's Sucker Punch. It's meant to just keep it around for a little more time. After all, I've grown to like the little cactus, and I had the idea of capturing it ever since it stuck its pines into my leg on the first move.

But soon enough, I pushed the idea away. After all, even if it were to keep Cacnea around, the plan was still wicked. If I really liked it that much, I would never under any circumstance do nothing like that to it. Instead, I opted to just use weak attacks so that the Cacnea does not faint from any attack Torterra shoots at it.

Finally I announced "Okay Torterra. I need you to use absorb, but aim for a spot on the Cacnea that seems to be very strong. I know it's not original, but I've simply run out of original plans that have not been used yet. And please be gentle to the Cacnea. I've grown a liking to it." The only thing for me to worry about is if Torterra would actually bother to listen yet again for an unoriginal plan.

Blog Entries

OOC: You befriended Cacnea. Now it'll follow you around. Your CC here will still be counted when you battle it again + the post engaging the battle again. It just doesn't want to battle currently, but will soon- unless you want to end this quickly, in which Torterra and Cacnea engage in a more friendlier match.

Torterra growled, a bit disheartened, but he had to agree with his trainer: This Cacnea was quite lovable. Clumsy, caring and always somehow getting in a tight spot. It didn't want to knock it out; however, it also had its own plans.

The roots extended from the tree. Cacnea curiously touched it, only to have a tiny amount of health sucked out. However, Torterra didn't use it on itself. It plunged the roots into the ground and searched for the flower seed it sensed earlier. Immediately, a stalk penetrated the surface and a bud formed. No later than a few seconds, a beautiful blue flower formed, hanging in a downward direction.I recognized it as a Bluebell, and wondered how it got here. Of course, many visitors pluck things from all around the area despite our warnings, so maybe someone picked it up somewhere and trashed it here.

The Cacnea picked it up and exclaimed with glee. It hasn't seen anything like this in its entire desert life. Holding it by the stalks and, with gentle hands, touching the fragile, gentle roots and noticed it was a plant like itself.

"Looks like Torterra has befriended Cacnea. I don't think you have to fight it anymore." I said.

----

CC: 7398
    Total Items:
    7 Parkballs
    1 Soothing Fragrance

Pokémon Stats:

Wild Pokemon:
    Health: 42%
    Following A around temporarily.
    URPG Stats

P.S. My story deal load is a lot, so if you bribe me now you have to wait pretty long.

Blog Entries

Torterra, rather than healing itself, used the energy from its Absorb to make a flower bloom. I was rather pleased, because the Cacnea was now befriended and we could relax for a little before we'd continue the battle from where we started. There wasn't much to do now, so I said "so should we go onward right now or just stay here?" It was a question that would probably bite me for a couple of seconds, but not much after that.

Blog Entries

"Seeing how much Cacnea likes one little flower, I say we go to the Park." I said, and soon we were walking towards our next destination. The sandstorm started to clear, and the park was in sight. The sight of all the greenery and the peaceful scene made Torterra relax. I was still mesmerized by the beauty of it, and Cacnea was simply gobsmacked, going from flower to flower.

Suddenly, I heard a rustle of leaves from the tree next to us, and a Sentret slowly descended down, looking at us. It was quite interested, and sniffed us. My smell was plain and ordinary, due to frequenting this place, but the Sentret found A's smell quite exotic, and it got a little bit too close in the comfort zone. It looked at the Torterra and poked it curiously, annoying Torterra a tiny bit. Soon, the Sentret got the hint and readied for battle, and awaited the opponent's first move.

"Want to battle this Sentret- OW!" I said as the Sentret jumped on my head.

----

Total Items:
    7 Parkballs
    1 Soothing Fragrance

Pokémon Stats:

Wild Pokemon:
    URPG Stats

Blog Entries

The next place we traveled to was the park. While there, a Sentret appeared. "You want to battle this Sentret- OW" Timpeni asked, after the Sentret had jumped on her head. "I think I'll pass on this one" I said. "After all, it seems to be a little too fiesty right now for a battle." After all, it was jumping around all over the place.
    Last edited by Turtwig A; 6th January 2011 at 07:48 AM.

Blog Entries

The Sentret was enraged when we tried to avoid it. It immediately assaulted my head again, and this time it brought me tumbling to the ground. I moaned softly and rubbed my head. It jumped up and down, yelling 'Sen sen' again and again.

"I don't think it'll leave us alone. It's either a Pokedoll or we battle it." I said as the Sentret poked Cacnea, only to get a pine stuck in it. It howled and I immediately removed the little spike while Cacnea stood with a bunch of flowers in its hand, not understanding what the hell was going on.

----

Total Items:
    7 Parkballs
    1 Soothing Fragrance

Pokémon Stats:

Wild Pokemon:
    URPG Stats

Blog Entries

The Sentret was a lot like Vileplume: never wanting to give up a fight. "Well if it's a fight it wants." I soon reasoned, "it's a fight that it'll get." I soon added though "but not from my Torterra. Sorry buddy, but you'll be sitting out on this one. It needs some hand-to-hand combat, and I have someone else in mind that can give it exactly that." And as I threw the ball spiraling into the air, I exclaimed "Sudowoodo, come on out! Let's give this Sentret a good Hammer Arm, and be careful, because this one is feisty!".

Blog Entries

Upon the release of Sudowoodo, Cacnea squeaked softly and hid behind A while he commanded Sudowoodo. Obviously, the little ball of cute hugs of agony wasn't going to forget the hard thump it got from the tree in quite a while.

A Sentret were supposed to be cautious Pokemon who travel in groups, but this one was foolhardy and alone- must have been kicked out. No wonder- it would have endangered the entire pack if it did this.

Sudowoodo smirked as it was commanded to do something it liked. It spun its and prepared to attack the unwary Sentret. However, the Sentret struck first. As Sudowoodo swung its arm, the Sentret struck the wooden body with three consecutive strikes of its sharp claws. It didn't strike too deep, but Sudowoodo was enraged nonetheless.

Sudowoodo attacked the Sentret harder than it would normally.

The forceful three green balls on the end of Sudowoodo's branch hit Sentret square on the head. I heard a cracking sound. I gasped, and A did likewise. Cacnea covered its eyes at that moment, recognizing the move far too well.

Sudowoodo stood over the beaten puffball. I hurried over and picked up the Sentret. It was in a daze. I quickly grabbed a Max Potion and sprayed it on the now flat head of the wild Sentret. The throbbing stopped, and the hump grew back, but there was something different about it. Fear was in the black beady eyes of the Sentret as it scurried away at top speed.

"That... that was a bit meaner than I would expect." I looked at Sudowoodo, who held the arm that hit the little Normal-Type in equal horror. It didn't mean to hurt it that badly. It had to admit that was a bit overdrive.

----

CC: 0
    Total Items:
    7 Parkballs
    1 Soothing Fragrance

Pokémon Stats:

Health: 57%

Wild Pokemon:
    CC:*7398
    Last edited by Timpeni; 9th January 2011 at 03:08 AM.
    URPG Stats

Blog Entries

Default Re: Individual RP: Turtwig's A-B-Cs

The Sentret was hit by Sudowoodo's Hammer Arm, but in a more worse way than I imagined. It not only fainted from the attack, but it got injured. Sudowoodo must've been really angry for that to happen. But it was not to blame; I was. I should have trained Sudowoodo to not strike out of anger, but I just remained oblivious throughout the time I've had it, ever since it was a Bonsly. It would be a long time before I forgave myself for something like this. I recalled Sudowoodo, and after a long time of silence, I quietly said "should we go on?"

Blog Entries

The Sudowoodo looked at its arm, still shocked and a bit ashamed of what it just did. Sure, it had a short fuse, but it still had a soul. It didn't mean to hurt the little Sentret, but its mind was flooded with the word "ATTACK". A quietly suggested we move on, and I nodded. Cacnea stayed a good distance from Sudowoodo, now scared of the tree more than ever.

We walked onto a bridge and I looked out. It was a nice, serene place: beautiful sight, nice aroma, dainty little pieces of garden furniture... the plants were nice too. Except for one particular tree, which seemed to grow out of shape, a bit like a large, untrimmed Bonsai tree.

It was then that I noticed the tree move.

Out of the forest of normal trees, a Torterra head poked out and looked at us curiously. I was taken aback a little and nearly slipped into the river. Luckily, the bridge got in the way, though I did get a hard knock on the head.

"Want to battle this Pokemon?"

----

CC: 0
    Total Items:
    7 Parkballs
    1 Soothing Fragrance

Pokémon Stats:

Wild Pokemon:
    URPG Stats

Blog Entries

Sudowoodo was still feeling bad about Sentret, I could tell. It would be sulking for a while unless something or somebody cheered it up.

But we went, mostly depressingly, until we went onto a bridge. At that point, a Torterra popped out. "You want to battle this Pokemon" Timpeni asked. I looked over at the wild Torterra and my Torterra, my eyes darting back and forth. "Actually no" I said. "I definitely don't want to hurt a Torterra, and even if I did battle it, it would be hard to tell the difference between the two Torterra."

(20:56:57) Luxis: All y'all are a bunch of Silly heads.
    RIP Giruja. Why must you have been fake?

(17:58:01) daytwon: why am i watchin ot turtwig
    (17:58:03) ±Dratini: daytwon was muted by Heather Star for 30 minutes! [Reason: inappropriate] [Channel: Trivia]

[15:26] Synthesis: he ain't godkilled
    [15:27] Ebail: Zam was Syn
    [15:27] Synthesis: it was an agreed sacrifice to the gods

Blog Entries

Unfortunately, the wild Torterra was much like Vileplum and the poor Sentret: No way was it backing away from any possibility of a fight. The Torterra gave a threatening roar, and stood up to make it look bigger, more dominant. It walked out of the forest and walked with loud, thumping wooden legs towards us. I was afraid it would ram into us, but it stopped at the last moment and roared at us. The spit from its mouth flew into my face. i could smell its breathe. The spiciness retained in the Torterra's mouth from a feast of Cheri Berries stung my eyes.

"I don't think the Torterra is going to let us go." I said. I shot a glance at Sudowoodo, who was surprised, yes, but definitely not in the mood for a battle, and Cacnea was going up the Torterra, confusing it with the one it has just befriended. It new Torterra looked at the desert Pokemon curiously.

"No, Cacnea, that's not the right Torterra..." I said, and Cacnea realized that this Torterra's eye flitted. Cacnea was an observant Pokemon. It knew the Torterra it befriended always stayed focus. Cacnea immediately jumped back. Luckily, his pins didn't go too deep into my leg.

"So that's how it feels like..." I whimpered as I plucked out the pins, Cacnea looking a bit sheepish.

----

CC: 535
    Total Items:
    7 Parkballs
    1 Soothing Fragrance

Pokémon Stats:

Wild Pokemon:
    URPG Stats

Blog Entries

The Torterra, for some reason, was going to attack anyway. I really did not want to battle it, but I had to. I soon shakily said "T-torterra, please use use L-leaf st-storm on the other Torterra."

(20:56:57) Luxis: All y'all are a bunch of Silly heads.
    RIP Giruja. Why must you have been fake?

(17:58:01) daytwon: why am i watchin ot turtwig
    (17:58:03) ±Dratini: daytwon was muted by Heather Star for 30 minutes! [Reason: inappropriate] [Channel: Trivia]

[15:26] Synthesis: he ain't godkilled
    [15:27] Ebail: Zam was Syn
    [15:27] Synthesis: it was an agreed sacrifice to the gods

Blog Entries

Upon the release of Torterra, Cacnea started to feel to bit more confident. It strode up to Torterra and sticked by the large turtle's side- not literally, though. Torterra nodded when he was given the command of Leaf Storm, totally transfixed on the enemy Torterra's weak spots. There was an advantage in battling the same Pokemon: You know where to hit. Unfortunately, the enemy does too. Leafs ripped of the tree and charged towards the wild Torterra like a charging army.*

The Torterra charge at the attack, and was hit by the full brunt of Leaf Storm. Cuts appeared on its face as it battled through the huge tornado of leaves. But there was something Cacnea had added into the storm: Cotton Spores. It landed on the enemy Torterra, who roared, as the white stuff grew rapidly, slowing it down. It panted, having done quite a reckless charge.*

----

Encounters Left: 10
    CC: 714
    Total Items:
    7 Parkballs
    1 Soothing Fragrance

Pokémon Stats:

Wild Pokemon:
    Ability: Overgrow*
    Health: 65%

URPG Stats

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast