Individual RP: Thunder410 - Page 7

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Individual RP: Thunder410

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

Default Re: Individual RP: Thunder410

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Let's go!" Andy shouted to me. He scooped up Hornsly, and we ran. Hornsly struggled against Andy's arms, wanting to defend his partner, but Andy wasn't having any of it. As we ran, the Typhlosion followed us, roaring and shooting flames everywhere. I turned back to look at the Typhlosion, and I saw two copies blur outwards from the original.

"Wonderful," I spat. "It's used Double Team."

We turned through the winding corners, trying to find a way out. I felt a cool breeze stir across my face, so I directed us down the tunnel that had the breeze. As it turns out, that was a mistake. The tunnel was a dead end. The breeze was coming through a large hole in the ceiling, too far up to climb through. I put my finger to my lips, and we stood still, hoping we had evaded the Typhlosion.

We hadn't. One of the Typhlosion found us. It roared, probably calling for the other two. Hornsly finally wriggled free of Andy's grasp, and he stood in front of us again. The Typhlosion darted forwards, bringing its right paw forward to swipe at Hornsly. The paw was glowing white.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

Brave Male Hornsly: 67%, BRN

??? ??? Typhlosion: 100% (using Crush Claw)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Andy
    Area Effects: 4 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Naive Sandshrew(F); ??? Onix(?); ??? Donphan(?); Brave Houndour(M); Modest Ponyta(F); ??? Diglett(?); ??? Sandshrew(?); ??? Bastiodon(?); ??? Cranidos(?); ??? Diglett(?); Ho-oh; ??? Typhlosion(?)
    Pokemon Captured: Naive Sandshrew(F), Brave Houndour(M), Modest Ponyta(F)
    CC since last Encounter: 2805

Pokemon Statistics:

Brave Male Nidoran
    [Nicknamed Hornsly] 67%, BRN <currently out of Ball> (<Poison Point Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Super Ball x1
    Full Heal x2
    Max Potion

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

OOC: I thought of this when I went exploring in a cave earlier today :3

I ran away from the Typhlosion again, with Hornsly in my arms. He struggled to get out and protect me, but I didn't allow him. The Typhlosion roared again, then it started to turn into two.

"Wonderful," Chainy said, disgusted, "It's used Double Team."

We felt a breeze coming from another tunnel, but when we went in it was a dead end. There was a hole in the ceiling; likely where the breeze was coming from. Sadly, it was too high up to reach.

Chainy motioned for me to stay quiet, and I did. However, a Typhlosion found us. It roared as Hornsly wriggled out of my grasp and onto the floor. The Typhlosion lunged forwards, ready to bring a glowing white paw slamming into Hornsly. I dived at the ground, sweeping Hornsly away from the oncoming Crush Claw. I jumped off the ground, turning to Chainy.

"So, how about those Poke Dolls?" I asked, pulling out some money from my pocket.

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"So, how about those Poke Dolls?" Andy asked, pulling out $500 to buy one. I pulled one out, leaving the last one in there alone, with only a few healing items for company. Andy took the doll and threw it at the Typhlosion so as not to get too close. It landed on its back, smiling up at the Typhlosion. The Typhlosion looked at it in scorn, and then it disappeared in a wave of blurring lines.

"Huh, that must have been one of the Double Team clones," I said. We listened carefully for any sign of movement, but nothing came for us. Apparently the Typhlosion had gotten tired of the chase. I let loose an explosive breath.

"Well, it looks like the Typhlosion is finally going to leave us alone," I said to Andy, "so where do you want to go now? Do you want to explore these tunnels, or do you want to go up through that hole? I can levitate us up there if you want."

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Andy
    Area Effects: 3 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Naive Sandshrew(F); ??? Onix(?); ??? Donphan(?); Brave Houndour(M); Modest Ponyta(F); ??? Diglett(?); ??? Sandshrew(?); ??? Bastiodon(?); ??? Cranidos(?); ??? Diglett(?); Ho-oh; ??? Typhlosion(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Brave Male Nidoran[Nicknamed Hornsly] 67%, BRN <currently out of Ball> (<Poison Point Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Super Ball x1
    Full Heal x2
    Max Potion

~~~~~
    Last edited by ChainReaction01; 10th November 2010 at 04:31 AM.
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

Thunder410 has asked to leave the Park. Therefore:

Roleplay Completed!

Items Retained: Super Ball x1, Full Heal x2, Max Potion

URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567