Individual RP: Thunder410 - Page 6

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Individual RP: Thunder410

Default Re: Individual RP: Thunder410

The Diglett sniffed the Pokedoll, yapped a thanks, and dragged it underground with it's mouth. Its hole disappeared automatically; I still didn't quite get that. Chainy seemed unnerved at the thought of the doll trapped underground.

We headed out from underneath the tree toward a mountain. Apparently not all of the 'volcanoes' around here weren't volcanoes at all.

As we were going, Chainy glanced over toward a rock. He pointed at something underneath it; it was a Sandshrew! I'm sure he knew I probably didn't want it; after all, I already got one.

I shook my head, signalling to Chainy that I didn't want it. We kept on walking, but would the Sandshrew follow us?

Hornsly looked like he was ready for a battle, but I had to pick him up and whisper to him that we'd get a battle in sooner or later. I explained to him that we already caught a Sandshrew. I wasn't too keen to get another one, especially since I could just buy one from the Pokemart.

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Andy glanced over to the Sandshrew but shook his head. Apparently he also knew of the dangers of talking excessively in the desert. We moved on, and the heat kept pressing down on us.

"This is ridiculous," I burst out. I tapped Smash's Poke Ball, and he burst out in a flash of white light. Smash was one of my first Pokemon - I had caught him as a Mudkip, but he had evolved into a Swampert a long time ago by now. He was large, bigger than me, and blueish all over except for some orange spines. He looked at me and made a grumbling sound deep in this throat. I'd been with him for so long I could usually guess accurately what he was saying.

"Yes, I know it's hot, smartass," I replied, "I've been walking out here for hours now. Mind helping us out?"

Smash grumbled again, and then roared. A hazy cloud formed above us, and Smash shot a torrent of water into it. A light mist of rain began showering down upon us. Technically, I shouldn't be interfering with weather patterns like this, but the bigwigs can go stick it. It be hot out here, yo.

"You don't have to stand under it," I said offhand to Andy. Just as I did so, I saw something moving out in the distance. It was a large Bastiodon, probably heading to a watering hole. It looked tired, ripe for a catch. I pointed it out to Andy.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Andy
    Area Effects: 7 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Naive Sandshrew(F); ??? Onix(?); ??? Donphan(?); Brave Houndour(M); Modest Ponyta(F); ??? Diglett(?); ??? Sandshrew(?); ??? Bastiodon(?)
    Pokemon Captured: Naive Sandshrew(F), Brave Houndour(M), Modest Ponyta(F)
    CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Brave Male Nidoran[Nicknamed Hornsly] 95%, BRN <currently out of Ball> (<Poison Point Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Super Ball x1
    Full Heal x2
    Max Potion

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

OOC: Did you really think I'd be able to write enough to catch that... thing? :P

"This is ridiculous," Chainy said, tapping one of his Poke Balls. A Swampert burst out, grumbling something.

"Yes, I know it's hot, smarty," Chainy replied to the blue and orange Pokemon. "I've been walking out here for hours now. Mind helping us out?"

The Swampert grumbled, then roared at the sky. A cloud formed above us, and Swampert shot a stream of water at it. A light mist began coming down on us, refreshing Chainy, Hornsly and I.

"You don't have to stand under it," Chainy said to me, looking around. He pointed out into the distance, where a giant Bastiodon was walking.

I thought about it for a few seconds, but then decided not to. That Bastiodon, even if it was tired, would still be really hard to capture.

"Nah, I think I'll pass," I said, walking along as the raincloud strangely followed Hornsly and I.

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Hey, it's on your encounter list. I had to offer it to you at some point in time. :P

~~~~~

"Nah, I think I'll pass," Andy said. I nodded. Those things were massive, and not easy to catch, no matter how tired they were.

We moved our path slightly away from the Bastiodon so that it wouldn't suddenly notice and take offense at us. Luckily, we passed by it without incident, still heading to the non-volcanic mountain. It was still freaking hot, but I knew in an hour or so it would begin to cool down. At least the heat was somewhat mitigated by Smash's mist cloud.

As we moved forward my motion sensor picked up movement. I looked out to the right side and I saw a young Cranidos chasing tumbleweeds around. I guessed it was freshly weaned from its mother, as there was no parents around but it was still silly enough to play games like this.

"Want to try catching that Cranidos?" I asked Andy.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 6 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Naive Sandshrew(F); ??? Onix(?); ??? Donphan(?); Brave Houndour(M); Modest Ponyta(F); ??? Diglett(?); ??? Sandshrew(?); ??? Bastiodon(?); ??? Cranidos(?)

Pokemon Statistics:

Brave Male Nidoran
    [Nicknamed Hornsly] 95%, BRN <currently out of Ball> (<Poison Point Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Super Ball x1
    Full Heal x2
    Max Potion

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

We passed by the Bastiodon, managing to avoid any attack from it. We continued to the volcano, which wasn't really a volcano. Smash's cloud still rained down on us, but it was still really hot.

As we kept going forward, one of Chainy's gadgets beeped. Chainy looked to the right, and saw something. He pointed it out to me, so I looked. It was a young Cranidos messing around with some tumbleweeds.

"Want to try catching that Cranidos?" Chainy asked me.

"Nah, let's let it continue having fun with his tumbleweeds." I replied, not stopping. I figured there were rarer Pokemon around that I could catch, and since I only had one more Hyper Ball, I wanted to save it for a good Pokemon, one that I could take out of the Park instead of Sandshrew. I liked the Sandshrew, but I just felt like it wanted to stay here and continue eating the berries as it was when I found it.

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

We moved quietly past the Cranidos playing happily in the sun. It didn't even notice us, which was lucky. I looked forward and was happy to see we were maybe three hundred metres from the base of the mountain. Suddenly the ground started shaking. I looked around, worried that a volcano might be erupting, but I realised the rumbling was too small and localised. I began looking around near us for the source.

When I found it, I sighed.

The Diglett from before had apparently grown tired of its toy. I knew it couldn't have tracked us, so this must be a random co-incidence of fate. It was now moving towards us, squeaking happily. I turned to Andy.

"We can probably outrun it if we start moving now," I said urgently. "What do you want to do?"

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 5 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Naive Sandshrew(F); ??? Onix(?); ??? Donphan(?); Brave Houndour(M); Modest Ponyta(F); ??? Diglett(?); ??? Sandshrew(?); ??? Bastiodon(?); ??? Cranidos(?); ??? Diglett(?)

Pokemon Statistics:

Brave Male Nidoran[Nicknamed Hornsly] 95%, BRN <currently out of Ball> (<Poison Point Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Super Ball x1
    Full Heal x2
    Max Potion

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

We snuck past the young Cranidos, which didn't even notice us. I breathed a sigh of relief; I didn't want to have to use another Poke Doll.

The ground started shaking. I glanced around, checking if there was a volcano erupting, which there wasn't.

Then, just as I thought it was nothing, it popped out of the ground.

Yes, it. The it that stalked me underground when I tried to get away from it the first time. The it that took a $500 Poke Doll to get rid of. The it that apparently ditched that doll underground, and decided to come torture me some more. That it.

Diglett. It had followed us after getting tired of it's Poke Doll, and now decided to annoy me even more.

"We can probably outrun it if we start moving now," Chainy said to me urgently.

"Yes, let's ditch it again. I'm tired of this thing." I said, signalling Hornsly to follow me as I started sprinting away from the wretched stalker mole.

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Yes, let's ditch it again. I'm tired of this thing," Andy said, and so I returned Smash to his Poke Ball and we began running. Hornsly was well enough to move on his own, so Andy put him down and we tried to outrun the Diglett.

It was no use. The little mole Pokemon was faster than us. Even as we ran it caught up to us, reeling us in like cheetahs reeled in their prey. Finally, it caught up to us and yapped at us, sounding faintly annoyed. I decided it was time to take matters into my own hands.

"Look, this Diglett has pursued us even after you gave it a Poke Doll," I said to Andy. "f you really don't want to battle this little guy I can bring out Broadblade and fly somewhere to get away. Your choice."

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 5 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Naive Sandshrew(F); ??? Onix(?); ??? Donphan(?); Brave Houndour(M); Modest Ponyta(F); ??? Diglett(?); ??? Sandshrew(?); ??? Bastiodon(?); ??? Cranidos(?); ??? Diglett(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 909

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

Super Ball x1
    Full Heal x2
    Max Potion

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Running from the Diglett was pointless, as the moving hole was quicker than us. It eventually caught up to us and yapped annoyingly at me, as if it wanted me to explode in frustration.

Lucky for me, however, Chainy decided to get rid of it for me.

"Look, this Diglett has pursued us even after you gave it a Poke Doll," Chainy told me. "If you really don't want to battle this little guy I can bring out Broadblade and fly somewhere to get away. Your choice."

"Yes, let's fly away on your wonderful phoenix over the rainbow," I muttered, still feeling annoyed at the Diglett. It wasn't anything against Chainy or his Staraptor. "Yeah, let's fly over to the other side of this mountain."

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

I detached Broadblade's PokeBall from my belt and released him. He appeared in a white flash and keened a greeting.

"Hey there buddy," I said softly to him, scratching him just below the beak.

He crooned, and then lowered his body to the ground so we could get on. I helped Andy up onto the large bird, and picked Hornsly up, passing him to his Trainer. Broadblade then gently picked me up using his beak, and he dropped me on his wing. I scramnbled along his wing, fighting gravity, up until I was straddling his neck.

"Alright boy, up to that mountain," I told him.

He screeched and shot up into the air, using his powerful wings to quickly gain altitude. The Diglett was left alone below, seeming forlorn and lonely. I sighed, feeling bad for it, but it could go back and get its Poke Doll to keep it company.

Broadblade quickly covered the remaining distance to the mountain. Just before we were about to dismount at the middle of the mountain, I heard a screech above us. I tilted my head upwards to look for the source, and my jaw dropped.

It was a Ho-oh.

The majestic creature screeched again in a form of lofty greeting. It wheeled over us and started gliding away from the Deckbi range, heading to Meteor Valley.

"Wow, that's a rare honour," I murmured, "flying with a Ho-oh." I then returned to business and turned to look at Andy. "Where do you want to get off?" I asked him. "Top, middle, or bottom?"

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 4 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Naive Sandshrew(F); ??? Onix(?); ??? Donphan(?); Brave Houndour(M); Modest Ponyta(F); ??? Diglett(?); ??? Sandshrew(?); ??? Bastiodon(?); ??? Cranidos(?); ??? Diglett(?); Ho-oh;

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

Super Ball x1
    Full Heal x2
    Max Potion

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Chainy brought out Broadblade, his Staraptor. After Chainy scratched the bird under its beak, Chainy, Hornsly and I got up on top of Broadblade. The Staraptor flew up to the top of the mountain, leaving the annoying Diglett alone.

We were just about to dismount in the middle of the mountain when we heard a screech above us. I looked up.

It was a rainbow-colored Ho-oh.

"Wow, that's a rare honor," Chainy murmured, "flying with a Ho-oh."

I whispered to Hornsly, making sure he knew of the magical Pokemon that was above us. "Hornsly, this may be the only time you ever see Ho-oh, or maybe even a legendary Pokemon. Make sure you remember this forever."

Chainy, getting back to business, turned back to me and asked, "Where do you want to get off? Top, middle, or bottom?"

"Let's get off at the top." I replied, still staring at the beautiful Ho-oh, which was heading away from Mount Deckbi and going more toward the Meteor Valley.

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Let's get off at the top," Andy said, still watching the Ho-oh.

"Brave choice," I replied. "The top of the mountain is where the stronger Pokemon usually reside - you know, a status symbol and all that."

Broadblade flew a bit higher, and over the mountain. We could see the entire thing - it wasn't a large mountain, but it certainly wasn't small either. Broadblade circled down until we were just over the peak. The peak was crater-like, which was unusual because it was never a volcano. Broadblade landed in the centre of the crater and I slid off his neck before helping Andy and Hornsly down. I patted Broadblade's beak, thanking him, and then he returned himself to his Poke Ball.

I threw a quick look around the crater. There were three cave entrances equidistant around the edge of the crater, and one climbable bluff that we could use to scale the mountain from the outside if we wished. We certainly weren't spoiled for choice.

Suddenly, I heard a roar coming from one of the tunnels. I looked over just in time to see a huge Typhlosion lumber out of the relative darkness. It roared at us again, and flames burst from its neck, shooting high up into the air.

"I don't suppose you want to battle that?" I asked Andy weakly.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Pokemon Encountered: Naive Sandshrew(F); ??? Onix(?); ??? Donphan(?); Brave Houndour(M); Modest Ponyta(F); ??? Diglett(?); ??? Sandshrew(?); ??? Bastiodon(?); ??? Cranidos(?); ??? Diglett(?); Ho-oh; ??? Typhlosion(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 937

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

Super Ball x1
    Full Heal x2
    Max Potion

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

"Brave choice," Chainy commented on my decision, "The top of the mountain is where the stronger Pokemon usually reside - you know, a status symbol and all that."

Broadblade landed on the top of the medium sized mountain. Chainy returned him to his Poke Ball, and then looked around. There were three caves and a climbable bluff. This could be a tough choice.

We heard a roar coming from inside one of the caves. A Typhlosion emerged, roaring again. Red-hot flames flowed out of its neck, shooting up into the air.

"I don't suppose you want to battle that?" Chainy asked me. Apparently he knew me too well.

"You guessed it. Let's get away from it." I said, scooping up Hornsly and running past the Typhlosion, into the middle cave. I hoped it wouldn't be a dead end...

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"You guessed it. Let's get away from it," Andy said. He scooped Hornsly up into his arms and we ran for the tunnel that was directly behind us. I heard a roar and then heavy, rapid footfalls. I cursed as I realised the Typhlosion was chasing us. We followed the winding tunnel, jinking and avoiding the fireballs the Typhlosion was launching at us. Just before I was about to summon Smash to send the Pokemon off for being overly violent, Hornsly jumped out of his owner's arms. He growled a warning at the Typhlosion, warning it not to mess with his Trainer.

The Typhlosion let out the loudest roar yet, and its fire collar grew to an unbelieveable length. The fire was actually ricocheting off the walls. After the fire dropped in intensity, the Typhlosion lunged forward, faster than something than big had any right doing. It shoulder-tackled Hornsly, sending him flying into a wall.

I took a step backwards. I couldn't chase the Typhlosion off any more - Hornsly had willingly engaged it in battle. Andy could fight it, try to flee again of buy another Poke Doll. I opened my bag and looked inside - I only had two Dolls left.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

Brave Male Hornsly: 72%, BRN

??? ??? Typhlosion: 100% (used Strength)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Pokemon Encountered: Naive Sandshrew(F); ??? Onix(?); ??? Donphan(?); Brave Houndour(M); Modest Ponyta(F); ??? Diglett(?); ??? Sandshrew(?); ??? Bastiodon(?); ??? Cranidos(?); ??? Diglett(?); Ho-oh; ??? Typhlosion(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 1708

Pokemon Statistics:

Brave Male Nidoran[Nicknamed Hornsly] 72%, BRN <currently out of Ball> (<Poison Point Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Super Ball x1
    Full Heal x2
    Max Potion

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

We ran from the Typhlosion, but luck was far away. It stomped after us, us dodging the fireballs that the mean Pokemon was throwing at us. I looked to Chainy to see if he would do anything; if I remember correctly, he could step in if the Pokemon was being overly violent.

However, my tough little buddy decided that the Typhlosion had gone far enough. Hornsly jumped out of my arms, growling at the Typhlosion as if to tell it to get away or Typhlosion will have a Nidoran to deal with. Not too threatening, but I admired my little buddy about his braveness.

Typhlosion didn't like how the tiny Poison type was standing up to it. It let out a roar once more and fireballs ricocheted off the walls. The Fire type then lunged at Hornsly, hitting the poor Pokemon with its shoulder. Hornsly flew into a wall from the impact, squealing in pain. I knew that he wouldn't back down, but I also knew that Hornsly wouldn't stand a chance against the giant Typhlosion.

"Let's go!" I shouted to Chainy while scooping up Hornsly again. I began running further down the tunnel, with Chainy right behind me.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast