Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Individual RP: Thunder410

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

Default Re: Individual RP: Thunder410

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: No probs. And now I'm the one who is sorry for a wait xD

~~~~~

We legged it, running in a ninety degree turn from the direction we had been travelling. The Donphan trumpeted loudly, and gave chase.

It felt like an angry, super-sized steamroller was on our trail.

I pulled a PokeBall off my belt.

"Dual, stop this Donphan!" I called.

Dual, my Gallade, burst out of the PokeBall and laid out his left hand.

The Donphan crashed into the outstretched hand, still spinning.

Dual winced a little, but he pushed at the Donphan with his other hand. A blast of almost-invisible energy crashed into the Donphan, sending him flying backwards into the air.

He flew backwards an easy twenty metres before landing with a crash. He got up easily and trumpeted loudly before rolling back to the rock spire.

"That was close," I gasped as Dual returned himself to his Ball.

We kept walking along the edge of the rocky volcano. Not two minutes later, I heard a bark. A Houndour ran out from the rocks and approached me.

"Easy there," I said to Andy, putting an arm out.

But the Houndour barked again, and ran up to lick me.

"Oh, he's a friendly one," I grinned. I gave him a little bit of food from my pack, and he started tearing at it happily.

"Feel like a canine companion?" I asked Andy.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:
    Name: Andy
    Area Effects: 12 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Naive Sandshrew(F); ??? Onix(?)
    Pokemon Captured: Naive Sandshrew(F), ??? Donphan(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:
    Brave Male Nidoran[Nicknamed Hornsly] (<Poison Point Ability>)
    100% <currently out of Ball>

Item Statistics:
    Super Ball x3
    Full Heal x2
    Max Potion

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

OOC: Wow, I can't believe I just wrote a 1k+ National Park post. Guess I just really want that puppy!

While we were running away from the Donphan, Chainy took a Poke Ball off his belt.

"Dual, stop this Donphan!" he yelled, releasing a Gallade from the Poke Ball. It held out it's left hand, and the Donphan crashed into the hand. Dual then pushed Donphan with his other hand, and a blast of clear energy crashed into Donphan, making it fly backward. It flew away, then crashed into the ground and rolled away.

"That was close," Chainy gasped as Dual went back into the Poke Ball.

We were walking along the edge of a volcano when I heard a bark. A Houndour came out from among the rocks and ran up to Chainy.

"Easy there," Chainy told me, putting an arm out. The Houndour ran up to Chainy, but instead of attacking him, licked him!

"Oh, he's a friendly one," Chainy said, grinning. He gave the Houndour some food from his pack and, without waiting, the Houndour started gobbling it up happily.

"Feel like a canine companion?" Chainy asked me.

"He looks really cute... yes!" I said, after a moment of thinking. "Hornsly, go Double Kick that Houndour!"

Without waiting a second, Hornsly ran over to the Houndour and attacked it, starting with a few kicks.

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Good to see a slightly longer post :D. By the way, you might want to do a few of these longer posts, because you need to have at least 7000 or so characters before you can attempt to capture it. Your total number of characters since the last encounter ended is tracked by me, so feel free to use that to determine post lengths.

Also, don't be afraid to command some combos and describe them too. For example, you could set Toxic Spikes around the battle field, and then use Fury Attack or something to try and force the Houndour onto them. That's just an example, though.

~~~~~

The Houndour gobbled down the last bit of food and barked loudly at Andy and Hornsly, as if challenging them.

"Hornsly, go Double Kick that Houndour!" Andy ordered.

The little purple Nidoran ran over to the Houndour. The Houndour tried to dodge to the side, but Hornsly turned his body and booted the Houndour firmly with both legs.

The Houndour was forced backwards, but he quickly recovered and jumped towards Hornsly.

And he was kicked away a second time.

"Excellent choice, Houndour is weak to Fighting type attacks," I commented.

The Houndour got up and starting howling fiercely. It almost seemed to grow in size.

"The Houndour is preparing to attack!" I said urgently. "Houndours are notorious for maxing their stats out, so you better get some damage in quick!"

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

Brave Male Nidoran: 100% (used Double Kick)

??? Male Houndour: 82% (using Howl)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:
    Area Effects: 11 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Naive Sandshrew(F); ??? Onix(?); ??? Donphan(?); ??? Houndour(?)
    Pokemon Captured: Naive Sandshrew(F),
    CC since last Encounter: 1158

Pokemon Statistics:
    100% <currently out of Ball, in battle>

Item Statistics:

Super Ball x3
    Full Heal x2
    Max Potion

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"Excellent choice, Houndour is weak to Fighting type attacks," Chainy commented.

Houndour jumped up and started howling angrily at Hornsly.

"The Houndour is preparing to attack!" Chainy told me urgently. "Houndours are notorious for maxing their stats out, so you better get some damage in quick!"

"Oh, no. That can't happen." I said, starting to worry but still thinking of a new strategy. "I know! Hornsly, use Focus Energy while running at the Houndour. Then, when you're close enough, use Horn Attack on the Houndour!"

Hornsly started carrying out the plan, running toward the Houndour while focusing. It then got close to it and started ramming it with it's horn.

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

The Houndour growled viciously as Hornsly ran towards it. Hornsly's horn was surrounded by an almost invisible nimbus of swirling energy.

He ran towards the Houndour, and struck it firmly in the side.

The Houndour yelped as it was pushed back. It hit the ground, and grimaced as it got back up. The horn had made a small wound and tiny rivulets of blood were dripping onto the ground.

That didn't bother the Houndour, though. It ran towards Hornsly, ready to Bite it, its' attack power supplemented by its morale-raising howl and its' indignation at being attacked.

~~~~~

Brave Male Nidoran: 100% (used Double Kick)

??? Male Houndour: 62% (using Howl)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:
    Pokemon Encountered: Naive Sandshrew(F); ??? Onix(?); ??? Donphan(?); ??? Houndour(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 1821

Pokemon Statistics:
    100% <currently out of Ball, in battle>

Item Statistics:
    Super Ball x3
    Full Heal x2
    Max Potion

~~~~~
    Last edited by ChainReaction01; 29th August 2010 at 11:15 PM.
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

OOC: So the Horn Attack didn't do anything?

The Horn Attack struck the Houndour in it's side, but the Houndour didn't seem to care. At least, that's what it looked like, as the Houndour pulled itself off the ground, a small wound in it's side where the Horn Attack had hit.

It got up off the ground, and started to run at Hornsly again. It opened it's mouth as if it was going to Bite Hornsly.

Oh, no. The attack power of that is going to be boosted by the Howl that the Houndour did earlier.

"Hornsly, let's outsmart that Houndour. While it's running at you, Leer at it, then when it gets a few feet away, jump to the side and Double Kick it!" I said, happy that I had thought of a nice way for Hornsly to attack the Houndour.

The Houndour ran at Hornsly, while Hornsly was Leering at it. Then, the Houndour got about a yard away and Hornsly jumped to the side, lashing out with it's legs as it Double Kicked the Houndour.

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Whoops, forgot to change the damage done. My fault. Edited. Also, Houndy gender plz.

~~~~~

The Houndour charges towards Hornsly, baring its' needle-sharp teeth. It ran low to the ground, minimising unnecessary movement, conserving all of its' energy for its' upcoming attack.

Andy commanded Hornsly to perform a Leer/Double Kick combo. I approved of this: the damage done would be further increased by its' Defense drop.

The little purple Nidoran stared daggers at the Houndour as it ran closer. The Houndour's ears flicked back, indicating fear, but it continued to charge.

At the last second, Hornsly jumped to the side.

Or rather, he attempted to.

The Houndour caught Hornsly's rear-left leg in its mouth, and it bit down hard.

Hornsly squealed in pain, but he landed on his forepaws and shook his leg out of the Houndour's grip.

He then proceeded to kick Houndour squarely in the ribs.

The Houndour yelped in pain as it flew through the air. It crashed into a rock, and struggled to get up.

I looked at Hornsly through my eyepiece. Xray scans determined that the skin was broken, but the bone was not. It could be easily healed after battle, and it shouldn't be a large hindrance.

The Houndour got up and snarled at Hornsly, before spitting multiple fireballs at it.

~~~~~

Brave Male Nidoran: 89% (used Double Kick)

??? Male Houndour: 49%, ATK+1, DEF-1 (using Ember)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:
    CC since last Encounter: 2705

Pokemon Statistics:
    89% <currently out of Ball, in battle>

Item Statistics:
    Super Ball x3
    Full Heal x2
    Max Potion

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

OOC: Male, please.

Hornsly was getting ready to attack the Houndour. The Houndour got really close, and Hornsly attempted to jump to the side.

When Hornsly tried to jump away, the Houndour saw that it was going for the evasive battling style. It turned it's head and clamped it's jaws down on Hornsly's back left leg, biting hard.

Hornsly squealed, but landed on his front paws and wiggled his leg around, getting it loose from the Houndour. He then kicked the Houndour directly in the ribs. It crashed into a rock, then got up, but not without struggling around a bit first.

Chainy looked at Hornsly under some eyepiece thingy, apparently X-Raying Hornsly's leg to see if it was broken. He didn't look worried, so I relaxed.

Then the Houndour growled at Hornsly and let loose a bunch of fireballs at the Nidoran.

"Hornsly, counter that Ember! Use a Poison Sting to stop that Ember in midair. Then, after the Poison Sting hits the Ember, jump through and use Horn Drill on the Houndour!" I called out to Hornsly, hoping that the strategy would work.

Hornsly let loose a bunch of purple dashes of energy, hitting the fireballs in midair.

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

The fireballs barreled towards Hornsly.

"Hornsly, counter that Ember! Use a Poison Sting to stop that Ember in midair. Then, after the Poison Sting hits the Ember, jump through and use Horn Drill on the Houndour!" Andy called.

I didn't say anything, but Andy had made a huge mistake. Horn Drill wasn't a damaging move - it was an OHKO move. I just hoped for his sake that it missed.

Hornsly spat a huge cloud of purple darts at the fireballs. The sheer number of them slowed down the fire, but they didn't quench the fire completely. Hornsly dashed through the fire, moving too fast to take any real damage. He darted towards the Houndour, barely-visible waves of power rotating in different directions around his horn.

As he got closer, the waves became more opalescent, until they were pure white. With one last burst of speed, Hornsly darted towards the black and red dog.

The Houndour growled as it darted to the side, causing Hornsly to lunge past the Houndour and miss completely. It barked, and breathed a long stream of fire at Hornsly, sending him flying through the air and crashing into a rock.

Just as the Houndour howled its' victory howl, it coughed, and fell to one knee. I took a quick look through my eyepiece, and my suspicions were confirmed. Some of the needles must have passed inbetween the fireballs and struck the Houndour, poisoning it!

~~~~~

Brave Male Nidoran: 63% (used Horn Drill)

??? Male Houndour: 44%, ATK+1, DEF-1, PSN (used Flamethrower)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:
    Pokemon Encountered: Naive Sandshrew(F); ??? Onix(?); ??? Donphan(?); ??? Houndour(M)
    CC since last Encounter: 3829

Pokemon Statistics:

63% <currently out of Ball, in battle>

Item Statistics:
    Super Ball x3
    Full Heal x2
    Max Potion

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

OOC: Whaaaaat? I thought Horn Drill just did a ton of damage in the National Park. :/
    Anyway, time to up the CC by a ton!

Hornsly let loose a Poison Sting straight toward the burning balls of fire. The darts of poisonous energy slowed down the fireballs, but it didn't stop them completely.

The Poison Point Pokemon jumped through the fire, going too quickly to be damaged by the fire. He ran straight at the Houndour, with waves of clear energy rotating around his horn.

As Hornsly got closer to Houndour, the waves of energy rotating around his horn got more visible until they were pure white, and Hornsly was surrounded by a white wall of power. Putting on a burst of speed, Hornsly sped directly at the dog.

Houndour saw this coming, and with a growl stepped to the side. Hornsly rocketed past the puppy, and the Houndour turned around, breathing out a long stream of fire. It hit Hornsly, making him slam into a giant rock.

The Houndour howled, a sign that Houndour had won. At least, it thought it had won. Right after the victory howl, Houndour coughed and fell down onto only one knee. Chainy looked through the eyepiece that he had, and saw something. Apparently one of the darts of Poison Sting had hit the Houndour, poisoning it.

I felt kind of bad for poisoning the Houndour, but I just figured that after the battle I could heal it. After all, the Houndour is pretty much my enemy right now.

"Hornsly, you did a great job so far!" I yelled, encouraging my Pokemon, "Now, while the Houndour is still down from poison, run up to it and Double Kick it! Make sure you get there quick, because the Houndour might get back up at any time."

Hornsly nodded, scraped itself off the rock, then ran at full speed toward the Houndour. It was preparing to kick the Houndour right in the chest, to maximize the damage dealt.

Hornsly was just a few yards away from the Houndour, and sped on even quicker than before; the Houndour looked like it was recovering. Hornsly got right next to the dog Pokemon and kicked for all he was worth.

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: God DAMN you're right! I'm stuffing up a bit this run :\ Oh well, it'll pay off for you ;)

~~~~~

Andy cheered on his Nidoran and ordered another Double Kick. Double Kick was a super-effective move, but using it repeatedly wasn't a good idea from a strategic viewpoint.

Nonetheless, Hornsly got up and slowly broke into a run, heading for the Houndour again. The Houndour looked up, and tried to get up off its' knee, but it couldn't. It could only watch as Hornsly got closer. So, it began watching the Nidoran, trying to identify weak points that it could use.

Hornsly ran up to the Houndour and turned, smashing into the Houndour's legs, sending it falling to the ground. Then, before the Houndour could even finish falling to the ground, Hornsly lashed out with both of his stubby little legs, catching the Houndour just under its' chin.

I watched with amazement as the Houndour performed a one eighty through the air and landed on its back. It struggled weakly to get up: the time to attempt a capture was soon.

~~~~~

??? Male Houndour: 18%, ATK+1, Sp.Atk+2 DEF-1, PSN (used Nasty Plot)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:
    Pokemon Encountered: Naive Sandshrew(F); ??? Onix(?); ??? Donphan(?); ??? Houndour(M)
    CC since last Encounter: 5750

Pokemon Statistics:
    Brave Male Nidoran[Nicknamed Hornsly] 63% <currently out of Ball, in battle> (<Poison Point Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Super Ball x3
    Full Heal x2
    Max Potion

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

OOC: Time for a super-long post! :D

Hornsly was running toward the Houndour, getting ready to lash out with a Double Kick. Houndour saw the Pokemon running toward it and tried to get up off it's knee, but it was too weak. It looked at the Nidoran, trying to find weak points that it could use.

Hornsly got close enough, so it turned around and struck out with both it's back legs against the Houndour's legs, making the Houndour start to fall all the way to the ground. While it was falling to the ground, Hornsly lashed out again, this time right under the chin, before the Houndour could even hit the ground!

Houndour spun around in a complete one eighty spin in midair before landing on it's back. Even with being hit and hit and hit, the weak Houndour struggled to get up; the fight was not done yet.

I saw that the Houndour was very weak; the capture should be soon. But yet I had a weird feeling that the Houndour still wanted to fight it out until the end, and I wanted to honor that wish. Well, at least for one more turn. Then I might capture it.

"Hornsly, let it fight a bit longer!" I told my Pokemon, "Let's use a Poison Sting on the Houndour!"

Hornsly jumped away from Houndour and let loose a bunch of purple darts. They sped at the Houndour, which was looking at the darts trying to find a way to evade them.

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Hornsly, let it fight a bit longer!" Andy called. "Let's use a Poison Sting on the Houndour!"

Hornsly jumped away from the Houndour and spat another cloud of purple darts.

The Houndour looked up at the darts. It struggled to move, but its legs were too sluggish. Instead, it breathed a fireball at the darts. The fireball burnt most of them up, but a couple around the edges weren't burnt up, so they struck the Houndour.

The Houndour obviously realized the battle was almost over, so it began hatching one last Nasty Plot.

~~~~~

??? Male Houndour: 9%, ATK+1, Sp.Atk+4 DEF-1, PSN (used Nasty Plot)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 7042

Pokemon Statistics:

[u]Brave Male Nidoran[\u][Nicknamed Hornsly] 63% <currently out of Ball, in battle> (<Poison Point Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Super Ball x3
    Full Heal x2
    Max Potion

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

The Houndour looked sadly at the poison darts. It tried to move away, but it's legs were too slow and heavy. Since it couldn't move, it breathed a fireball at all the poison darts. The fireball burned a bunch of them up, but some around the edges weren't covered by the fireball. They hit the Houndour, who took the hit sadly.

It realized the battle was almost over, so it began thinking of one last Nasty Plot.

"All right, the time to capture this Houndour has come!" I said, happy that the moment had finally arrived. "Now, let's see... which of these Super Balls look like they want a Houndour..."

The Houndour looked at me, given up on any hopes of beating me. It looked as if it was judging me, to see how good a trainer I'd be. Apparently it was satisfied, because it sat down and waited, no longer trying to attack.

Hornsly looked happy too; he had just beat a pretty tough opponent, and was still really healthy. It was looking at the Houndour, wondering what it might amount to if Andy caught it.

"Well, this one looks like it's ready for a Pokemon! Poke Ball, go!" I yelled, throwing the Super Ball at the Houndour, which braced itself. The Super Ball hit the Houndour, enveloping it in a red light. The Houndour then disappeared into the Super Ball, which wiggled once... twice...

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Technically, you can't say the ball hit the Houndour. As the Ranger, I might choose to make you miss. But dw, I didn't add any penalties or anything :)

~~~~~

Andy threw the Super Ball, looking happy as he did so. His little Nidoran also looked happy: I guessed it was proud of its strength.

The sphere flew through the air, tapping the Houndour on its rump. The black and red dog Pokemon was sucked into the ball in a flash of red light. The ball wriggled as the Houndour fought the capture mechanism.

Then, the ball stilled and the pressure pad on the front of the ball glowed red. An audible ding emitted from the little device.

"Congratulations," I said as I walked over to the Super Ball and picked it up. It was a Ranger rule that they held on to all captured Pokemon until the Trainer left the Park.

I looked around the area, happy to find that there was no major damage done anywhere. I then waited to see where Andy wanted to go next.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Pokemon Captured: Naive Sandshrew(F), Brave Houndour(M)
    CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Brave Male Nidoran[Nicknamed Hornsly] 63% <currently out of Ball, in battle> (<Poison Point Ability>)

Item Statistics:
    Super Ball x2
    Full Heal x2
    Max Potion

~~~~~
    Last edited by ChainReaction01; 4th September 2010 at 04:32 PM.
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast