Individual RP: Thunder410 - Page 2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Individual RP: Thunder410

Default Re: Individual RP: Thunder410

"Hornsly! The Fury Cutter is getting stronger and stronger! Jump out of the way! NOW!" Andy urgently yelled to Hornsly, who was still wincing from the pain of the last cut. "If it hits you... you're going to hurt really badly!"
    "Needo? RAN!!!" Hornsly yelled, "NIDORAN!"
    "Allright, though it might take out some energy from you, keep jumping around, and make sure that the Sandshrew doesn't hit you!" Andy called to Hornsly, "Eventually the Fury Cutter will end, then you have to go up to it really quickly and Double Kick it again!"
    "Ran!" Hornsly said as it started to jump around, getting ready for the Sandshrew to use another Fury Cutter.

OOC: It's OK. :)

BP

Hornsly began jumping around as he heard Andy's orders. For every slash Sandshrew made, Hornsly hopped sidewards to avoid them. When the continuous slashes stopped on the fifth, the Nidoran jumped as high as he could and kicked the shrew from above.

Seeing that its enemy would be attacking from above, Sandshrew spun around and accumulated sand from the surroundings, forming a large tornado of sand with it as the base. The sand lingered in the air as Hornsly had hit the shrew.

I pulled an umbrella from my shoulder bag and opened it. At least it would protect us from some of the sand flying from the sky. Making Manectric use Rain Dance would meant interfering with the battle. Meh, I'll just use that afterwards.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Name: Andy

Total Items: 3x Superball, 2x Full Heal, 1x Max Potion

Area effects: Battling in a desert. Sandstorm weather.

Encounters remaining: 14

Current Wild Pokemon: Sandshrew? (???)

Battle Stats:
    Nidoran(M) = [43.24%]
    Moves used: Double Kick

vs

Sandshrew(?) = [40.13%] = [Defense -1]
    Moves used: Sandstorm

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Nidoran (M)
    Nickname: Hornsly
    Ability: Poison Point
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: N/A

Pokemon encountered: Sandshrew

Pokemon captured:

OOC: I might suggest adding details on how Hornsly performs the attack, just to make the results better ^^

~|Keion|~

"Hornsly, there's a Sandstorm going! Make sure you close your eyes!" Andy yelled urgently to Hornsly.
    "Nidoran!" Hornsly said as he closed his eyes. "Ran Nido?"
    "What you should do next? Get away from the Sandshrew, to confuse it as to where you are. Then, jump above it to make it think you're Double Kicking it again from the top, but dodge whatever it attacks you with and Double Kick it from the side!" Andy said, thinking that his strategy should work. Hornsly obeyed, jumping into the tornado of sand, above Sandshrew, making it think that it was going to kick it from above, but then started dodging Sandshrew and kicked toward it's side...

OOC: Ok. But I can't get too far into the attack, because that would decide what happens. That's your job. ;)

BP

Seeing that Hornsly is doing the same dodge-then-attack tactics again, Sandshrew continued to make a sandy twister around him. The bad thing is, the Sandstorm's spinning faster and faster, thus making a stronger attack.

Hornsly attempted to make a side kick at the Sandshrew's side. Unfortunately, the moment his foot had struck the vortex, he rebounded back due to its force. He managed to weaken it, however how strong Sandshrew is.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Battle Stats:
    Nidoran(M) = [28%]
    Moves used: Double Kick

vs

Sandshrew(?) = [37%] = [Defense -1]

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon captured:

OOC: Different tips now. :3 Try changing the dodge-then-double kick orders into a different one. Don't be afraid of using low powered attacks :9

~|Keion|~

(Hmm... Hornsly's Double Kick combo didn't work. Maybe it's time to take the Sandshrew off guard...) Andy thought to himself, wondering what another good combo would be. (I know! I'll catch Sandshrew off guard by telling Hornsly to start doing his Double Kick combo... but then use a Poison Sting to strike through the Sandstorm!)
    "Hornsly! The Sandshrew seems to think it knows all your combos, but I know one that can catch you off guard! Start off with dodging Sandshrew, but don't use Double Kick! Use Poison Sting instead, because it will cut through the Sandstorm and hit the Sandshrew! It might even poison the Sandshrew so that it will be easier to capture!" Andy called to Hornsly, happy that he thought of a good strategy.
    "Needoooo!" Hornsly cried as he followed through, dodging Sandshrew then starting to fire off a Poison Sting...

BP

Just as Andy suspected, the Sandshrew seems more confident that it seems since it first used an attack during the battle. Maybe Hornsly's repeated failing attacks boosted its confidence enough that it acted careless. Looking at it, the Sandshrew just seem to spin the Sandstorm instead of using other attacks.

Hornsly stood, trying to balance perfectly. Since the battle have been so long, the poor Nidoran had been weakened and would be knocked out soon if anything would attack it with a strong blow. Opening his mouth, Hornsly shot purple needles towards the sandy tornado. With its pointed shape, the Poison Sting drilled through the Sandstorm and hit Sandshrew.

As of getting hit, the Sandstorm Sandshrew was making came to a halt and sent sand towards Hornsly's location. Though Poison-type attacks aren't effective against Sandshrew's type, the shock of being attacked other than Double Kick might have surprised it.

"Now, catch it while it's still there!"

/o/o/o/o/o/

Battle Stats:
    Nidoran(M) = [12.83%]
    Moves used: Poison Sting

vs

Sandshrew(?) = [19.40%] = [Defense -1]

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon captured:

~|Keion|~

"Hooray! Good boy, Hornsly. I think it's time... to capture this annoying mouse!" Andy cheered.
    "Needo!" Hornsly cried happily, though it was very weak.
    "Let's see, here's my Superballs, this one looks like it wants a Sandshrew inside it! Let's catch it off-guard... POKEBALL, GO!" Andy yelled as he threw a Superball at the Sandshrew. The Sandshrew was looking confused as the ball hit it. Sandshrew was sucked inside the Superball. It wobbled once... twice...

NBP

The Parkball Andy had thrown turned the tired Sandshrew into red light and absorbed it inside of it. Once it landed on the ground, it shook. The first shake assured me that Andy had been doing this good, and the final shake made me feel uneasy. With the clicking sound coming out of the Parkball, it meant Andy had captured it.

Giving my umbrella to Andy, I ordered Manectric to change the cancel the raging sandstorm. "Manectric, Rain Dance please."

As rain began falling from the sky to clear the sand from the surroundings, I took a glance to Andy. "Would you rather heal Hornsly, or end now?" Ending early broke my heart, but Hornsly wouldn't be too happy to fight in that condition.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Area effects: Raining cause of Manectric

Current Wild Pokemon: Sandshrew? (Naive)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Nidoran (M) = [12.83%]

Pokemon captured: Sandshrew(?, Naive)

OOC: Sandshrew's gender please

~|Keion|~

"YES!" Andy yelled, happy that the Sandshrew was caught. Though he was sure he would catch it, he was still very happy.
    "Needo!" Hornsly called, joining in the celebration. Though he was weak, he still was jumping up and down in excitement.

The ranger commanded his Manectric to use Rain Dance, to get rid of the Sandstorm. He then asked Andy, "Would you rather heal Hornsly, or end now?"
    "I don't know... Hornsly, what do you want to do?" Andy said, wondering which he should pick.
    "Ran!" Hornsly said, implying that he wanted to keep going.
    "Okay, it's decided. I'll heal up Hornsly and keep going!" Andy said to the ranger.

OOC: Female please :)
    OOC2: Do I have to use my Max Potion to heal Hornsly? If I do, I'll use it.

NBP

As Andy healed his Pokemon, we began moving again on foot. Moving along, we managed to get on the foot of one of the volcanoes. On a cave nearby us, a long rock snake slept, snoring soundly. Obviously, Hornsly wouldn't possibly stand a chance against the sleeping Onix.

"I suppose you wouldn't want to battle that."

/o/o/o/o/o/

Area effects: Raining cause of Manectric

Current Wild Pokemon: Onix (?, ???)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon encountered: Sandshrew, Onix

Pokemon captured: Sandshrew(F, Naive)

~|Keion|~

"Nah, Onix is too powerful. Let's keep going, unless you want to battle Onix, Hornsly?" Andy asked, looking down at Hornsly.

"Needo!" Hornsly said, shaking his head with a look of surprise on his face.

"Well, I guess that decides that. Let's keep going." Andy said, laughing at Hornsly's surprised face.

OOC: Sorry that it's late. Got done with school, and a ton of other stuff.

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

I flew through the skies on the back of my Staraptor, searching for Jacob. He'd been summoned by one of the Park higher-ups, and since I had been lazing around in my miniscule office, I'd been sent to get him to return and to take over his run.

Broadblade, my Staraptor, keened loudly. The cry echoed strangely, bouncing off of the ground below.

"Did you see him?" I asked.

Staraptor nodded, and we began our descent. Alarmingly, Staraptor was flying down the edge of a volcano. When we had dropped below the intermittent clouds, I saw what Staraptor had seen.

Two people were walking along a small path on the edge of the volcano. I could also see a Manectric and a little purple Pokemon as well.

Staraptor swooped down, and landed in front of the party.

"Hey, Jacob, you're needed back at base," I said as I returned Broadblade to his PokeBall. "I'll keep an eye on things here."

He nodded, and began walking off in the direction he had been travelling. His Manectric followed him.

"Hi there," I said to the Trainer, turning to face him. "My name's Chainy, and I'll be keeping an eye on you for the rest of this run."

The Trainer introduced himself as Andy, and I shook his hand. I then looked around the area. There were two ways we could go. We could follow the path, which led down the volcano and onto a small plain, or we could go into a tunnel that was just up ahead and led into the volcano.

I pointed out the two options to Andy.

"Which way do you want to go?" I asked him.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:
    Area Effects: 13 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Naive Sandshrew(F); ??? Onix(?)
    Pokemon Captured: Naive Sandshrew(F)
    CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:
    Brave Male Nidoran[Nicknamed Hornsly] (<Poison Point Ability>)
    100% <currently out of Ball>

Item Statistics:
    Super Ball x3
    Full Heal x2
    Max Potion

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

Suddenly another person, apparently a Ranger, flies down on a Staraptor. He talked to Jacob, then turned to me.

"Hi there. My name's Chainy, and I'll be keeping an eye on you for the rest of this run." he said. I introduced myself, then he pointed at two different trails that were in front of us.

"Which way do you want to go?" Chany asked me.

I replied, "Let's go on that path - the one that leads to the small plain. I'm not really in the mood to go into a volcano right now."

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: One of the new rules is that you need to have at least 500 characters per post. Besides, you need a certain amount of characters before you can attempt captures anyway, so it is in your best interest to write posts that are a little longer.

~~~~~

"I'm not really in the mood to go to go into a volcano right now," Andy said.

"Fair call," I agreed.

We started walking down the trail, away from the volcano. The sun was beating down on us, and considering the local terrain was all rocks and no trees, there was nothing providing shade.

I swore quietly under my breath. I hated the heat.

We eventually arrived at the foot of the volcano, where the plain spread out for maybe three hundred square metres. It was all level dirt, with sparse patches of grass and a single rock column pointing into the air in the centre.

I thought it looked like the column was moving, but I realised it was the heat waves rising from the plain.

A billowing trail of smoke began rising from the column.

I pointed it out to Andy.

"Whatever's making that is on its way out here," I commented.

Inside of half a minute, the Pokemon had reached us. It was a grey-and-black Donphan.

It stopped five metres in front of us and bellowed a challenge.

"Well, what now?" I asked Andy. "We could try to run for it, but this guy is pretty fast."

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 12 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Naive Sandshrew(F); ??? Onix(?)
    Pokemon Captured: Naive Sandshrew(F), ??? Donphan(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 482

Pokemon Statistics:
    Brave Male Nidoran[Nicknamed Hornsly] (<Poison Point Ability>)
    100% <currently out of Ball>

Item Statistics:
    Super Ball x3
    Full Heal x2
    Max Potion

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

OOC: Whoops. I knew I'd mess up. Oh, and sorry for the wait. *kicks self for laziness* I'll make up for it with this. 9 hundred some characters.

Chainy and I walked on the trail, getting away from the volcano. Eventually, we got to the bottom of the volcano, where the plain was pretty big.

Chainy spotted a trail of smoke coming toward us. "Whatever's making that is on its way out here," Chainy told me.

Less than a minute after that, a ginormous Donphan appeared. I was amazed at the awesomness and sheer beauty of the elephant-looking Pokemon. It stopped pretty close in front of us and bellowed, as if challenging Chainy, Hornsly and I.

"Well, what now?" Chainy asked me. "We could try to run for it, but this guy is pretty fast."

"Uh-oh. That... thing looks like it wants to eat Hornsly for dinner!" I said, still amazed at the awesomness of it. "I don't think Hornsly could stand a chance against it, and I don't really want a Donphan anyway. Cool, but yet scary. Let's try to get out of here."

I picked up Hornsly and started running with Chainy for our lives.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast