Individual RP: theDinoBot - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Individual RP: theDinoBot

Default Re: Individual RP: theDinoBot

(OOC: The Capture didn't work D: this one probably for sure will.)

@Bumblebee
    BP#5

Ranger Ivy Frost

---

Leo took out a Hyperball as he waited to see if the Golett would show up again. He spent a few moments looking, but there was nothing, so he put it in the hands of his Pokémon.

“Alright, Hellhound,” he said. “Let's start wrapping this up. Use Odor Sleuth, and then hit him with a Hidden Power attack.”

Usually the canines tended to use this as a deep scent skill, locking on to the target using that. However, since Golett was a ghost, that would be tricky. He was also part ground, and since the field was full of it, it would be hard to distinguish the Pokémon from the surroundings. There were some non-hounds that learned it though, so sometimes it was done in a different way, which Ivy saw Hellhound doing now.

The dog formed a while light in his mouth that glowed between his teeth. Then, he released the orb, and the brightness lit up the field. Ivy closed her eyes for a second, and when she could open them again, she noticed a faint shining behind the Houndoom. The ghost was outlined, his form no longer invisible. Since there was so much light everywhere, it couldn't make itself transparent by warding off that light.

Hellhound sensed immediately and charged up his Hidden Power. Orbs of a deep blue color formed around him and began to spin before shooting off toward the ghost. Sometimes, depending on the type of Hidden Power, a Pokémon could control the surroundings, like the earth or the wind currents. When that element wasn't readily available though, she found that the technique tended to take on some sort of shape and attack. These looked a bit like water balloons.

The ghost, trying to figure out why it wasn't invisible anymore, couldn't get out of the way. The orbs hit it and popped one by one, splashing it with the power of water. Leo chose that time to throw his ball, and it sailed through the air as Golett tried to get the water off.

Unfortunately, it noticed the flying projectile, and with a carefully timed swing, he struck the ball and sent it sailing back toward Leo. Then it gave out a little cry, and the ground rumbled. It began to shake violently near Hellhound, and the dog had to crouch down to prevent from falling.

Golett realized that it couldn't escape, so instead of trying to vanish again, it just backed up a little, looking ready to fight. It puffed as it breathed through, so Ivy knew it had to be getting super tired. She doubted it would be able to ward off another capture attempt.

---

Current Battle Stats:

Adamant G Golett: 24% Tox3 [Used Earthquake]
    Bold M Houndoom: 47% [Spe-1][Used Odor Sleuth and Hidden Power: Waterl]

---

Trainer Stats

Name: Leo
    6 Encounters Remaining
    Audino Disk: 5/5
    Audino Disk 2 Worked: 3/5
    Golett Disk Worked: 1/5
    Area Effects: It's calm.
    Pokémon Encountered: Poochyena, Absol, Darkrai, Cleffa, Shuppet, Clefable, Mismagius, Audino, Golett
    Pokémon Captured: Bold F Audino
    MCR: 9,408/9,000 [Uncommon Rank]

Picture Value: 3,500

Items: Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (2x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (4x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Relicanthe (1x), Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x), Rhyhorn Voice Disk (1x), Torkoal Voice Disk (1x), Litwick Voice Disk (2x), Solosis Voice Disk (1x) Drilbur Voice Disk (1x), Golett Voice Disk(1x), Murkrow Voice Disk (1x), Druddigon Voice Disk (1x), Bouffalant Voice Disk (1x), Sawk Voice DIsk (1x), Throh Voice Disk (1x), Farfetch'd Voice Disk (1x), Zorua Voice Disk (1x), Durant Voice Disk (1x), Ferroseed Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Mienfoo Voice Disk (1x), Timburr Voice Disk (1x), Scraggy Voice Disk (1x), Cryonogal Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (3x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (2x), Calming Fragrance Max (1x), Pokedoll (7x), Escape Package (3x), Constume (Garden) (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (1x), Hyperballs (8x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x) and Master Ball (2x).

Pokémon Stats

Species: Houndoom. @ 71%
    Nickname: Shadowpanther.
    Ability: Early Bird.
    Nature: Gentle.
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment, Taunt, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Strength, Sucker Punch, Super Fang, Counter and Reversal.

Species: Houndoom. @ 47%
    Nickname: Hellhound
    Nature: Bold
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Solarbeam, Sunny Day, Dark Pulse, Hidden Power (Water), Fire Blast, Will-o-Wisp, Attract, Rest, Sludge Bomb, Toxic, Protect, Snatch, Endure, Substitute, Strength, Reversal, Counter

Species: Houndoom.
    Nickname: Hex
    Nature: Adamant
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Strength

Pokemon: Cobalion
    Nickname: Pointblank
    Ability: Justified
    Nature: Jolly
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunder Wave
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

OOC: Same thing as before, end it please. Short post ;[

The plan I had set out went well, but Golett still had enough energy to knock the ball back straight towards me. I caught it in my left hand. Normally, I would have been disappointed that my plan to capture him failed, but his health was now so low now that I was pretty positive that he couldn't knock back or escape this Hyperball again.

"Awesome job Hellhound!" I called out happily. "Golett is pretty weak now. Don't attack it anymore. If he tries to attack you, use Protect." I enlarged the Hyperball again and threw it at the Golett. This was it, it was about to be captured. Usually I didn't want to be too overconfident, but I knew this was it. I tried to hide my big grin, but it wasn't working. I watched the ball soar through the air towards Golett.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

@Bumblebee
    NBP#8

Ranger Ivy Frost

---

Leo wasn't discouraged by Golett knocking the Hyper Ball back to him. The Toxic was really starting to hinder the ghost. Ivy could see how it moved more sluggishly. If Hellhound hurt it too much more, there'd be danger of it being knocked out.

The other Ranger knew this though, so he praised his Houndoom for doing a good job. “Golett is pretty weak now. Don't attack it anymore. If it tries to attack you, use Protect.”

The dog nodded and got ready to shield himself as Leo got ready to throw the ball again. This time, the ghost didn't have the energy to knock it away, and it bounced off its head with a clunk. That red light sucked it inside, and the ball fell to the ground with a whisper as it landed on the dry grasses. The ball rocked weakly, but it didn't break open. The ping sounded, and Ivy breathed a sigh of relief.

“Awesome,” she said, going over to collect the capture.

Then Leo said that he was done for today, so she nodded and signaled to Haji. She felt the air shimmer as the purple cat warped them back to the main outpost, and when she wasn't frozen again, she shook off the after effects. She did the routine things of handing Leo the forms he had to finish up and registering the Pokémon under his Trainer code before handing them to him.

“Now that you're not busy, I'm sure there's some paperwork you should be doing.” She grinned as he made a face and an excuse, slipping out of the room. Ivy just laughed.

---

Run Completed

---

Current Battle Stats: N/A

---

Trainer Stats

Name: Leo
    6 Encounters Remaining
    Audino Disk: 5/5
    Audino Disk 2 Worked: 3/5
    Golett Disk Worked: 1/5
    Area Effects: It's calm.
    Pokémon Encountered: Poochyena, Absol, Darkrai, Cleffa, Shuppet, Clefable, Mismagius, Audino, Golett
    Pokémon Captured: Bold F Audino, Adamant G Golett
    MCR: 0

Picture Value: 3,500

Items: Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (2x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (4x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Relicanthe (1x), Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x), Rhyhorn Voice Disk (1x), Torkoal Voice Disk (1x), Litwick Voice Disk (2x), Solosis Voice Disk (1x) Drilbur Voice Disk (1x), Golett Voice Disk(1x), Murkrow Voice Disk (1x), Druddigon Voice Disk (1x), Bouffalant Voice Disk (1x), Sawk Voice DIsk (1x), Throh Voice Disk (1x), Farfetch'd Voice Disk (1x), Zorua Voice Disk (1x), Durant Voice Disk (1x), Ferroseed Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Mienfoo Voice Disk (1x), Timburr Voice Disk (1x), Scraggy Voice Disk (1x), Cryonogal Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (3x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (2x), Calming Fragrance Max (1x), Pokedoll (7x), Escape Package (3x), Constume (Garden) (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (1x), Hyperballs (7x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x) and Master Ball (2x).

Pokémon Stats

Species: Houndoom. @ 71%
    Nickname: Shadowpanther.
    Nature: Gentle.
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment, Taunt, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Strength, Sucker Punch, Super Fang, Counter and Reversal.

Species: Houndoom. @ 47%
    Nickname: Hellhound
    Nature: Bold
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Solarbeam, Sunny Day, Dark Pulse, Hidden Power (Water), Fire Blast, Will-o-Wisp, Attract, Rest, Sludge Bomb, Toxic, Protect, Snatch, Endure, Substitute, Strength, Reversal, Counter

Species: Houndoom.
    Nickname: Hex
    Nature: Adamant
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Strength

Pokemon: Cobalion
    Nickname: Pointblank
    Ability: Justified
    Nature: Jolly
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunder Wave
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt