Individual RP: Synthesis - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Individual RP: Synthesis

Blog Entries

Default Re: Individual RP: Synthesis

Timpeni slowly pulled the tape off of the door. When she had nearly it all taken off and discarded the door caved in suddenly and slammed to the dirty floor, zending dust flying up into the air. I jumped back with shock and peered into the open doorway. A huge machine whirred as useless data was transmitted to it by a small sattelite dish. Chords and wires lay cut up on the floor and hanging half-heartedly down frlm the huge metallic object. Tons of burnt sheets of paper full of endless amounts of words and digits. There was a huge oval shape ontop of the machine and it was glowing a bright blue colour.

"Maybe we shouldn't have entered," I said slowly, walking over the fallen door and inside. "What an amazing sight. This must be one of the few areas in the whole National Park that hasn't been trainer-proofed," I smiled. "I wonder what that egg-like thing is," I whispered, enthralled yet wary of the object. Timpeni looked just as iintrigued by it as I must have looked. My hand reached forward to touch it but I snapped it back when I heard a voice.

"TWO TWO PORYGON TWO!" a nasal-like voice said.

I spun around and nearly laughed as the rounded red and blue duck came into view. It seemes as though the Porygon2 was scolding me for almost touching the potentially dangerous device. I pondered whether I should battle this Porygon2 or not. Just a few minutes ago I had captured an extremely rare Pokemon, Porygon. And, now, I was lucky enough to encounter its evolution, Porygon2. After a little bit of reflection I decided on it. I was going to try and capture this Porygon evolution too. Even if I decided not to keep it, they would be great for trading. Few trainers even know about this powerful Pokemon's existence.

"I can't believe how lucky I am to find another form of Porygon," I started. "But, I wanna catch this one too, believe it or not. This time I think I'll try out my other Pokemon that I brought. Starmie, come on out!" I shouted as I tossed a golden Pokeball high into the air. There was a brilliant flash of white light and a dark blue star-shaped Pokemon emerged. Starmie did a quick spin and her bright pink jewel blinked and narrowed as she saw the opponent. Seeing her standing their, ready for a fight brought back the memory of when I first found her...

It was the summer of 2008. It was a beautiful day spent on the beach, beneath the scorching the sun. The sand beneath was hot against my bare feet as I raced along the soft, smooth sand. I don't even remember where I was going or why I was running. Suddenly, I tripped over something below. I fell onto the cushioning sand. I remember spinning around, expexting to see a rock, but no, it was a bright ruby red jewel. I stared at it in amazement before stooping down to pick it up.

No matter how hard I tugged it wouldn't come out so I decided to try scoop the sand around it out. I started digging and I found that the jewel was attached to five brown limbs. Then, I realised that it was a Pokemon. But, the Staryu took that moment to wake up and it swuirted a cool jet of water into my face. I caught up with that Staryu and eventually managed to catch it. That Staryu was the beautiful Starmie I now owned...
    Last edited by Synthesis; 23rd December 2010 at 07:11 AM.

Blog Entries

"But, I wanna catch this one too, believe it or not. This time I think I'll try out my other Pokemon that I brought. Starmie, come on out!"

Porygon2 was startled when the Starmie appeared in a brilliant flash of light. The Porygon2 could not remember how Pokemon man out of Pokeballs; but this way definitely made its mechanical heart- or whatever thing that keeps it alive- running faster than normal.

The Porygon2 studied the Starmie and found the Pokemon in its database, all recorded in its body to enable it to give the information to aliens during the space travels it never went on. But the info was definitely very good for Pokemon battles.

"Pokemon found: Starmie. Ability: Natural Cure. Tracing initiated."

A mechanical voice came from Porygon2, but it did not move anything. It was as if the voice was a recording- and it probably was.

"Tracing completed. Searching for best move... searching... searching... best move found."

An electric beam formed from the Porygon2's mouth. The move hit Starmie, but part of the hit missed, due to the jumpiness of the user.

The Porygon2 decided to use Lock-On, and its eyes zoomed in into the red jewel in the center.

"Lock-On initiated. Zooming in into weak spot." The voice said again, making me and James know that Starmie was in grave danger.

"Look out!"

----

Name: James
    CC: 3637
    Encounters left: 10
    Total Items:
    *Park Balls x1
    *Super Balls x5
    *PokePlayer
    *Sneasel Voice Disc x1
    *Porygon Voice Disc x1
    *Poison Type Repellent
    *Super Potion

Pokemon Stats:
    Pokemon: Jolteon
    Ability: Volt Absorb
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Hidden Power: Ice, TM Charge Beam, TM Toxic, TM Shadow Ball, TM Protect, TM Rain Dance, TM Sleep Talk, TM Subztitute, TM Roar, TM Thunderbolt, TM Reflect, MT Magnet Rise, SM Heal Bell.
    Health: 89%

Pokemon: Starmie
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Nature: Docile
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Thunderbolt, TM Ice Beam, TM Grass Knot, TM Psych Up, TM Water Pulse, TM Substitute, TM Protect, HM Surf, MT Trick
    Health: 31%

Wild Pokemon:

Pokemon: Porygon2
    Ability: Trace
    Nature: Lonely
    Health: 100%

Caught:
    Porygon/Genderless/Rash/Download
    URPG Stats
    Rangering: Closed currently
    Story Deals: Closed for now (Open to bribes)

P.S. My story deal load is a lot, so if you bribe me now you have to wait pretty long.

Blog Entries

"Pokemon found: Starmie. Ability: Natural Cure. Tracing initiated," Porygon said in a loud, booming voice. "Tracing completed. Searching for best move... searching... searching... best move found," Porygon2 added.

"Oh no," I said. "This isn't good. Not good at all," I said, panicking slightly. The Porygon2 knows all about us as it is. Let's hope we can outsmart it," I said, still slightly wary of the incredibly smart virus Pokemon.

I noticed a yellow ball in Porygon2s mouth and cringed a little. The ball of electricity grew slightly and it shot the moderately powerful ball of electricity at Starmie. Starmie wasn't able to dodge it and it hit her squae on in the jewel and she flinched a little. She shook as tge electricity rippled through her. This really didn't look good for us as Starmie looked much weaker thany before. But Porygon2 wasn't quite done yet. It opened its bill and began speaking once more.

"Lock-on initiated. Weak spots found," the Porygon2 said and my heart stopped for a second. I shared a worried look with Timpeni and began thinking. I could switch out Starmie and have her have suffered all for nothing or I could try and get in a speedy attack, before recalling her and sending Jolteon back in.

"Okay Starmie, try hang on for one little bit longer. I'll recall you as soon as we get this special combo done. Now, use your rapid pulse combo we hace been working on. Starmie nodded quickly as she started to spin, slowly at first, but gettkng fastef and faster as she went along. Porygon2 watched, slightly confused as Starmie used Rapid Spin, the first part of one of her contest tricks.

"Excellent, now use your Water Pulse attack," I shouted at her as her jewel blinked in acknowledgement.

Water began pouring from the tips of all of her limbs. Cool, clear liquid gushed out as she spun faster and faster. Then a twister shape of water began to form and soon Starmie was in a huge torrent of water. The whirlpool shot fofward and asted Porygon2 with powerful waves.

"Excellent, Starmie. Come back and out you come, Jolteon," I shouted as Starmir zoomed into her Pokeball and Jolteon popped out of her own Pokeball.

Blog Entries

"Scanning move... scanning move... ERROR. MOVE NOT FOUND. PLEASE REFINE SEARCH." The Porygon2 stared at the water twister. There isn't anything like this in the database.

Due to being completely reliant on its data, the Porygon2 was helpless to the spinning water twister that encircled it, and brought it along for the ride. The twister smashed into the machine on the left, causing it to crash left onto the cylider, breaking the glass wall. The egg spilled out, unharmed.

"Uh oh." I said, and I quickly attempted to roll the egg to safety, but then, a wave of electricity went through my body, leaving me stunned.

The Porygon2 was smashed into the wall, where an imprint was left. Porygon2 fell to the ground, and then regained its senses. It looked for the twister but there was no sign of it, except for a trail of water and a big puddle at the end.

The Rapid Spin effect was over.

----

Name: James
    CC: 5795
    Encounters left: 10
    Total Items:
    *Park Balls x1
    *Super Balls x5
    *PokePlayer
    *Sneasel Voice Disc x1
    *Porygon Voice Disc x1
    *Poison Type Repellent
    *Super Potion

Pokemon Stats:
    Pokemon: Jolteon
    Ability: Volt Absorb
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Hidden Power: Ice, TM Charge Beam, TM Toxic, TM Shadow Ball, TM Protect, TM Rain Dance, TM Sleep Talk, TM Subztitute, TM Roar, TM Thunderbolt, TM Reflect, MT Magnet Rise, SM Heal Bell.
    Health: 89%

Pokemon: Starmie
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Nature: Docile
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Thunderbolt, TM Ice Beam, TM Grass Knot, TM Psych Up, TM Water Pulse, TM Substitute, TM Protect, HM Surf, MT Trick
    Health: 31%

Wild Pokemon:

Pokemon: Porygon2
    Ability: Trace
    Nature: Lonely
    Health: 72%

Caught:
    Porygon/Genderless/Rash/Download
    URPG Stats

P.S. My story deal load is a lot, so if you bribe me now you have to wait pretty long.

Blog Entries

RUN ENDED
    Reason: Trainer Request
    URPG Stats

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234