Individual RP: Synthesis - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Individual RP: Synthesis

Blog Entries

Default Re: Individual RP: Synthesis

"By the looks of how lucky you are today, I think you'll probably get the Porygon if you used a Park Ball at the beginning of the battle." I laughed, noting down mentally that, compared to many other experiences in battles with other people, James is one of the luckiest trainers in the park.

Porygon, who was angry throughout the whole battle with grit and determination to win, started to realize it was fighting a losing battle. It huffed in displeasure. It doesn't want to be controlled by a human!

Though... there were some rumors at the plant that Pokemon caught by trainers were brought on crazy adventures, all around the globe. All the Porygon has seen was the Power Plant.

Maybe it is good to be captured...?

----

Name: James
    Character Count: 22653
    Total Items:
    *Park Balls x1
    *Super Balls x5
    *Hyper Balls x1
    *PokePlayer
    *Sneasel Voice Disc x1
    *Porygon Voice Disc x1
    *Poison Type Repellent
    *Super Potion

Pokemon Stats:
    Pokemon: Jolteon
    Ability: Volt Absorb
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Hidden Power: Ice, TM Charge Beam, TM Toxic, TM Shadow Ball, TM Protect, TM Rain Dance, TM Sleep Talk, TM Subztitute, TM Roar, TM Thunderbolt, TM Reflect, MT Magnet Rise, SM Heal Bell.
    Health: 89%
    Clone: 21%

Pokemon: Starmie
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Nature: Docile
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Thunderbolt, TM Ice Beam, TM Grass Knot, TM Psych Up, TM Water Pulse, TM Substitute, TM Protect, HM Surf, MT Trick
    Health: 100%

Wild Pokemon:

Pokemon: Porygon
    Ability: Trace
    Nature: Rash
    Health: 9%
    Status: Paralyzed, Sleep, Evasiveness lowered drastically, Accuracy lowered

Blog Entries

My ranger Timpeni seemed to agree with my luck so maybe I should try it. I whipped the Hyper Ba out of my pocket and got a good look at it. It was a jet-black colour and embroided with gold felt and the letters 'H' and 'B' were carved into it.

"Thanks for everything, Jolteon," I smiled, whipping out her Pokeball. There was a flash of red light and Jolteon was sucked inside. "Jolteon sure was a real help. Maybe I'll get to bring her lut again later on," I said. I noticed that the Substitute had vanished when Jolteon disappeared. I closed my eyes and hurled the Hyper Ball. Porygon was sucked inside and the ba fell to the floor and started to roll...

Blog Entries

Three shakes.
    Blink. Click.
    "Congrats! You've caught the Porygon." I said, smiling. Thank god that was over. It seems the Porygon was a bit more relaxed, having submitted to being captured.
    I picked up the Pokeball and put in into my bag. "As ranger, I have to take care of the Pokemon captured until- wait, you know already, right? You're a ranger too." I laud casually.
    Mimi forced herself out of the Pokeball, seeing that Porygon has been captured. She found the half-dried mud quite comfortable compared to the dry conditions in the Power Plant. After a bit of fooling around, she stood by my side and shook all her mud off her body. This time, she made sure I didn't get splattered in mud.
    "Thanks, Mimi. Now, we still have lots of encounters left, so we better hurry." I gestured to James to enter the Power Plant.

----

Encounters left: 14
    Total Items:
    *Park Balls x1
    *Super Balls x5
    *PokePlayer
    *Sneasel Voice Disc x1
    *Porygon Voice Disc x1
    *Poison Type Repellent
    *Super Potion

Pokemon Stats:
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Hidden Power: Ice, TM Charge Beam, TM Toxic, TM Shadow Ball, TM Protect, TM Rain Dance, TM Sleep Talk, TM Subztitute, TM Roar, TM Thunderbolt, TM Reflect, MT Magnet Rise, SM Heal Bell.

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Thunderbolt, TM Ice Beam, TM Grass Knot, TM Psych Up, TM Water Pulse, TM Substitute, TM Protect, HM Surf, MT Trick

Caught:
    Porygon/Genderless/Rash/Trace

Blog Entries

The ball rolled around in the mud once, twice three times and than stood still. Timpeni picked it up and mentioned something about not being able ti keep it until the run ended, but I was.speechless. I had a Porygon! Timpeni let her Vaporeon out of her ball. Vaporeon rolled aroind in the mud and I laughed with excitement

Timpeni gestured to the entrance and we walked inside. It was dark and quiet inside. Hopefully there would be a lightswitch around here...

Blog Entries

I rummaged through my bag for my torchlight. There has to be one of those in there...

"Hold on a minute, let me get a torch..." I think I pulled out a key, a water bottle, a pencil case and more but no matter how much I searched I couldn't find one.

"Where did I put it-" The area in front of us lit up suddenly, almost making me collapse in shock. In the middle was a mouse-like creature, with blue ears and blue cheeks which, in the middle, had a dash made of the same color as the rest of its skin. Light was emitting from it, as it was performing the move Charge.

"Aw, a Minun. Care to battle it?" I pointed at the Minun, who still remained blissfully unaware of our presence, too caught up in its own little world.

----

CC: 463
    Total Items:
    *Park Balls x1
    *Super Balls x5
    *PokePlayer
    *Sneasel Voice Disc x1
    *Porygon Voice Disc x1
    *Poison Type Repellent
    *Super Potion

Pokemon Stats:

Caught:

Blog Entries

Timpeni began to fumble through her bag for a few seconds, searching for a torch to illuminate the darkness that was here. Suddenly a bright shone ahead, but it wasn't coming from Timpeni. It was coming from a little Minun, sitting there and playing to himself.

"Maybe we should move on," I whispered. "I don't think it's fair to disturb this cute thing," I added.

Blog Entries

The Minun turned its small head at the last moment, noticing the two humans stand behind it. Oh, it hasn't had a battle in AGES! All the other Pokemon at the plant shrug me off... well, I won't let this chance go to waste!

The small Pokemon had planned and fantasized a battle here for a long time. It knew exactly where to jump if who goes where, and where to hit.

"Min min! Minun!" The Minun jumped high up and landed on an abandoned, small oil tank, almost slipping off the top due to the excitement causing the Minun to be a bit careless. After regaining its balance, the Minun yelled "Min min" again at the duo, with sparks flying from its body getting more thinker and larger. It then, through the corner of its eye, it spotted something on a shelf in the room which might help it perform a move. It smiled and braced itself for the leap. It looks like some human on an expediton like this left it here!

The lightly sprang into the air skillfully, showing that 'Practice makes Perfect'. The landed quite firmly onto the shelf, diving on to the left side, and holding onto something not quite visible in the dark. The Minun has purposely limited sparks on the leg it was holding to so to prevent us from noticing.

"I don't think this Minun will let us go. I think its... Bold, perhaps? Yes, quite bold. And a tiny bit smarter too... I guess." I said.

----

CC: 828
    Encounters left: 13
    Total Items:
    *Park Balls x1
    *Super Balls x5
    *PokePlayer
    *Sneasel Voice Disc x1
    *Porygon Voice Disc x1
    *Poison Type Repellent
    *Super Potion

Pokemon Stats:

Wild Pokemon:

Pokemon: Minun
    Ability: Minus
    Nature: Bold

Caught:
    Last edited by Timpeni; 21st December 2010 at 09:37 PM.

Blog Entries

OOC: One Pokedoll 1,250-500=750

The Minun spun around and noticed us standing there, something I really didn't want to happen. He began jumping up and down and he leapt onto a small oil tank nearby dangerously. And then he jumped onto a low shelf. He looked a little too excited for my liking.

"My Pokemon are too powerful for this Minun and I don't want to hurt him tol badly so I'll buy a Pokedoll," I said handing out money to Ketamine. She handed me a Cleffa Pokedoll and I flung it into the air. Minun ran after it excitedly.

"Let's move on," I said.

Blog Entries

The Minun noticed the PokeDoll flying past it and ran after it, an excited look on its face. Maybe this is the Pokemon? Okay, battle, here I come!

"Okay. Let's move on." I said, and we entered a dingy, dark room, apparently empty. A looked around and noticed a flashlight, discarded in the corner. I sighed and a wave of relief hit me. Finally, some light.

"Okay, I'll get it. Stay here and look out for anything approaching." I said to James, and with light footsteps, I reached the torch while gesturing for Mimi to stay where she was.

I reached the flashlight and it turned on, the light falling on James and Mimi. I could now see them clearly.

I also saw Mimi's fright on her face clearly.

A low, intimidating growl sounded from behind me. I turned my head and saw a Manertric, positively furious at me for stepping into its territory. I yelped and fled quickly to James and Mimi's side.

"Care to battle this one?" I said, still shocked from my experience.

----

Total Items:
    *Park Balls x1
    *Super Balls x5
    *PokePlayer
    *Sneasel Voice Disc x1
    *Porygon Voice Disc x1
    *Poison Type Repellent
    *Super Potion

Pokemon Stats:

Wild Pokemon:

Caught:
    URPG Stats
    Rangering: Closed currently
    Story Deals: Closed for now (Open to bribes)

P.S. My story deal load is a lot, so if you bribe me now you have to wait pretty long.

Blog Entries

OOC: 750-500=250

We started walking until we reached a dark, dirty room. Timpeni rushed forward after spotting something and Mimi began shivering with fear. I spun around and nearly fainted with shock. A large Manectric was behind Timpeni and it looked very angry. It growled deeply and Timpeni ran back to use after seeing the irratated Electric type.

"I do like Manectric but this one looks extremely angry," I whispered to Timpeni. "I'll take another Pokedoll please," I added.

Blog Entries

The Manectric dived after the Cleffa doll, tearing it to pieces with its sharp, knife-like teeth. The plush ripped open and the contents spilled out, flying all over the place with Manectric's constant, non-stop attack on it. A black bead, probably the eye of the plush, like my forehead hard, and I shuddered. I would not want to be that doll.

"Let's... leave now." I whispered, and Mimi, for once, urged me to return her to her ball. After I silently did so, me and James fled the scene, hoping for Manectric not to follow us.

We walked down a dusty old corridor, which has probably been missed by most trainers and their rangers. If it wasn't, then there would have been less dust on the floor flying up to our face.

"Did I mention I was allergic to dust? Ah- ah-"

I pinched my nose at the last moment, and a shock went through my body. I checked for any blood on my face. Thankfully, none. I didn't like to do that; I read somewhere that while stopping a sneeze in that particular fashion I could burst a blood vessel and die.

My ears stood up when I heard the sound of footsteps. I peered forward, and turned on the flashlight to full power, showing a long, black, stretched mouth, chock-full of flesh-tearing teeth, sharper than Manertric's. On the top of it there was an orange spot.

I knew that Pokemon anywhere. The mouth moved away, to show a cute face of a Pokemon with a rather small body, looking like it was wearing a skirt. The Pokemon was rather surprised to see us, and gulped a little, taking a few steps back and bracing itself.

"It's a Mawile. Do you want to battle it?"
    ----

Encounters left: 11
    Total Items:
    *Park Balls x1
    *Super Balls x5
    *PokePlayer
    *Sneasel Voice Disc x1
    *Porygon Voice Disc x1
    *Poison Type Repellent
    *Super Potion

Pokemon Stats:

Wild Pokemon:

Caught:
    URPG Stats

P.S. My story deal load is a lot, so if you bribe me now you have to wait pretty long.

Blog Entries

OOC: One FINAL one 2,250-500=1,750 and I already wrote a story for a Mawile xD

Timpeni through a Pokedoll at the vicious Manectric. He tore into the poor doll, easily ripping it to shreds. We tiptoed slowly by the angered Manectric and enterex onto an old, dusty corridor that looked like it had been undisturbed for many years. A heard a cute squeak nearby and a huge set of fangs popped out of nowhere. The Pokemon spun around and I realised that it was a Mawile. She gurgled at me happily. There was no denying its cuteness, but I'd need somwthing a little more powerful.

"Can I buy another Pokedoll?"

Blog Entries

I threw the PokeDoll at the Mawile, who lunged at it, the steel, transformed horns that was the jaw's teeth pierced through the pink cloth skin. The PokeDoll slowly disappeared, signaling we had to leave pronto.

"Why does every Pokemon here seem to be incredibly aggressive?" I muttered. I always had a strange dislike of this place during practice, but since I haven't been here in a while, I forgot why. Now I remember.

I noticed a door to the left, covered by black tape. I dusted the dust off the tape and read the words on the tape, which sent shivers down my spine.

"It says 'DANGER- DO NOT ENTER. Do you still want to enter anyway?" I asked James, silently hoping in my mind he would say no.

----
    Encounters left: 11
    Total Items:
    *Park Balls x1
    *Super Balls x5
    *PokePlayer
    *Sneasel Voice Disc x1
    *Porygon Voice Disc x1
    *Poison Type Repellent
    *Super Potion

Pokemon Stats:

Caught:
    URPG Stats

Blog Entries

Timpeni threw the pink Pokedoll at the Mawile, who caught it and swallowed the doll whole. We quickly left the room and pressed onwards. The Mawile wasnt following us thankfully. We rkunded a dusty corner and there was only one door lyibg ahead. It was taoed uo with black tape and had the word 'DANGER' on it.

"Looks like we have no other choice to olen the door and see what awaits us. I' hate to go back to that
    Mawile."

Blog Entries

I tore away the tapes and opened the door slightly. It creaked loudly due to the fact in hasn't been oiled in quite a while.

Suddenly, the whole door fell, its door hinges not being able to bear the weight any longer. I was taken aback by the sudden noise and after I regained my calm, I peered inside the room to be greeted by tons of machines.

There was a huge cylinder in the center, holding what seems to be an enormous egg, electricity jumping out from it. Tubes extend form the cylinder towards machines, still recording data to this very day, though the words have not been read for years. Papers were everywhere, and some were torn apart, some had hints of black burns on them. Some machines were totally destroyed, with only remnants of wires and buttons being a memory of their existence, signaling that this room has been left in a state of utter chaos.

Suddenly, I heard a figure approaching from the distance. I took a few steps back and readied Mimi, not aware of what to expect.

"Pory? Two two gon gon."

I sighed in relief when I realized it was simply a Porygon2. The eyes of the man-made Pokemon looked lonely and dejected, though now there was a bright spark in them, after the first time seeing humans a few decades ago. It was looking forward to a battle again, definitely.

"Do you want to battle this Pokemon?" I asked James.

----

Encounters left: 10
    Total Items:
    *Park Balls x1
    *Super Balls x5
    *PokePlayer
    *Sneasel Voice Disc x1
    *Porygon Voice Disc x1
    *Poison Type Repellent
    *Super Potion

Pokemon Stats:

Caught:
    URPG Stats

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast