Individual RP: Synthesis - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Individual RP: Synthesis

Blog Entries

Default Re: Individual RP: Synthesis

Porygon mimicked Jolteon's moves and began chanting. The words didn't seem to make sense but a large beam formed and smashed straight for Jolteon. It stopped a little short of Jolteon and disappeared into thin air. Porygon looked even angrier than before (which I didn't think was all too possible). Porygon shot forward, head glowing and stretched forward. Porygon whizzed up tothe shield an bounced off onto the soft mud below. Porygon shook the my off of itself and shook it's head, possible having a headache from ramming it's head into the shield. Everything was going quite well. Soon Jolteon's Wish attack would come through and Jolteon would be healed. But first things first, Porygon could still be a little more harmed. It seemed to be fie and that paralysis sure wasn't kicking in, but it was okay, we didn't need it. Well, we didn't need it yet anyway.

"Jolteon, nice job there! I'm really proud of you girl. That strategy is really hard to pull off and you aced it," I beamed. Jolteon strolled over and I petted her head as she purred clearly proud of herself. If only this Porygon could be like my Jolteon. Well, it still did rather well the last turn but it could have done better and sought to destroy the barrier. "Okay Jolteon, use your Bite attack. But, be very careful, we don't want to knock this Porygon out or hurt it too badly. Afterwards try and dodge whateer attak it uses with Quick Attack while you heal some health."

Jolteon smiled at me and lunged forward, mouth open revealing two rows of sharp, pointed teeth.

Blog Entries

OCC: In Paralysis terms your pretty unlucky. I use a die and Porygon gets to use the move every single time XD Including now...

The Porygon looked at the approaching menace and immediately tried to dodge. But Jolteon was much faster than any Porygon and bit the Porygon on its blue leg. The Porygon shook Jolteon off, and took off, keeping a fair distance from it.

The Porygon gathered the light around it, preparing for another Signal Beam. Jolteon saw it and performed quick attack, running in zig-zag patterns all over the field. While it was running, half-dried mud kicked up and splashed on the Porygon's face. It still released its Signal Beam, and got lucky, though it only singed Jolteon a little on the leg.

----

Name: James
    Character Count: 10672
    Total Items:
    *Park Balls x1
    *Super Balls x5
    *Hyper Balls x1
    *PokePlayer
    *Sneasel Voice Disc x1
    *Porygon Voice Disc x1
    *Poison Type Repellent
    *Super Potion

Pokemon Stats:
    Pokemon: Jolteon
    Ability: Volt Absorb
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Hidden Power: Ice, TM Charge Beam, TM Toxic, TM Shadow Ball, TM Protect, TM Rain Dance, TM Sleep Talk, TM Subztitute, TM Roar, TM Thunderbolt, TM Reflect, MT Magnet Rise, SM Heal Bell.
    Health: 99%

Pokemon: Starmie
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Nature: Docile
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Thunderbolt, TM Ice Beam, TM Grass Knot, TM Psych Up, TM Water Pulse, TM Substitute, TM Protect, HM Surf, MT Trick
    Health: 100%

Wild Pokemon:

Pokemon: Porygon
    Ability: Trace
    Nature: Rash
    Health: 10%

Blog Entries

OOC: lol lucky me and what about this Wish healing xDDD

Jolteon tore forward and brought her jaw down on the Porygon's leg-like limb, chomping down rather hard. Porygon struggled for a bit before it managed to shake Jolteon off. Jolteon saw the oncoming Signal beam and skillfully performed Quick Attack, trying to get as far away as possible from the Porygon and the Signal Beam. Jolteon kicked up some of the slimey and slippery mud at the Porygon, possibly hindering it's progress and attack. It really did look as though that downpour from using Rain Dance helped. As Jolteon fled She nearly lost her footing several times, but one of her hind legs were sent forward as the twisting green beam hit Jolteon's leg. Jolteon whimpered a little and retreated back to me.

"Nice job there Jolteon!" I cheered. Jolteon had quickly become one of my favourite Pokemon in such a short space of time. Time and time again she proved herself to be more than an adequete team mate and friend. Especially in my Dojo. Back home I am the current leader of the Electric Dojo. I've only had the Dojo for a few months but in that time my team has grown so strong and independent. But, I couldn't just rely on the few Pokemon I use a lot. Tat is why I came to the Abandoned Power Plant. I was in need of some powerful new Electric types. But, oddly enough Porygon an it's evos were allowed to be used in my Dojo. If I ever managed to capture this one I would be beyond ecstatic. Porygon would be trained and evolved into a Porygon-Z eventually - one of my favourite Pokemon and it has a monstrous Special Attack stat.

I shook my head when I realised Jolteon was still staring at me awaiting an order. "Sorry about that. I got a little side-tracked. Okay, so Jolteon, let's try and use your Yawn attack. If we can manage to make the Porygon fall asleep we should be able to angle it a little better. This little bugger issurprisingly tough."

Jolteon sniffed and began pawing at the wet dirt below. She stretched her mouth open wide and stiffled a large yawn. Jolteon closed her eyes and curled up into a ball on the floor, feigning sleep. Porygon watched nervously. I saw it's eyes droop a little and it's head lul to one side. Slowly it's eyelids closed shut. Hopefully Porygon would fall asleep and possibly stay asleep for as long as possible.

Blog Entries

OCC: Oh yeah. Editted.

The Porygon yawned slightly and closed its eyes, but in its trance, it still proceeded to attack its opponent, opening its eyes.

It ran head-first into Jolteon, performing another Zen Headbutt. But the mud on top of its eye fell over and blocked its vision, and it skidded left, nearly banging into James and landing in the mud, sustaining no damage. It shook its head and realized its vision was blurring. Its yawn was wider and much, much louder. It snuggled into the mud and everything went dark in front of its eyes.

"Its fallen asleep." I said. The Porygon laid motionless of the ground.

----

Character Count: 12946
    Total Items:
    *Park Balls x1
    *Super Balls x5
    *Hyper Balls x1
    *PokePlayer
    *Sneasel Voice Disc x1
    *Porygon Voice Disc x1
    *Poison Type Repellent
    *Super Potion

Pokemon Stats:
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Hidden Power: Ice, TM Charge Beam, TM Toxic, TM Shadow Ball, TM Protect, TM Rain Dance, TM Sleep Talk, TM Subztitute, TM Roar, TM Thunderbolt, TM Reflect, MT Magnet Rise, SM Heal Bell.
    Health: 99%

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Thunderbolt, TM Ice Beam, TM Grass Knot, TM Psych Up, TM Water Pulse, TM Substitute, TM Protect, HM Surf, MT Trick

Wild Pokemon:

Blog Entries

Porygon shot forward like a speeding bullet, head bent low and glowing a dark purple colour. Purple sparks were leaping off of Porygon wildly. Porygon slippe in the mud, missing a perfect opportunity and mud covered its vision for a few seconds. It sloshes around in the mud before falling still and let out a long yawn. It shrugged a little before snuggling up and falling asleep in the deep mud. Porygon was snoring lightly.

"It's fallen asleep," Timpeni whispered. I nodded in reply. Now, I paused. I didn't actually expect tat attack to work now I was lost for what to do. Jolteon, let's try use an Agility and follow it up with a Substitute. We may aswell prepare ourselves for when the Porygon does actually wake up." Jolteon nodded and began flexing her legs. She started torun in circles, round and round and round throughthe slimey mud, getting faster each and every lapshe did. Jolteon was already quite fast but now it was going so fast I found it hard to follow her movements. Jolteon came to a stop, panting a little bit.

"Good job, Jolteon. Now try and do Substitute. I know it's really hard to pull off but at least try for me won't you?" Jolteon nodded in agreement and began to shed some ball of electricity. A decoy in the shape of Jolteon began to form in front of Jolteon. It looked harsh and quite odd but at least it would provide some protection. Or at least, I hoped it would perform some sort of protection for when Porygon wakes up from its slumber.

Blog Entries

OCC: Going now, bye!

The Jolteon ran at lightning speed across the field, so fast I couldn't tell where it was. It paused in front of its trainer, panting and sweating profusely.

Listening to its trainer's command, it concentrated, and a yellow blob rose from its head. It fell onto the ground, and formed into a completely identical clone. It didn't move, only blinked now and then.

The Porygon's snores started to get considerably louder. Suddenly, a loud snore made my ears ting and cause some damage to the clone, who failed to block out the sound, unlike the original.

----

Character Count: 14424
    Total Items:
    *Park Balls x1
    *Super Balls x5
    *Hyper Balls x1
    *PokePlayer
    *Sneasel Voice Disc x1
    *Porygon Voice Disc x1
    *Poison Type Repellent
    *Super Potion

Pokemon Stats:
    Health: 89%
    Clone: 59%

Wild Pokemon:

Last edited by Timpeni; 18th December 2010 at 01:25 PM.

Blog Entries

Porygon stirred a little in it's sleep and let out a loud snoring noise. My hands immediately leapt up to cover my ears from the headache-inducing noise, Timpeni did likewise. Jolteon was protected behind her decoy, but the decoy shook a little as the sound waves hit it. Luckily, it didn't break. Jolteon merely stared onwards, awaiting either my command or the Porygon to wake up and try and counter what it did.

"Do you know what, Jolteon? You've done so great as far so I think you deserve a rest. Woulds you like to take a break from this battle and give Starmie a try in battle?" I asked nicely. "And your Substitute wouldn't be wasted, if you used Baton Pass Starmie would keep your Substitute, except for one thing. The Substitute would morph and take on Starmie's image so everything would be fine," I added reassuringly.

Jolteon shook her head firmly in a negative manner. I gave her a relaxed smile as I realised what could possibly be going on. The only possibilities would be that Jolteon was enjoying the battle almost as much as I was, if not at the same enjoyment level. Or, Jolteon knew that Porygon learned Electric type attacks and Bug type attacks. Such as Shockwave and Signal Beam. If that was the case I really did appreciate my little funky dog with a crazy hairstyle.

"If that is what you want to do, then we shall wait around a little more. We can attack now if you want to or we could also try to boost our stats. What do you tjink, Jolteon?" I asked, hoping she would voice her opinion.

"Eon," she barked. "Eon, eon, jolt!" she added as I began to understand what she said. Jolteon truly were great Pokemon it seemed. I wonder if my Ranger, Timpeni, had one.

"Did you understand that?" I asked, looking at Timpeni. When she frowned I carried on. "Jolteon is quite a fair, yet competitive Pokemon. She doesn't want to battle the Porygon anymore until it wakes up. Even, if it means her Substitute breaks or she gets a little hurt. It's quite an unusual trait that I have nlticed in both of my Jolteon. Do you have a Jolteon, or any other eeveelution, apart from Vaporeon?" I asked her.

At the mention of the word 'Vaplreon' Jolteon whimpered a little. Perhaps she was lonely and wanted another family member to play with.

"Don't worry Jolt. We'll be home soon enough and then you can see all of our friends -the other Jolteon, Neon, Espeon so known as Espy-own and the Eevee twins," I smiled, trying to cheer her up, but she just shrugged her shoulders and continued looking sad and forlorn.
    Last edited by Synthesis; 21st December 2010 at 03:25 AM.

Blog Entries

"Jolteon is quite a fair, yet competitive Pokemon. She doesn't want to battle the Porygon anymore until it wakes up. Even, if it means her Substitute breaks or she gets a little hurt. It's quite an unusual trait that I have nlticed in both of my Jolteon. Do you have a Jolteon, or any other eeveelution, apart from Vaporeon?"
    I looked at Jolteon, who laid dejected and depressed.
    "No, actually, I don't have any Pokemon at all other than Mimi- er, Vaporeon. I only have Mimi because I found her tied to a tree and when I brought her to the PokeCenter and healed her she kept on following me, and I couldn't shake her off, whatever I did, so I just took her in before she did something stupid. Whenever I try to capture Pokemon in the wild, the ball I use bounces off them and breaks. And I can't afford to buy any more, or I'll go hungry for that night," I sighed. "I have severe money issues, so being a ranger can really improve my financial status and help Vaporeon get a companion. The only friends she has are the Pokemon at the Great Lakes, and I haven't been there in a while. The last time was when I was training to be a ran-"
    A loud grunt sounded.
    "What was that?"
    The Porygon stood up and opened its eyes. But it wasn't looking straight. It looked hypnotized, controlled, yet... it seemed to move normally.
    "The Porygon is using Sleep Talk. Or Sleep Walk. Whatever the move it called. It'll use any random move it knows while asleep."
    The Porygon's blank, staring eyes focused on the substitute, and then, paused, sitting still, its eyes on its target.
    "It's just using Lock-On. Though, the next time it moves I bet it won't miss."

----

Character Count: 16950
    Total Items:
    *Park Balls x1
    *Super Balls x5
    *Hyper Balls x1
    *PokePlayer
    *Sneasel Voice Disc x1
    *Porygon Voice Disc x1
    *Poison Type Repellent
    *Super Potion

Pokemon Stats:
    Clone: 59%

Wild Pokemon:

Status: Paralyzed, Sleep, Evasiveness lowered drastically (Lock-On used)
    Last edited by Timpeni; 21st December 2010 at 03:59 AM.

Blog Entries

Timpeni starte telling me about how she first met her starter Pokemon Mimi. She found it tied to a tree and she save it out of good will. Vaporeon must have tamen a shine to her as it followed her home that day and has been here with her ever since. In all honesty, it really was a touching story.

"That's amazing, I replied. "That Vaporeon probably would have died if you hadn't saved it you know. The owner must have been so cruel to it. No Pokemon deserves such a fate," I said proudly. "And it's not like your Vaporeon is extremely bold or vicious or anytying of the sort from what I can see."

Timpeni carried on about how she had harly enough money to keep food on the table, and how she couldn't even afford to buy Pokeballs to catch new Pokemon, as she was that low on money.

"I'm really sorry to hear that," I muttered. "I'm a Ranger myself and I'm quite glad to be one. It has given me enough opportunities to buy a lot of Pokemon and even some items and TMs. Things can be quit hard for people in these tough economic times. Hopefully things will improve," I said in an optimistic manner.

Blog Entries

OCC: Oh, so I had to land on thunder wave >_< HOW CAN YOU PARALYZE A CLONE?

"Thank you," I said, definitely more cheered up than before. "That made me feel a lot better. Though, I think we have to concentrate on one thing..."

In the Porygon's mind, a dream was in motion. The Porygon was fighting its rival, PorygonZ. PorygonZ dealt a fierce Tri Attack, knocking Porygon out of the air. Porygon stood up and glared at his imaginary opponent.

In real life, Porygon radiated white-hot sparks, with flew up in the air, flying in a spiral pattern towards Jolteon's clone, and surrounded it with sparks. The wounds and scratches from the force of the snore a few minutes ago disappeared from the body of the clone. The clone looked just-made, intact. It seems the clone had more similarity to Jolteon than just appearance.

The move had totally backfired; the clone was already paralyzed enough in its original state, and healed to take even more punishment.

The Porygon closed its eyes and nested on the ground, showing no signs of having used the previous moves, and the dream was forgotten, lost forever, like most dreams.

"Wow... I never knew that clones also had the original's ability!" I said, flabbergasted.

----

Character Count: 18051
    Total Items:
    *Park Balls x1
    *Super Balls x5
    *Hyper Balls x1
    *PokePlayer
    *Sneasel Voice Disc x1
    *Porygon Voice Disc x1
    *Poison Type Repellent
    *Super Potion

Pokemon Stats:
    Clone: 100%

Wild Pokemon:

Blog Entries

I noticed Porygon seemed to be twitching and jumpong quite a good bit and suddenly Porygon rose up high into the air. It looked ad though Porygon had woken up and that is what I originally thought aswell, until I saw the closed eyes which were moving very rapidly. I knew from my course I did on psychology that the Porygon was still asleep, and kt was dreaming too. It would be impossible for me to tell what Porygon was dreaming of, but one thing was clear, he w as angry, very angry. Sparks began to alpear around it's body and a horrible static noise filled the air. It was vefy quiet at first, I had to strain my ears to hear it, but then it grew louder and louder. Within a few seconds it had reached its maximum volume and I had my hands pressed against my ears.

Suddenly the noise stopped and an unnatural silence pressed agaknst the air. The shockwave of rippling electricity surged forward and smashed into my Jolteon's Substitute. I thought the Substitute would break no doubt, but this was not the case. Infact, the Substitute looked a lot sturdier and much stronger. I was rather confused at this for a bit, no longer than a few seconds and then it hit me.

"Jolteon's ability, Volt Absorb, mudt have passed on to the Substitute. Now, that is relly cool," I beamed. I paused as I saw the Porygon stir a little. Porygon looked as though it was about to wake up. "Rise and shine sleepy head," I joked, hoping this battle was coming near enough to the end and I could attempt to capture this brillkant Porygon.

Blog Entries

"I really need to write this down." I took out a notebook from the sling bag I wore and swiftly jotted down what I saw. I stopped and stuffed the notebook back in when I noticed Porygon looked like it was really awake this time. The eyes were that of a confused, drowsy child, having woken up suddenly in class with the teacher poking her with a ruler... now, why does that seem familiar?

"Rise and shine sleepy head." James said casually, a tinge of laughter in his voice at the Porygon's blunder, repeated again. Looks like there are some things no one can change...

The Porygon shook its head violently and looked at the humans in front of it. At first, it had totally forgotten the battle, wanting to start a battle with these humans and those two Jolteons... wait, two against one isn't fair!

The Porygon's anger boiled up again, bringing along floods of memories. Oh, so you think you can defeat me? Thought the Porygon.

"Pory gon gon! Gon Pory gon!" The Porygon was now surrounded by balls or energy, red, blue and green. It was apparent the Pokemon was going to try its Tri Attack one more time on the Jolteon. Though... when were there two Jolteons? Er...

The Porygon decided to aim at the stiff, straight-faced one, figuring it was more easy to beat then the slightly feisty one behind it. The balls shot at the clone, damaging it quite badly, though it could just stand up and take a bit more of a beating before it disintegrated. Of course, if the Porygon haven't been so unlucky the clone would probably be defeated by now...

----

Character Count: 19572
    Total Items:
    *Park Balls x1
    *Super Balls x5
    *Hyper Balls x1
    *PokePlayer
    *Sneasel Voice Disc x1
    *Porygon Voice Disc x1
    *Poison Type Repellent
    *Super Potion

Pokemon Stats:
    Clone: 21%

Wild Pokemon:

Blog Entries

After speaking I noticed that Porygon was actually awake and it looked very cranky. Porygon levitated lazily as it looked at the two Jolteon, clearly very confused. "Pory," it grimaced trying to decide what to and which of the two yellow dogs to attack. Three spheres formed beside the Porygon. A green, blue d red sphere. Thet spiralled around each other before whizzing forwards and I began to oanic a little. What should I do? I have no idea which one Porygon is aiming for. If he is attscking the Substitute version amd I tell Jolteon to run, Porygon will realise which Jolteon is real and which is just a clone. But, if Porygon is aiming at my real Jolteon and I don't tell her to moce, she could be in for a whole world of pain, something I definitely don't want to happen either.

"Jolteon, stay stock still for me won't you? Wait! Don't respond to this or Porygon will know which one you are. That's a good girl," I smiled, I tried to hide my panic nd fear. I really did hate seeing my Pokemon get hurt, especially knowing it was my fault and that it coul have been avoided. I watched anxiously as the thres spheres of alternate-coloured energy whizzed up and slammed into the Substitute. I let out a huge sigh of relief. The Substitute Jolteon shook a little and seemed to fade a bit. It seemed as though the Substitite wouldn't last much longer and Porygon would probably want to finish the weakened Jolteon. My hand hovered above the Hyper Ball in my pocket. I paused and took a deep breath.

"Oksy, Jolteon. Porygon is so close to being captured so let's do the tiniest amount of damage possible. And I do meam tiniest. Try use the weakest Sand Attack you can possibly muster. Even if you can do one percent damage, I'll be hapoy. But please DON'T knock Porygon out. Have you got that, Jolteon?

Blog Entries

"Okay, Jolteon. Porygon is so close to being captured so let's do the tiniest amount of damage possible. And I do mean tiniest. Try use the weakest Sand Attack you can possibly muster. Even if you can do one percent damage, I'll be happy. But please DON'T knock Porygon out. Have you got that, Jolteon?"

Jolteon nodded and got to work, fling pitiful amounts of sand at Porygon. Porygon realized that it should be aiming for the biggest threat first, not the easiest one to deal with. It proceeded to charge up for a Solar Beam, but the luckiest of things happened, causing the amount of damage James wanted to be inflicted.

Jolteon accidently kicked up a small stone, distracting Porygon. After Porygon averted its eyes away from the flying stone, a zap went through its body and it landed on the ground.

The paralysis was finally taking effect, and Porygon's body was locked shut, being able to move as much as a human in a bird cage. The impact from the fall caused only minor damage to be dealt. A bit of dirt covered its eye for around the third or fourth time this battle, causing Porygon to have a severe sense of de javu.

"The Porygon seems to be stunned. Try to see if you can make it even more easier to catch with this opportunity!" I yelled.

----

Character Count: 21378
    Total Items:
    *Park Balls x1
    *Super Balls x5
    *Hyper Balls x1
    *PokePlayer
    *Sneasel Voice Disc x1
    *Porygon Voice Disc x1
    *Poison Type Repellent
    *Super Potion

Pokemon Stats:
    Clone: 21%

Wild Pokemon:

Health: 9%
    Status: Paralyzed, Sleep, Evasiveness lowered drastically, Accuracy lowered

Blog Entries

Jolteon shot forward like a bolt of lightning and trie to kick up some sand. But, she kicked ul a rock instead which soared past Porygon, distracting it long enough for Jolteon to kick sand at it and lower the Porygon's accuracy. I felt my jaw drop a little with schock and surprise. I wouldn't have been surprised if my mouth made a perfect 'O' shape at that moment in time.

"I sure am getting really lucky this match," I trailed on. But, my luck didn't stop there as Porygon spun around to attack my Jolteon, its paralysis kicked in, immobilising the equally shocked Porygon. Porygon began squeaking at Jolteon in a high-pitched and a very irratated manner. "Poor Porygon," I laughed. "It is so strange right now. Usually my luck is shockingly bad yet today it is amazing, oddly enough. I wonder," I stalled, mulling something over. "Perhaps it is time to try and make the capture," I said slowly, hand reaching for that Hyper Ball once more. "I mean, there isn't much we can actually do without knocking this poor Porygon out. Jolteon, before I do anything else I want to thank you for all of your help today. It really means a lot to me," I sniffed, getting somewhat emotional. "Timpeni, do you think now is the right time to capture Porygon?" I asked my Ranger quietly.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast