Individual RP: Sorocoroto - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Individual RP: Sorocoroto

Blog Entries

Default Re: Individual RP: Sorocoroto

(Does the next MCR start now?)

The camo-colored Hyperball desended, and Walrein didn’t move. The ball bounced off his head and opened, releasing a surge of red light that surrounded Walrein. Walrein smiled as the aura fully engulfed the Ice Break Pokémon, and the red stream of light rushed back into the Hyperball. The ball landed in the snow and it swayed from side to side for a few seconds. I didn’t worry, for before I could even begin to doubt the outcome, the ball stopped glowing and moving. A low echoing tone rang out, signaling that Walrein was now “captured.”

Dee walked over to the Pokeball and picked it up. I could see the Walrein pack move closer and watch intently at Dee. They lingered a bit and then started to leave. I could hear them talking in the distance: “So now what?” “Let’s fight again; that was fun!” “Really?” “Yeah!”

The Walrein started to fight each other with body slams and head-butts. I guess Walrein just like blowing off steam. The hail storm seemed to end, so Hercule could rest easy and let go of the Psychic. I looked back and saw Hercule running over towards me.

“Next time, I want in.” Hercule wasn’t the kind of Pokémon to just sit on the sidelines.

“If you’re needed, you’ll be up. But don’t forget, chances are you’ll be fighting an Ice-Type.” I smirked as I saw one of his heads winced.

“You’re the boss, boss…”

And with that, I returned Hercule to his Pokeball and placed it back on my belt.

Dee walked over me. “Well, congratulations,” Dee said. “You’ve captured a Walrein!” Dee put the Pokeball into a unique-looking sack. I was about to ask about it when I realized that I had a full party anyways. If the ball didn’t automatically go to my PC then… that’s right, in the National Park, you can only bring out a certain number of Pokémon. It’s so that the wildlife can be preserved.

Dee looked into the distance, and my eyes followed his gaze. He seemed to look at interesting things every so often. The fight died down, and one of the Walrein was standing tall. The rest of the Walrein were resting in the snow. You would think that they would be more upset, since their leader had left. Usually, Pokémon would be upset for a few days. I guess the National Park Pokémon understood, or maybe they understood less.

A small Spheal ran, mostly rolled, over to the victor, and the two snuggled together. They looked towards us and smiled. The victor called over to me: “Take care of him.” I knew she meant the Walrein leader. I waved back. The herd of Walrein joined together with Spheal and Sealeo, probably the rest of the big family. They all headed away from the battlefield, which was blown clean after the hail and sheer cold breezed away, and the group went into a nearby cave.

Dee looked like he was ready to go, but I wasn’t. Proton needed some healing after that battle. I turned back to see. Proton was still struggling to hover in the air with the paralysis and the back arms frozen. I sifted through my backpack, took out a Full Heal and a Super Potion and administered each to Proton. The ice instantly vanished. I closed my eyes and saw that the paralysis was cleared as well. Proton sprung back to life. Even though its health was better, its mind needed a break.

“Thank you, Proton.” I said as I pulled out its Pokeball and activated the return mechanism. Proton vanished into a red flash.

I turned towards Dee, slinging my backpack over my brother’s trench coat, and turned the beret back to its normal position. “Let’s see what else this mountain has in store for us.”

(Or now?)

"A vampire with a soul? Oh my God ... how lame is that?" - Buffy Summers [S6x08]

Trust me, I'm the Doctor. rockman0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

(Your MCR started with the above post. Since the encounter ended when you captured Walrein, your next Non-battle posts count towards the MCR for the next Pokemon.)

NBP3

Jesse recalled the rest of his Pokémon, and after looking off to the Walrein family in the distance, proceeded to heal this Metagross, who’d fought admirably.

“Thank you, Proton,” he said as he gave the Pokémon a Full Heal and Super Potion. These were the latest in Pokémon technology. All you had to do was spray it on the Pokémon and the Pokémon would instantly gain the effects of the potion. Jesse then proceeded to recall Metagross, and turned towards me.

“Let’s see what else this mountain has in store for us,” he said, slinging his backpack over his trench coat.

“Of course,” I said. I had gotten pretty bored standing in one place for so long. I’m not the kind of person who can enjoy the same bit of scenery for a long time. I lead the way. I decided not to go in the direction of the Walrein pack. They were an unpredictable sort of Pokémon. We went in the opposite direction. Pretty soon, we were right at our destination, Mt. Oktori itself.

One thing about Mt. Oktori was that it was full of cave networks. The cave housed many exclusive and rare Pokémon. The only downside to going into these networks was that it was pretty easy to get lost, unless you were accompanied by a ranger, of course. But then, you shouldn’t be in the Park without a ranger, so I guess there is no downside. Focus, I told myself. I couldn’t afford to get lost while I lost in thought.

I looked down on my watch, which doubled as a GPS device. We were just about to come up on one of those networks that I was thinking about. There was also a slope that would lead us up the side of the mountain coming up. I decided to let my trainer decide the direction we would go.

“So, Jesse,” I said. “Would you like to go into one of Mt. Oktori’s cave networks, or would you like to go up the side of the mountain.
    Area Effects: Cold, patches of snow on the ground,
    Encounters Remaining: 14
    Items: Park Balls x5, Super Balls x5, Hyper Balls x4, Calming Fragrances Plus x1, Pokeplayer, Intermediate Voice Disk (Riolu), Full Heals x2, Super Potion x4, Pokedolls x5
    Items Used: Calming Fragrance Plus x1, Hyper Ball x1, Full Heal x1, Super Potion x1
    Pokemon Captured: Wailren (Male, Bold, Thick Fat) - HP: 25%

POKEMON STATS:
    Proton/Metagross (G, Docile, Clear Body) - HP: 100%
    Hercule/Exeggutor (M, Impish, Chlorophyll) - HP: 100%
    Torzure/Empoleon (M, Brave, Torrent) - HP: 100%
    Deveon/Glaceon (F, Gentle, Snow Cloak) - HP: 100%
    Punpun (M, Jolly, Cute Charm) - HP: 100%
    Jasmine (F, Hardy, Poison Point) - HP: 100%
    Last edited by rockman0; 3rd September 2010 at 02:11 AM.
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.
    Night will fall and drown the sun
    When a good man goes to war.
    Friendship dies and true love lies.
    Night will fall and the dark will rise
    Demons run, but count the loss.
    The battle's won, but the child is lost.

Blog Entries

“Of course,” Dee said. He led me in the opposite direction of where the Walrein pack headed. The scenery didn’t change much, except for the massive piece of earth jutting out of the ground. Mt Oktori was looming high over us. I saw that there were many entrances into the mountain itself, but there were also some sort of “path” along the side of the mountain.

“So, Jesse,” Dee said. “Would you like to go into one of Mt. Oktori’s cave networks, or would you like to go up the side of the mountain.

Hmm, I had to think: would there be a better chance running into an Ice-type outside in the snow or inside the cold mountain. I actually didn’t know about this one.

“Let’s go inside the cave network, now. Hopefully it’ll be slightly warming with us inside.” I responded. I didn’t actually have too much reason either way, except this way, a hail storm would be less likely… or is it more likely? Oh well. I took out my Punpun’s Pokeball and sent him out. The shimmer of red light revealed my Lopunny. He wasn’t affected by the cold so much with his fur, but there was another reason he was out.

“Hey, so congrats on catching Walrein! Can’t wait to meet him when he’s not trying to freeze us.” Punpun could sense everything outside his Pokeball, which was great since I didn’t have to fill it in.

“Punpun, we’re heading into the caves. I want you to use Foresight so we don’t get ambushed.” It wasn’t that I was a cautious man. More like paranoid. I’ve been ambushed so many times; it is like a monthly routine.

Punpun’s eyes began to glow red as his vision was enhanced. Foresight was extremely useful on and off the battlefield. I was lucky enough to be born with my own abilities. We started into the cave, following Dee, since he knew these caves much better than I. Punpun was more of a precaution.

"A vampire with a soul? Oh my God ... how lame is that?" - Buffy Summers [S6x08]

Blog Entries

NBP4

“Let’s go inside the cave network, now,” Jesse replied to my question. “Hopefully it’ll be slightly warming with us inside.” I nodded and headed towards the big opening at the base of the mountain with Jesse following behind me.

The cave was a bit dark and humid. Melted ice that seeped into the ground from the mountain dripped from the ceiling. Zubat and Golbat hung from the ceiling, asleep. I made sure to walk quietly so as not to disturb them. Jesse released his Lopunny and commanded it to use Foresight. Maybe he wanted Lopunny to make sure that we weren’t ambushed. I remembered that I had recalled Luxray, and released her from her Pokeball again.

“You know, that’s not necessary,” I said to Jesse. “But it’s cool that you want to help. You’d make a great ranger.” I chuckled to myself and looked at Luxray, who looked back at me. Luxray had a special ability that allowed her to see through anything that she desired. She could spot a potential attacker before it could even know we were here. That was my main reason for bringing Luxray with me.

“I need you to scope out the area while we walk,” I told Luxray. Her eyes started to glow, meaning that she was using her X-ray vision. “And get us a little more light while you’re at it.”

Luxray nodded, and then her fur started to glow. She looked like a Pokémon flashlight. The cave lit up significantly. The Zubat didn’t seem bothered by the light. They had no eyes anyways. The Golbat, however, fluttered to an area that was further away from us.

Luxray growled. I stopped walking and motioned for Jesse and his Lopunny to do the same.

“What’s wrong, girl?” I asked. I looked in the direction that she was growling. Then, I saw a blue Pokémon with a gray top headbutting the wall. I walked up a bit more to the Pokémon. I could feel the ground shaking as we approached the Pokémon. What power! I thought. It was a Bagon strength-training by headbutting the cave wall. A Bagon’s head was the toughest and most useful part of the body in a battle, so strength-training was very important. This was usually done by headbutting some stone structure. I pointed the Pokémon out to Jesse.

“Are you interested in adding a Bagon to your list of captured Pokémon?”
    Items: Park Balls x5, Super Balls x5, Hyper Balls x4, Calming Fragrances Plus x1, Pokeplayer, Intermediate Voice Disk (Riolu), Full Heals x2, Super Potion x4, Pokedolls x5
    Items Used: Calming Fragrance Plus x1, Hyper Ball x1, Full Heal x1, Super Potion x1

Current Encounter: Bagon (???, Naughty, Rock Head)

POKEMON STATS:
    Last edited by rockman0; 6th September 2010 at 09:37 PM.

Blog Entries

Dee nodded and walked towards a big opening at the base of Mount Oktori. I followed close behind with Punpun walking next to me.

The opening led into a dark and slightly humid cave. I felt cold drip hit my shoulder. I saw cracks in the ceiling, which was spotted with melting ice. There were Zubat and Golbat flocks hanging asleep. I knew that I wouldn't have to worry about them for now. Lopunny was still next to me using foresight. His eyes were glowing red as he saw exactly what I usually see when I close my eyes. We weren't getting ambushed anytime soon... Oh no, a cliche.

Dee released his Luxray from her Pokeball. He had recalled her when the sheer cold was about to strike. Dee looked at me and my Punpun cautiously searching the tunnels.

“You know, that’s not necessary,” Dee said to Jesse. “But it’s cool that you want to help. You’d make a great ranger.” Dee and his Luxray looked at each other with a smirk.

It was funny: I was thinking about applying to be a ranger. While I wouldn't be able to do so for awhile, since I had a mission, I will at least start the application.

“I need you to scope out the area while we walk,” Dee told Luxray. Luxray's eyes started to glow, a sign that she was using the Luxray ability of X-ray vision. “And get us a little more light while you’re at it.”

Luxray nodded, and then her fur started to glow. A light shown in a big radius around her, lighting up the cave. The Golbat were disturbed by the light and flew off sleepily. Their flight caused the Zubat, who weren't affected by the light, to wake up and follow. All of a sudden Luxray growled. Dee came to a halt and waved his hand in a "stop moving" motion.

“What’s wrong, girl?” Dee asked. In front of us, there was a small blue bipedal Pokemon with a grey shell on its head. It was head-butting into the wall, though it didn't seem to be fazed from the attack. Dee started walking towards the Pokemon, and I crept slowly behind him. The ground around us started to shake, and I knew that the Pokemon, which upon closer look was a female Bagon, was strong. She must have been training for something, but what? Maybe just for a moment like this...

Dee pointed the Pokémon out to me. “Are you interested in adding a Bagon to your list of captured Pokémon?”

I twisted my brother's beret backwards, signifying my affirmation. "Punpun, let's go."

Punpun took a fighting stance, but it didn't seem like the Bagon noticed our presence yet. It didn't see right to ambush her so I decided to let her know we were here.

"Oye! Bagon. How about you try a moving target?" I said with vigor.

The Bagon turned to look. With the bright light, she took a bit of time to react, as I'm sure she was used to the darkness, but then I could tell that she noticed us. She seemed angered, but she knew we were here, so I could start the encounter.

"Punpun, use foresight to predict her next movement. If it is a charge attack like I believe it will be, then use a quick attack to knock her off her balance. If not, use quick attack to dodge any ranged attack, but try to remain close to her."

Punpun, high spirited as usual, returned to his red eyed state, waiting for the Bagon to make her move.

Blog Entries

(MCR has already bet met before the battle even began. That's gotta be a record of some kind. Also, you said "she," so I'm assuming you want Bagon to be female?)

vs. Bagon BP1

Naturally, Jesse was interested in capturing the Bagon. I mean, I would too. Bagon was a very good Pokemon. Not to mention, it would evolve into the super-strong Salamence, a Pokemon that was so strong that it was banned from some competitions. Being the kind of trainer who likes to keep things fair and square, Jesse called the Bagon out.

"Oye! Bagon. How about you try a moving target?" The Pokémon turned around and looked towards us.

“Gon!” the Pokémon cried out. She focused her attention on Lopunny, who was focused on her. Bagon knew she wouldn’t mind being caught. Trained Pokémon were usually stronger than wild Pokémon; however, she didn’t want some weakling capturing her. She had to test this trainer’s Pokémon out in a battle before she joined his team! If they could defeat her, then of course she wouldn't mind travelling with them.

Without warning, Bagon charged at Jesse’s Lopunny. She leapt into the air, then inverted to a 45 degree angle while in the air. She was ready to slam her rock-hard head into Lopunny from the air. The gravity that was bringing her down would assist in making the attack stronger.

Last move used: N/A

Current Encounter: Bagon (F, Naughty, Rock Head) - HP: 100%
    Currently using: Head Butt
    Rarity/MCR: Uncommon/9,000
    MCR remaining until capture: 478

POKEMON STATS:
    Last edited by rockman0; 5th September 2010 at 01:28 AM.

Blog Entries

“Gon!” the Pokémon cried out. The Bagon quickly charged at Punpun. She jumped into the air and then turned her body 45 degrees forward. The momentum kept her moving forward, and gravity was helping to increase momentum towards her target. She was trained alright. However, Punpun has been with me since the beginning of my journey. My first Pokemon, captured through friendship in a time when I'd thought I'd lost it all.

Just like I predicted, Bagon was coming head-on. Punpun was ready, though. His Foresight gaze allowed himself to anticipate the move. Punpun quickly disappeared in a flash, only to return right behind the falling Bagon. Bagon looked surprised. Gravity was now being used against her, since the momentum used was going to make it hard to attack. That means that Punpun's Quick Attack would easily strike.

Blog Entries

(Sorry it took a while to post. Something came up in RL. Hope the wait wasn't too long. ^^;)

vs. Bagon BP2

Bagon was headed straight for Punpun when suddenly Punpun disappeared. Bagon was shocked, as her head hit the ground. She quickly sprung back to her feet and turned around. Punpun was coming back at the speed of light. The rabbit Pokémon was coming too fast for Bagon to react or even think of reacting. The attack hit the Pokémon, but fortunately Bagon’s heavy defense guarded her from taking too much damage. At best, the attack caused her to slide backwards a few inches.

Punpun was right in front of Bagon. Bagon started to inhale. She inhaled so much that her stomach started to deflate. Then, she exhaled and a white mist was released from her mouth. The attack was up close to Punpun. If Jesse didn’t do something quick, Punpun would substain heavy damage.

I wasn’t really worried. I mean, I was worried as a person on the sidelines, and as a Ranger who had to step in should something happen, but I had confidence that Jesse could handle the situation well. I watched patiently to see just how Jesse would react to this attack. If he could think of a quick strategy, he could minimize the damage that Punpun took. If not, Punpun could be paralyzed from the attack’s secondary effect.

Last move used: Quick Attack

Current Encounter:

Bagon (F, Naughty, Rock Head) - HP: 95%
    Currently using: Dragonbreath
    MCR remaining until capture: -348

POKEMON STATS:

Blog Entries

Bagon’s head crashed into the cave floor. She quickly sprung up; her hard head took in most of the blow, negating any recoil damage. Shaking her surprise off, Bagon turned her head around, but Punpun was quickly closing in. Bagon’s cried out in surprise as Punpun lightly slammed into Bagon. Bagon slid back a bit, though it seemed like it took only a small amount of damage.

Bagon quickly recovered and started to inhale, making her belly deflate and her lungs inflate. She then exhaled a white mist, pulsating with Dragon energy. Perfect: Bagon was a close range using a dragon attack.

Bagon wouldn’t expect a bunny to be able to deal with this. It wouldn’t be the first time someone underestimated Punpun. The first person was me. I found Punpun surrounded by a Poochyena pack back in the Eterna Forest. One thing led to the other, and I ended up with two stab marks in my stomach. Even though it was a low level Buneary at the time, it was able to heal my wounds with a Healing Wish, a move that it usually doesn’t learn without extreme training.

“Use Mirror Coat. Reflect that Dragon-type attack right back at Bagon.” I quickly commanded.

Punpun’s body was covered by a baby blue light that reflected the surrounding environment like a thousand little mirrors. The pulsating white energy didn’t have very far to travel, but its target wasn’t just going to take the damage. Each wave of the attack burst into a different reflective psychic plate. The Dragonbreath reflected and arched around like grasping claws of white dragon energy back at the Bagon.

Blog Entries

vs. Bagon BP3

I wasn’t expecting Jesse and Lopunny to be able to get out of this situation, but as usual with this trainer, I was proven wrong. Right before Bagon’s Dragonbreath hit, Lopunny started to glow a baby blue color. Bagon caught on quickly and soon regretted starting this attack. The Dragon-type damage would come straight back at it! The mist hit Lopunny, who took very little damage. Then, in return, a more intense white attack headed straight for Bagon.

The attack struck Bagon directly on her abdomen area. The strength of the attack caused Bagon to fly back. She landed on a bed of rocks that resulted from her headbutting the cave walls. Because the attack directed at her had been a dragon-type attack, she was badly hurt. Not to mention the attack left her paralyzed. She struggled to get back on her feet. Her mind wanted her to move, but her body wanted to lie there a bit longer.

Finally, she was back on her feet, panting. It hurt for her to move, so she had to use a long-range attack to try and hit Lopunny for a distance. Her mouth suddenly started to produce small embers of fire. She released all of these embers in five small balls of fire, moving her head as she released each one. This would cause the attack to scatter, making it harder to dodge.

Five fireballs headed at Loppuny, they all came from different direction. The dim cave lit up from the sudden burst of light produced by Bagon’s attack.
    Area Effects: Dimly lit cave with melted ice dripping from the ceiling

Punpun (M, Jolly, Cute Charm) - HP: 95%
    Last move used: Mirror coat

Current Encounter:

Bagon (F, Naughty, Rock Head) - HP: 50% [PRZ]
    Currently using: Ember
    MCR remaining until capture: -1,912

POKEMON STATS:

Blog Entries

The Dragonbreath struck Bagon, causing her to fly back into a bed of fall rocks. The plan worked flawlessly: Bagon had been hit by a dragon-type, something she was weak against. On top of that, Mirror Coat had doubled the damage intended for Lopunny. Bagon struggled to get back up. Her face showed her intent, but her body wasn’t responding in sync. She was paralyzed by her own attack.

Lopunny hopped back over to us, ready for orders. Bagon made her way back onto her feet. She almost started to charge again, but she quickly realized she was reduced to long-ranged attacks. Small orange embers were emanating from her mouth. She released them in rapid succession while slightly moving her head after each blast. The blasts scattered, coming from different directions, towards Punpun. The cave lit up as each ember passed.

“Punpun, use Dizzy Punch to counter, get up close and confuse it.”

Punpun leapt to meet each flame, dispersing the blasts with his fist. Singeing soot marks lingered on his paws, but Punpun was still heading forward. Bagon just finished her attack and wouldn’t be able to react to this charge during her attack, especially when she was paralyzed. Punpun smacked the 5th ember flame and landed in front of Bagon. The Dizzy Punch was just about to smack Bagon right in the stomach.

Blog Entries

vs. Bagon BP4

Lopunny retaliated against Bagon’s ember attack by using Dizzy Punch to extinguish the embers that were coming at him. The flames hurt his arms, but it wasn't enough to stop him from finishing his trainer's request. After he had gotten rid of the fifth and final flame, he landed right in front of Bagon. The Rock Head Pokémon was shocked when Lopunny suddenly appeared in front of her. Lopunny proceeded to smack the Pokémon in the jaw, knocking Bagon senseless. The Pokémon twisted a bit before landing on the ground.

She attempted to get back up, but the paralysis was too much for her. She was left on her knees, stuggling to get up and get back into the fight. She hoped that this battle would be over soon. The pain was too much to bear. She wanted to take a break.

“You should take this chance to attack it again,” I told Jesse. It was ultimately up to him whether he wanted to take advantage of Bagon’s inconvenience or not. I almost felt sorry for the poor little Dragon-type Pokémon as she constantly repeated the pattern of weakly getting up and falling back down to the ground, immobilized from the paralysis that she had been struck with.

Punpun (M, Jolly, Cute Charm) - HP: 90%
    Last move used: Dizzy Punch

BATTLE STATISTICS:
    Bagon (F, Naughty, Rock Head) - HP: 30% [PRZ]
    Currently using: Immobilized by Paralysis
    MCR remaining until capture: -3,221

POKEMON STATS:

Blog Entries

Punpun smacked Bagon right in the jaw, causing Bagon to fly back clichely. She twisted around like a fumbling football before landing on the cave floor.

She seemed to be fully paralyzed, as she was straining and struggling to get up. She got on one knee; she was in immense pain. She needed a break.

“You should take this chance to attack it again,” Dee said as the Bagon repeatedly fell back to the ground and struggled to get back off.

"I think she's had enough, Jesse." Punpun said while still facing the fallen Bagon. I knew that Punpun was right; he had good judgment of these things. Bagon had been overwhelmed by Punpun's speed and my quick thinking. She even was paralyzed by her own attack.

"You're right," I said to Punpun. I looked back towards Dee and replyed, "I think she has had enough."

I reached into my backpack and pulled out a Park Ball. It looked similar to the other two kinds of balls that I bought in the park. I wound up like a pitcher and tossed the Park Ball over Punpun's head towards the fallen Bagon.

Blog Entries

vs. Bagon BP5

Jessedecided not to attack the Bagon anymore. She had been through a lot already. Given the status condition and all of the other things that had counted against Bagon, she should be pretty easy to capture. Jesse pulled a Parkball from his backpack and tossed it at the Bagon.

Bagon had been pretty impressed by Jesse’s Pokémon. He had trained them well. She would have loved to join his team and become a big strong Salamence. She was almost relieved when she saw the shiny Parkball in the trainer’s hand. The Parkball hit the tired Pokémon and released a stream of light that engulfed the Bagon, sucking her into the inside.

After a few seconds, only the Parkball remained. It didn’t move much. Bagon was happy to join Jesse’s team, and even if she did struggle, she was too hurt to put up much of a fight. The Parkball ball made beeping sounds and finally stopped with a deep, echoing tone. As if on cue, I walked up to the Pokeball and put it into the sack.

“Good job, Jesse,” I congratulated. “You caught a Bagon.” I walked back over to the trainer.
    Encounters Remaining: 13
    Items: Park Balls x4, Super Balls x5, Hyper Balls x4, Calming Fragrances Plus x1, Pokeplayer, Intermediate Voice Disk (Riolu), Full Heals x2, Super Potion x4, Pokedolls x5
    Items Used: Calming Fragrance Plus x1, Hyper Ball x1, Full Heal x1, Super Potion x1, Park Ball x1
    Pokemon Captured: Wailren (M, Bold, Thick Fat) - HP: 25%; Bagon (F, Naughty, Rock Head) - HP: 30%

POKEMON STATS:
    Punpun (M, Jolly, Cute Charm) - HP: 90%

Blog Entries

The Parkball hit the fallen Pokémon, burst open, and released a stream of light that engulfed the Bagon, sucking her inside.

The Parkball halted after a few seconds, though it didn't strain too much. The small echoing tone of capture sounded.

Punpun walked back over to my side. He didn't seem too damaged. "I'm glad that she doesn't have to suffer anymore." Punpun, was great at gauging how much more a Pokemon could take, but wouldn't take the finishing blow unless it was a trainer on trainer. He knew that we were here to capture Pokemon, along with exploring this beautiful and exotic park.

Dee walked up to the Pokeball and put it into his sack.

“Good job, Jesse,” Dee congratulated. “You caught a Bagon.” Dee walked back over to me.

"Thanks. Boy this sure is fun. Though I'm worried this trip might take a long time. I keep running into strong Pokemon that I'd love to take back with me. Though, I can only take three, right? Man, I guess I'll have to make the decision when we get back." I pointed further into the tunnels and started moving forward. "So, Dee, tell me a little more about yourself. How did you get into this business?"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast