Individual RP: Sennyo - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Individual RP: Sennyo

Default Re: Individual RP: Sennyo

I Turned around Just as the two Pokémon attacks connected with each other, casing a blinding flash of light. I froze and close my eyes tight, while lifting up my arm, to be used for cover. The bright light vanished as quickly as it had appeared. I still couldn’t open my eyes those I had to wait for them to adjust first. I had no idea what was happening, was Sara ok, what happened to the Magneton, I also wondered if anything had happened to any nearby random Pokémon or the ranger that was guiding me. I did not think any harm had come to him though.

I opened my eyes. Sara floated back out of the shadow. The Discharge attack hadn’t been that strong and while Shuppet was getting tired and seem to be in a bit of pain, not helped by the curse she put on her foe, Sara was no doubt ready to continue battle. The same could not be said for the wild Magneton however. The battle was taking a lot out of him and so had the curse. I notice him float down to the floor as if to rest. A small purple mist left the wild Pokémon body and I instantly realised that Magneton curse has lifted.

It took Magneton a few seconds to be ready to continue battle, but I knew he was not down for the count just yet . I watch Magneton float off the floor and then it seem all three of his eyes start straight at Sara. A second later all of the Magneton six magnets pointed in her general direction.

“She isn’t charging a move this time” I said, not realising I was speaking out loud. One of the Magneton eyes quickly glanced at me and then back to Sara. In that instant a giant silvery steel ball appeared and was aimed at Shuppet, “I know that move, I’ve fought it before.” I had to think of a quick plan, I knew that ball would explode on contact with anything physical. “Sucker Punch!” I shouted. It would be a cheap trick but I realised that I would work.

Shuppet smiled and formed a small little fast speeding fist out of the shadows and aimed it at the Metal sphere. Both launch at the same time. Sara took a step backward. I hope the fist would hit the Magnet bomb near the Magneton rather than Sara.
    For My URPG STAT Click the Hyperlink
    my coordinator statshere
    URPG stories below
    Vs Magikarp
    Vs Shellos(NWC 2010)

Trust me, I'm the Doctor. rockman0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

vs. Magneton BP6

After determining that Magneton was using Magnet Bomb, Sennyo decided to try and use its own attack against it.

“Sucker Punch!” He shouted to Shuppet. Shuppet smiled and called forth the shadows to create a small fist. She launched the little fist just as Magneton was launching its Magnet Bomb attack. Since Sucker Punch was quicker than most other attacks, the little fist moved much faster than the Magnet Bomb that Magneton had launched. The two attacks made contact while the bomb was still on Magneton’s side of the field. Since Shuppet wasn’t near the blast, she wasn’t hurt much.

The power of the Sucker Punch and Magnet Bomb attacks complimented each other to make a huge power explosion. Magneton got the worse of the attack since it was closer to it. Fortunately for it, and I suppose, for Sennyo also, it had resistance to both attacks, so it wasn’t hurt to the point where it would be knocked out. When the smoke cleared, it was still floating in the air. I could tell, however, by the way that it seized every now and then, that it was approaching its end. If Sennyo wanted to capture this Pokemon, he could have to hurry, or at least, try not do anymore damage to the Pokemon.

Its magnets started to glow white, and it started to spin really fast. Its body was no longer visible, and instead, it looked like a glowing, spiraling tornado. It started to approach Shuppet while still spinning.
    Items: Park Balls x4, Super Balls x2, Super Potions x2, Full Heal x1
    Items Used: N/A
    Encounters Remaining: 15

BATTLE STATISTICS:
    Magneton (Modest, Sturdy) - 15%
    Currently using: Gyro Ball

Rarity/MCR: Intermediate/25,000
    MCR remaining until capture: 11,158

Sara/Shuppet (F, Serious Insomnia) - HP: 40%
    Last Attack used: Sucker Punch

POKEMON STATS
    Cecil/Marowak (M, Relaxed, Rock Head) - HP: 100%
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.
    Night will fall and drown the sun
    When a good man goes to war.
    Friendship dies and true love lies.
    Night will fall and the dark will rise
    Demons run, but count the loss.
    The battle's won, but the child is lost.

I smiled. The sucker punch was successful in making contact on Magneton side of the field, and that was something I knew the Pokémon was not expecting. In full force the entire metal orb exploded send small metal shrapnel everywhere most hitting the Magneton or scattering the field. A few piece hit objects in the room and a few more hit my Shuppet. I notice however that the shrapnel on the floor was too small to really hurt anything, and since both Sara and the Magneton floated, they would not be affected by it.

Once the dust and debris form the last round had settled I scan the battle to see what was going on. I realised the battle had lasted quite a long time now. I chuckle. Something would have normally distracted me by now, and I would have made a vital error. I continued to scan the battle. The room seemed darker at the moment, darker than it had all battle. This made me look toward the Magneton, the only light source in the room. I hadn’t realised how much damage he had suffered until now. Granted that the last attack wasn’t every affective against it due to its resistances, he was in a lot of pain, and I knew that If I attack the Magneton it would most likely faint. I turned to my Shuppet.

“Sara,” I spoke clearly. Sara turned her head to the side to look at both me and the Magneton she was currently battling. “I know you don’t like to hear this but I don’t want you to damage our opponent any more unless it is the only way to defend yourself.” I look at Sara facial expression; she gave me a look to say that she didn’t want to, and that it was not in her nature not to fight without brute power. I kept my cool however and just stared back at her. I notice her sigh and turned to face the Magneton, she didn’t want to disobey me with would try not to damage the Magneton. I smile, and knew when this battle was over; I would treat her wounds and let her have a well deserved rest.

All of my talking and mumbling almost made me miss the Magneton next attack. I had never seen the move he was about to use before. The Magneton magnets started to glow white. The Magneton looked like it would stumble over and faint, with two of it three eyes closed. Then it seems to smile, and spin around. I notice Sara watch and start to feel a little dizzy. But she shook her head and continued to stare at her enemy. The magnet spin grew faster and faster until all I could see was a white glowing tornado. It started to move towards Sara.

“So it can still see you can it?” I questioned, and quickly thought of a plan that wouldn’t hurt my opponent and still keep Sara safe. “Ok, Sara. I want you to attempt to confuse our little friend hear, by using Screech.” Sara nodded, I did not know if she knew my plan or not, I could only hope she would understand. Sara Let out a huge cry that sounded like a cat using its claws to scratch a chalk board. I put my hands over my ear and shouted as the noised still filled the air and my ears. “Now use the shadows to travel behind Magneton and use screech, then use the shadow to return and use screech!” Shuppet nodded as she saw my plan. I knew I could trick it in believing I was in many places at once with the sound of screech, and hopefully he would miss. Sara continued to screech as she when into the shadow and started to become transparent, when she was ready she would stop and travel behind him while the sound still echoed in the room., she would start to screech again behind him making him turn around, and by the she should be back to the beginning and would screech again.
    my coordinator statshere
    URPG stories below
    Vs Magikarp
    Vs Shellos(NWC 2010)

Blog Entries

vs. Magneton BP7

Sennyo ordered his Pokémon not to harm the Magneton anymore. He didn’t want to faint the Pokémon. If Magneton fainted, then it would be impossible to capture. A mechanism in the Park’s Parkballs made it impossible to capture any Pokémon that have been fainted. Shuppet seemed to put up a little fuss, but soon gave in and agreed to her trainer’s wishes.

While the two were talking, they almost forgot about Magneton. It’s funny how you can be talking about something and still manage to forget it. Magneton had taken to spinning around until it looked like a miniature tornado. It glowed as it spun. It was using Gyro Ball, an attack that hurt more depending on how slow the user’s opponent was.

Shuppet and Sennyo used a different tactic to try and counter Magneton’s attacks. Every time Magneton came close to hitting Shuppet with its Gyro Ball attack, Shuppet would dive into the shadows, reappear behind Magneton and use Screech. At one point, Magneton almost ran into Luxray and me. We both jumped in opposite directions to avoid being hit by the attack. Shuppet continued this routine for quite some time until Magneton was fed up. It was doing more damage to itself than it was to Shuppet (who’d actually taken no damage) and not only confused the Pokémon but lowered its attack. The Magnet Pokémon stopped spinning and floated in one space.

Then, the Pokémon let out the most horrible cry. It sounded like someone scraping a chalkboard with a jagged knife. I covered my ears to keep them from bursting. Luxray and Shuppet seemed to be affected the most. They were frozen from the sound. Shuppet, who was in battle, stopped moving.

When Magneton had determined that the attack had worked, it started to glow. It released a medium-sized bolt of electricity at the Shuppet from its body. Was Shuppet too tripped up? Or would it be able to snap out of it in time?

BATTLE STATISTICS:
    Currently using: Metal Sound

MCR remaining until capture: 7,605

Sara/Shuppet (F, Serious Insomnia) - HP: 40% [CRINGING]
    Last Attack used: Dodge + Screech

POKEMON STATS

OOC Two things, can i use healing item in battle (like my super potion) and second i relsied i dont really have any other non attack move that dont effect PP or hurt my opponet other that screech. XD

The fact that my confusing tactic was working fascinated me. I had never thought that it would work (while I had complete confidence in Sara, I really thought the Magneton would catch her) and was stunned to find to see the glowing tornado, constantly missing and spinning out of control. I couldn’t help but suppress a huge laugh when I saw Dee and his Luxray jump out of the way from the Magneton as he almost ran into them. I do decide to stand further back from the battlefield at that moment. I realised however I had no real reason too as the Pokémon had decided to give up on the move and stop spinning.

“It must have realised it cannot hurt you Sara, His fight is ours.” I notice a big grin appear on my Shuppet face, a grin that said one word, ‘Victory’. The grin did not last too long though as Magneton unleashed his next attack, by creating a sound that was worse than Sara screech by a mile. The sound rang around the room and seems to stay. The effect it had on Sara (and as far as I could tell Dee’s Luxray,) was indescribable. I had never seen my Shuppet cringed like that and I began to worry.

“Sara!” I shouted to try and get her attention. “Sara! Can you hear me? Snap out of it! Sara!” The expression on her face showed one thing, he could only hear the Metal sound Magneton had produce.

The Magneton had no doubt notice that attack had worked and processed to begin another attack, by charging again. I figured out it was an electrical attack and I knew I had to break Sara trance.I was about to try and issues a command to see if that helped, yet Magneton released his electrical attack.

I panic; I was too far away from Shuppet to push her out of the way and not be hit by the attack myself. I knew if such a thing happened Sara would never forgive herself and I did not want to put any guilt on her. I Also realised I couldn’t switch Sara for my Marowak, Cecil, without Sara never being able to forgive me. She had too much pride to be switch out especially for Cecil, a Pokémon she was jealous of for being my first Pokémon. All I could do was sit back and watch, or make Shuppet really annoyed to snap her out of the trance.

I pick up a small stone that lay on the floor. “This will work,” I muttered to myself. “It has to!”, I turned to Shuppet and chucked the stone at her. I realised the small stone would hit her first and most likely not hurt her I did not know what would happen next.

“Sara Dodge the incoming Attack!” I shouted with all my might.
    my coordinator statshere
    URPG stories below
    Vs Magikarp
    Vs Shellos(NWC 2010)

Blog Entries

vs. Magneton BP8

(No, you can't use healing potions in the middle of a battle. You have to wait until the battle is over.)

The Metal Sound attack had left Shuppet in a trance, leaving Magneton to charge up its strongest attack, Zap Cannon. The Pokémon started to glow yellow as it took in electricity from all over. It was only a little while until it could release its next attack.

Sennyo was worried. All his Pokémon could hear was the sound of metal scraping against another piece of metal. Shuppet’s mind had left this battle. He didn’t know what to do. Then, he noticed a stone on the ground from a broken up tile. He threw the stone at the Shuppet. It was enough to knock the Pokémon out of its trance; however, it took the Shuppet’s mind farther away from the battle.

The Shuppet looked at Sennyo and grunted as if to say “why did you do that?” The Pokémon spoke in her language with an angry tone.

“Sara Dodge the incoming Attack!” Sennyo yelled at Shuppet. The Pokémon realized what was going on and turned around. When she turned back around to face Magneton, she saw the large golden beam from the Pokémon’s Zap Cannon attack coming straight at her. She quickly floated to the side; however, she had moved a second too late.

The beam scraped her face. The attack had hit her head on, so she hadn’t sustained too much damage and fortunately, there was no paralysis to accompany the attack. She briefly lost control of her balance. When she had regained her composure, she turned towards Magneton to see that another beam from the Zap Cannon attack was coming straight for her.

BATTLE STATISTICS:
    Currently using: Zap Cannon

MCR remaining until capture: 5,118

Sara/Shuppet (F, Serious Insomnia) - HP: 27.40%
    Last Attack used: Snapped out of Confusion

POKEMON STATS

Sara had been hit. It was the only thought that went through my head at that moment. I stood and watched the entire attack in horror as she tried to dodge out of the way from the Zap Cannon. I could only take a little comfort from the fact that Sara suffered a glancing hit and she did not sustain too much damage or any paralysis. It was also good to note she was no longer confused. The Problem was that the past hits and the curse had left Sara rather weak and tired. She had more energy that the opposing Magneton, and would fight to the bitter end, but she was in pain never the less.

The hit had made Sara lose her balance and she attempted to regain her footing with much success. She turned toward the opponent ready to fight again and I let out a rather large breath of air. It was time to focus on the task at hand again and stop worrying. The Magneton was preparing to fire his Zap cannon again and its peroration was almost complete.

“Right we are going to have to atop that attack Sara. I know how risky this sounds but I want to do this and not cause to much damage. Luckily I have a cunning plan”. I partly laugh at myself for using a Quote from the black adder TV show at an important time and if I could she Sara face I would have been sure she was frowning. I was however telling the truth as I had a plan. “Time to dodge Shuppet, you’re a ghost to lets go under our opponent, dive into the ground and hit him with a confuse ray”

Sara nodded and saw the zap cannon fire in her direction. Her eyes glowed blue and she giggled, diving towards the ground head first. I knew what will happen. She would hopefully appear behind Magneton and in a Few second have released a beam of purple and blue energy. This Confusion, for a better word, would hit the Magneton in a number of second and stop its attack. There a small possibility it would hurt itself but that was a risk knew we should take.
    my coordinator statshere
    URPG stories below
    Vs Magikarp
    Vs Shellos(NWC 2010)

Blog Entries

vs. Magneton BP9

After recovering his composure after watching Shuppet take a hit from Zap Cannon, Sennyo thought up a plan. Since one of Shuppet’s special abilities was to dive within shadows, he would have it dive in a shadow to dodge the Zap Cannon. Then, Shuppet would reappear behind Magneton and use Confuse Ray on the genderless Pokémon.

At her trainer’s command, Shuppet dived, head first, into her shadow. The Zap Cannon zoomed past the spot where the Shuppet previously stood (or in this case, floated). The attack hit the wall, which in turn absorbed the electric attack. The wall fizzed like a Tesla coil for a little while, then calmed down and took on its natural appearance again.

In the midst of that electrifying sight, Shuppet appeared behind Magneton. Then, with a howl, she emitted purple waves on the back of the Magneton. Looking from the front, I could see Magneton’s three eyes change into a kind of swirl, signaling that it was confused.

Magneton looked around. All it could see were a bunch of Shuppet surrounding it. Then, it remembered that the Pokémon had attacked it from behind. It turned and saw a Shuppet floating on the wall. Then, it charged towards the wall. At the last minute, it realized that its own confusion caused it to see things that were not there.

Because the wall was insulated to absorb electricity, Magneton suffered extra damage. It winced in pain as its electricity was sucked from its body. Then, it fell to the ground with a boom. The Pokémon was motionless, but I knew that it wasn’t unconscious.

Items on Hand: Park Balls x4, Super Balls x2, Super Potions x2, Full Heal x1
    Emergency Items Available: Pokedoll x3 ($500), Status Potion x3 ($700), Semi-Heal Potion x3 ($900), Heal Potion x3 ($1,200)

Encounters Remaining: 14
    Pokemon Seen: Magneton
    Pokemon Captured: N/A

BATTLE STATISTICS:
    Magneton (Modest, Sturdy) - 10%
    Currently using: Magneton hurt itself in confusion!
    MCR remaining until capture: 3,209

Last Attack used: Confuse Ray

POKEMON STATS

I shouted a rather rude cursing word when I realised what had just happened. Shuppet attack and technique had been perfectly performed and I watch the Magneton attack hit the wall. I never expected the wall to absorb the attack and at the time I didn’t think much of it for Sara had arrived behind her opened and attack with the Purple ray of confusion for a direct hit.

“Good work Sara. That should distract him, and now it is time to capture him.” I said with a sense of victory in my voice. A sense which did not last long. The Magneton, with spiral in his eyes, turned around and charged in a random direction, believing Sara was still behind it after all his looking and moving about. I knew the Magneton was most likely going to hurt itself, I expected it to do so. What I hadn’t expected though was as soon as the Magneton hit the wall, the insulation in the wall suck the Magneton of electricity for extra damage to the Pokémon. He had been weak anyway and if he hurt himself again. I shudder at the thought.

The Magneton fell to the ground and at first I believed it was unconscious. I was about to step toward the Pokémon when Sara floated in front of me, keeping me back.

“So the battle is still on then?”I question Sara who just nodded. I stilled a relief of happiness. I still had a chance to capture this strong will warrior of a Pokémon. I reached into my pocket and readied myself with a pokéball. This next bit was going to be the hardest yet. And I had to think of a plan before the Magneton awoken.

“Ok Sara, this is going to be hard, we need to make sure it suffers as little damage as possible. We also need to make sure we suffer as little damage as possible ourselves. That will mean dodging yet keeping in the Magneton sight. If there is some way we can wear him out so he will be slower in using his attack.” I was going to continue muttering to myself when Sara gave me a strange look as if there were some thing that I was saying and she didn’t understand. Sara looked back at the Magneton and then back at me. She was trying to say that the Opposing Magneton looked pretty worn out anyway and that there wasn’t much chance of it attacking with full force, and you want me to wear him out.

I chuckled under my breath. “Ok you have appoint but I wouldn’t act surprised and a powerful attack appears out of nowhere and hits you. What is it doing anyway?” We both look at the metal Pokémon who continue to remain on the floor as if it was trying to rest and gain its energy and composure. I took a quick step back away from Sara before I spoke again. “I'm sorry I'm going to have to do this but there is no rest in battle, sorry.” I sighed and turned to my Shuppet. “Sara I want to gain Magneton attention by using screech.” I pause for a moment. “Make sure the Magneton can find you when he awakens.”

Sara Darted off to the left , making sure she was in a nice open space and still in the Magneton light. She Started to Screech and in order to give away her position, she decides to make her eyes glow a blue colour. I just hoped the Magneton would realise that this meant she was the real one as I clutched the empty park ball in my hand.

OOC:Do i have to be pass the charater count before i attept to catch the magneton do can i attept to catch it if i reach the chater count in my nexts post.
    my coordinator statshere
    URPG stories below
    Vs Magikarp
    Vs Shellos(NWC 2010)

Blog Entries

vs. Magneton BP10

(Yeah, you can throw the Pokeball in the same post that you meet the MCR. )
    Magneton was lying unconscious on the ground. Sennyo seemed to be contemplating on whether to go ahead and capture the Pokémon. In the end, he decided to try and wear Magneton down a bit more. At least, that’s what I assumed from his next command.

“Sara I want you to gain Magneton’s attention by using Screech,” he commanded the ghost-type that he was using.

The Pokémon nodded and started to emit a horrible sound. I was like a Meowth was grinding its claws against a blackboard. I covered my ears, which felt like they were bleeding. As if making a horrible noise wasn’t enough, Shuppet started to glow. Apparently, she was trying to give away her location. I wasn’t sure what Sennyo’s plan was, but I knew that he had something in mind.

The Magneton’s eyes changed from spirals to the normal default pattern. It floated back up. Shuppet’s screeching had countered with Magneton’s confusion, snapping the genderless Pokémon out of it. It slowly floated back to its normal position. Then, it released one last wave of electricity that went in every direction.

I could tell that it was giving its all for this one last attack. It probably didn’t even have much more energy left within its body. This was the last stand.

Electricity flew everywhere. Luckily, none of it came towards me. I could fell Luxray’s ball shift in my hand a bit. She wanted to get out, but it was critical, especially right now, that she didn’t get out. If Magneton as much as found another source of electricity, it would charge for it and drain all of it to regain its health.

“Just a little bit longer,” I whispered to the Pokémon within the Pokeball.

Magneton’s discharge of electricity had ended. It had released all of the energy that was stored within its body. All that was left was the bolts of electricity that had already been released.

Emergency Items Available: Pokedoll x3 ($500), Status Potion x3 ($700), Semi-Heal Potion x3 ($900), Heal Potion x3 ($1,200)

Pokemon Captured: N/A

BATTLE STATISTICS:
    Magneton (Modest, Sturdy) - 10% [SNAPPED OUT OF CONFUSION]
    Currently using: Discharge
    MCR remaining until capture: -119

Last Attack used: Screech

POKEMON STATS

I smiled to myself, my plan had succeeded and the opposing Magneton was now ready to be capture. Reaching this point had been hard but worth it and as Magneton prepared its discharge attack I quickly went over the last round in my mind.

Sara released a powerful screech and the sound slowly filled the room, while her eyes glowed a blue colour. The weaken and confused Magneton notice Shuppet and due to the screeching sound it successfully snap out of its confusion. I smiled. I knew I never meant to snap the Magneton out of its confusion as when it was in such a state it was easier to capture. I just did not want the Magneton to hurt itself and knock itself out. I sighed under my breath as I knew I couldn’t get it my way all the time. I watched the Magneton float into a conformable ‘normal’ position and blinked as it prepared its attack.

I Watched the Magneton release a Discharge of Electrical bolt, scattering all over the room. The Magneton seemed to be using all remaining energy it had left in its body, determined to send the Shuppet it fought away.

“You fought well Magneton but this battle is our!” I said in a confident voice. I notice Sara nod and a small grin appeared on her face. “Sara, head towards the wall it’s your best bet at dodging the attack.” I knew I spoke true as the wall seem to absorb electricity as it was insulated. It turned a balled out an empty Super Ball from my pocket. “Let do this then,” I said to myself and I threw the ball at Magneton.
    my coordinator statshere
    URPG stories below
    Vs Magikarp
    Vs Shellos(NWC 2010)

Blog Entries

vs. Magneton BP11

Sennyo smiled as he clutched the Superball in his hand. He was ready to capture the metallic Pokémon that he had been battling for what seemed like days. I was also glad that this battle was coming to an end because standing in one spot had made me fidgety. Magneton was getting ready for another Discharge attack. It was ready to use one final attack to try and take its opponent out with it.

“You fought well Magneton but this battle is ours!” Sennyo yelled to his opponent. Then, after commanding Shuppet to try and dodge the attack to the best of her ability, he chucked the Superball at Magneton.

Meanwhile, Magneton released his attack. The attack went in all directions. It was the fiercest attack that the Pokémon had used in the whole battle.

“Luxray, Protect!” I commanded the Pokémon. She created a shield that protected Sennyo, her, and me from the incoming threat. I watched in awe as the beams of electricity bounced off of the bubble shield and dissipated into the thin air.

Shuppet, however, was left out on her own. Park regulations prevented me from interfering with her battle, but I knew that she could hold her own. After all, she had managed to do so all of this time. Two sparks had headed towards her, each managing to miss her on each side. Then, another bolt came rushing towards her head-on. Shuppet was limited by the other two bolts on her side, and I feared that she would get hit.

The bolt was heading straight for her, but it disappeared right before hitting the Pokémon. I wiped a bead of sweat that was trickling down my face. I looked over at where Magneton was and realized why the attack had ended. Magneton was contained within the Pokeball, struggling to get out.

The Pokeball shook for a bit as it glowed a faint red. A few seconds later, it stopped glowing and a deep tone could be heard. I went over and picked up the Pokeball, placing it in a special compartment in my bag. I had to hold on to it until I could register Sennyo’s Trainer ID onto the Pokémon’s DNA. The protocol prevented poachers from illegally smuggling Pokémon from the Park and preventing trainers’ Pokémon from being stolen.

“Congratulation on your first capture,” I said as I walked back over to he and Shuppet were waiting.

Pokemon Captured: Magneton (G, Modest)

BATTLE STATISTICS:
    Magneton (Modest, Sturdy) - 10%
    CAPTURE SUCCESSFULL!!!

POKEMON STATS

I looked up to the roof and sigh in relief. That last round had been to close for comfort, and had the Super ball not made contact then Shuppet would have been hit by one of Magneton strongest attack yet. A rather small smile had appeared on my face as I decide Magneton would make a great addition to my team. I looked back down at Dee and his Luxray, who had protected me during that last attack. Dee seemed to be holding the pokéball in his hand and was registering my ID to it, as a mean to stop poachers or something. I didn’t pretend to understand, I could of looked into it and question but I realised it would be time for a quick rest and we would have to set off.

Dee walked up to me and my Shuppet. “Congratulation on your first capture,” He said. A small smirk of pride appeared on my face but I removed it before he notice.

“Well I just said commands and threw a small ball; Sara is the one we should congratulate.” I turned to face my Shuppet. “You done well. No, Excellent in this fight my friend, you deserve a quick rest.” I put my hand onto a small item belt that carried my potions and healing equipment. I quickly turned to speak to Dee. “Do you mind if I use one of my super potions for now and then we will be ready to continue?”
    my coordinator statshere
    URPG stories below
    Vs Magikarp
    Vs Shellos(NWC 2010)

Blog Entries

NBP4

Sennyo turned to congratulate the Shuppet, stating that she was the one who deserved the credit. It was true, after all. Shuppet had taken a large bit of damage in that last battle. Then, Sennyo reached into his bag and pulled out a bottle that contained some healing potion.

Do you mind if I use one of my super potions for now and then we will be ready to continue?” He asked after he had found what he was looking for.

“Of course,” I replied. I watched as Sennyo sprayed the potion on Shuppet’s wounds, which immediately disappeared. Shuppet smiled happily as she began to regain her energy.

After he had finished, I turned towards the entrance to the hallway that would lead us deeper into the Power Plant.

“Well, I suppose we should get going,” I said, making sure to give the trainer adequate time to get his things together.

As we walked down the long, dark corridor (Luxray had been required to use Flash again), I decided to try and make some conversation. The hall seemed endless.

“So, what Pokémon are you here for?” I asked the trainer.

Items on Hand: Park Balls x4, Super Balls x2, Super Potion x1, Full Heal x1
    Items Used: Super Potion x1

Pokemon Captured: Magneton (G, Modest)

POKEMON STATS
    Sara/Shuppet (F, Serious Insomnia) - HP: 77.40%

“So, what Pokémon are you here for?” Dee turned and asked me a short while after setting off down the hall. I sneezed in surprise, could my ranger read my mind, how did he know I was asking myself the same question in my head? Did he also know I was annoyed at myself for only just realising that you could by a camera in the parks shop and turn it into cash? I paused for a moment and shook my head, Dee couldn’t read my mind. I was over thinking things again because of a coincidence. I would have to test him thought, but I didn’t know how.

I blinked in realisation that my Ranger had asked me a question in an attempt to start a conversation in the long hallways we were walking and I had ignored him and started to daydream about him being a physic. I instantly thought of a reply.

“I manly wanted to come to his part of the park to capture some electric Pokémon. I don’t really mind which ones though, a Rotom would be nice but such a rare Pokémon would be hard to capture. Either a shinx or a Mareep would be nice to see. Oh and there apparently some good poison type Pokémon in this place somewhere, like Gulpin. I wouldn’t mind capturing him either.” I Smiled at Dee in a hope that would answer his question. I had thought of a few more Pokémon, mainly Mawile or Porygon which were also said to live here and if Dee really was physic, I smirked, he would most likely though that. It was the perfect plan.
    my coordinator statshere
    URPG stories below
    Vs Magikarp
    Vs Shellos(NWC 2010)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast