Individual RP: Sec - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Individual RP: Sec

sec
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Individual RP: Sec

Sec thought carefully about the situation for a second; he needed to be sure that taking the Natu with him was the right thing to do. If for some reason the Natu hadn’t been abandoned the group could run into a few nasty Xatu problems later on in the trip.

“Well, the parents may just be out collecting food; plus, it actually looks like it’s in good shape at the moment!” Sec told Chainy as he looked up at the bird again. “I think it’s best to leave it here, I wouldn’t want to steal a loved Pokemon from its parents while they’re out hunting, plus even if it isn’t abandoned it looks like it should be able to feed off of weak bugs on its own.

As much as the Natu probably would have made a good traveling companion, Sec just had to let it go. He had made valid points and there was no way he could just take every lonely or injured Pokemon that he saw. He had already helped one hurt Pokemon today and if he helped every single one that he encountered then there would be no Pokemon left in the entire park.

“Why don’t we move on?” Sec said as he began walking again, tucking Rotom’s Pokeball back into his pocket.

OOC: I completely forgot about this :x

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Yeah, I was a couple days off of shooting you a reminder :D

~~~~~

Sec decided not to take the Natu with him, because on the off-chance both parents were out hunting, he didn't want to move their baby. Besides, the Natu looked plump, and could probably hunt for itself.

“Why don’t we move on?” Sec asked as he walked away from the Natu. I followed silently. I knew Sec had made his choice for the right reasons, but I wasn't so sure the choice itself was correct. Under no circumstances would both Xatu leave their child alone at the same time. Lone baby Pokemon had low survival rates.

But I didn't say anything as we left the cheeping bird alone. As a Ranger I wasn't allowed to interfere. But something was going on in Meteor Valley that I didn't like. Something happened to the Ralts, the cave-in never should have happened and now a lost little Natu.

If we didn't find the reason for all this before our run was over, I'd go looking for it myself.

We continued down the ledge, nearing the bottom. The sun had continued to rise over our heads, and the rays began heating the back of my neck. I was glad for the warmth, but knew that inside of half an hour I'd be cursing it.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Sec
    Area Effects: 8 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Calm Baltoy(G), ??? Duskull(?), Naive Ralts(M), ??? Cleffa(?), ??? Clefairy(?), ??? Unown(?), ??? Natu(?)
    Pokemon Captured: Careful Baltoy(G); Naive Ralts(M)
    CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Mild Genderless Rotom-W 65% (TM Dark Pulse; TM Hidden Power(BUG); TM Will-o-Wisp; SM Hydro Pump; MT Signal Beam; MT Sucker Punch; MT Pain Split <Levitate Ability>)

Modest Male Infernape 86% (TM Brick Break; TM Earthquake; TM Grass Knot; TM Hidden Power(GROUND); TM Overheat; TM Roar; TM Shadow Claw; TM Sleep Talk; TM Solarbeam; TM Stealth Rock; TM Stone Edge; TM Substitute; TM Swords Dance; TM Will-o-Wisp; BM Counter; BM Encore; BM Thunderpunch; BM Fake Out; MT Endeavour <Blaze Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Max Potion x5
    Full Heal x2
    Park Ball x4
    Super Ball x3
    Hyper Ball x5
    PokePlayer x1
    Digital Camera x1
    PokeDoll x2`

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

sec
    Blog Entries

The sun was quickly rising over the party’s heads; its rays were beginning to beat harder and harder against the skin of each person as the traveled closer and closer to the bottom of the spiraling ledge that they had followed since the left the cave.

“Gah,” Sec exclaimed as he wiped a drop of sweat from his brow. “We need to get into the shade soon, this heat is getting ridiculous.”

The two walked further down the ledge, eventually reaching the bottom where the rocky walls seemed to be one hundred feet high. Sec couldn’t believe that just an hour or two ago they had been all the way at the top. Both Sec and Chainy quickly ran up to the covering shade of the cave walls and immediately sat down to take a break in the shade. Who would have thought that with the coolness of the caves that outside of them would be so hot?

“We might have to go back inside the caves,” Sec chuckled as he leaned back against the cliff wall, breathing heavily. “This heat is ridiculous.”

After the two had sat down long enough to cool down and rejuvenate Sec decided that it was time to move on.

“Let’s get moving; lead the way Mr. Ranger,” Sec said with a laugh.

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

The heat was getting oppressive. It was clear to me that this was going to be a hotter-than-average day in Meteor Valley.

Lucky me. I HATED the heat. With a passion.

We decided to take shelter in a small cave for a while. I didn't say anything, but I was extremely grateful. My lens was rubbing against ear, and I was getting a rash there.

"We might have to go back inside the caves," Sec said as he leaned against the wall of the cave. He was panting heavily.

"Yeah, this is just slightly nuts," I agreed.

"This heat is ridiculous," Sec confirmed.

I pulled out a drink bottle and guzzled half the contents. It was sweetened apple juice - not the healthiest drink, but perfect for a Ranger on the go who needed a quick energy boost. I thought about offering Sec some, but he was nowhere near as fat as me and he probably had some anyway.

"Let's get moving - lead the way Mr. Ranger," Sec laughed.

I grinned at him, but then a shadow fell across the cave exit. Something was coming in. I took a careful look - it wasn't easy. It was just a silhouette. The silhouette made an echoing cry, and I recognized it.

The Espeon wound its way sinuously into the cave, largely ignoring us. The purple cat took a brief look at us before winding its split tail around itself. Apparently it too was escaping the heat.

"Want to try catching it?" I asked Sec quietly.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Sec
    Area Effects: 8 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Calm Baltoy(G), ??? Duskull(?), Naive Ralts(M), ??? Cleffa(?), ??? Clefairy(?), ??? Unown(?), ??? Natu(?), ??? Espeon (?)
    Pokemon Captured: Careful Baltoy(G); Naive Ralts(M)
    CC since last Encounter: 1157

Pokemon Statistics:

Mild Genderless Rotom-W 65% (TM Dark Pulse; TM Hidden Power(BUG); TM Will-o-Wisp; SM Hydro Pump; MT Signal Beam; MT Sucker Punch; MT Pain Split <Levitate Ability>)

Modest Male Infernape 86% (TM Brick Break; TM Earthquake; TM Grass Knot; TM Hidden Power(GROUND); TM Overheat; TM Roar; TM Shadow Claw; TM Sleep Talk; TM Solarbeam; TM Stealth Rock; TM Stone Edge; TM Substitute; TM Swords Dance; TM Will-o-Wisp; BM Counter; BM Encore; BM Thunderpunch; BM Fake Out; MT Endeavour <Blaze Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Max Potion x5
    Full Heal x2
    Park Ball x4
    Super Ball x3
    Hyper Ball x5
    PokePlayer x1
    Digital Camera x1
    PokeDoll x2

~~~~~
    Last edited by ChainReaction01; 14th October 2010 at 07:45 PM.
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

Sec has asked to leave the PArk because he's on hiatus. So...

Roleplay Completed!

Items Retained: Max Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Park Ball x4, Super Ball x3, Hyper Ball x5, PokePlayer x1, Digital Camera x1, PokeDoll x2

Pokemon Claimed: Careful Baltoy(G), Naive Ralts(M)
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234