Individual RP: Sec - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Individual RP: Sec

sec
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Individual RP: Sec

The tiny creature curled itself into a ball in a small nook in the dank cave. Something horrible obviously lurked deep within this cave system; horrible enough to scare all sense out of this little Ralts at least. The Pokemon’s bowl shaped, olive colored head hung down in sorrow as a tear rolled out from underneath the mushroom like top and slid down its cheek. The whimpering Pokemon rocked back and forth vigorously as it held its knees and shook with fear. Not only did the Pokemon appear to be in a state of complete Shock, but its normally pearly white body was mud covered, torn, and slightly bloody. The Pokemon’s knees and elbows were visibly scraped through its ripped white sleeves and flowing leggings. The poor thing was a complete tattered mess.

“The poor creature…” sec muttered as he watched in horror as the Pokemon shook and cried. “I almost want to catch it just to get it out of this cave… Whatever is down there must be terrifying…”

Sec took a glance down the dark hallway, but it was pitch black. Without actually going down the hall with his Infernape’s light he wasn’t going to be able to see what had scared the tiny Ralts and beaten it up so badly. Sec was going to have to go down that hallway and find out what had caused this, he couldn’t just let it sit down there and beat more Pokemon into shock like this; however, Sec had to take care of this Ralts first; he couldn’t just leave the poor thing here to die or be attacked by something else.

“As awful as it sounds I’m going to have to fight it,” Sec said as he looked over to Chainy. “Not only is capturing a Ralts the reason I came here in the first place, but there’s just no way I can leave such a disheveled Pokemon to just lay there like that.”

Sec looked back to Ralts as he thought about how to go about fighting the Pokemon. He obviously had the benefit of being able to pull off a surprise attack since the Ralts was too in shock to notice the attack coming. Sec’s only problems were that, being so scared, the Ralts may try to run away and that he wanted to be as gentle with it as possible since it already looked so abused.

“ Alright Infernape, let’s be careful about this!” Sec ordered the blazing monkey. “First, set up a circle of Stealth Rocks on the ground around the Ralts so that it can’t get away. Once that is set up, I want you to summon a Grass Knot from the ground and set it ablaze to hit the Ralts with!”

The primate stood in front of his trainer, listening intently to the orders that he was being given. Once his briefing had been complete, the blazing animal leapt forward and darted towards the Ralts. Just a few feet away Infernape stopped and pounded the ground in an odd pattern, sending shockwaves hurtling through the earth. Suddenly, long jagged pieces of rock jutted from the ground around the Ralts and created a field of spiked rocks that the Ralts would be unable to cross. Then, Infernape summoned a long grassy vine from the ground which writhed and thrashed in the air like a wild snake. Infernape blew a long pillar of flames from its maw which engulfed the Grass Knot ablaze. With the entire plan set, Infernape set his flaming whip hurdling towards the Shocked Ralts.

Sec felt bad watching all of this go on, he really hadn’t wanted to fight the tattered and beaten little creature. However, Sec knew that without this, he couldn’t capture the little Pokemon and without capturing the Ralts it would have to remain in the cave to be beaten on even more by other ferocious Pokemon. Sec had to fight the Ralts for its own good.

OOC: You should try to put a NBP or two inbetween encounters so I can build up some length before the battle starts xD Even if I am writng 3.5k long posts, its gonna get hard to meet the MCR of higher ranking Pokemon going off of just the battles xD Even now I have to make these posts obnoxiously long like this to meet the 9k requirement for Ralts xD Not really a big deal, I just though I'd make the suggestion to make our lives easier, especially if there are any intermediate or rare Pokemon on my encounter list. :D

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Wow, didn't think of that. Good call. However, a massive MCR might not be required for the Ralts (^^), I've got kind of an over-reaching mini-storyline planned out. Also, gender plz.

~~~~~

Sec explained to me that the whole reason he had come to Meteor Valley was to catch a Ralts, and that he just didn't want to leave the poor little thing in this condition, so he intended to battle it anyway.

I thought it over, and that made sense. If this Ralts had any family members, they would surely be fleeing with it. Besides, I thought with a small smile, the Ralts evolution line did totally own up.

I watched silently as Infernape set up a mini trap of Stealth Rocks so that the Ralts could not escape. I didn't think that would stop it though: Ralts were extremely adept at teleporting, almost as good as Abra.

Infernape then summoned a writhing vine from the ground and set fire to it. As always, I was impressed by the flexibility and ingenuity that Trainers show in the Park, and by Infernapes in general. I also sensed that this Grass Knot + Flamethrower combo was a common one for Sec to use, which was fine. It was a combo that I wouldn't have thought of, I acknowledged ruefully.

When the fiery whip was complete, Infernape quickly smashed it into the Ralts. The sheer force of the whip pushed the Ralts into the ground.

The Ralts keened, and it looked up, obviously taking in the sight of Infernape and us two humans. It then moved its head slightly, and I could tell that it was looking closely at Sec.

It's little red horn flashed a gentle pink, and it disappeared in a flash of blue light.

"Wonderful," I remarked ruefully, "the little thing has run off."

But a squeak alerted me to the fact that I was wrong.

I turned, and was almost knocked over in surprise as I saw the Ralts clinging to Sec's head, standing on one of his shoulders.

"Come on now little one," I reprimanded it, "you can't interfere with the Trainers like that."

I walked over and tried to lift it off of Sec's head, but it keened again and stayed latched to his head.

"Huh," I said as I scratched my head. "Apparently, he doesn't want to fight."

"Well, what now?" Sec asked me. The Ralts was still attached to his head, hiding its horn in Sec's hair.

I scratched my head. "Well, I suppose this is technically a surrender," I ventured. "However, I don't think it'd be wise to get Ball-happy just yet. Maybe if you just comfort it and let it tag along, you might be able to calm it down and capture it without a fight. That way you wouldn't risk it fleeing mid-battle. However, it is weakened now..."

I kicked at the ground, thinking it all over.

"I dunno man, it's your call," I said. "You could continue the battle now, taking advantage of its current weakness but risking a flight attempt, or let it tag along and see what happens."

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Sec
    Area Effects: Night, Inside a Cave, 12 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Baltoy, Duskull, Ralts
    Pokemon Captured: Careful Baltoy(G)
    CC since last Encounter: 3563

Pokemon Statistics:

Mild Genderless Rotom-W 65% <currently out of Ball> (TM Dark Pulse; TM Hidden Power(BUG); TM Will-o-Wisp; SM Hydro Pump; MT Signal Beam; MT Sucker Punch; MT Pain Split <Levitate Ability>)

Modest Male Infernape 100% (TM Brick Break; TM Earthquake; TM Grass Knot; TM Hidden Power(GROUND); TM Overheat; TM Roar; TM Shadow Claw; TM Sleep Talk; TM Solarbeam; TM Stealth Rock; TM Stone Edge; TM Substitute; TM Swords Dance; TM Will-o-Wisp; BM Counter; BM Encore; BM Thunderpunch; BM Fake Out; MT Endeavour <Blaze Ability>)

Item Statistics:
    Max Potion x5
    Full Heal x2
    Park Ball x4
    Super Ball x3
    Hyper Ball x5
    PokePlayer x1
    Digital Camera x1

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

sec
    Blog Entries

OOC: You forgot Ralts’s HP in your post :x

“Agh,” Sec shrieked in a surprised manner.

Something had appeared right out of thin air and latched on to the back of Sec’s head. It didn’t particularly hurt at all, it just felt awkward and it had surprised him. Sec could feel whatever it was ruffling through his hair and holding on tightly, as if it was to terrified to let go.

Ranger Chainy soon walked over and tried to grab the unknown thing from the back of Sec’s head; however, as soon as he reached out to grab whatever it was, it let out a screechy keen which caused Chainy to flinch and then grabbed Sec’s head even tighter. Chainy may no have been able to get the thing off, but at least now it knew what it was. That keen was he keen of the Ralts that he had just been battling, and now I was latching onto his head, rubbing its red horn through his hair.

Chainy pointed out that the Ralts didn’t appear to want to battle and Sec agreed. The Pokemon didn’t want to battle, it wanted protection, and if they continued to battle it then it would probably run off scared. Sec decided that the best course of action was to just allow the Ralts to tag along with them. If he protected the Pokemon and managed to defeat whatever had abused it so much, maybe the little Ralts would come home with Sec willingly.

Sec reached behind his head and grabbed the Ralts with both hands. He picked up the tiny mushroom-headed Pokemon and held it in front of him, smiling at the little creature.
    The shaken up psi Pokemon whimpered a bit, gave a shudder, and then looked up at Sec. It seemed to content itself, almost as if it felt protected in Sec’s arms. Sec realized that this is what he was going to have to do with the Pokemon for now. Capturing it would only scare it further.

“Let’s check out the hallway,’ Sec said, his new pal snuggled tightly in his arms, “I want to find the beast that did this!”

Sec smiled at his new Ralts companion one more time before ordering Infernape to take the helm of their pack and light their way into the cave. The four of them, trainer, ranger, Pokemon, and Wild Pokemon, began walking even deeper into the unknowns of the cave system, now on a mission for revenge for their new friend.

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Yeah, I didn't mention health because it technically wasn't a battle post. Don't worry, though, if you battle the Ralts later on it will still have the damage that the Infernape did to it. Also, again, Ralts' gender please.

~~~~~

We continued walking along the tunnel. It was slowly inclining upwards, so I figured we were traveling upwards along the side of Meteor Valley. The ground shook every so often, and if I strained, I could hear the strange moaning. I had an idea what it was, but I'd really rather not consider that possibility.

Infernape was leading the way, lighting the tunnel with his fiery mane. Small insects scurried away from the light, retreating into small holes and crevices. At one point, I had to re-summon Dual so he could cut through a thick covering of spiderwebs.

The whole way, the Ralts sat cradled in Sec's arms. It stayed there, not moving, looking forward, almost nervously. Every so often it would turn and look up at Sec's face, its horn glowing a slight pink.

I smiled as I remembered that. Dual had done almost the exact same thing when we met, except he was twice as clingy. Dual had later told me that he was fine-tuning his psychic senses to my emotions so that he could find me easily.

Apparently the Ralts was making decisions. I wondered if Sec was aware of them yet.

I checked my watch. 5:55. The night was almost over. Not that you'd know it, being in a tunnel God-knows-where.

As we walked along, Dual shot glances at the Ralts.

"Someone you know?" I asked him.

<No,> he replied. <I just need to keep an eye on the young one, as it has no family.>

I understood. Gardevoirs, and by extension, Gallades, were family-based creatures. Any orphans they found were raised as their own. I shuddered as I realised that if Sec ended up not taking the Ralts with him, I'd probably have to put up with Dual raising it. That had happened before: it was not enjoyable.

As the tunnel continued, I started seeing a little flash of light. The tunnel exit.

We all walked quickly towards it. And that was when the floor collapsed beneath us.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: Inside a Cave, Befriending Ralts, 12 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Calm Baltoy(G), ??? Duskull(?), ??? Ralts(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 5744

Pokemon Statistics:

Mild Genderless Rotom-W 65% <currently out of Ball> (TM Dark Pulse; TM Hidden Power(BUG); TM Will-o-Wisp; SM Hydro Pump; MT Signal Beam; MT Sucker Punch; MT Pain Split <Levitate Ability>)

Modest Male Infernape 100% (TM Brick Break; TM Earthquake; TM Grass Knot; TM Hidden Power(GROUND); TM Overheat; TM Roar; TM Shadow Claw; TM Sleep Talk; TM Solarbeam; TM Stealth Rock; TM Stone Edge; TM Substitute; TM Swords Dance; TM Will-o-Wisp; BM Counter; BM Encore; BM Thunderpunch; BM Fake Out; MT Endeavour <Blaze Ability>)

Item Statistics:
    Max Potion x5
    Full Heal x2
    Park Ball x4
    Super Ball x3
    Hyper Ball x5
    PokePlayer x1
    Digital Camera x1

~~~~~
    Last edited by ChainReaction01; 27th August 2010 at 08:23 PM.
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

sec
    Blog Entries

OOC: Male Ralts :]

Sec and the group had all gotten excited upon seeing the exit of the cave which would lead to fresh air, crisp sunlight, and the life of nature surrounding us. Sure, they hadn’t found the monster responsible for hurting Ralts, but at least they would have saved him and gotten him out safely.

”That’s the way out!” Sec said to the tiny creature which was still nestled in his arms.

Sec was starting to feel much attached to the tiny creature that he had been carrying around. It seemed like part of the little Pokemon had become a part of him; Sec never wanted to let the Ralts go. Every few moments Sec would look down at the mushroom-headed creature and smile, occasionally the Ralts would even smile back. IT had become contented quickly after the group had left the bowels of the cave and started moving towards the surface. It also seemed like the closer Sec became with the creature emotionally, the stonger the Pokemon’s mental state became.

Sec looked over at Chainy, who seemed just as excited as himself to be finally leaving the creepy hallows of the Meteor Valley cave system. Dual walked steadily alongside Chainy, occasionally shooting glances to Sec, as if he didn’t trust him with the baby of his kind. After a moment of contemplating Dual’s hidden feelings, Sec finally blurted the question out that he had been meaning to ask.

“Do you think it’s too early to name him?” Se asked, looking down at his cute new companion at the same time. “I mean…I feel so connected to him… There’s no way I’m leaving without him, so can I name him now or do I have to wait until I capture him officially?

With that, Sec took one more step forward and suddenly the ground beneath the team’s fee began to rumble and shake. Suddenly, chunks of boulder and rock began to fall from the flower into a lower chasm; the whole floor seemed to be erupting.

“Run!” Sec cried out as the floor began to give way around them.

Sec was too late though. Infernape was the first one to fall into the chasm below, then Ranger Chainy, Dual jumped in after Chainy, and then Sec as finally falling. As he flew through the air dust and rocks that were falling at the same time brushed his cheeks and scraped his face. He was falling at quite a rapid pace, but all’s he could think about was keeping the baby Ralts safe. Sec held the Pokemon tightly into his body so that nothing could allow it to come into harm’s way.

Then, without warning, something hard, damp, and solid smashed into Sec’s back. The feeling of free-falling was finally gone; however, Sec was in a lot of pain and felt very nauseas.

“Uhh…” he moaned as he sat p and held Ralts in front of him tomake sure that he had properly protected the Pokemon. There wasn’t a scratch on him.

Sec couldn’t see anything except for the small area around his Infernape which was lit by the Pokemon’s flames, even though it lay on the ground paralyzed. Sec looked around, but couldn’t make heads or tails of the place and couldn’t find his ranger anywhere.

“Chainy? Dual? Are you guys there?” Sec called out, beginning to get worried. “Are you guys alright?”

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Super long post, sorry lol. Got carried away. Also, although Ralts has a set MCR of 9k, you don't actually need that much, you only need 7.2k to attempt a capture, so as of now you're good to go whenever. :3

~~~~~

"can I name him now or do I have to wait until I capture him officially?" Sec asked me.

I smiled. Sec was obviously quite attached to the Ralts, and Dual assured me that the Ralts was quite content.

"Sure, feel free to name him," I replied. "Just remember, he technically isn't a capture yet: he needs to go into a Ball before he's counted as a capture."

Just as I finished, the shaking caused small chunks of rock making up the floor to crack, and fall down into darkness. The chink in the floor widened and moved towards us.

Infernape was the first to fall. His mane dimmed in shock, and he disappeared quickly into the darkness.

The chasm took me next. One second I was standing on firm rock, the next I was falling.

<Chainy!> Dual yelled, his mind-voice echoing throughout my head. I could feel him jump into the chasm, and grab the back of my coat.

"Try to slow us with Psychic!" I called.

Dual nodded, and he thrust a blue-tinged hand at the ground. I felt myself slow down noticeably.

Sec missed me by centimetres. He was holding the Ralts tightly against his chest, not even flinching as little pieces of rock struck him all over.

"Can you slow him too?" I asked Dual. "He's taking a beating."

<Sorry,> Dual replied. <He's too far away.>

Dual then winced and looked away.

"What?" I demanded.

<The Trainer faceplanted into the wall,> Dual remarked.

I started feeling a little sick.

My feet touched the ground relatively gently, like I had jumped down maybe a little less than a metre. The bottom was pitch black, except for Infernape's dimly glowing mane and Dual's glowing blue arm.

"Check on Sec and the Ralts," I told Dual.

He nodded, and went to check on them, just as Sec started calling for us. I realised that Dual was applying night vision to both of us.

"Just stay there," I called out.

I went over to the Infernape, and it was twitching gently on the floor.

Sec made a little groaning noise as Dual turned him over.

<The human isn't in very good shape,> Dual told me silently. <He's got small cuts all over his body, and a nasty gash on his face.>

"What about the Ralts?" I asked as I pulled a small needle out of my pack. I jabbed the Infernape in the arm, and he immediately woke up and started checking himself all over.

<Actually, the little one is alright,> Dual said, sounding surprised. He took a long look at Sec.

<Maybe this human will raise the young one well,> Dual admitted. He then pointed a hand at me.

<Don't tell him I said that,> he commanded me.

I grinned, and walked over to Sec.

"Don't move," I said as he tried to get up. I took the Ralts and passed him to Dual. Dual's horn started glowing blue, and the Ralts' did too. They were obviously communicating.

I bandaged Sec's face, and then took the Ralts from Dual.

"Heal him up," I said.

Dual nodded, and his hands glowed white as he crouched over Sec. I had found out in the past that Wish could be used to treat human wounds, although not as effectively as Pokemon wounds.

As Dual did so, I looked up to where we had fallen from. We might be able to climb back up, but I wasn't sure. The only other alternatives were to continue either way along this new tunnel, the outwards direction or the inwards direction.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Pokemon Encountered: Calm Baltoy(G), ??? Duskull(?), ??? Ralts(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 8844

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

Max Potion x5
    Full Heal x2
    Park Ball x4
    Super Ball x3
    Hyper Ball x5
    PokePlayer x1
    Digital Camera x1

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

sec
    Blog Entries

“Ohm…” Sec moaned as Gallade started to heal his wounds.

Sec had sustained extreme damage during the fall through the deep chasm. Rubble from the splitting of the pit had severely battered him as he toppled to the ground, his muscles had tightened up from curling round the Ralts to protect it, and hitting the wall at the bottom of the opening had done the biggest number on his body. As Gallade held its hands over Sec he could feel his muscles loosen, his cuts stop stinging, and the overall soreness that had taken over his body slipping away. Once bandaged, healed, and once again holding his Ralts, Sec stood up and began checking over the area that was now around them.

Sec seemed to be fine after his healing; Ralts seemed to be doing fantastically, it hadn’t sustained any damage from the fall; Infernape had checked itself over and rested its slight wounds away, and Chainy and Dual seemed perfectly fine. The area was extremely dark; the only area which could be seen was the section directly below the hole that had opened in the floor above and the area around Infernape. From what Sec could see the ground around them was significantly rockier than the above area and stalagmites and stalactites littered the entire hallway.

“Well, luckily everybody’s alright,” Sec said as he gripped his stomach.

As he had started to talk he had felt a deep tightening deep within his gut. He assumed it was a result of the fall.

“Why don’t we head inwards? I don’t think that I could make it back up that chasm if we tried to climb it; plus, who knows what kinds of ancient Pokemon live under these caves! We might be able to find some really neat things down here and I’m sure that somewhere the ground leads back up to the top!”

Sec looked back down at Ralts, who seemed to be so content that it had fallen asleep in Sec’s arms. Sec just smiled and looked back up to the group.

“Infernape, lead the way!”

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

The Infernape led us back into the bowels of the mountain. Little drips of water fell down from the roof onto the ground, commonly getting me wet. Sec held the Ralts gently in his arms as we walked, and it slept quietly.

I returned Dual to his PokeBall as I knew he was feeling a bit tired from Sec's healing, even though he refused to admit so.

The shaking and eerie noises continued, although a lot quieter and less frequently than before.

A small light was just visible up ahead. We all quickly walked towards it, and we were amazed by the sight.

It was a miniature underground town.

Little rock dwellings were on the ground, along the walls, and even hanging from the ceilings. The town was lit by strategically placed torches along the walls. The towns' inhabitants were mostly Cleffa, although there was a few Clefairy and I saw one Clefable in the distance.

At the outskirts of the town, just outside the main chamber, a little Cleffa was playing in the dirt.

"Want a Cleffa?" I asked Sec.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Pokemon Encountered: Calm Baltoy(G), ??? Duskull(?), ??? Ralts(?), ??? Cleffa(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 5015

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:
    Max Potion x5
    Full Heal x2
    Park Ball x4
    Super Ball x3
    Hyper Ball x5
    PokePlayer x1
    Digital Camera x1

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

sec
    Blog Entries

“A town…” Sec stared in shock as he looked upon the development.

The entire establishment, made up entirely of rock, appeared to be home to a colony of Cleffa, Clefairy, and Clefable. Sec had never seen anything like it. Their little homes were carved into the wals the ceilings, rocks on the ground, rocks hanging from the ceiling, and it was all well lit by the cackling flames of torches. A few drinking ponds could be seen around the open area of the cave and there were two torches placed just next to a large hole on the opposite wall of the miniature town which led deeper into the cave.

“Want a Cleffa?” Chainy asked Sec as they observed the fairies that pranced about the town.

“Nah,” Sec returned quickly, “I already have a Clefable, plus, I doubt that we’d be received well here if we waltzed in and started attacking babies! Why don’t we head for the next tunnel on the other side of the town?”

Sec, Chainy, Ralts, and Infernape began walking towards the other side of the cave when something caught the corner of Sec’s eye. Sec turned to look at a nearby house to see that it had been completely abandoned and that its torch was extinguished, unlike all of the other houses. Bits of rock had been chipped away from the home; the inside was full of cobwebs, and it smelled quite fowl. Sec figured that nobody had used the home in quite some time; therefore, he didn’t feel bad about removing the unlit torch from the bracket which held it in place.

“Infernape, would you do the honors?” Sec asked as he held the end of the torch towards his pyro monkey.

With a breathe of blazing fire Infernape lit the tip of the stick and brightened the area around Sec and the others. With a new light source in one hand, and Ralts cradled in the other, Sec then began to lead the party down towards the next tunnel.

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Sec declined the Cleffa, explaining that he already had a Clefable, and he didn't want to separate the Cleffa from its family.

I agreed with his choice, and so we moved on through the town. The inhabitants largely ignored us, except for the odd few that went out of their way to avoid us.

We passed an empty dwelling which was full of cobwebs and devoid of light. Sec took down an unlit torch and he had Infernape light it.

For some reason, this irritated one of the nearby Clefairy. It squealed, pointing a finger at Sec, and then it began chattering away.

"This Clefairy is challenging you," I advised Sec. "If you don't want to fight it, we better get out of town quickly."

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: Inside a Cave, Befriending Ralts, 10 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Calm Baltoy(G), ??? Duskull(?), ??? Ralts(?), ??? Cleffa(?), ??? Clefairy(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 6861

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:
    Max Potion x5
    Full Heal x2
    Park Ball x4
    Super Ball x3
    Hyper Ball x5
    PokePlayer x1
    Digital Camera x1

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

sec
    Blog Entries

The small, palely pink colored moon fairy pumped its fists in the air as it growled at Sec menacingly. The little creature seemed to be challenging Sec to a battle over the abandoned torch; it seemed Sec had been mistaken in thinking that the torch wouldn’t be missed. The Clefairy seemed to be extremely angry with Sec for moving it. Sec decided to try to reason with the little creature.

“I’m sorry little guy…” Sec whispered gently, “But we have no way to see in these tunnels without some light, isn’t there any way that we could take this with us? If you’d like then we could teleport back down here after we’ve left the caves and give it back to you. We only need it while we explore!”

The Clefairy seemed to ponder the idea, though Sec couldn’t tell if it was accepting the deal or not. He decided to take a chance as he turned to Chainy.

“Let’s go, I’ll hope that it allows us to leave with it because I’d really rather not battle. If it chases after us then we run, if it gives us a problem then I guess Infernape can take care of it. Come on,” Sec said as he turned towards the cave once again.

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Sec gently explained why we needed the light, and the Clefairy seemed to think it over. It tapped its little head with one finger as it thought.

It squeaked as it came to a decision.

It stood in front of us, barring our way, and it chattered angrily.

I sighed. The Clefairy had every right to object, but I wish it hadn't. I wasn't going to enjoy watching Sec pound it into the ground.

The Clefairy began singing a little song, muttering the same phrase over and over again. I originally though it was trying to sing the Infernape to sleep, but I realised it was setting up a protective barrier, trying to minimize damage received.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Pokemon Encountered: Calm Baltoy(G), ??? Duskull(?), ??? Ralts(?), ??? Cleffa(?), ??? Clefairy(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 7969

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:
    Max Potion x5
    Full Heal x2
    Park Ball x4
    Super Ball x3
    Hyper Ball x5
    PokePlayer x1
    Digital Camera x1

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

sec
    Blog Entries

Although Sec had tried to explain the team’s situation to the Clefairy; however, the Pokemon insisted on being difficult. It stood directly in front of the trainers and began hollering on and on about something. The Clefairy was blatantly barring the trainers’ path and therefore Sec was going to be forced to battle it to get away.

The Clefairy began the confrontation by chanting a strange song to summon a magical barrier that would protect it. At first Sec was about to return Infernape to its Pokeball, thinking that the Clefairy was going to try to lull the Infernape to sleep; he was relieved that he wasn’t going to have to deal with that sort of problem.

“Alright, we’ll play its game,” Sec muttered as he prepared for the battle. “Infernape, while it prepares its defenses set up your offenses! Swords Dance!”

Sec’s commands immediately registered with the flaming primate causing it begin preparing with the impending battle. Seven glowing swords magically appeared surrounding Infernape and the monkey began to perform what appeared to be a sort of tribal war dance. The Infernape chanted and screeched as it flailed its arms around to dance its war dance. As Infernape’s dance came to a close the swords began to slowly fade back into non-existence and Infernape’s muscles instantly doubled in size; the Pokemon had become twice as powerful as before.

Clefairy’s song had also been finished and it now had a strong blockade which would take almost all of the damage from any of Infernape’s attacks. Luckily for Sec, Infernape had a way to deal with barriers such as this one.

“Infernape, shatter the Clefairy’s shield and follow up by striking it with a Brick Break! Once You’ve hit the fairy once get up close while its recoiling and use Close Combat to show it why it shouldn’t block out path! Sec shouted as the two Pokemon began to stare each other down.

Infernape immediately began dashing forward, its right fist was pulled back as if it were gong to strike the Clefairy and its barrier with quit a powerful blast as soon as it was close enough.

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Clefairy gender plz.

~~~~~

The Clefairy's Lucky Chant finished just as Infernape's war dance did. Infernape muscles suddenly strained and grew, just like in the shows I watched at home.

"Infernape, shatter the Clefairy’s shield and follow up by striking it with a Brick Break! Once You’ve hit the fairy once get up close while its recoiling and use Close Combat!" Sec cried.

Infernape lunged forward, darting too fast for the little fairy to evade. He brought his right hand down, smashing straight through the protective shield, and his hand crashed into the fairy, pushing it into the ground. Care of Newton's Third Law of Motion, the lightweight little fairy bounced up into the air. Its fingers began to glow, but Infernape was too fast.

He barreled after the Clefairy, striking it repeatedly with his hands and feet. Resounding smacks could be heard as all the strikes hit their targets.

About twenty seconds and twenty-seven strikes later, the Infernape hit the ground, puffing. The Clefairy continued to float through the air, severly damaged.

But its fingers was still glowing.

With a tiny little tinkling sound, it pushed its fingers forwards until they met, palms facing the Infernape.

And a HUGE torrent of water exploded out of nothingness, crashing into the Infernape, pushing it into the empty house, and collapsing the house on top of him.

I winced.

"A Hydro Cannon, hey?" I said. "That was extremely lucky."

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

Modest Male Infernape: 71%, DEF-1, Sp.Def-1, ATK+2 (used Close Combat)

??? ??? Clefairy: 35%, Lucky Chant (used Metronome(Hydro Cannon))

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 3178

Pokemon Statistics:

Mild Genderless Rotom-W 65% (TM Dark Pulse; TM Hidden Power(BUG); TM Will-o-Wisp; SM Hydro Pump; MT Signal Beam; MT Sucker Punch; MT Pain Split <Levitate Ability>)

Modest Male Infernape 71% <currently out of Ball, in battle> (TM Brick Break; TM Earthquake; TM Grass Knot; TM Hidden Power(GROUND); TM Overheat; TM Roar; TM Shadow Claw; TM Sleep Talk; TM Solarbeam; TM Stealth Rock; TM Stone Edge; TM Substitute; TM Swords Dance; TM Will-o-Wisp; BM Counter; BM Encore; BM Thunderpunch; BM Fake Out; MT Endeavour <Blaze Ability>)

Item Statistics:
    Max Potion x5
    Full Heal x2
    Park Ball x4
    Super Ball x3
    Hyper Ball x5
    PokePlayer x1
    Digital Camera x1

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

sec
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry this post sucks and that I havent posted in a few days. I've been sick so I havent really felt up to writing :[

Sec was completely shocked that the Clefaairy had gotten so lucky; the chances of it performing a Hydro Cannon attack because of Metronome had to have been a million to one. Now the Clefairy stood, barely, staring down Infernape as it huffed and wheezed for air. Infernape glared back as water dripped from its fur and soaked the damp muddy floor below it. The two seemed to be stuck in an ever-lasting staring contest while Clefairy plotted its strategy and Infernape awaited its next orders.

“Infernape, light your hands ablaze with Will-O-Wisp, then Mach Punch that Clefairy into next week!”

Infernape stood calmly as its fingertips instantly set fire; vigorous flames engulfed each of the Infernape’s primal hands as it prepared to dart at the foe. Suddenly, Infernape took off and leapt across the battlefield towards Clefairy at the speed of a bullet. Sec couldn barely see Infernape, all’ Sec could see was the extended blazing fist pointed right for Clefairy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast