Individual RP: Opossumguy (Woods) - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Individual RP: Opossumguy (Woods)

Default Re: Individual RP: Opossumguy (Woods)

@Opossumguy
    BP#9

Ranger Ivy Frost

---

Ryan didn't seem to notice the Venonat starting up an attack, instead going for a plan of his own. He called out for the fish to first use Rain Dance, probably with the theory that it would let Qwilfish move a little better and maybe strengthen some of his water attacks if he used more.

Then he told the Qwilfish he was going to throw him up into the air again and for him to use Aqua Tail on the way down. Ivy wasn't sure what to make of his plans. Sure, it was good to use techniques you knew how to, but using the same ones many times in a row would increase the chance of the wild Pokémon catching on to what they were doing. Then it could form some sort of counter attack.

The Qwilfish hopped back and forth and flopped his tail up and down as he tried to call the rain. It took a minute, which made the Ranger nervous about the still-jumping pools of poison, but eventually water started to drip from the sky. It came down a little harder then, in a steady pattering that dotted the ground dark. The poison pools quieted a little as far as the popping went, but she could still see pockets being churned by some force beneath them, almost like there was an electric current or something making them jump.

Ryan picked up his fish carefully and threw him up into the air again, still being careful to avoid the poison points. Then Ivy watched him pull out a Park Ball and prepare to throw it. He was going to try and capture the little bug after all.

The fish sailed up into the air, and Ivy saw the water form around his tail again. He came back down due to gravity and the rules of flight, and the water rushed with him. Venonat shook her head, looking less groggy than she had before. The rain probably helped clear her mind a little more after the psychic purge. She was looking at the pools of poison around her, not paying much attention to Qwilfish.

Right before she was hit, the pools jumped like they'd be electrocuted from the other end. They splashed toward Venonat with a large force, probably to get through the rain that was washing them away. Qwilfish came down hard, aided by the rain and because he didn't shrink this time. He bounced off Venonat, going back toward Ryan.

Venonat stumbled and fell down to the ground, breathing hard. Ivy didn't know how much more she could take. If Ryan didn't capture soon, she was going to be in danger of being knocked out.

Luckily, the Trainer threw his ball. Venonat was too weak to respond to it, so it snapped shut and locked with a ping.

Slowly the rain stopped, and Ivy was glad to see it washing most of the chemicals away. She'd check back here when this run was over just to be sure, but the rest would probably just soak into the ground and not harm anyone or anything. She went over to the downed ball and picked it up, pocketing it with Mankey.

“Alright,” she said, looking at Ryan. “Where to next? There's a path out of here, leading into more bamboo-like paths-” she said, pointing to the other side of the small clearing, “-or we can head back the way we came and continue down one of those paths.” Then she waited for his answer.

---

Current Battle Stats: N/A

---

Trainer Stats

Name: Ryan C.
    11 Encounters Remaining
    Area Effects: It's sunny.
    Pokémon Encountered: Mankey, Ledian, Weepinbell, Venonat
    Pokémon Captured: Hasty M Mankey, Naughty F Venonat
    MCR: 0

Items: Super Ball x1, Hyper Ball x1

Pokemon Stats

Pokemon:Qwilfish @ 56%
    Nickname: N/A
    Ability: Swift Swim
    Nature:Adamant
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power (Fighting), Scald, Waterfall, Round, Rain Dance, Substitute, Venoshock,

Pokemon: Chandelure @ 62% [PAR]
    Ability: Flame Body
    Nature: Modest
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: N/A
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

Some say I'm part opossum Opossumguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ryan was glad that he had successfully captured the Venonat. He really wanted the little bugger. He really wished that his Pokemon were in better shape, though. Ryan was also excited that Mankey was captured beforehand. Both would make great additions to his team. If he could only catcha Dwebble, he'd be set. However, his Pokemon looked very tired, and he wasn't sure how much more they could take. He valued their friendship, and wouldn't want them to faint.

"If at all possible, I'd like to end my run early. My Pokemon can't really take much more action, and I'm content with the two that I caught. Thanks for a great run, Ivy!" Ryan said, as he prepared for departure.
    I love opossums. They shall rule the world. Oh, and I should be more active now.

NBP#8

Ranger Ivy Frost

---

Ryan's Pokémon were pretty tired after their battles, and he seemed to notice this, saying that he'd like to leave the Park early. This happened all the time, so it didn't phase her. She thought he did very well for his first time to the Park, and she hoped that he'd come back again soon.

He thanked her, and she smiled back at him. “Alright, if you're all set, we can head back to the Main Outpost.”

With a nod at Haji, he teleported them in a shimmer of energy. It was really more convenient than walking all the way back when he wanted to get going. The air became clearer, and when the strange pulling sensation stopped, she found them in front of the Outpost.

She led Ryan inside and had him fill out the end paperwork while she healed up his new captures and registered them with his Trainer code. When everything was settled, she handed him his prizes and waved to him as he departed, hopefully satisfied with the trip.

With a sigh, she and Haji trudged back to her office. She knew there was paperwork to be doing, but she didn't really feel like completing it. Instead, she caught a glimpse of Buzz's office door open, and with a grin to Haji, they ran off to see what kind of trouble they could give the other Ranger while he was away. Not a bad day after all.

---

Run Completed

---

Current Battle Stats: N/A

---

Trainer Stats

Name: Ryan C.
    11 Encounters Remaining
    Area Effects: It's sunny.
    Pokémon Encountered: Mankey, Ledian, Weepinbell, Venonat
    Pokémon Captured: Hasty M Mankey, Naughty F Venonat
    MCR: 0

Items: Super Ball x1, Hyper Ball x1

Pokemon Stats

Pokemon:Qwilfish @ 56%
    Ability: Swift Swim
    Nature:Adamant
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power (Fighting), Scald, Waterfall, Round, Rain Dance, Substitute, Venoshock,

Pokemon: Chandelure @ 62% [PAR]
    Ability: Flame Body
    Nature: Modest
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: N/A
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123