Individual RP: Nyurgh [COMPLETED] - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Individual RP: Nyurgh [COMPLETED]

Trust me, I'm the Doctor. rockman0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Individual RP: Nyurgh

vs. Raichu BP8

Raichu had taken to attack Infernape instead, charging towards the Pokémon to smash the panels he was holding, and then using Thunderbolt to cause damage; however, Sean had plans to stop Raichu’s attack before he could land a hit.

At Sean’s command, Ditto started to stretch its rubbery arms far back, as far back as it could. It continued to do so until finally, its arms gave in and launched forward towards the charging Raichu.

"Dii-Chan, I want you to wrap your body around Raichu, trapping it in a rubbery coffin!" Sean yelled. "But be careful, it'll surely try and unleash an electric attack to break your hold, but I need you to stay strong!"

When its long rubbery arms had reached the Raichu, it wrapped them around the electric mouse Pokémon, binding him like a snake coiled around its prey.

Raichu was more aggravated than hurt. It released a large bolt of electricity that went in every direction. The attack was more powerful and more concentrated due to Ditto’s grip on the Pokémon. Ditto cried out as it suffered damage, but held on as best as it could. Raichu continued to do this until it was all tired out.

Encounters Remaining: 13
    Pokemon Seen: Elekid, Raichu
    Pokemon Captured: N/A

Items on Hand: Hyper Ball x4, Super Ball x4, Pokedoll x2, Max Potion x1, Full Heal x2
    Items Used: N/A
    Emergency Items Available: Pokedoll x2 ($500 each), Status Potion x3 ($700 each), Semi-Heal Potion x3 ($900 each), Heal Potion x3 ($1,200 each)

BATTLE STATISTICS
    Raichu (M, Hasty, Static) - 58.64%
    Currently using: Discharge
    MCR/Rarity: Special/56,000
    MCR required until capture: 46,520

Dii-chan/Ditto (G, Naughty, Limber) - HP: 69.00%
    Last move used: Wrap

POKEMON STATS:
    Napetaro/Infernape (M, Hardy, Blaze) - HP: 91.85%
    Rose/Roserade (F, Bold, Natural Cure) - HP: 100%
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.
    Night will fall and drown the sun
    When a good man goes to war.
    Friendship dies and true love lies.
    Night will fall and the dark will rise
    Demons run, but count the loss.
    The battle's won, but the child is lost.

Although it pained me to see Dii-Chan take damage because of my commands, I was relieved to see that it had successfully captured Raichu.

"Good work Dii-Chan," I said, "this should give me a minute to think."

I took a brief moment to scan the battlefield. Thanks to our reckless attacks, and my constant use of the terrain as a defense, larges chunks of electric-proof rubble was scattered everwhere. This gave me an idea...

"Dii-Chan, I want you start gathering this rubble and storing it inside your body with Raichu!" I commanded, "make it a nice, cozy, electric-shielded cell!"

Dii-Chan began doing as I had instructed, reaching out several gelatonous limbs, retrieving the large rocks and storing them in itself, taking no care as if flung the rocks in Raichu's direction. Soon, the purple blob was stuffed with rubble, completely hiding Raichu's presense. I laughed, feeling pretty proud of myself.

"Now then Dii-Chan, I want you to start collasping your body," I explained, "start slowly, by just tightening your grip, but after a few seconds, I want you to implode with all of your might!"

Dii-Chan chuckled, it enjoyed punishing its opponents. I watched proudly as the purple prison slowly tightened, wincing slightly as I felt sympathy pains for Raichu. Suddenly, Dii-Chan expanded, letting out a roaring gurgle, and prepared for the intense collapse. If it were a human in that cell, there was a good chance their lungs would explode, but after watching Raichu perservere already, I was confident it would survive, if not find some way to avoid, this gruesome fate.

Blog Entries

vs. Raichu BP9

The Ditto had tightened its grasp on the Raichu. By its trainer’s command, it was going to pull Raichu within its body, and trap it using some of the floor panels. Then, it would collapse its body on Raichu, crushing it.

I could have sworn that the Ditto was smirking a bit. It seemed to enjoy the tactics that its trainer was using. I looked at the Pokémon, and then to its trainer. I’d never encountered a situation where I had to step in a battle, but it seemed like I would soon.

“I’m afraid your battling style is getting a bit…” I stopped to try and think of a better word to use. After a few seconds, I had finally collected all of my thoughts and started talking to the trainer again.

“Your battling style is a bit…sadistic,” I told the trainer. “I think you should tone it down a bit.”

As a ranger, I had to determine when a battle was starting to get a bit too intense, and that’s what seemed to be happening. I had let the fact that the trainer was using two Pokémon slide, even though it was against Park Rules, but I also had to know when to draw the line.

“And maybe call back your Infernape too,” I continued. “Raichu seems to be getting a bit frustrated, and it may run away at any moment.”

As if on cue, Raichu had released a huge explosion of electricity that hit Ditto, knocking it down and causing it to release its grip on the electric mouse. Raichu landed on the ground. It looked extremely upset by the way the battle was going.

(Also, you might want to step up on your post count. We haven't even made it to 40k remaining and its been almost 10 posts.)

Encounters Remaining: 13
    Pokemon Seen: Elekid, Raichu
    Pokemon Captured: N/A

Items on Hand: Hyper Ball x4, Super Ball x4, Pokedoll x2, Max Potion x1, Full Heal x2
    Items Used: N/A
    Emergency Items Available: Pokedoll x2 ($500 each), Status Potion x3 ($700 each), Semi-Heal Potion x3 ($900 each), Heal Potion x3 ($1,200 each)

BATTLE STATISTICS
    Raichu (M, Hasty, Static) - 58.64%
    Last move used: Discharge
    MCR/Rarity: Special/56,000
    MCR required until capture: 44,918

Dii-chan/Ditto (G, Naughty, Limber) - HP: 59.33%
    Last move used: None

POKEMON STATS:
    Napetaro/Infernape (M, Hardy, Blaze) - HP: 91.85%
    Rose/Roserade (F, Bold, Natural Cure) - HP: 100%

Sorry, I gotta bail, these English essays are making it hard for me to feel like RP'ing.

Blog Entries

Aww. :(

Well, that's understandable. English is a turnoff. I can put it on hold if you want, but if you're sure you want to leave, then I'll go ahead and end the run.

EDIT: Since I got no reply, I'll just go ahead and close this run. Nyurgh, if you ever decide to resume the run, shoot me a PM.
    Last edited by rockman0; 4th November 2010 at 10:28 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123