Individual RP: Neonsands - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Individual RP: Neonsands

Default Re: Individual RP: Neonsands

OOC: Gender?

A Pokeball was thrown at the ground, and out came Forretress. The Onix saw the fear in its eyes at first. It gently nudged the strange Pokemon curiously, and Forretress soon learned that there was nothing to be afraid of now. Onix then yelled something like a roar, but it was actually reassurance in Pokemon language. Forretress nodded before returning back to its usual position. The purple rock spun and tunneled itself securely onto the ground, and readied for its new opponent to attack. It said something like 'Fore for tress' to us but it was directed to Onix, giving the rock snake the first move in the battle.

The Onix quickly used the opportunity to grab a small rock and throw it at Forretress's shell. A 'bonk' sound echoed in the otherwise silent chamber. The Onix took care to not use its full strength to attack Forretress, fearing it would hurt the 'Little purple flying rock', as it defined it as.

Onix then shook off all the mud on its body, reducing the drag. Onix shifted its tail and any other part of its rock body with ease now. Having that matter cleared, he waited for Forretress to attack.

----

Battle Stats

Forretress♂
    Health: 90%

Onix
    Health: 100%

Characters remaining: 6041

----

Trainer Name: Neonsands
    Area Effects: None
    Encounters Remaining: 10
    Pokemon Encountered: Diglett (M, Naughty) Bronzong (Genderless, Calm) Pupitar (???, Rash) Gabite (???, Timid) Onix (???, Gentle)

Total Items:
    Parkballs X3
    Superballs X1
    Full Heal X3
    Super Potion X5

Total Captured Pokemon
    Diglett (M, Naughty)

Pokemon Stats
    "Honchy" - 100%
    Honchkrow ♂
    Hasty Nature (Impatient)
    Insomnia Ability

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM109 Roost, TM45 Thunder Wave, TM50 Substitute, TM91 Calm Mind, TM87 Nightmare, MT Heat Wave, MT Superpower, BM Perish Song, BM Brave Bird

"" - 100%
    Metagross
    Clear Body Ability
    Adamant Nature (Stubborn)

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM26 Earthquake, TM47 Explosion, HM04 Strength, MT Ice Punch, MT Thunder Punch, MT Trick

"" - 100%
    Gastrodon ♀
    Sticky Hold Ability
    Jolly Nature (Happy and High Spirited)

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Flying HM, TM13 Ice Beam, TM06 Toxic, HM03 Surf, HM07 Waterfall, HM04 Strength, BM Counter, BM Mirror Coat, BM Yawn, BM Stockpile

"Forty" - 100%
    Forretress♂
    Sturdy Ability
    Quiet Nature (Silent and Shy)

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM75 Swagger, TM129 Stealth Rock, TM48 Rock Slide, TM26 Earthquake, TM66 Giga Drain, TM125 Rock Polish, TM50 Substitute, TM44 Rest, TM76 Sleep Talk, TM67 Endure, MT Pain Split, BM Counter, MT Block, HM04 Strength
    URPG Stats
    Rangering: Closed currently
    Story Deals: Closed for now (Open to bribes)

P.S. My story deal load is a lot, so if you bribe me now you have to wait pretty long.

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Male

Forretress came out of its pokeball, and was immediately approached by the opposing Onix. They both stared at each other for a little while; sizing the other one up. Forretress realized it was at a pretty significant size disadvantage, but Onix reassured the Forretress that this was no cause for alarm.

Both Pokemon gradually cane to even terms, deciding on the rules and terms of their battle. Neon and Timpeni just stared in awe at the maturity of the Pokemon and wondered exactly how they had become so civil. It truly was a sight.

Both Pokemon readied themselves, Onix being the first to attack. Onix let out a small roar to signal the start of the battle. Both Pokemon then went quiet, waiting for the other to make a move. Onix started his first attack. He reared his tail back and latched it onto the huge rock from earlier. It crushed off pieces of the boulder, grabbing each with its tail. When it was carrying enough stone ammunition, it lunged the rocks forward, catapulting them at the waiting Forretress. Forretress retreated into its shell to reduce whatever damage it would have taken without the shield.

Forretress popped back out after the barrage ended. Now it was Forretress' move to attack. It turned and glanced at Nein, silently waiting its order.

Neon acknowledged his Pokemon's request with a swift answer, "Forretress, use Giga Drain!"

Forretress immediately complied, creating beams of green energy from the cannon-like spikes on its sides. These beams circled Onix, not only trapping it, but they began to drain its energy too.

When the attack finished, the green beams receded back into Forretress' spikes. After draining Onix's health, Forretress looked near perfect. The story wasn't the same for Onix; it had taken that attack especially hard and was looking pretty bad on top of it all.

Even though it was beat up and tired, Onix continued to fight and after recognizing that it was its turn to attack, it began to ready its counter strike.

The beams sucked out Onix's health four times as fast as the normal attack would. Despite the tough exterior, the main root to its power could easily be extracted under a thin layer of hard rock. The Onix groaned softly as the attack ended, and the Onix decided a more strategic but risky approach was in order.

The Onix forced his mind to shut down, and he yawned as he curled into a sleeping snake position. I noticed that the Onix was snoring. Wait, hold on, Pokemon don't Snore unless...

"Close your ears!" I yelled. The noise from the snoring rang in my ears, and it only got louder and louder. Although it was simply sound, Forretress was afflicted. He shook and tried to not listen, but it was impossible with the amount of decibels in the sound.

----

Battle Stats

Forretress♂
    Health: 94%

Onix♂

Characters remaining: 4060

----

Pokemon Encountered: Diglett (M, Naughty) Bronzong (Genderless, Calm) Pupitar (???, Rash) Gabite (???, Timid) Onix (???, Gentle)

Total Items:
    Parkballs X3
    Superballs X1
    Full Heal X3
    Super Potion X5

Total Captured Pokemon
    Diglett (M, Naughty)

Pokemon Stats
    "Honchy" - 100%
    Honchkrow ♂
    Hasty Nature (Impatient)
    Insomnia Ability

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM109 Roost, TM45 Thunder Wave, TM50 Substitute, TM91 Calm Mind, TM87 Nightmare, MT Heat Wave, MT Superpower, BM Perish Song, BM Brave Bird

"" - 100%
    Metagross
    Clear Body Ability

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM26 Earthquake, TM47 Explosion, HM04 Strength, MT Ice Punch, MT Thunder Punch, MT Trick

"" - 100%
    Gastrodon ♀
    Sticky Hold Ability

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Flying HM, TM13 Ice Beam, TM06 Toxic, HM03 Surf, HM07 Waterfall, HM04 Strength, BM Counter, BM Mirror Coat, BM Yawn, BM Stockpile

"Forty" - 100%
    Forretress♂
    Sturdy Ability

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM75 Swagger, TM129 Stealth Rock, TM48 Rock Slide, TM26 Earthquake, TM66 Giga Drain, TM125 Rock Polish, TM50 Substitute, TM44 Rest, TM76 Sleep Talk, TM67 Endure, MT Pain Split, BM Counter, MT Block, HM04 Strength
    URPG Stats

P.S. My story deal load is a lot, so if you bribe me now you have to wait pretty long.

Blog Entries

Onix seemed to have gotten a brighter idea as to how to approach this battle. It quickly curled up into a ball and went to sleep, restoring its energy in the process. Forretress became a little disheartened by his attack having been for nothing. It was pretty visible too. Forretress drooped a little and wouldn't focus very much.

Neon recognized this and quickly reassured his partner, "Forty, you did great. Now that he is asleep he has a very limited move pool and we can easily take advantage of that. Now how about you strengthen yourself with an Iron Defense."

Forretress gave a groan in acknowledgement. It shook off any sort of doubt it may have been feeling. It may usually be timid, but it was an incredibly bright Pokemon that could be as courageous as anyone when it needed to be. It began to glow white, strengthening itself greatly. This would no doubt buy it some extra time to think about what to do next. Forretress grew still and calmed itself greatly. Itquickly came up with a plan, and thought of how to enact it in the most efficient
    manner.

Everything was going great, until Onix decided it no longer wanted to be a peaceful sleeper. It opened its mouth and began to emit a earsplitting snoring. Both Neon and Timpeni had to cover their ears, it was so bad. Onix had no idea what it was doing was having such an effect, but it did have a wide grin across its face. It either had realized it was being a nuisance to the trainers, or it was just a having a great dream.

Forretress was especially vulnerable to this sound attack. Its shell trapped the snore inside amplifying it ten fold. Neon knew this and he did worry about his partner. He tried to contact him, "Forty, you are more than capable of dealing with this. I trust your decision!"

Forretress couldn't hear Neon, but it could feel his trust and admiration. It decided on the best course of action. Its shell immediately closed and it began spinning at a rapid rate. The combination of smaller entrances into its shell, and the air quickly passing around it cancelled out the sound. Then just as the snoring began to subside, Forretress' shell opened. While still spinning, the familiar green beams from earlier re-emerged from the cannon-like spikes on Forretress' inner shell. The beams quickly flew out and wrapped themselves around Onix.
    Last edited by Neonsands; 13th January 2011 at 12:40 AM.

Onix groaned softly in his sleep as its health was sapped out from the exact same attack. In fact, Onix was having a good dream; till now. Not even it knew what dream it was having, since Pokemon and humans alike have a tendency to forget our dreams entirely as it progresses, but it knew now it wasn't good. A dark figure loomed before it, and its cold, deep, blood red eyes full of malice...

In the real world, Forretress felt the damage to its eardrums has now been restored. The extra energy pulsing through its body felt good. It relaxed, but then snapped out of it and concentrated on the battle, waiting for its trainer's new commands.

----

Battle Stats

Forretress♂

Onix♂
    Health: 11%

Characters remaining: 1732

----

Total Items:
    Parkballs X3
    Superballs X1
    Full Heal X3
    Super Potion X5

Total Captured Pokemon
    Diglett (M, Naughty)

Pokemon Stats
    "Honchy" - 100%
    Honchkrow ♂
    Hasty Nature (Impatient)
    Insomnia Ability

"" - 100%
    Metagross
    Clear Body Ability

"" - 100%
    Gastrodon ♀
    Sticky Hold Ability

"Forty" - 100%
    Forretress♂
    Sturdy Ability

URPG Stats

Blog Entries

Onix let out a groan. It had quickly grown to regret its decision of falling asleep. It felt the pain surge through it as the exact same attack that it had slept to recover from, drained its body again. Onix could no longer tell what was real and what was its dream. In its dream, it had been a knight in shining armor taking on Garchomp after Garchomp, defeating them as quickly as they showed their faces. Now the dream had quickly spiraled downwards into the realm of a nightmare. In front of Onix was an impenetrable fortress. At the top was a beautiful Onix princess who needed saving. Onix tried as hard as he could to breach the fortress, but every time he came close, green tentacles would come out of the fortress' windows and they would grab and throw Onix. Any damage Onix had managed to do to the building also seemed to repair itself every time. Things were looking down for our hero the Onix.

Back in the real world, things were looking poorly for Onix as well. Forretress had just managed to connect its Giga Drain attack. The tentacle-like bes sapped power from Onix, leaving it weak while Forretress replenished itself. Indeed, things were truly looking down for Onix. As the green beams returned inside of Forretress' cannon spikes, it let out a squeal of delight. It felt better than it had ever felt before. It was ready to take on the world, even if it was in a very silent and dignified manner.

"Good job, Forretress. He is now weak and asleep. This capture should now be pretty simple. I commend you on a job well done, just stay out here in vase something goes wrong."

Forretress nodded in acceptance and prepared itself in a defensive stance, quickly spinning and burrowing itself below the ground. It made sure not to bury too deep; its eyes still managing to peer over the edge is the crater it just made.

Neon reached towards his bag and quickly drew out a superior looking pokeball. He looked at it with pride, running his fingers along its spherical exterior. Quickly placing his fingers into the grooves on it that he had become all too familiar with, he tossed the ball straight at the giant rock snake pokemon. The superball opened up and a laser shot out at the giant snake. The red light quickly returned into the ball as it fell to the ground. The area that had once housed the rock pokemon was now bare, leaving only room for the pokeball to land and begin its shakng.

As Onix finally managed to penetrate the fortress that stood between him and his princess, a dark cloud began to envelop the land. The darkness became permeable and it started to reach out and grab at Onix. It condensed and formed a solid barrier that prevented Onix from moving. He attempted to struggle against the darkness, and it seemed to work for a second, but it was still very difficult and he was unsure how this would end for him.

It was a spectacular show, sided to Forretress. Maybe using Rest wasn't the best idea on Onix's side- after all, being reduced to such a low health so quickly shouldn't be the case of most normal, well-planned battles. Either that or Forretress is just lucky Onix's body structure is suited to its Giga Drain.

The Superball rushed towards Onix. Once Onix was inside the ball, it felt a wave of comfort, added in the Superball to discourage Pokemon from breaking out. In its dreams, it finally broke through the darkness, and destroyed the fortress. The Onix beamed a smile on its face as the ball clicked.

"Well done!" I said, and at that moment, the Unown on the wall started to re-arrange itself. I grabbed the ball and put it in my bag quickly, unsure of what would befall us. I could hear my own breathing. It was just that suspenseful.

After what seemed to be quite a while, the dirty, plain cave suddenly closed its exits, and beautiful paintings started to form on its sides. On top of us, the ceiling opened up, and the area around our feet started to glow. I could see the Unown writings, and it read, 'Well done, traveler.'

The paintings of Pokemon and humans together started to move and swirl, and I couldn't help but close my eyes. In a heartbeat, we were in an unknown area. I checked my GPS, but all it read was 'No signal'.

"Uh oh. Uh, do you want to go right or left from here?" I asked Neon. Looking around, I could see the ash-ridden sky and my feet, but that was pretty much it. The field we were on seemed to go on forever. Nothing was near it.

And that was when I noticed the white markings on the ground looked like a battle zone marking.

"This is weird." I said, and looked at Neon.

----

Encounters Remaining: 9
    Pokemon Encountered: Diglett (M, Naughty) Bronzong (Genderless, Calm) Pupitar (???, Rash) Gabite (???, Timid) Onix (M, Gentle)

Total Items:
    Parkballs X3
    Full Heal X3
    Super Potion X5

Total Captured Pokemon
    Diglett (M, Naughty), Onix (M, Gentle)

Pokemon Stats
    "Honchy" - 100%
    Honchkrow ♂
    Hasty Nature (Impatient)
    Insomnia Ability

"" - 100%
    Metagross
    Clear Body Ability

"" - 100%
    Gastrodon ♀
    Sticky Hold Ability

"Forty" - 100%
    Forretress♂
    Sturdy Ability

URPG Stats

Blog Entries

As the pokeball clicked, Neon was overcome with joy. He had just nabbed a great addition to his team. From here on out he would be happy with whatever result he came out with. He could only think about what other great pokemon inhabited these caves. Perhaps a Hippopotas or a Ponyta. Everything sounded wonderful to Neon.

As Timpeni congratulated Neon on a battle well fought, their sorroundings began to suddenly change. The old weathered look the room had once had, was now completely renovated. The walls were now covered in beautifully painted tapestries that depicted humans and pokemon living side by side. It truly was a marvelous sight. On top of the walls changing, the unown letters had changed too. Oddly enough, Neon could now read the writing too. In big bold letters, it read: "Well done, traveler."

As Neon and Timpeni both read the message aloud, they both felt an influx of air. Curious, they both looked around and noticed that the ceiling above them was beginning to open. To make matters even more dramatic, when they both looked down, the noticed that the ground below them was glowing too.

In the blink of an eye, they had both been transported to an open field. While they were inside that cave, night had fallen and now their visibility was lites to what the moon and the stars wanted to show them. They both looked around, a little confused.

"Well, I suppose it would be good to get a bearing on our location," noted Neon.

"I'm trying, but my GPS isn't getting a signal," replied Timpeni.

"Well, there should be a giant volcano around here somewhere. That should be a pretty large landmark."

"Too bad we can't see anything while it is still dark out."

"I guess we should start walking then."

"Best bet we have. Which way do you want to go?"

"I always like to follow my instincts, and they are pointing me west."

"West it is."

Neon and Timpeni began to walk, until Timpeni noticed something strange. She kicked her foot along the ground and noticed the visible lack of grass in the semi-circle around them.

"Doesn't it look like there are lines on the ground?" asked Timpeni.

"Sure does. I wonder what for?" confirmed Neon.

"In fact, it seems like a ring for a pokemon battle."

"Whoa. Now that you mention it, you're right."

I pressed on my GPS mindlessly, hoping to just pick up something, at least. I sighed and checked my map. Nothing there had any records of an area that used to be a trainer battle zone. Just then, I heard the sound of battling. Maybe there were other trainers close by? I rushed towards the sound, only to end up more lost than before. The sound faded, and both me and Neon were left bamboozled.

Suddenly, I saw a misty, human-shaped figure in the distance. It pointed towards us, and a Torchic rushed towards us, squawking. The figure disappeared, and a chill went down my spine. I heard about ghost stories around the National Park recently. Though most were congregated around Mount Oktori, maybe- just... maybe? I shook off the idea, not willing to scare myself or Neon.

"Want to... uh... battle this Torchic?" I asked Neon. It was then that the ashes cleared, and the stars shone in the sky. I saw the figure again, and it was holding something. I looked at Neon, and he looked back. Either he wanted me to say something or I wanted him to answer. It was both mysterious and creepy at the same time.

----

Encounters Remaining: 8
    Pokemon Encountered: Diglett (M, Naughty) Bronzong (Genderless, Calm) Pupitar (???, Rash) Gabite (???, Timid) Onix (M, Gentle) Torchic (???, Adamant)

Total Items:
    Parkballs X3
    Full Heal X3
    Super Potion X5

Total Captured Pokemon
    Diglett (M, Naughty), Onix (M, Gentle)

Pokemon Stats
    "Honchy" - 100%
    Honchkrow ♂
    Hasty Nature (Impatient)
    Insomnia Ability

"" - 100%
    Metagross
    Clear Body Ability

"" - 100%
    Gastrodon ♀
    Sticky Hold Ability

"Forty" - 100%
    Forretress♂
    Sturdy Ability

URPG Stats

Blog Entries

Eeriely enough, Neon and Timpeni both began to hear things. Strange noises of energy flying back and forth and what sounded like a constant tapping on the ground below them. This managed to throw them off for a little qhile, but because of their backgrounds as trainers, they were more than capable of deciphering the sounds of battle.

As they both scrambled to find the source of the noise, they came upon an especially dark area. The ash from the volcano was even blocking out the stars. Suddenly the outline of a person appeared at the edge of Neon and Timpeni's vision. Its arm rose and it pointed at the two of them in the most malevolent manner possible.

Suddenly, a Torchic came sprinting from out of the ash directly at them. Both Neon and Timpeni managed to side step its frontal assault, leaving it to rush back into the ash and disappear. Neon and Timpeni just looked at each other, not entirely sure of what to do or say next. Timpeni, wanting to break the eerie silence, started, "Want to... uh... battle this Torchic?"

"As much as I do enjoy Torchic and their abilities to fight, I think I'll pass on this one if I can," responded Neon.

With that, the ash cleared. And sitting not ten feet away was the Torchic from earlier. It had something in its mouth, but it was too dark for either Neon or Timpeni to figure out. Now came the hard part. Without any sort of cover, how were they supposed to escape the Torchic who obviously wanted a fight.

The Torchic was shocked and severely offended when we tried to leave it alone. Its eyes glowed a fierce, amber red, and it aimed at the floating Forretress above Neon, still floating around, not yet summoned back in its ball- perhaps Neon forgot in all the chaos and confusion.

The Torchic welled up all the heat energy it had into the small, pointed beak it had. The amber burning inside started to emit intense amounts of heat. Then, the Torchic charge, yelling its battle cry at the same time. A huge Flamethrower flew out of its mouth. Forretress immediately dodged, but the heat of 1800 degrees farenheit scorched its body anyway, and ours too. It moaned, starting to realize how Onjx felt like.

I quickly took out my water bottle and sprayed my red ranger hat which caught fire. I looked at Neon. Lucky- not a single area caught fire, though he did look quite hot under the collar- like me.

Forretress barely pulled through the attack before darting back, looking at the Torchic in shock. It was quite a feat for a cute little bird to do such damage in one move. Luckily, no remnants of the fire remained on its body except for the still searing wound.

----

Battle Stats

Forretress♂
    Health: 7%

Torchic

Characters remaining: 7538

----

Pokemon Encountered: Diglett (M, Naughty) Bronzong (Genderless, Calm) Pupitar (???, Rash) Gabite (???, Timid) Onix (M, Gentle) Torchic (???, Adamant)

Total Items:
    Parkballs X3
    Full Heal X3
    Super Potion X5

Total Captured Pokemon
    Diglett (M, Naughty)

Pokemon Stats
    "Honchy" - 100%
    Honchkrow ♂
    Hasty Nature (Impatient)
    Insomnia Ability

"" - 100%
    Metagross
    Clear Body Ability

"" - 100%
    Gastrodon ♀
    Sticky Hold Ability

"Forty" - 7%
    Forretress♂
    Sturdy Ability

URPG Stats

Blog Entries

As Neon and Timpeni tried to escape, the Torchic became infuriated. How dare its opposition leave in the middle of a battle. It let out a screech and immediately got into position. Flames started to grow from its mouth. As it appeared to being to let out another screech, instead, flames came out! They enveloped the Forretress that had been forgotten in the commotion.

Fortress' steel shell heat up immediately, to the point where Neon thought it might melt. It scolded the poor creature inside and left it with barely drive left. Forretress could barely move at this point.

"Damn! Sorry bud. I can't believe you got mixed in with this. I don't really want the Torchic, but now that it attacked you, I won't bother with a pokedoll. Use Pain Split!" commanded Neon.

Forretress immediately put everything it had into its attack. It began to spin until it got up to a solid speed, it then took off hurtling at the Torchic. As it spun quicker and quicker, a mysterious aura began to appear between Forretress and Torchic. As the attack connected, a beam shot out of Torchic and entered Forretress. Forretress immediately felt better. Not perfect, but better.

"Now, Forretress, return!" Neon held out Forretress' pokeball and a red beam circled Forretress, returning it to its safe haven.

"Now. Come on out Gastrodon!"

Torchic felt its health being forced out of its body. A white, misty light, exerting a powerful yet soothing glow was slowly leaking out of the little orange chest it had, pulled by an unseen force. Forretress concentrated, sweating, using his sophisticated mind to work its magic. It was like a tug-of-war, and Torchic was losing. Suddenly, Forretress let loose of the light, making Torchic fall back since its grip on the floating health was so tight, not to mention it was pulling hard. Forretress quickly grabbed its chance and absorbed the light. The burn healed a bit, though not completely. Forretress was albeit satisfied, and Neon was too, sending his little fortress into its ball. He then released a slug-like Pokemon, leaving a slimy patch on where it stood. Its eyes were pale and emotionless, staring at Torchic, who apparently seemed scared of the Pokemon, but reared up and fluffed its feathers, trying to look bigger in a failed attempt to intimidate the larger foe, who was confused at what the Torchic was doing.

Torchic then started to hop and flail, the ember in its body burning fiercely. Its head began to droop, and it went into a slight trance, still dancing in a very cryptic fashion. A green essence surrounded it, and it reminded me that the move was Sword Dance. But there was an unusual aura about it. Not to mention that Adamant Pokemoj hate using added moves. Suddenly, the mist flared a hot lava red before the Torchic screeched a battle cry. The shrill yell sent chills down my spine. It was as if the Torchic was possessed. It tore feathers from its body at an excessive rate, before forcing it to follow wherever its body went. Obviously, the Torchic wasn't bred to know Featherdance. It was forced to inflict damage upon itself, or maybe it was too stubborn to admit it was not winning.

The feathers drifted over to Gastrodon and stuck to her slimy body. It didn't have the soothing trait of most feather dance feathers, but instead it weakened Gastrodon, as if it absorbed her power. Gastrodon drooped, and Torchic raised its head. I immediately knew something was wrong. Its blackened, hollowed eyes were going to haunt me for as long as I remember it. I blinked, and I saw something that made me puke in my mouth.

The Torchic was a corpse, flesh simply hanging on its bones. Its innards were exposed and giving off a foul smell. But I knew this Torchic wasn't dead. The one eye hanging from its sockets still had the black stare, as well as its half-rotted oter eye. Some trace of life, of actual feeling was in them.

The human shaped figure we saw earlier was no where to be seen.

----

Battle Stats

Gastrodon♀

Torchic
    Health: 55%

Characters remaining: 6218

----

Total Items:
    Parkballs X3
    Full Heal X3
    Super Potion X5

Total Captured Pokemon
    Diglett (M, Naughty)

Pokemon Stats
    "Honchy" - 100%
    Honchkrow♂
    Hasty Nature (Impatient)
    Insomnia Ability

"" - 100%
    Metagross
    Clear Body Ability

"" - 100%
    Gastrodon♀
    Sticky Hold Ability

"Forty" - 49%
    Forretress♂
    Sturdy Ability

Last edited by Timpeni; 22nd January 2011 at 08:26 AM.
    URPG Stats

Blog Entries

As Gastrodon came out, it let out a discontented sigh. After its battle with the Diglett, it thought it would be able to take a much longer. It looked around to see exactly what it was being summoned for, not seeing a threat anywhere in the darkness. When its eyes adjusted a tiny bit more, it could see a slight orange tint at the bottom of its vision. When it looked down, it saw its opponent. He was a Torchic who was trying to puff himself up to seem more threatening. If anything, he looked more ridiculous now. Gastrodon merely let out a chuckle at the sight in front of it.

Torchic got infuriated again. How dare his opponent laugh at him. He dropped his act of standing up, and instead began another form of intimidation. It started to dance. Although some may consider this a sign of insanity, Torchic knew exactly what it was doing. It began to move in increasingly violent movements while still maintaining its original hypnotizing movements. Just as the dance seemed to finish, another more violent one started. Torchic ended up ripping its own feathers out, propelling them at Gastrodon. This wasn't only a scare tactic; each feather stuck to Gastrodon making him feel weaker.

As Torchic finally stopped its dancing, Gastrodon was a little urked. Torchic thought it could get away with dancing * and making fun of Gastrodon for this long; he*was wrong. Gastrodon was now roaring to battle and put this little flame chicken out of its misery. Neon was happy to oblige.

"Gastrodon, show Torchic your favorite dance! Just how we practiced," instructed Neon.

Gastrodon began to excecute a perfectly correographed dance, shooting a spurt of water into the air every time it it finished a step. Soon enough, the light from the stars had been blocked out by a forming group of dark clouds. As the dance neared its climax, rain droplets began to fall from the sky. Soon the drizzle of water escalated into a downpour of sorts.

Neon had been more than prepared for this occasion. He hastily pulled an umbrella out of his pack and he propped it open above Timpeni and himself. A smile grew across his face as he watched his Gastrodon execute his commands perfectly, waiting for the final cue to bring the curtain down on this show.

"Alright, step two! Gastrodon use surf!"

As Gastrodon finished the last step of its dance, it leapt into the air and sprayed a quick burst of water at the ground. This blast propelled Gastrodon higher into the air, while also forming a wave for Gastrodon to ride and cushion its fall. Gastrodon easily landed on top of the mass of water, and quickly directed it towards the chicken in question.

Just as the wall of water began to descend on the chicken's position, a beam of moonlight broke through the overcast skies and illuminated the decaying corpse of the Torchic opposing them. It was an undead phenomenon straight out of a ghost story. Neon was glad to get this over and done with so that he could get away from this haunted land as quickly as possible.

The rain didn't seem to bother the zombified Torchic. The deep, glowing light that appeared at the back of its eye holes glowed blood red. The Torchic bore in pain as the Surf hit the small, frail body it possessed. But for some reason, Torchic still stood. The bird was rooted to the ground by an unseen force. I didn't want to meet that unseen force, the thing that was taking over, forcing the bird to fight. But then, I saw something I never knew could happen.

The Torchic ran up with such speed, such strength, it seemed the Torchic absorbed the power of the Surf and doubled it. Or it did. The fire bird was using Counter, a rare egg move only obtained through intensive choice breeding. The kick npsent Gastrodon back several feet, the sticky slime on its 'foot' the only thing in between Gastrodon and flying up from the kick. Gastrodon didn't look too good. The Torchic cried out in triumph, but it wasn't a normal cry. A shrill screamed, that was strong enough to split open the clouds. A ray of sunshine shone on the battlefield, and the choked up surroundings cleared. I gasped when I realized where we were. I didn't dare to edge close to the end. Thank god Gastrodon had the slime on it.

We were on the wide, carved path of the volcano. The big drop was far away, but it was making my heart thump. The magic transported us to this area. But... why? Why up this mountain? My GPS got a signal- finally- and it read "MASTER TRAINER ROUTE- VISITORS NOT ALLOWED". Uh oh. Not that I didn't believe in Neon, the trainer route was easy to breeze through with a Vaporeon. But... it was the amount of ghost sightings here that made me nervous.

----

Battle Stats

Gastrodon♀
    Health: 15%

Torchic
    Health: 9%

Characters remaining: 3214

----

Total Items:
    Parkballs X3
    Full Heal X3
    Super Potion X5

Total Captured Pokemon
    Diglett (M, Naughty)
    Onix (M, Gentle)

Pokemon Stats
    "Honchy" - 100%
    Honchkrow♂
    Hasty Nature (Impatient)
    Insomnia Ability

"" - 100%
    Metagross
    Clear Body Ability

"" - 15%
    Gastrodon♀
    Sticky Hold Ability

"Forty" - 49%
    Forretress♂
    Sturdy Ability

URPG Stats

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast