Individual RP: The Miz - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Individual RP: The Miz

Blog Entries

Default Re: Individual RP: The Miz

With the picture I snagged of Milotic, I'd at least be walking away from here with money regardless. Since I didn't pay to enter the park this time, compliments of a park pass I won, it meant I was up some money, so hey I could live with that.

Maybe it was bad to pass up on Seadra, and Milotic, but I gotta say there weren't many people out there looking for either of those, and I didn't feel like having a second one of both of them sitting around that I'd never use. As I was thinking of this, another Pokemon came our way.

“That Karrablast looks interested in you. Were you after one?” Makina asked

"No thanks. I don't see me using one ever. Let's see if we can get away. If not, you know," I replied, getting ready for an escape.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841
    Stats or something

NBP 9

Ranger Makina Auran

*~~~~~~~~~*

Almost immediately, Eric shook his head. “No thanks. I don't see me using one ever. Let's see if we can get away.”

Unfortunately, Karrablast appeared to take offense towards Eric's decision. As soon as the Trainer made ready to escape, the small Bug-type latched onto his leg as if trying to prevent the human from leaving. Since the wild Pokemon had neither size nor mass going for it though, it was hardly doing anything to deter us from moving on save for now being attached to Eric.

Almost immediately, Eric silently handed Makina a Pokedoll in order to free his leg once more. The Ranger waved the toy at Karrablast to get the creature's attention, though couldn't hold back from grinning as she did so. Even though it was clearly trying its best to get them to stay put, all that was being accomplished was a comical scene. Seeing the Doll, Karrablast let go of Eric and reached out its small stubby arms for the plushie. “Sometimes I wonder if young Pokemon act up simply to get a Doll,” Makina said, shaking her head.

Before they could continue on, a nearby patch of grass began to sparkle with electricity. Moments later, a miniscule yellow Pokemon crawled out, looking over at Karrablast as if jealous that it had received a toy and it did not. Its beady blue eyes were narrowed, and it then turned towards Eric.

“I think you made that Joltik jealous,” Makina said. “Still, Galvantula is a fairly good Pokemon and they have an interesting typing. Want to go for it?”

*~~~~~~~~~*

Trainer Stats:

Trainer Name: Eric, @The Miz;

Area Effects: 12 Encounters remaining, Picture taken (Milotic)

Pokemon Encountered: Torkoal, Numel, Seadra, Azurill, Floatzel, Milotic, Karrablast, Joltik

Pokemon Captured:

CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Stats:

Ambipom

Ability: Technician

Nature: Brave

TM/BM/EM: TM 06 Toxic, TM 45 Thunder Wave, TM 50 Substitute, TM 71 Return, TM 74 Ice Punch, TM 75 Swagger, TM 80 ThunderPunch, TM 85 Fire Punch, TM 90 Water Pulse, TM 95 Taunt, TM 98 Brick Break, TM 102 Aerial Ace, TM 104 Facade, TM 107 Snatch, TM 121 Shadow Claw, TM 135 Grass Knot, TM 137 U-Turn, TM 147 Low Sweep, TM 155 Acrobatics, TM 162 Work Up, BM-Beat Up, BM-Counter, BM-Fake Out, BM-Pursuit, BM-Switcheroo, MT-Double-Edge, MT-Low Kick, MT-Seed Bomb

Dragonite

Ability: Multiscale

Nature: Serious

TM/HM/EM: TM 13 Ice Beam, TM 24 Thunderbolt, TM 26 Earthquake, TM 38 Fire Blast, TM 55 Roar, TM 74 Ice Punch, TM 89 Dragon Claw, TM 98 Brick Break, TM 100 Flamethrower, TM 104 Facade, TM 126 Stone Edge, TM 159 Bulldoze, HM 03 Surf, HM 07 Waterfall, BM-Aqua Jet, BM-Extremespeed, MT-Draco Meteor, MT-Superpower, SM-Heal Bell

Scizor

Nature: Brave TM/HM/EM: TM 06 Toxic, TM 31 Mimic, TM 44 Rest, TM 50 Substitute, TM 53 Curse, TM 59 Hidden Power (Fire), TM 62 Snore, TM 64 Protect, TM 67 Endure, TM 71 Return, TM 75 Swagger, TM 76 Sleep Talk, TM 82 Attract, TM 84 Steel Wing, TM 96 Light Screen, TM 98 Brick Break, TM 104 Facade, TM 109 Roost, TM 114 Fling, TM 137 U-Turn, TM 155 Acrobatics, HM 01 Cut, HM 08 Rock Smash, HM 10 Defog

Items: 2 Park balls 6 Super balls 2 Hyper balls Magnet Ball 5 Super Potion Digital Camera PokePlayer 1x Porygon Voice Disc 1x Litwick Voice Disc 1x Ralts Voice Disc 1x Drilbur Voice Disc 12x Pokedoll Apricorn Box 4x Red Apricorn 3x Yellow Apricorn 2x White Apricorn

*~~~~~~~~~*

Blog Entries

OOC: Male

We attempted to go on, past this Karrablast, though not before it cost me a Pokedoll. Those things were $500 out of my pocket. It's not like I just have a money machine laying around in my house. Though, the odd part was that it had ended up grabbing onto my leg. Now, I had wanted to just drag my leg along the way, with it attached, because it was small, and that would have been easy to do. But I'm sure Makina would have frowned upon that. I don't see why. It wasn't like I was going to throw my leg against a tree, having it hit, so it got off.

Before we got far though, I started seeing some sparks of electricity coming out from a patch of grass. Wasn't really sure why to be honest, but common sense made me figure that it was probably because of a Pokemon. Sure enough a little creature came out from hiding. It was a small, yellow, spider-like Pokemon. It had some big blue eyes...well, at least I think it did anyway. It was so small, that I'd probably step on it if I walked too close, without even realizing.

“I think you made that Joltik jealous. Still, Galvantula is a fairly good Pokemon and they have an interesting typing. Want to go for it?” Makina said.

"How in the world could you even see that thing?" I asked. It was so small, that I wouldn't have noticed it at all. I wasn't even exactly sure how anyone could manage to battle it, given its size.

"Well, I absolutely hate spiders. Honestly, if I could I would smash them all if I could get the chance. Though, this Joltik is the first decent thing that has come my way, and even if I hate spiders, I could probably always find someone who would want to trade for this thing. So I'll go for it," I said, seeing as how this was the first interesting thing to come my way.

"This will be a battle for you, Dragonite," I said, as I tossed its ball into the air. It's been busy for the Dragon lately. It did my last, and only battle in the park, against Litwick, and it also flew me here. It was good to keep its skills sharp, since it could be handy in my gym if I needed it.

"All right, no playing around, since I'm not really sure what this thing is capable of, due to never facing one before. Get going with a Fire Punch," I commanded.

Seemed logical enough. I didn't want to do Flamethrower, since, well, I didn't want flames shooting out wildly in an attempt to hit a small Pokemon. That didn't seem like the best idea.

Fire Punch was like it sounded. Dragonite's fist would turn red in color, before some flames would erupt there, making his fist on fire. He'd then throw a powerful punch at Joltik which, provided it could even hit the thing, would be a decent starting attack, since Bug was weak against it. This battle should have been interesting, to say the least.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841
    Stats or something

BP1 (Vs. Joltik)

Ranger Makina Auran

*~~~~~~~~~*

Upon hearing just what the tiny Pokemon in front of him was supposed to be, Eric acted surprised that it had been identified so easily. “How in the world could you even see that thing?” he said, looking over at Makina.

“It's firing off electricity, and if it was a Galvantula it would be a lot larger.” Makina pointed out. “Plus, no other Pokemon are that small so it's really not that difficult to identify.”

“Well, I absolutely hate spiders. Honestly, if I could I would smash them all if I could get the chance,” Eric replied, causing the Joltik to fire off a few more sparks as if it was saying try it, I dare you. “Though, this Joltik is the first decent thing that has come my way, and even if I hate spiders, I could probably always find someone who would want to trade for this thing. So I'll go for it.”

Seeing that Eric was mulling upon which Pokemon to use for this battle, Makina stepped back a bit to oversee the fight. Beside her, Pierrot floated in place- silent for the moment but the curiosity in his eyes showed that he was eager to see just how this fight would take place.

“This will be a battle for you, Dragonite,” Eric called out, tossing a small sphere in the air to call out the draconic creature.

As Dragonite materialized on the field, the Pokemon looked about as if confused. He had been summoned, but there was no opponent in sight. It wasn't until Joltik let off another spark that the Dragon-type looked down, obviously surprised. Judging from the skeptical look he tossed his Trainer, Dragonite must have never fought such a tiny opponent before.

“All right, no playing around, since I'm not really sure what this thing is capable of due to never facing one before. Get going with a Fire Punch,” Eric commanded once Dragonite had seen his target.

This is going to be interesting, Makina mused, a little surprised at hearing just what move Eric had called out first. Joltik were fragile enough as is, and Dragonite was a fully evolved Pokemon with an impressive amount of power under his belt. If that attack hit dead-on, this battle would be over before it even began.

Fortunately for Joltik, the wild Pokemon appeared to be ready for such an aggressive attack. As soon as Dragonite's right fist began to develop a wreath of flames around the appendage, the Bug-type moved in a small yellow blur and landed an impressive jab at the dragon's midsection, startling Dragonite.

Appearing annoyed that he had been struck with a cheap shot right off the bat, Dragonite began to swing wildly as he tried to hit what had to be the size of a gnat for him. Surprisingly, one of his swipes managed to strike home and a tiny form hit the ground. While it looked far from hurt, meaning it had been a glancing blow, this was fortunate as it meant that the Bug-type was still in the fight.

Joltik did not stay idle long, however. Once it had regained its bearings, a light blue light began to emanate from the creature and yet more electricity began to gather around it. Judging from the fact that the Pokemon was gathering the electricity together rather than firing off bolts like most Electric-type moves, this had to be Charge Beam.

*~~~~~~~~~*

Pokemon Stats:

Serious Male Dragonite: 95%, used Fire Punch

??? Male Joltik: 82%, used Sucker Punch, using Charge Beam

*~~~~~~~~~*

Trainer Stats:

Trainer Name: Eric, @The Miz;

Area Effects: 12 Encounters remaining, Picture taken (Milotic)

Pokemon Encountered: Torkoal, Numel, Seadra, Azurill, Floatzel, Milotic, Karrablast, Joltik

Pokemon Captured:

CC since last Encounter: 2752/9000

Pokemon Stats:

Ambipom

TM/BM/EM: TM 06 Toxic, TM 45 Thunder Wave, TM 50 Substitute, TM 71 Return, TM 74 Ice Punch, TM 75 Swagger, TM 80 ThunderPunch, TM 85 Fire Punch, TM 90 Water Pulse, TM 95 Taunt, TM 98 Brick Break, TM 102 Aerial Ace, TM 104 Facade, TM 107 Snatch, TM 121 Shadow Claw, TM 135 Grass Knot, TM 137 U-Turn, TM 147 Low Sweep, TM 155 Acrobatics, TM 162 Work Up, BM-Beat Up, BM-Counter, BM-Fake Out, BM-Pursuit, BM-Switcheroo, MT-Double-Edge, MT-Low Kick, MT-Seed Bomb

Dragonite

Ability: Multiscale

Nature: Serious

TM/HM/EM: TM 13 Ice Beam, TM 24 Thunderbolt, TM 26 Earthquake, TM 38 Fire Blast, TM 55 Roar, TM 74 Ice Punch, TM 89 Dragon Claw, TM 98 Brick Break, TM 100 Flamethrower, TM 104 Facade, TM 126 Stone Edge, TM 159 Bulldoze, HM 03 Surf, HM 07 Waterfall, BM-Aqua Jet, BM-Extremespeed, MT-Draco Meteor, MT-Superpower, SM-Heal Bell

Scizor

TM/HM/EM: TM 06 Toxic, TM 31 Mimic, TM 44 Rest, TM 50 Substitute, TM 53 Curse, TM 59 Hidden Power (Fire), TM 62 Snore, TM 64 Protect, TM 67 Endure, TM 71 Return, TM 75 Swagger, TM 76 Sleep Talk, TM 82 Attract, TM 84 Steel Wing, TM 96 Light Screen, TM 98 Brick Break, TM 104 Facade, TM 109 Roost, TM 114 Fling, TM 137 U-Turn, TM 155 Acrobatics, HM 01 Cut, HM 08 Rock Smash, HM 10 Defog

Items: 2 Park balls 6 Super balls 2 Hyper balls Magnet Ball 5 Super Potion Digital Camera PokePlayer 1x Porygon Voice Disc 1x Litwick Voice Disc 1x Ralts Voice Disc 1x Drilbur Voice Disc 12x Pokedoll Apricorn Box 4x Red Apricorn 3x Yellow Apricorn 2x White Apricorn

*~~~~~~~~~*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12