Individual RP: MidnightGhost - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Individual RP: MidnightGhost

Default Re: Individual RP: MidnightGhost

@KantoMasta;

Metagross slammed its glowing arm down heavily onto the small yellow duck, sending it flying backwards slightly. The Psyduck let out a cry of its name as it stood back up onto its webbed feet, clasping its head. His face was scrunched up in pain, it still looked absolutely ridiculous, and I just wanted to laugh at it.

Then, the little yellow duck began running towards Metagross and I, and we both stood there, flabbergasted. That things got guts, I thought to myself, either that or its absolutely insane. Running towards something almost three times the size of it, that's just punched it a couple feet back.

It kept on running and running, gaining no speed at all. If anything, the Psyduck looked like it was getting slower. Al turned and looked at me, and we both burst into laughter. Or at least what looked like a laugh from a steel type Pokémon. The small duck ran straight past us both and dived into the water and kept diving deeper and deeper, further out into the lake. My laughter died out, I was still confused as to what the Psyduck's strategy was. Maybe it was trying to run away.

Metagross turned back to the water, waiting for a command. I was thinking of bringing it back out of the water, and Al must have picked up on my thoughts. With him being a psychic Pokémon, he could do that easily. The steel type's eyes began to glow a light purple again as he searched the water to bring out the duck.

“When you bring it out with Psychic, throw it away from the water and hit it with Bullet Punch again!”

I turned my back to the water, no longer concerned with the cowardly duck and instead began speaking to Damian. “Do you reckon it's trying to run away, or something?" I asked him.
    http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p226/Only_Emma/MGGW2.png
    Credit to the awesome EmBreon for the siggy. Get one for yourself here!
    Used to be MidnightGhost

[
    @MidnightGhost
    Ranger: Gaius Tyrannius
    Trainer: Geofferey Keeper
    Area: Great Lakes
    BP #1
    /--\

A new ranger had just requested that he be relieved of his current run out on the Great Lakes. Of the eight or so rangers that did the runs I was one of the two on call for the day. I typed in that I would take the park run and grabbed my equipment from the walls in my office. I made sure that I had everything ready to go, called out my Alakazam, and him teleport me to the place where Damian Hikotori was waiting with his trainer.

In the space of a second I was whisked from office to the open and watery range of the Great Lakes. I arrived just in time to see a Metagross and Psyduck battling it out against one another. I exchanged greetings with Damian and turned to the battle, I would introduce myself to the trainer after the battle.

I owned a Metagross and a Golduck, the evolved form of Psyduck, so I wanted to see how the battle would shape out. The Metagross’s eyes were glowing a rich purple, indicating it was drawing on its Psychic abilities, but I didn’t spot the Metagross using its powers on the Psyduck, which meant that it was searching for the Pokemon. Suddenly, from the lake in front of Metagross, Psyduck surfaced from the water like a jet. Surrounded by a cloak of water. the Psyduck rammed Metagross in its face. I heard a ringing from this distance and knew that Psyduck had landed a solid hit.

Before it could retreat, though, the Metagross lashed out with a clawed fist, striking the Psyduck on its bill and sending the Pokemon reeling. Psyduck stumbled back and squawked its outrage at the Steel type. This would be an interesting fight indeed.

//--\\

[u]Battle Stats[/i]

Metagross 57.14%{Used Bullet Punch}
    VS
    Psyduck 67.43%{Used Dive}

RUN ENDED BY REQUEST

Trainer Info

Name: Geofferey Keeper
    Trainer Items: ParkBalls x 8, Superball x 2, Hyperball x 2
    Area Effects: 13 Encounters Remaining |
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Seel ??? | M Psyduck ???
    Pokemon Captured:
    CC since last encounter: 4,633 | 9,000

Pokemon Stats:
    Quiet | Genderless | Metagross @ Clear Body w/ EMs: None | 100%

Gentle | Male | Charizard @ Blaze w/ EMs: None | 100%

Last edited by AmericanTreeFrog; 30th November 2012 at 12:45 PM.
    League of Legends SN: ATF Crysis

Okay, I kind of wanna drop this to go somewhere else. Seeing as I'm not entirely sure where I would post to drop it, just gonna post here and in the Abandoned Run section too.
    http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p226/Only_Emma/MGGW2.png
    Credit to the awesome EmBreon for the siggy. Get one for yourself here!
    Used to be MidnightGhost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12