Individual RP: MaverickKaiser - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Individual RP: MaverickKaiser

追放されたバカ

Default Re: Individual RP: MaverickKaiser

"Flying now? Hrm Flying and Steel. Reminds me of a Skarmory. Thank god you don't have that ability friend!" he chuckled as he was analyzing the floating Pokemon even more. How could it be hit by ground moves even while its levitating then Magnet Rise, still levitate and not be hit. These were the things that kept him up at night. The Porygon2 managed to Magnet Rise in case Truck decided to use an Earthquake attack. Truck was more so Focusing on his Amnesia attack. While doing that, he quickly switched into a Harden as his body would completely get pointy. Defense was boosted as well so that was a awesome come back. Porygon2 released out a Charge Beam that released around the Snorlax's body as he rushed the Porygon2 with a glowing fist, striking it with a powerful Brick Break. Watching, Kiryu shielded his eyes from the massive Thunder attack released by the virtual Pokemon. He watched as the Snorlax recoiled and shook himself off. The Amnesia was doing fairly well at boosting his Special Defensive qualities. The Thunder wasn't as bad as it normally would have.

Kiryu went through his PokeDex and looked up all of the Special Attacks that Porygon2 knew. It was quite a lot although his Physical wasn't anything to frown upon. Smiling, Kiryu retracted the top screen of his PokeDex and sighed. This was a difficult choice to make next. Then Kiryu had an amazing idea. Is he had Truck charge up and concentrate his Yawn attack and make it slightly more solid, he could spit it out faster and possibly get the Sleep status to have a greater chance to occur. Smiling, Kiryu gave the command to Truck but it would take some time for it to fully occur so that would require some time. Truck was concentrating but also aware as well. Knowing he could be attacked at any moment, Kiryu was prepared to give him some type of protection again it. "Truck, focus on that concentrated Yawn but then use Stockpile twice then nail it right between the eyes with a Fire Punch!. Once done, let him have the Yawn!" Truck began to gulp and work on his Stockpile while the Yawn was concentrating in his stomach.

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Flying now? Hmm, Flying and Steel. Reminds me of a Skarmory. Thank God you don't have that ability, friend!" Kiryu muttered under his voice. I wasn't entirely sure what he meant, but maybe the muttering helped him concentrate. It usually helped me to concentrate, anyway.

Kiryu pulled his Pokedex out again and scrolled through a list of the Porygon2's moves. He must have been looking for something, although I certainly didn't know what it was. The list must have given him an idea though, because the gentle smile that he usually wore returned.

"Truck, focus on that concentrated Yawn but then use Stockpile twice then nail it right between the eyes with a Fire Punch. Once done, let him have the Yawn," Kiryu called out.

I was slightly confused and worried by this order, but Kiryu seemed to know what he was doing. It was an awfully long list of commands, and I'd never heard of this "concentrated Yawn" before. Still, Truck didn't seem phased by the long list of orders, so he might have been trained to obey commands in this manner.

Truck inhaled deeply, and pink bubbles gathered around his mouth, turning into one large bubble. Instead of launching the Yawn, however, Truck began focusing on Stockpiling his energy. His large stomach rumbled as it filled up, and the Yawn bubble continued to grow. The Porygon2 decided that it was time to act - a red laser light was emitted from its left eye, and the laser settled square in the middle of the Snorlax's belly.

The Snorlax rushed forwards, and as he did so some flames surrounded his fist, and they flared up from around his wrist. As the Fire Punch approached, however, something strange happened. A cream-coloured shield extended from the Porygon2's body, and as Truck's fist passed through the shield half of the flames were extinguished. Still, the punch had enough force to knock the cybernetic Pokemon backwards.

It turned out, however, that misfortune ordained the knock-back. Truck launched the super-powerful Yawn towards the Porygon2, but because of Yawn's slow movement speed and the Porygon2's earlier Agility, the cyber Pokemon was able to respond. It quickly created five copies and all of them blurred away from the bubble. When it popped, none of Porygon2 were within the blast zone. Furthermore, all the Porygon2 launched a retaliatory blast of electricity. It was huge - what looked like a waterfall of electricity crashed down on Truck from all directions. When the attack finished, the Porygon2 started zipping around crazily, all following different paths, and I saw that Truck's arms and legs were spasming a little bit. It looked like he had been paralyzed by the Porygon2's vicious attack.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

??? Genderless Porygon2[STEEL]: 63%, DEF+1, SATK+1, MR-2 (used Lock-On, Double Team, Zap Cannon)

Lax Male Snorlax: 62%, DEF+1, SDEF+2, STOCK+2, PRZ (used Stockpile, Stockpile, Fire Punch, Yawn)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Kiryu Kaiser
    Area Effects: 10 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Mareep(?), ??? Grimer(?), ??? Luxio(?), ??? Shinx(?), ??? Porygon2(G)
    Pokemon Captured: N/A
    CC since last Encounter: 11249 / 35000

Pokemon Statistics:

Lax Male Snorlax [Nicknamed Truck] 100% (Brick Break, Counter, Curse, Earthquake, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Protect, Return, Selfdestruct, Substitute, Thunder Punch, Strength, Surf, Seed Bomb, Outrage, Whirlwind, Zen Headbutt <Thick Fat Ability>)

Hardy Male Swampert [Nicknamed HydroTerra] 100% (HP Flying, Waterfall, Surf, Focus Punch, Stone Edge, Ice Beam, Brick Break, Stealth Rock, Toxic, Roar, Attract, Rock Tomb, Sleep Talk, Rest, Avalanche, Curse, Refresh, Mirror Coat, Counter <Torrent Ability>)

Item Statistics

1x Hyper Ball, 1x Full Heals, 2x Super ball, 4x Max Potions, 1x Full Restore, 2 Max Revives, Fragrance, 2x hyper relaxing fragrances, 1x Camera ,1x Pokeplayer, 1x Druddigon Disk, 1x Steel Repellent, Apricorn Box, 2x Yellow Apricorn

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

追放されたバカ

"Damn paralyzing." he said frowning as he watched the big mound of fat spasming as he backed away and hoped that he could get some type of move out. He went to go ahead and looked up Snorlax so he could get a better advantage on it.

Snorlax is the heaviest species of all known Pokémon, with some weighing more than 1,000 pounds. It's hunger isn't satisfied until it consumes 900 pounds of food. Then it goes back to sleep. Snorlax's typical day consists of nothing more than eating and sleeping. It is such a docile Pokémon that there are children who use its big belly as a place to play. When its belly is full, it becomes too lethargic to even lift a finger, so it is safe to bounce on its belly.

"Hrm, how can I counter that..." he said as he said as he scrolled through it some more and came up to his list of moves. Then he came up with a better idea. "Heheh I didn't think of this before. It may be slow but I think I can swap this out. GET ON OUT HYDROTERRA!" he said, recalling the Snorlax, who seemed relieved to be called back. His sent out his other Pokemon, Hydroterra, who was an invaluable asset on his team. The Pokedex scanned him unwillingly and called out via headphone.

Swampert, the Mud Fish Pokémon. Swampert is the evolved form of Marshtomp. It is able to easily drag large stone weighing over 1 ton. It is also able to see through cloudy waters and detect approaching storms with its fin.t can swim while towing a large ship. It bashes down foes with a swing of its thick arms.Its arms are rock-hard. With one swing, they can batter down its foe. It makes its nests at beautiful beaches.

"Must be referring to Hammer Arm and Rock Smash," he muttered and smiled. This should work just nicely. The Swampert was very wateresque. He colors were primarily blue, black and orange. He has a huge cobalt blue-colored body and massive, three-fingered open palms that seemed to be able to grab things. Being physically strong, it can take on most foes and not have to worry about weakening in battle. Being able to tow a ship is just ungodly. He was ready as the Swampert let out a mighty roar and stood on it's hind legs.

"Ok Hydro, Ice Beam then Hammer Arm it into the wall." he yelled as a bright blue orb of energy formed in his mouth and compressed.

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Damn paralysis," Kiryu swore. He continued to mutter under his breath for a few seconds but I couldn't pick up any of it. He started fiddling around with his PokeDex so I figured that he was trying to decide what to do next. After consulting with the small red machine for a couple minutes, the ninja came to a decision.

"I didn't think of this before," he laughed. "It may be slow but I think I can swap this out. GET ON OUT HYDROTERRA!"

Kiryu held out his Snorlax's PokeBall and returned it. Before it turned all red I could swear that the Snorlax had a look of relief on his face. I think that both Snorlax and Kiryu had underestimated just how much of a fight this Porygon2 would put up.

Once Truck was returned to his ball, Kiryu threw out a different one. The usual white light revealed a Swampert, one of my favourites. My Starter Pokemon was a Mudkip, and he too had since evolved into a powerful Swampert. Hopefully this second Pokemon would have better luck against the Porygon2 than Truck had.

The Wild Pokemon eyed over its new opponent and began jinking from side to side quickly. I didn't quite realise what it was doing until I noticed that it was moving faster than normal. It was stretching out its muscles or calibrating its antrigravity fields or doing whatever it did that made itself faster. Unfortunately for Kiryu, both of his chosen Pokemon were very slow, so if he didn't get on top of the Porygon2 it'd fly circles around him.

Kiryu finished consulting his PokeDex and he looked up at HydroTerra. "Okay Hydro, Ice Beam then Hammer Arm it into the wall," he commanded.

HydroTerra opened his mouth and a light blue energy beam blasted quickly out of his mouth. It whipped towards and struck the duck-like Pokemon's side. A growth of ice crystals erupted on the cyber Pokemon, ruining its balance and causing it to crash to the ground. HydroTerra didn't miss a beat - he ran forwards and picked up the Porygon2 before slamming it into the wall. I winced, knowing exactly how much physical might Swampert had. That would have hurt a lot, especially considering Porygon2's typing.

Nothing happened for a few seconds. Then, I noticed a bright white light starting to emanate from behind HydroTerra's large fists, and suddenly the Water-type was sent flying into the air by a massive white blast of energy. The Swampert sailed through the air and landed with a crash amongst a group of computers. I looked over at the Porygon2 in awe, astonished that it could summon such pure might. However, it looked to me like it was getting tired. It was hovering low over the ground, and its beak seemed to be drooping a little bit. This might be the perfect chance for Kiryu to counter-attack.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

??? Genderless Porygon2[STEEL]: 46%, DEF+1, SATK+1, SPD+2, MR-2 (Agility, Hyper Beam)

Hardy Male Swampert: 82%, SPD-1 (used Ice Beam, Hammer Arm)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Kiryu Kaiser
    Area Effects: 10 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Mareep(?), ??? Grimer(?), ??? Luxio(?), ??? Shinx(?), ??? Porygon2(G)
    Pokemon Captured: N/A
    CC since last Encounter: 13523 / 35000

Pokemon Statistics:

Lax Male Snorlax [Nicknamed Truck] 62%, PAR (Brick Break, Counter, Curse, Earthquake, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Protect, Return, Selfdestruct, Substitute, Thunder Punch, Strength, Surf, Seed Bomb, Outrage, Whirlwind, Zen Headbutt <Thick Fat Ability>)

Hardy Male Swampert [Nicknamed HydroTerra] ACTIVE (HP Flying, Waterfall, Surf, Focus Punch, Stone Edge, Ice Beam, Brick Break, Stealth Rock, Toxic, Roar, Attract, Rock Tomb, Sleep Talk, Rest, Avalanche, Curse, Refresh, Mirror Coat, Counter <Torrent Ability>)

Item Statistics

1x Hyper Ball, 1x Full Heals, 2x Super ball, 4x Max Potions, 1x Full Restore, 2 Max Revives, Fragrance, 2x hyper relaxing fragrances, 1x Camera ,1x Pokeplayer, 1x Druddigon Disk, 1x Steel Repellent, Apricorn Box, 2x Yellow Apricorn

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12