Individual RP: LS the Door Mat - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Individual RP: LS the Door Mat

LS-

Default Re: Individual RP: LS the Door Mat

@Nitro

As Weavile continued to taunt the opponent, I looked at the Litwick and it looked PISSED.
    “Maybe now, this battle can get more interested,” I said to myself.

Litwick looked like it was about to explode, I’ve never seen a Pokémon look so angry before. The Litwick seemed to be charging some other kind of move, and before I could mumble anything out, Weavile began backing away. The Litwick seemed like it was expecting it and began using a different move.
    Fire surrounded Litwicks body and he began dashing towards Weavile, it happened so fast, I thought Weavile could not react in time but as the smoke cleared out I could see that the Weavile took a hit to the side and with that, the candle Pokémon simply looked faster.

“Wow that was a close one. You alright Weavile?” I asked, he nodded in response and I noticed a small burn mark on his side. This battle needs to end soon.

“Weavile, we’re done being nice! Go for a Night Slash and make it count!” I yelled at my Weavile. The Weavile jumped up and began sprinting towards the Litwick. Even though it had a speed boost, Weavile was still faster.

Blog Entries

BP-4: Weavile VS Litwick

Ranger John Webster Shay

OOC: @LS the Door Mat

"Wow, that was a close one," Mike remarked. "You alright, Weavile?"

Weavile nodded, but he was still clearly a little shaken up. Mike took on a more serious expression, and from the looks of things, he was ready to get on the offensive.

"Weavile, we’re done being nice! Go for a Night Slash and make it count!" Mike called. Weavile nodded, and his claw was immediately enveloped by dark energy. He began dashing at Litwick with his claw outstretched and ready to strike. I recalled he had two Attack boosts, meaning this blow could deal quite a bit of damage.

Litwick tried avoiding the attack - from the look on his face, he must've known he couldn't afford to take this hit. However, even with his Speed boost, the Pokemon couldn't outspeed Weavile. Weavile landed a solid hit on Litwick's side, and the feisty Ghost-type fell backwards.

"Litwick!" he cried.

Weavile backed off, keeping his Trainer's warning in mind. However, it looked like Litwick was too hurt to retaliate this time around. We waited a few moments, and Litwick slowly returned to a base. He looked very shaken up, though he should be very grateful that he was only struck on the side and not somewhere where the hit may even have knocked him out. I suppose Mike should've been grateful for that too, but then again, it was Weavile's decision where to strike and he would know much better than to knock Litwick out.

Litwick exhaled, then made his move. At first, I didn't notice what he was doing. However, I realized he was shrinking! Litwick was using Minimize! It was smart, as this move increased his Evasion and made him much harder to hit. Against a hard hitter like Weavile, this was an intelligent move to make.

Battle Statistics
    Weavile VS Litwick
    Weavile: 82% ATT+2, used Night Slash
    Litwick: 69% SPE+1 EVA+1, used Minimize

Trainer Information
    Name: Mike Hawkburns
    Pokemon Encountered: Pignite, Heatmor, Litwick (Male) ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???
    Pokemon Captured: N/A
    Character Count Since Last Encounter: 4925/15000
    Park Items:
    Pokeplayer
    Litwick Voice Disc (2 uses left)
    1x Park ball
    1x Superball
    2x Hyperball

Pokemon Information

Pokemon: Scizor (100%)
    Nickname: N/A
    Ability: Technician
    Nature: Adamant
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: (U-Turn TM)(Light Screen TM)(Rain Dance TM)(Brick Break TM)(Substitute TM)(Protect TM)(Roost TM)(Acrobatics TM)(Bug Bite MT)(Superpower MT)(Baton Pass BM)(Strength HM)(Rock Smash HM)

Pokemon: Weavile (100%)
    Ability: Pressure
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: (Ice Punch TM)(Surf HM)(X-Scissor TM)(Sword Dance TM)(Brick Break TM)(Substitute TM)(Fake Out BM)(Reflect BM)(Moonlight SM)

I GOT MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, FUCK A BANK ACCOUNT - SOULJA BOY

[18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

[URPG Chat]
    3:44:43 (silverxchrome) Nitro is attractive. Source: I'm a girl.

LS-

@Nitro

I looked at John in confusion. The Litwick began minimizing itself. It became so small that you can barely see it.

“Isn’t Taunt supposed to stop those kinds of moves from happening?” I asked John.

“It doesn’t matter,” I said to myself. This was just a minor setback. Weavile has the eyes of a hawk, he can hit a Pokémon, no matter the size.

“Weavile, you can basically just stomp on it now! And we have a move that is guaranteed to hit every time!” I told the Weavile. He nodded in return and knew what I was about to say.

“This Litwick is pretty smart, but so am I… Weavile use feint attack!” I yelled. This was a great move simply for the fact that it cannot miss. The Weavile began to focus his mind, and then he disappeared. He was nowhere to be seen on the battlefield. The Litwick was looking around for the Weavile. He had a look of anger and anxiety. There were a few silent seconds until the Weavile reappeared right infront of the Litwick and struck it.

Blog Entries

BP-5: Weavile VS Litwick

Ranger John Webster Shay

OOC: @LS the Door Mat Oh fuck sorry I totally forgot about Taunt. q_q

Mike laughed. "Weavile, you can basically just stomp on it now! And we have a move that is guaranteed to hit every time!"

I raised an eyebrow inquisitively. In spite of this new hurdle, Mike didn't seem to be bothered. I wondered which attack he had in mind. I figured that this should be plenty interesting.

"This Litwick is pretty smart, but so am I… Weavile use Faint Attack!" Mike shouted. Weavile instantly disappeared.

Ah, I understood now. I didn't own a Weavile, so my knowledge of their moveset was limited. However, it made sense that they learned Faint Attack. Faint Attack was, like Mike said, an attack that never missed. It could certainly be blocked, but I found it hard to believe that a Minimized Litwick would be capable of doing that. This was an intelligent move by Mike.

Weavile reappeared behind Litwick. The Pokemon heard Weavile scratch the ground behind it and began to turn, but he had no chance of doing anything before Weavile struck. Weavile swiped Litwick, and he was knocked backwards. A nasty grin poked at Weavile's lips - another successful attack.

Litwick shook it off, and locked eyes with Weavile. He seemed to be upset, as though this battle wasn't going quite the way he had hoped. Well, that seemed pretty obvious in my mind. He was not in a very friendly situation, all things considered.

A large ball of purple energy gathered in front of Litwick's mouth. This was Shadow Ball, a very popular Ghost-type move. I was surprised to see Litwick use it on Weavile, a Dark-type Pokemon who could take Ghost-type attacks without taking too much damage. However, untrained wild Pokemon did sometimes make questionable decisions in battle.

Shadow Ball flew towards Weavile. Weavile had a brief window to do something about it, but it would have to be the right decision, otherwise it could backfire.

Battle Statistics
    Weavile VS Litwick
    Weavile: 82% ATT+2, used Faint Attack
    Litwick: 55% SPE+1 EVA+1 TAUNT2, using Shadow Ball

Trainer Information
    Pokemon Encountered: Pignite, Heatmor, Litwick (Male) ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???
    Character Count Since Last Encounter: 5896/15000
    Park Items:
    Pokeplayer
    1x Park ball
    1x Superball
    2x Hyperball

Pokemon Information

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: (U-Turn TM)(Light Screen TM)(Rain Dance TM)(Brick Break TM)(Substitute TM)(Protect TM)(Roost TM)(Acrobatics TM)(Bug Bite MT)(Superpower MT)(Baton Pass BM)(Strength HM)(Rock Smash HM)

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: (Ice Punch TM)(Surf HM)(X-Scissor TM)(Sword Dance TM)(Brick Break TM)(Substitute TM)(Fake Out BM)(Reflect BM)(Moonlight SM)

[18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

[URPG Chat]

LS-

@Nitro

The Weavile struck Litwick and knocked the Pokémon backwards, Weavile smirked at the Pokémon, awaiting his move.

The Litwick regained stance and starred at the Weavile with a deep look of hatred.

The Litwick began charging a large dark ball. I knew exactly what was coming; I can guarantee it’s a shadow ball

“It shouldn’t do that much damage,” I said to myself “Let’s just hope Weavile can at least try to dodge it,”
    Shadow ball was a ghost type move, those moves are not very effective on dark type Pokémon..

“Weavile, try to get past that Shadow ball using Ice Shard! You can do it!” I yelled at the Pokémon.

“Ice shard had a higher priority, Weavile should be able to dodge it since he’s moving at such a fast speed,” Mike thought to himself.

Blog Entries

BP-6: Weavile VS Litwick

Ranger John Webster Shay

OOC: @LS the Door Mat

"Weavile, try to get past that Shadow Ball using Ice Shard! You can do it!" Mike commanded. His plan was speed, then - he was trying to use a priority move to get Litwick while simultaneously getting Weavile out of harm's way.

Weavile elegantly formed icy projectiles and tossed them in Litwick's direction. Litwick tried to dodge, but most of the shards of ice still smashed into Litwick. However, he was a Fire-type that naturally resisted Ice-type moves, so I doubted he had taken too much damage from the attack.

Still, Mike accomplished what he had hoped to do with the Ice Shard, more or less. Litwick's aim fell off as he was struck, and the Shadow Ball began swerving around wildly. It still clipped Weavile on the shoulder, but that looked like it would cause very little damage to Weavile to me.

So, both Pokemon ended up taking very little damage. A slow pace here would play in Mike's favor, as Weavile was a much tougher Pokemon than Litwick and could easily outlast the candle if it were a matter of holding out.

Litwick sniffed. He could see things were not going too well in his corner, so he decided to do something about it. He breathed out a purple gas into the air. It was very thin, but it rapidly approached and ensnared Mike's Weavile. He didn't look too bothered by the attack, but I noticed his body relaxing.

This must be Clear Smog - a weak attack, but one that eliminated all of the user's stat boosts. Litwick was putting Weavile back on to his own level and eliminating Weavile's Attack boosts. It was a very intelligent move, since those Attack boosts would definitely be a pain in the ass otherwise.

I looked at Litwick. His face seemed much more calm than it had been recently. I recalled that Weavile's Taunt should be ending right around now, so I guess this was that moment. This was a big moment in the battle - with Taunt no longer around to restrict Litwick and Weavile's Attack boosts gone, there could be a major momentum shift in the battle. Mike needed to handle this carefully.

Battle Statistics
    Weavile VS Litwick
    Weavile: 75%, used Ice Shard
    Litwick: 50% SPE+1 EVA+1, used Clear Smog

Trainer Information
    Character Count Since Last Encounter: 6653/15000
    Park Items:
    Pokeplayer
    1x Park ball
    1x Superball
    2x Hyperball

Pokemon Information

[URPG Chat]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12