Individual RP: Lightning Topaz - Page 7

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Individual RP: Lightning Topaz

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

Default Re: Individual RP: Lightning Topaz

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Maya looked around hurriedly, trying to find a place to hide. She moved over to a heavy-built tree that had a large hollow. Probably made by a Skuntank or something to hide from a particularly vicious rainstorm.

"Let's try hiding in this tree first!" Maya called, and we hurried inside. We pulled the shrubs nearby in front of the opening, and I put my finger over my hand, silently asking both Maya and Lita to be quiet.

The roaring got louder, and I began to hear crashing too. I ever so slightly poked my head out of the hollow, and I saw the Slaking thumping down the path. It was looking from side to side as it went, so I pulled Maya as far back into the tree as possible. If needed, I would fight the Slaking off, but I'd prefer to avoid that.

After a few breathless minutes, the roaring seemed to have ceased. I took a quick look out of the hollow, and I couldn't see the Slaking anywhere. I motioned for Maya to come out.

As she did so, a glowing green Celebi swooped down and around us, inspecting us.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Maya
    Area Effects: 1 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Celebi; ??? Whismur(?); ??? Illumise(?); ??? Meowth(?); ??? Spinarak(?); ??? Beautifly(?); ??? Venomoth(?); ??? Weepinbell(?); ??? Stunky(?); ??? Slaking(?); ??? Kecleon(?); ??? Granbull(?); ??? Slaking(?); Celebi
    Pokemon Captured: Rash Meowth(F)
    CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Modest Female Pichu[Nicknamed Lita] 75% <currently out of Ball> (<Static Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x6
    Full Heal x3

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

Brock's Pikachu LightningTopaz's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

We waited for what seemed like an eternity as the Slaking looked for us. When it actually passed where we were, I rolled myself into a ball to hide my presence further. That appeared to work, as Chainy peeked out a few seconds later and motioned to me that the coast was clear.

I carefully claimed from the hollow...and gasped as Celebi again appeared before me. "Um...thanks for protecting us?" I stammered. I wasn't sure if Celebi had been protecting us or not, but it made sense to at least give him a thank you.

"Pi pichu pi pi chu." Lita agreed, giving a little bow to Celebi.
    My URPG stats: Maya's status

SuBuWriMo status: 28,103 words in all!

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Maya thanked Celebi for protecting us from the Slaking. I wasn't sure that it had, but it didn't hurt, I suppose.

Lita squeaked some greetings and bowed. The Celebi tinkled with laughter and placed a little kiss on the Pichu's cheek. It then waved its hand off to the side, and a little baby Whismur shyly walked into the clearing from behind a set of rocks. The Celebi flew over to the Whismur and placed a hand on its shoulder before tinkling and pointing at Maya.

"I think it wants you to take care of this Whismur," I said to Maya. "Do you want to try and capture it?"

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 0 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Celebi; ??? Whismur(?); ??? Illumise(?); ??? Meowth(?); ??? Spinarak(?); ??? Beautifly(?); ??? Venomoth(?); ??? Weepinbell(?); ??? Stunky(?); ??? Slaking(?); ??? Kecleon(?); ??? Granbull(?); ??? Slaking(?); Celebi; ??? Whismur(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 584

Pokemon Statistics:

Modest Female Pichu[Nicknamed Lita] 75% <currently out of Ball> (<Static Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x6
    Full Heal x3

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

Blog Entries

Celebi laughed when he heard Lita's thank you and gave her a little kiss on the cheek, making her giggle as he hurried off. We then saw a baby Whismur that looked lost emerge from behind some rocks. Celebi flew over and made a gesture that I assumed meant that he wanted me to take care of it.

"What do you think, Lita?" I asked.

"Pichu." Lita replied, shaking her head no. "Pi pichu pichu pi pi chu pichu!

"Lita says that while she does not desire to adopt the Whismur, I would like to capture it anyway in hopes of finding an owner that is suited for it." I explained to Celebi and the Whismur. "Unless its parents are somewhere close by."

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: What gender would you like the Whismur to be?

~~~~~

"Lita says that while she does not desire to adopt the Whismur, I would like to capture it anyway in hopes of finding an owner that is suited for it." Maya replied. "Unless its parents are somewhere close by."

The Celebi shook its head sadly. It then whizzed around the Whismur a couple times, kissed Maya on the cheek, then flew off into the woods.

I was happy with Maya's choice. Obviously something had happened to this Whismur's parents, and Celebi knew that I wouldn't be allowed to save the baby Pokemon. So it brought the Whismur to Maya, the only person who could save it. And even though she didn't particularly want it, she would look after it until it found the Trainer it belongs with.

The Whismur shakily walked out into the center of the clearing. Even though Maya didn't particularly want to catch it, she would still have to battle to do so. It began squeaking repeatedly in a high-pitched voice. I had auto-sealing earpieces in, so sound-based Pokemon attacks wouldn't bother me. But the main strength behind sound-based moves was that they could sometimes confuse and distract Trainers in addition to their Pokemon.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

Modest Female Pichu: 75%

??? ??? Whismur: 100% (using Supersonic)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Pokemon Encountered: Celebi; ??? Whismur(?); ??? Illumise(?); ??? Meowth(?); ??? Spinarak(?); ??? Beautifly(?); ??? Venomoth(?); ??? Weepinbell(?); ??? Stunky(?); ??? Slaking(?); ??? Kecleon(?); ??? Granbull(?); ??? Slaking(?); Celebi; ??? Whismur(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 1229

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x6
    Full Heal x3

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Blog Entries

(I have no preference, since I'm not going to name it)

Celebi gave me a little kiss, then flew off into the woods, leaving me and Lita to battle the Whismur.

It started with the distictive keening cries of Supersonic. While Chainy had earplugs to tune out the noise, Lita was nearly thrown backwards at the initial screech. I could see her gritting her little teeth struggling to resist the confusion.

"Come on! You can do it!" I called in support. I watched to see if she would be confused or if she would pull through.

After a few tense seconds, the screeching stopped, and Lita appeared none the worse for wear--I decided to see if she was confused by ordering an attack. "Lita! Try Thunder Wave!"

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Come on, you can do it!" Maya called out to Lita as the supersonic waves echoed throughout the clearing. Lita gritted her teeth and held her ears down to her body, but she didn't seem confused, more like irritated.

The Whismur stopped squealing and looked at Lita. The little Pichu carefully released its ears and stared back.

"Lita! Try Thunder Wave!" Maya ordered.

Lita scrunched up her little face, and blue sparks shot out from her cheeks. She released the electrical waves with a squeal, and they moved towards the Wihsmur. The Whismur tried running away from them, but it couldn't escape. The Thunder Wave passed through the Whismur, playing havoc with its muscles.

The Whismur slowly turned around so it was looking at Lita again. It started making a gurgling sound, which grew progressively louder. Soon the voluume was so high my earpieces couldn't properly screen the sound out.

With an insanely high-pitched squeal, the Whismur released its attack. A swirling transparent mini-cyclone of sound energy blasted towards Lita.

~~~~~

Modest Female Pichu: 75% (used Thunder Wave)

??? ??? Whismur: 100%, PAR (using Hyper Voice)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 1878

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x6
    Full Heal x3

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Blog Entries

I shielded my ears from the Hyper Voice, and Lita did likewise, but despite our efforts, the energy from the noise was enough to knock Lita backwards. I'm not sure Chainy's earplugs were strong enough to screen out the noise, never mind that they were industrial grade strength.

Lita rubbed her head a little and awaited my order. "Lita, use Thundershock!" I commanded.

"Piiiiiii-CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!" Lita fired a small electric bolt with what strength she could muster--was it going to be enough to counter the Whismur's Hyper Voice?

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Lita squealed as she launched a small Thundershock towards the Whismur. The Hyper Voice ripped through the air in the opposite direction, and both attacks collided. The Thundershock stopped the Hyper Voice and started drilling through the middle, but there just wasn't enough power behind the electric attack. After holding it off for half a minute, the Thundershock winked out of existence and the Hyper Voice continued towards Lita.

The attack hit Lita, sending her flying through the air. Luckily for her, the part of the ball that hit her was the part that had been weakened. Lita struggled to her feet as the Whismur broke into a run, heading straight for Lita.

"It looks like the Whismur is going to use a physical move," I said to Maya.

~~~~~

Modest Female Pichu: 61% (used Thundershock)

??? ??? Whismur: 100%, PAR (using Pound)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 2429

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x6
    Full Heal x3

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Blog Entries

"Watch out!" I called. Lita jumped out of the way and scrambled up a tree, maaking the Whismur crash into the tree's trunk.

She then decided to charge another Thunderbolt--since the Whismur was likely dazed and paralyzed from her earlier Thunder Wave, this Thundershock looked like it had a better chance to hit. Not only that, but Lita was perched atop a tree branch, so the attack would be stronger coming down from above--or so I hoped. That, and there was always the possibility of Whismur being able to climb a tree

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Lita jumped up into a tree and the Whismur crashed into it. The little pink Pokemon staggered backwards, looking up into the tree. I had seen Whismur climb trees before, but they had to do it slowly and carefully. This one wouldn't attempt it in a battle unless absolutely necessary.

Without waiting for Maya's command, Lita fired a Thundershock down at Whismur. It was surprised at this, and so wasn't able to dodge out of the way. The Thundershock zapped the Whismur into the air, and it came down smoking.

The Whismur started howling. I thought it was howling in pain or fear, but I realised it was trying to fortify itself. Any close range attacks would be extra powerful now.

~~~~~

??? ??? Whismur: 85%, PAR (used Howl)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 2951

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x6
    Full Heal x3

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Blog Entries

Lita winced at the siren-like howl the Whismur made. She knew as well as I did that boosted attack would be potentially deadly.

"Pi chu? Pi pi!" she taunted before unleashing a growl of her own in an attempt to cancel out the Howl's effect.

"Good work!" I complimented her from below. "Next we'll try focusing on lowering its defense." Lita nodded, and watched carefully as to what the Whismur would do next.

I weighed several scenarios in my mind--The Whismur could probably Howl again, or it could try another Hyper Voice. Or, it could climb up the tree and attack Lita directly--all I could do now was wait.

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: You know that you can command more than one attack per post, right?

~~~~~

Lita started growling back at the Whismur as it howled. Apparently Lita battled under her own commands, using Maya as supplemental support. It was an interesting, and rare, battle style.

The Whismur looked up at Lita, and I though I saw a little bit of fear in its eyes. It started charging another Hyper Voice attack, making the strange echoing gurgling sounds as it did so.

I wondered how Lita would respond to this. There wasn't much she could do - there was no way she could beat it in a contest of straight strength, and an attempt to dodge it may prove disastrous.

~~~~~

??? ??? Whismur: 85%, PAR, ATK+1, DEF-1 (used Howl)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 3565

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x6
    Full Heal x3

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Blog Entries

I watched as I heard the familiar gurgling of a Hyper Voice being charged--brute strength alone wouldn't work, plus it was too risky to dodge.

Then I got an idea: Why not try to confuse it in hopes it would attack itself?

"Lita, try and give it a Sweet Kiss!" I called. Lita nodded and skittered down the tree. I could only pray she could get close to deliver the Sweet Kiss before the Whismur unleashed Hyper Voice. If the worst happen, I could always flee--but I didn't want to do that unless there was no other option

(I knew that--if our Pokemon know a new move in B/W, can they use those moves?)

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Unfortunately not yet, Gen IV moves only for now.

~~~~~

"Lita, try and give it a Sweet Kiss!" Maya called.

I was impressed. That was a possibility that hadn't even occurred to me. Furthermore, it had definite possibilities. If the Whismur lost control of this attack it could do major damage to itself.

Lita shimmied down the tree to the ground. She cautiously approached the Whismur, and planted a darling kiss on its cheek. The Whismur frowned, and tried to look down at the Pichu. Lita backed away as the Whismur spun around, trying to find out if its adversary had done anything else. The Hyper Voice bubble became unstable, and it exploded right in the Whismur's face, sending it flying through the air and crashing into a tree.

The Whismur was now paralyzed and confused - this was a professional battling combination known as "parafusion". Using this, Maya could now pull ahead in the battle.

~~~~~

Modest Female Pichu: 61% (used Sweet Kiss)

??? ??? Whismur: 69%, PAR, ATK+1, DEF-1 (smacked)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 4087

Pokemon Statistics:

Modest Female Pichu[Nicknamed Lita] 75% <currently out of Ball, in battle> (<Static Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x6
    Full Heal x3

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast