Individual RP: Lightning Topaz - Page 2

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Individual RP: Lightning Topaz

Brock's Pikachu LightningTopaz's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Individual RP: Lightning Topaz

"Lita, be careful of Nasty Plot!" Maya cautioned. "Try to Thundershock it again! Lita nodded, and tensely began charging power for another Thundershock, ever aware of the Nasty Plot.

(I'd like this Meowth to be female.)
    My URPG stats: Maya's status

SuBuWriMo status: 28,103 words in all!

BP

The Woods
    Ranger Elijah & Trainer Maya

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As the tiny Pichu began charging for another Thundershock, the Meowth began to Growl.

"Meow, ow, ow, owth!" The harsh growl floated through the air, reaching Lita's large, pointy ears. She seemed to cringe momentarily before releasing a Thundershock.

"Pichu!" The electric attack traveled fast along the ground before striking Meowth.

Yet, she didn't seem too phased. Her small cat eyes furrowed in frustration as she began to charge her opponent. Clawed limbs flailed as the Meowth let out her Frustration, casually striking Lita as she ran past. It was very lucky for the Pichu that this Meowth seemed so friendly. If it harbored more anger, she could have easily taken a lot - or even have been KO'd! Luckily, even the tiniest scrape was enough to activate the electric Pokemon's ability - Static.

"It doesn't seem like directly attacking it is working too well, Maya," Eli commented. "Perhaps try some of Lita's other attacks so she can gain an advantage?"

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
    Meowth [Female, ???, ???]
    60.5%
    [Used Growl + Frustration]
    SpA + 2.
    [PAR]

Your Pokemon
    Lita the Pichu [Female, Static, Modest]
    92.1%
    [Used Thundershock]
    Atk - 1.

Current Stats;

Trainer; Maya
    Location; The Woods.
    Area Effects; None.
    Encounters Remaining; 11

Pokemon Stats;

100%
    TM/HM: None
    BM/SM/MT: None.
    [In Battle]

Total Items; Park Ball x7 & Full Heal x3.

Total Seen Pokemon; Celebi, Whismur, Illumise, Meowth.

Total Captured Pokemon; None.

Blog Entries

"Good idea...Lita, give the Meowth a Sweet Kiss!" Maya commanded. Maybe if the Meowth was confused, any special move boosted by Nasty Plot would hurt more if it attacked itself!

Lita skitterd up to the Meowth and gave it a cute peck on the cheek....
    Last edited by LightningTopaz; 23rd April 2010 at 09:12 PM.

BP

The Woods
    Ranger Elijah & Trainer Maya

"Good idea...Lita, give the Meowth a Sweet Kiss!" Maya commanded.

Listeing to her trainer, the little Pichu ran on all four paws to the Meowth, who was still looking a bit frustrated. When she reached the tan kitten, she placed a gentle kiss on the round cheek.

Light hearts began to appear around the Meowth, with the consistancy of fog. She began to bat at them with her paws, trying to get them to go away so she could launch an attack. However, it turned and hit itself in confusion!

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
    Meowth [Female, ???, ???]
    54.0%
    [Smacked in confusion]
    SpA + 2.
    [PAR + Confused]

Your Pokemon
    92.1%
    [Used Sweet Kiss]
    Atk - 1.

Current Stats;

Trainer; Maya
    Location; The Woods.
    Area Effects; None.
    Encounters Remaining; 11

Pokemon Stats;

92.1%
    TM/HM: None
    BM/SM/MT: None.
    [In Battle]

Total Items; Park Ball x7 & Full Heal x3.

Total Seen Pokemon; Celebi, Whismur, Illumise, Meowth.

Total Captured Pokemon; None.

Blog Entries

Now that the Meowth was confused, Maya got an idea: Since Lita knew Nasty Plot herself, she could beat the Meowth at its own game!

"Let's hatch a little plot..." she told Lita. A devious smile crossed Lita's face as she pondered a Nasty Plot....

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Hi, I'm Chainy. I'll go through the rest of your run with you. If you have any questions or want to point out any mistakes I've made, feel free to VM/PM/IM me.

~~~~~

I stumbled my way through the Woods, trying to find Elijah. As a more Senior Ranger than me, he was needed at a meeting regarding a confrontational Kyogre encounter in the Great Lakes.

I pushed through the thick undergrowth, frequently stepping in puddles and then grumbling about it. Through no skill whatsoever, I finally located Elijah and his Trainer in a clearing. The Trainer was using a Pichu to battle a Meowth.

Unobtrusively, I walked up behind Elijah and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned, and I wordlessly handed him the scroll. He opened it, grimaced, and walked back into the forest.

I turned back to the battle, and opened the Trainer file in my eyepiece. Maya and Lita the Pichu.

The Pichu was watching the Meowth as it flailed around, taking in the surroundings and trying to identify weak points. The Meowth looked like it was trying to bat away insects, except there were no there. With a shriek, it extended its claws and rushed towards the Pichu.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

Modest Female Pichu: 92.1%, ATK-1, Sp.Atk+2 (Used Nasty Plot)

??? Female Meowth: 54%, Sp.Atk+2, PAR, CON-1 (Using Slash)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Maya
    Area Effects: 11 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Celebi; ??? Whismur(?); ??? Illumise(?); ??? Meowth(?)
    Pokemon Captured: N/A
    CC since last Encounter: 1876

Pokemon Statistics:

Modest Female Pichu[Nicknamed Lita] 92.1% <currently out of Ball, in battle> (<Static Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x7
    Full Heal x3

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

Blog Entries

"Lita, try a Thunderbolt before it can counter!" Maya called. Lita nodded, and used all the voltage she could to sennd a Thunderbolt streaking at the Meowth. Maya hoped this would be enough to catch the Meowth....

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: There are a couple of new rules here in the Park that you should know about. First of all, each post has to be at least 500 characters (not words, spaces count). Also, Meowth is an Uncommon Pokemon, so you'll need at least seven thousand or so before attempting a capture.

~~~~~

"Lita, try a Thunderbolt before it can counter!" Maya called.

Lita nodded, and she closed her eyes, concentrating. She used all the voltage she could muster to send a lightning bolt at the incoming Meowth. Unfortunately, the electric attack was only about a Thundershock level. The young Pichu couldn't yet muster enough power to perform the higher-level attacks.

The Meowth was hit by the Thunderbolt, and was scorched badly. But it continued to run towards the Pichu. As it got closer, its claws began to shine bright white, leaving glowing trails as the Meowth moved.

When it got close enough, it took a swipe at the Pichu, raking its claws across the tiny mouse's face.

Lita squealed, and backed up a little bit, allowing the Meowth to put some distance between the two combatants again.

~~~~~

Modest Female Pichu: 77%, ATK-1, Sp.Atk+2 (used Thundershock)

??? Female Meowth: 31%, Sp.Atk+2, PAR, CON-1 (used Slash)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 2088

Pokemon Statistics:

Modest Female Pichu[Nicknamed Lita] 77% <currently out of Ball, in battle> (<Static Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x7
    Full Heal x3

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

Blog Entries

Maya heard Lita's yelp of pain and hurried over to help her friend. While it was normal for battles to involve some form of injury, Lita's cry sounded like it required some attention.

After finding a Full Heal in her bag, she poured the contents into a glass and offered it to Lita, all the while hoping that the Meowth wouldn't run away.

The Meowth, meanwhile, looked pretty battered, most likely worn down enough to be captured. She asked Chainy "You think I can try to catch this little girl?" The Meowth bristled at being called little.

(How's this?)

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: That's good, except perhaps a little more. Also, I'm going to stop your character from using the Full Heal cos it won't do anything. My character has medicine you can buy to use.

~~~~~

Maya groped in her bag and pulled out a Full Heal. While I was impressed with her dedication to her Pokemon, I stopped her.

"Don't use that now, it won't do anything," I explained. "Full Heals fix up status problems. If you're worried about Lita's health, I can sell you some Potions after the battle."

Lira nodded, and then asked me: "You think I can try to catch this little girl?"

I wrestled with the question indecisively.

"... Maybe not yet," I replied. "I think you should try and lower its health a little more first."

Meanwhile, Lita had recovered, and was making a face at the Meowth. The Meowth was hissing in return.

~~~~~

??? Female Meowth: 31%, Sp.Atk+2, PAR, CON-1 (used Slash)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 2680

Pokemon Statistics:

Modest Female Pichu[Nicknamed Lita] 77% <currently out of Ball, in battle> (<Static Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x7
    Full Heal x3

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Blog Entries

I reluctantly poured the Full Heal into a liquid waste recepticle and observed my situation--Chainy would likely give me a Potion after the battle. I also couldn't resist laughing at Lita taunting the Meowth--she was mocking the Meowth's pacing around and hissing, while every once in a while pausing to stick out her tongue at it.

"Okay, Lita, that's enough." I called to her, snapping her back to her business pose. "One more Thundershock should do it!"

"CHUUUU!!!!" Lita cried as the tiny bolts of electricity went flying at the Meowth--I braced myself--would the Meowth still be standing afterwards?

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

At her Trainer's command, the little Pichu launched a Thundershock at the Meowth. It arced through the sky like a mortar, leaving a yellow trail behind it, marking its passage.

The Meowth hissed and tried to get out of the way, but the electric attack was too fast. It hit the Meowth, sending it flying through the air.

The Meowth tried to stand, but could not. It managed to get one knee upright, but there was no way it could attack.

So instead, it looked at the Pichu with a sneer and began muttering at her, making a strange half-yowling half-purring sound.

Lita stood bolt upright, and then began to run towards the Meowth, shrieking furiously.

"Oh no!" I said. "Lita has fallen for Meowth's Taunt! You better do something before it knocks the Meowth out!"

~~~~~

~~~~~

??? Female Meowth: 14%, Sp.Atk+2, PAR, CON-2 (used Taunt)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 3286

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x7
    Full Heal x3

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Blog Entries

(What are some ways to stop a taunt?)

"Hey!!!!" Maya called, but Lita didn't hear her. She then found her whistle and blew the highest, loudest, most out of tune note she could. Fortunately, Lita screeched to a halt in her tracks and looked around, interested in the high note instead of the Meowth's taunt.

"Come back, that's enough." Maya instructed her. Lita tensely trotted back to her master's side, ever aware of the Meowth's taunting. She seemed to want to charge at it again, but Maya lifting the whistle to her lips again made her think otherwise.

Once sure Lita wasn't going to charge again, Maya retrieved a Park Ball from her bag...

(Not throwing the ball until I get the OK that I can catch it)

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Well, I can't tell you whether you'll "definitely" catch it or not, the capture roll is a dice roll that is affected by certain statistics. For example, the Meowth is at 14% health, which gives it 60% chance of capture. It's Uncommon, reducing that to 54%. It's also Paralyzed, increasing it to 59.4%. Lastly, the recommended character count for an Uncommon Pokemon is 9000, and you have just under 4000, so your actual capture rate currently would probably be about ~20%. If you want a capture, my advice would be to do one more attack, getting the Meowth down to less than 10% health, and to describe the attack, and maybe even how your character is feeling or how they come up with the plan to attack. Your main obstacle is your character count: that should be at least 7000 before a capture is feasible.

~~~~~

Maya raised her whistle to her lips and blew hard. The shrill whistle echoed throughout the woods, and Lita's ears perked up. She turned and looked at her Trainer, and then shook her head, as if trying to break to Taunt.

When she had finished, she looked at the Meowth with longing, but obediently returned to Maya's side.

Maya pulled out a Park Ball and held it, as if contemplating the chances of a capture. While she did so, the Meowth managed to get onto its feet, and it began running towards Lita, its' claws glowing black. It almost looked like the Meowth was tearing apart reality as it ran.

~~~~~

Modest Female Pichu: 77%, ATK-1, Sp.Atk+2 (broke out of Taunt)

??? Female Meowth: 14%, Sp.Atk+2, PAR, CON-2 (using Night Slash)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 3892

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x7
    Full Heal x3

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Blog Entries

Maya saw the Meowth and the inky black claws racing towards her and Lita. "Look out!" she gasped. Lita saw the Meowth and clambored up a tree, making the Meowth's claws hit the tree with a sickening purple black wave of energy.

After Lita had climbed back down, Maya urged her closer. "Okay, sweetie, here's the situation--we have this Meowth very close to fainting. If you attack again, we might make it faint, and I don't know whether or not we'll see another one. Likewise, it could just bust out of the Park Ball...so the question is, what do you want to do?"

Lita thought long and hard about her decision. Maya could almost see the gears turning in her head: <i>Attack, or catch? Attack, or catch?</i>

"Take your time, okay?" The ultimate decision is yours." Maya assured her. She was worried that Lita would take too much time--she was notorious for taking forever on the most simplest of choices, and who was she to think that the Meowth would escape while she was thinking?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast