Individual RP: Legendary Master - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Individual RP: Legendary Master

Default Re: Individual RP: Legendary Master

"Alright Chomp, that was perfect. You knocked it around a little bit, but you took a little damage, and I think it's only gonna be worse the next time. So, let's try and catch this thing right here and now, before it gets worse for you. Chomp, I want you to hold back and be ready to move if it tries anything on you," I ordered Chomp, as much to its own benefit as mine. I didn't feel like having my mons get hurt. As such, I reached into my bag.

I pulled out another of the tiny spheres. But, unlike the last time, where it was a yellowish color, this one was pure, bright red all over the top with a white bottom and no markings. It was the standard, and cheapest, pokeball sold at the shop. The park ball was used for easier captures, such as one like this. So, I pressed the button, and watched in amazment, as I always do, as the tiny, small sphere expanded into one the size of my hand. I palmed it a little, waiting to get a right feel for it, then scanned the field for the Shellos. When I finally found it, a little beaten up and shaky, I cupped the ball in my hand, pulled my arm back, turned sideways, lifted my front leg, then stomped it to the ground as I leaned forward and tossed the ball as hard as I could straight at the Shellos, just like a baseball pitcher. I watched in awe as the ball soared as fast as it could, becoming a blur of red and white with a band of black between, right on a collision course with the Shellos, ready to shoot out a red laser and pull it inside, and hopefully hold it there until it calmed down enough to be proclaimed a successful capture.

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Master unclipped a Park Ball from somewhere, and threw it into the sandstorm. I had no idea how he could hope to hit the Shellos when he couldn't even see it. I watched through my lens as the ball fell on the ground, nowhere near the Shellos. Before I could say anything, however, Chomp rushed over to the ball and slapped it towards the little Water Pokemon. He, at least, could see in a sandstorm.

The ball sucked up the Shellos. After shaking for a good half a minute, the ball stilled. "Congratulations," I said to Master, "you just caught a Shellos."

The sandstorm died down, and I picked up the ball and stashed it. "You've caught three Pokemon now," I reminded him. "If you catch any more, you'll have to leave some behind. Would you like to leave the Park now?"

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Master
    Area Effects: 6 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Mantyke(?); ??? Seaking(?); ??? Dewgong(?); Relaxed Wailmer(M); ??? Chinchou(?); Naughty Kingler(?); ??? Dratini(?) / ??? Dragonair(?); ??? Azurill(?); Timid Shellos(M)
    Pokemon Captured: Relaxed Wailmer(M); Naughty Kingler(M)l Timid Shellos(M)
    CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Adamant Male Infernape[Nicknamed Monk] 100% (TM U-turn, TM Substitute, TM Stone Edge, TM Earthquake, TM Grass Knot, TM Shadow Claw, BM Thunderpunch, BM Fake Out, TM Swords Dance <Blaze Ability>)

Jolly Male Garchomp[Nicknamed Chomp] 65% <Out of Ball> (TM Substitute, TM Flamethrower, TM Swords Dance, TM Earthquake, HM Surf <Sand Veil Ability>)

Modest Female Jolteon[Nicknamed Zappy] 51% (TM Charge Beam, TM Light Screen, TM Roar, TM Reflect <Volt Absorb Ability>)

Adamant Male Flygon[Nicknamed Fly] 47% (<Levitate Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x2
    Hyper Ball x2
    Super Potion x3
    Full Heal
    Pokedoll
    Honey
    1 Soothing Fragrance Super
    Pokeplayer

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

"Nah, no thanks, I'm good with staying and trying my luck, hopefully finding something better around these parts. So, let's keep exploring, shall we? Oh, and by the way," I said, turning to Chomp. "You did a great job out there, buddy. Let's see what else we can find."

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Master didn't want to return just yet, so he thanked Chomp for a great effort and I returned Specialle before moving on. The sun had reached its zenith, for which I was happy about - it meant the day would only get cooler from here.

After walking for five minutes, we stumbled across a small stream, bubbling over some rocks. There was also a small forest in the distance. I knew Master was looking for a Honey tree - there might be one there. I was just about to lead him that way when I saw a Golduck lifting a heavy rock over its head. I thought that there was something underneath the rock, but I soon realised there wasn't. The Golduck was just exercising.

I pointed it out to Master. "You wanna try catching that Golduck?" I asked him.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 5 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Mantyke(?); ??? Seaking(?); ??? Dewgong(?); Relaxed Wailmer(M); ??? Chinchou(?); Naughty Kingler(?); ??? Dratini(?) / ??? Dragonair(?); ??? Azurill(?); Timid Shellos(M); ??? Golduck(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 270

Pokemon Statistics:

Adamant Male Infernape[Nicknamed Monk] 100% (TM U-turn, TM Substitute, TM Stone Edge, TM Earthquake, TM Grass Knot, TM Shadow Claw, BM Thunderpunch, BM Fake Out, TM Swords Dance <Blaze Ability>)

Jolly Male Garchomp[Nicknamed Chomp] 65% <Out of Ball> (TM Substitute, TM Flamethrower, TM Swords Dance, TM Earthquake, HM Surf <Sand Veil Ability>)

Modest Female Jolteon[Nicknamed Zappy] 51% (TM Charge Beam, TM Light Screen, TM Roar, TM Reflect <Volt Absorb Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x2
    Hyper Ball x2
    Super Potion x3
    Full Heal
    Pokedoll
    Honey
    Pokeplayer

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"Nah, I think I'm good without it. Let's just continue on our way, and try and find something else even better, shall we? I really don't wanna get into another fight as hard as the Kingler one," I told Chainy as I began to walk away from the Golduck without alerting it to my presence. "Let's just let it work out in peace, and try and find a honey tree or an even better pokemon."

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Nah, I think I'm good without it. Let's just continue on our way, and try and find something else even better, shall we? I really don't wanna get into another fight as hard as the Kingler one. Let's just let it work out in peace, and try and find a honey tree or an even better Pokemon," Master said to me.

"Sounds like a good idea," I replied. Golduck had a reputation for being showoffs, and I didn't want to stick around to watch it work out.

Master found some stepping stones, so we carefully moved across them, trying to be quiet. Unfortunately, the delicate task was too much for Chomp. He slipped, and made a huge splash as he entered the stream. Immediately, the Golduck looked up and began running over to us after dropping the large rock.

"If you wanna buy a Poke Doll, you better make it quick," I muttered to my Trainer, looking at the incoming Golduck with apprehension.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Pokemon Encountered: ??? Mantyke(?); ??? Seaking(?); ??? Dewgong(?); Relaxed Wailmer(M); ??? Chinchou(?); Naughty Kingler(?); ??? Dratini(?) / ??? Dragonair(?); ??? Azurill(?); Timid Shellos(M); ??? Golduck(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 657

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x2
    Hyper Ball x2
    Super Potion x3
    Full Heal
    Pokedoll
    Honey
    Pokeplayer

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

"Great. Another 500 from my 12,150 down the drain to get a pokedoll to escape a silly little angry pokemon. Here you go, now let's just toss it and get out of this place. That thing is getting on my nerves here," I told Chainy as I handed him the money.

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Master handed me the $500, and I tossed a Poke Doll at the incoming Golduck. By pure chance, this one was a Psyduck. The Golduck rolled and caught it before it could hit the ground. It then turned back and returned to lifting its stone. I shook my head. Pokemon could be weird sometimes.

We crossed the river and went into the cluster of trees. Right in the middle of the ten or so trees was a yellow one that smelled sweet. I recognised it immediately as a Honey tree, one of the rare trees that my Trainer had been hoping to stumble across.

"This here is a Honey tree," I said to Master, indicating it with a wave of my hand. "If you want, you can slap some honey on it - you'll have a greater chance of coming across some extra Pokemon if you do."

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x2
    Hyper Ball x2
    Super Potion x3
    Full Heal
    Pokedoll
    Honey
    Pokeplayer

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

"Sweet, finally. Let's do this," I said as I pulled out the honey, tossed off the lid, and slathered that rich, golden...stuff...all over the golden tree. "Now, let's see what mons come running up at me to get some of this stuff."

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Master smeared the golden honey all over the tree. Almost immediately, I could smell its sweet fragrance wafting through the trees.

"Alright, let's move on," I said. I led Master through the trees, and was immediately surprised. There was a moderate-sized lake here. I shrugged, and we sat down to see what would stumble along.

We didn't have to wait long. A Horsea emerged from the depths, its nose/mouth twitching, trying to follow the scent except it couldn't leave the water. I was about to remark how this would be an easy battle, except suddenly a Kabutops stumped out of the water as well. If Master wanted to try and catch the Horsea, he'd have to battle the Kabutops at the same time.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Pokemon Encountered: ??? Mantyke(?); ??? Seaking(?); ??? Dewgong(?); Relaxed Wailmer(M); ??? Chinchou(?); Naughty Kingler(?); ??? Dratini(?) / ??? Dragonair(?); ??? Azurill(?); Timid Shellos(M); ??? Golduck(?); ??? Kabutops(?) / ??? Horsea(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 230

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x2
    Hyper Ball x2
    Super Potion x3
    Full Heal
    Pokedoll
    Honey
    Pokeplayer

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

"Sweet, a Horsea. I think I want that most of all. But, we have to get rid of that Kabutops, first. So, to make things interesting, let's try out..." I paused, considering my options of attack, trying to figure out what was the best choices for this situation. Then, it came loud and clear to me. I grabbed one of the Pokeballs I had used earlier, and tossed it in the air. It burst open with its bright white light as I yelled out who I was sending. "FLYGON AND GARCHOMP!" Those two were both Ground types, meaning that they could do some serious damage to the Kabutops. They did have a few scratches on them from their previous encounters, but I had a potion or two ready to heal them.

"Alright guys, I have a plan. We want to take out the Kabutops without injuring the horsea too much. Now, I need you both to use an Earthquake! First, I need Garchomp to go, and shake things up a bit! Then I need you to jump in the water and surf around a little. Once he's out a good distance, Flygon, I want you to use your Earthquake too so that he won't be hurt as much. That should take the Kabutops down a bit, helping this fight considerably." I had seen a tactic like this on TV once. It was a show based on the Park, and they had been in the Lakes this particular episode, when they ran into a double battle. They had sent out two mons that could use Earthquake, and one of them was above the ground, while the other could surf on the Sea. The one that could surf used an Earthquake first. The shockwave injured both mons, but the one on land took much more damage that the one in the sea, given that it really only felt the water shake beneath it. Once that was done, they had had the surfing one jump in the water and swim out a little. Once it was out, the Flying one caused an Earthquake of its own. The pokemon on land had taken severe damage from the two attacks, while the one in the sea had taken a very minimal amount. Now I just needed my guys to do the same.

Garchomp listened to my orders well, and stomped its massive fott onto the ground with all of its strength. The shockwave sent me unbalancing and me me fall down on my back, since I couldn't withstand the pure power of such a devastating attack. I was sure that the Kabutops would be hurt eseverly as well, and would be hurt even more when Flygon took its turn to attack.

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Genders?

~~~~~

Master gave a complicated set of instructions to his Pokemon, and as soon as he was finished Chomp began running towards the lake. The Kabutops wasn't going to have any of that, though - he mirrored the Garchomp, moving into the lake as well.

When Chomp was ready, he roared. Flyg returned the signal, and both crashed down - Fly into the ground, and Chomp into the water. Fly's had much more effect - Chomp's was not much more than a water attack. Nonetheless, both attacks both roared towards the Wild Pokemon and knocked them around in the water.

The Kabutops hissed loudly - it didn't enjoy being smacked around by these Dragon types. It looked at the Horsea, and the Horsea returned the look. They went back to back, and both took a deep breath. The Kabutops exhaled bright blue air that moved quickly towards Chomp. The Horsea spat a stream of black sludge towards Fly. Upon hitting the ground in front of Fly, the black sludge exploded into gray mist, ruining Fly's eyesight.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

??? ??? Kabutops: 65% (using Icy Wind)

??? ??? Horsea: 70% (used Smokescreen)

Jolly Male Garchomp: 65% (used Earthquake)

Adamant Male Flygon: 47%, ACC-1 (used Earthquake)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 4 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Mantyke(?); ??? Seaking(?); ??? Dewgong(?); Relaxed Wailmer(M); ??? Chinchou(?); Naughty Kingler(?); ??? Dratini(?) / ??? Dragonair(?); ??? Azurill(?); Timid Shellos(M); ??? Golduck(?); ??? Kabutops(?) / ??? Horsea(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 2571

Pokemon Statistics:

Jolly Male Garchomp[Nicknamed Chomp] 65% <Out of Ball, in battle> (TM Substitute, TM Flamethrower, TM Swords Dance, TM Earthquake, HM Surf <Sand Veil Ability>)

Adamant Male Flygon
    [Nicknamed Fly] 47% <Out of Ball, in battle> (<Levitate Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x2
    Hyper Ball x2
    Super Potion x3
    Full Heal
    Pokedoll
    Honey
    Pokeplayer

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

"Alright Chomp! I want you to dive beneath the surface of the water to avoid the Icy Wind! Once it passes over, I want you to Jump back out of the water on a wave, and crash it into those pokemon! Flygon! As soon as Chomp goes under the water, right before he comes up again, I want you to use an Earthquake on the Kabutops and Horsea! The attack should shake them both up quite a bit! Then, once Chomp comes back up and brings his wave, I want you to go up in the sky, fly up as high as you can, fly way up above the wave so you don't get hurt. And please don't come down unless you have to do so, old buddy," I said to Flygon, meaning every word. I loved all my pokemon, and it would be a terrible tragedy if any of them were hurt badly.

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Genders?

~~~~~

Following his Trainer's orders, Chomp dived underwater, and waited for the slow-moving blue air to pass over him. While he was doing this, Fly set off another Earthquake. Unfortunately, due to the Smokescreen the Horsea had set up, the main power behind the attack missed both the Horsea and the Kabutops, instead shooting off to the left.

Chomp was running out of breath when the barely-visible Icy Wind attack passed over him. He grinned a grin of predatory intent, and shot upwards, swifty breaking through the water. Where he was promptly nailed by the Kabutops' follow up Icy Wind. The blue air coiled around his back and fins, turning into icicles. Chomp looked at them, annoyed. They might slow him down a bit, but at least they didn't hurt much. He roared, and Flygon flew high in the sky, way up above us over the tops of the trees.

When Chomp's massive roar ended, the waves behind him grew larger. He rose up on top of a high one and led it towards the Kabutops and the Horsea. As he got closer, the Horsea spat a blue cylindrical blast at him, but that didn't hurt much either. He rode the wave right over the top of them, arriving safely on the beach, ready for his next command. Meanwhile, the Horsea wasn't happy with it's latest attack, so it started performing a war dance. Unfortunately, the dance was more adorable than threatening.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

??? ??? Kabutops: 45% (used Icy Wind)

??? ??? Horsea: 54%, ATK+1, SPD+1 (used Dragon Dance)

Jolly Male Garchomp: 38% (used Surf)

Adamant Male Flygon: 47%, ACC-1 (used Earthquake)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 4 Encounters Remaining
    CC since last Encounter: 3311 / 9000

Pokemon Statistics:

Jolly Male Garchomp[Nicknamed Chomp] 65% <Out of Ball, in battle> (TM Substitute, TM Flamethrower, TM Swords Dance, TM Earthquake, HM Surf <Sand Veil Ability>)

Adamant Male Flygon[Nicknamed Fly] 47% <Out of Ball, in battle> (<Levitate Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x2
    Hyper Ball x2
    Super Potion x3
    Full Heal
    Pokedoll
    Honey
    Pokeplayer

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

"Alright. I have a plan, but I can't hit the horsea too much, since its getting weaker. And, I need a better chance of capture than this. So, I think I need to paralyze it. But how can I do that without switching and risking something taking some good damage?" I spoke to myself. I needed to do something to weaken the Horsea and paralyze it at the same time. That would allow me do go in for the capture with less trouble. I pondered this for a minute, then came up with a solution. "Flygon! I need you to hit the Horsea from where you are with a dragonbreath attack! And I need you to do some good damage while you're at it! I need you to blast it down, injuring the Horsea a little, and hopefully paralyzing it! I need you to shake off that silly little smoke and show that Horsea who really is the better pokemon! If you can paralyze it, we're golden!" I finished yelling as I looked over to Chomp to give him his own orders. "Chomp. You're really powerful, buddy. And I need you to show that off a little. I need you to use an Earthquake. I need you to use one with power to split the ground in a single blow. I want you to be able to split the land and the sea and the entire planet with a single blow. And I know you can. Focus all of your rage, your sheer might, into a stomp, a stomp powerful enough to send the Kabutops flying high into the sky. I need you to aim it at the Kabutops, the one who has caused you much of your pain and suffering. Shake it off for a minute and send your own blast of Earthquake power straight at the Kabutops. I know you can take it down, good buddy."

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast