Individual RP: Legendary Master - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Individual RP: Legendary Master

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

Default Re: Individual RP: Legendary Master

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: In future, don't say that the PokeBall hit the Pokemon. That's up to the Ranger to decide.

~~~~~

"Alright Flygon, great job! That's all I needed you to do! Alright, time to do this. Let's nab this Wailmer!" Master yelled excitedly. He pulled a Park Ball out and threw it at the Wailmer, who was now only just under the surface of the water. The ball landed on the water and shot out a jet of red light which hit the Wailmer. The Wailmer turned into red light as well and it was brought into the ball.

As the ball shook, I was, as always, impressed with the technology behind the balls. In this case, it was the flotation technology. Truly amazing.

After shaking a few times, the Wailmer finally surrendered and the ball lay still. I guided Smash over to the floating capsule and I picked it up. Ranger regulations stated that the Rangers looked after the captured Pokemon until their Trainers left the Park. As Smash moved back over to Master I gave him a thumbs up.

"Congratulations!" I called. "You've caught your first Pokemon! Where would you like to go now?"

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Master
    Area Effects: 11 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Mantyke(?); ??? Seaking(?); ??? Dewgong(?); Relaxed Wailmer(M)
    Pokemon Captured: Relaxed Wailmer(M)
    CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Adamant Male Infernape[Nicknamed Monk] 100% (TM U-turn, TM Substitute, TM Stone Edge, TM Earthquake, TM Grass Knot, TM Shadow Claw, BM Thunderpunch, BM Fake Out, TM Swords Dance <Blaze Ability>)

Jolly Male Garchomp[Nicknamed Chomp] 100% <out of Ball, Surfing Trainer> (TM Substitute, TM Flamethrower, TM Swords Dance, TM Earthquake, HM Surf <Sand Veil Ability>)

Modest Female Jolteon[Nicknamed Zappy] 100% (TM Charge Beam, TM Light Screen, TM Roar, TM Reflect <Volt Absorb Ability>)

Adamant Male Flygon[Nicknamed Fly] 47% <out of Ball, in battle> (<Levitate Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x3
    Hyper Ball x2
    Super Potion x3
    Full Heal
    Pokedoll
    Honey
    1 Type Repellant
    1 Soothing Fragrance Super
    Pokeplayer

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

"Wooh! Great job, Fly, you got it! Now, come back here!" I said as I shot a red light out of Flygon's pokeball and sucked it back in. "Alright, 1 pokeball down, 5 left. I got some of this honey stuff in a jar, and I wanna use it." I pulled out the honey jar for some emphasis. I really did not feel like buying it just so it could go to waste."Are there any trees I can put it on on the beach? If there are, let's head over there. Hey, maybe we'll find some more cool pokes like the wailmer over there. So, you mind if we head over there?"

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Wooooo! Great job, Fly, you got it! Now, come back here!" Master called, as he pulled out Fly's Park Ball and returned him. Master then turned to me. "Alright, 1 pokeball down, 5 left. I got some of this honey stuff in a jar, and I wanna use it. Are there any trees I can put it on on the beach?" Master asked me.

"There aren't many trees in the Great Lakes, but there are a few small mini-woods around, we'll head for one of them," I said. I nudged Smash with my knee and he turned to the left, taking us to the nearest tree grove.

"Hey, maybe we'll find some more cool pokes like the Wailmer over there," Master said, smiling.

"It's definitely a possibility," I replied, grinning back.

We were maybe five minutes out from the tree grove when I spotted a Chinchou swimming lazily through the water near the surface. I pointed it out to Master.

"Interested in that Chinchou?" I asked him.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 10 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Mantyke(?); ??? Seaking(?); ??? Dewgong(?); Relaxed Wailmer(M); ??? Chinchou(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 540

Pokemon Statistics:

Adamant Male Infernape[Nicknamed Monk] 100% (TM U-turn, TM Substitute, TM Stone Edge, TM Earthquake, TM Grass Knot, TM Shadow Claw, BM Thunderpunch, BM Fake Out, TM Swords Dance <Blaze Ability>)

Jolly Male Garchomp[Nicknamed Chomp] 100% <out of Ball, Surfing Trainer> (TM Substitute, TM Flamethrower, TM Swords Dance, TM Earthquake, HM Surf <Sand Veil Ability>)

Modest Female Jolteon[Nicknamed Zappy] 100% (TM Charge Beam, TM Light Screen, TM Roar, TM Reflect <Volt Absorb Ability>)

Adamant Male Flygon[Nicknamed Fly] 47% (<Levitate Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x3
    Hyper Ball x2
    Super Potion x3
    Full Heal
    Pokedoll
    Honey
    1 Type Repellant
    Pokeplayer

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"Aw, dang it. I don't really feel like a Chinchou today, let's keep heading around and find something else really cool. Let's continue on to that mini-woods you were talking about, and see if there are any honey trees for me to use. Maybe I'll find something great. Oh, and before I forget, let me switch off this pokeplayer, I think its running low on battery and I wanna save it for a little later." I said as I turned the dial on the side from "On" to "Off". "Now come on, I'll race you to the mini-woods!" I challenged Chainy.

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Aw, dang it. I don't really feel like a Chinchou today, let's keep heading around and find something else really cool. Let's continue on to that mini-woods you were talking about, and see if there are any honey trees for me to use. Maybe I'll find something great. Oh, and before I forget, let me switch off this pokeplayer, I think its running low on battery and I wanna save it for a little later," Master said, and he switched the Pokeplayer off. I hadn't even noticed it playing, thanks to my earplugs. I shot a quick look at the counter - it was good for one more calling session.

"Now come on, I'll race you to the mini-woods!" Master called out, and his Garchomp took off like a jet. I smiled. There was no way my Swampert could keep up with a Garchomp.

I found Master waiting for me near the edge of the lake, at a small grove of trees. He'd been waiting there for about a minute, wisely not going onto land by himself. I nodded appreciation, and we both moved onto the land. I returned Smash to his Poke Ball, thanking him for his work. I was just about to lead Master into the grove when I heard a repeating cha-cha-cha kind of sound and some scuttling. I looked behind us and I saw that a huge Kingler had moved out from the lake up to us, and it didn't look happy. I jumped away from it, and it began waving its larger claw in a threatening kind of way.

"Want to try catching that Kingler?" I asked Master over my shoulder, staying inbetween him and the Wild Pokemon in case he didn't want it and I had to fight it off.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 9 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Mantyke(?); ??? Seaking(?); ??? Dewgong(?); Relaxed Wailmer(M); ??? Chinchou(?); ??? Kingler(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x3
    Hyper Ball x2
    Super Potion x3
    Full Heal
    Pokedoll
    Honey
    1 Type Repellant
    Pokeplayer

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

"Sweet, a rarer poke. I think I'll try to catch it." I said, eying the Kingler and deciding what mon to try to fight it with. "Hmmm, from what I remember on Kinglers, they have pretty good physical deffense and attack, and bad special ones. Fortunately, I got a nice poke in store for it."

I pulled a pokeball off my belt, pressed the button, and tossed it into the air. It opened, and in a flash of harsh red light, my bright yellow Jolteon stood before the Kingler, its fur coursing with electricity.

"Alright, Zappy. Let's start off by paralyzing this thing with Thunder Wave!" I commanded. Zappy made a slight nod of its head in acknowledgement. It then started to glow blue, as sparks started surrounding its body, until it was completely engulfed in blue electrical sparks. It then charged head on at the Kingler, trying to zap it into paralysis with the sparks it was giving off.

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Sweet, a rarer poke. I think I'll try to catch it. Hmmm, from what I remember on Kinglers, they have pretty good physical deffense and attack, and bad special ones. Fortunately, I got a nice poke in store for it," Master mused out loud. He unclipped a PokeBall from his belt and tossed it into the air. The Ball opened, releasing a wave of red light. When the red light disappeared a Jolteon was standing on the muddy lakeside, its fur standing on end and sparks coursing all around its body.

Jolteon, despite being a favourite of high-level Trainers, was rarely used in the Great Lakes simply because most of the rare Pokemon were found in the water, where Jolteon usually could not battle. It was nice to see a land battle here for once.

"Alright, Zappy. Let's start off by paralyzing this thing with Thunder Wave!" Master called, and Zappy nodded. She covered herself with a multitude of blue sparks, and she charged towards the Kingler. I had to work to watch her move - Jolteon were some of the fastest Pokemon in existence.

The Kingler saw the incoming Jolteon, and so it crouched low to the ground, bringing its pincers in to its body. A silvery sheen coated the Kingler, covering its entire body. Zappy smashed into the Kingler, releasing all the sparks as it did so. The sparks crawled over the Kingler's Protective shield, but they couldn't find a way in. Zappy fell back a bit, so she wasn't within range of the Kingler's impressive physical attacks.

As the last of the sparks dissipated, the Kingler stood up and the silver coat faded away. Instead of rushing in to attack, like I had expected it to, the Kingler used both of its claws and most of its feet to scatter mud everywhere. Despite being an angry Pokemon, it was obviously clever too. By spraying mud all over the battlefield, Zappy's Electric attacks were severly weakened. And I knew that Jolteon didn't have much in the way of a diverse movepool, so this battle would be a very interesting one to watch.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

Gentle Female Jolteon: 100% (used Thunder Wave)

??? Female Kingler: 100% (used Mud Sport)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 9 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Mantyke(?); ??? Seaking(?); ??? Dewgong(?); Relaxed Wailmer(M); ??? Chinchou(?); ??? Kingler(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 889

Pokemon Statistics:

Jolly Male Garchomp
    [Nicknamed Chomp] 100% <out of Ball> (TM Substitute, TM Flamethrower, TM Swords Dance, TM Earthquake, HM Surf <Sand Veil Ability>)

Modest Female Jolteon[Nicknamed Zappy] 100% <out of Ball, in battle> (TM Charge Beam, TM Light Screen, TM Roar, TM Reflect <Volt Absorb Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x3
    Hyper Ball x2
    Super Potion x3
    Full Heal
    Pokedoll
    Honey
    1 Type Repellant
    Pokeplayer

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

"Alright Zappy, with that mud around, your electric attacks aren't going to do much. So lets try and fix that a little. First, back away from that thing pretty far, then break into a Quick attack going head on with it!" I said. Zappy quickly hopped backwards, well behind me, then broke into a dead sprint, aiming dead on for the Kingler. It moved at an incredible speed. As a jolteon, it had incredible speed to begin with, so combined with the speed boost in quick attack, it was less than a blur. I could see leaves flying after the white light it left in its wake, the grass laying down while pointed in its direction. It was like all of nature was showing the path Zappy was taking, waiting for it to hit the Kingler. But, it wasn't going to hit it like that.

"Zappy, when you get close enough, use Take Down to knock that crab into the water!" I exclaimed. I planned on the kenetic energy Jolt was creating by moving so fast hitting the Kingler, and transforming into inertia, dislodging it from the ground and sending it straight into that water, where it was more vulnerable. Fortunately, Kingler weighted much more than Zappy, so Zappy wouldn't go spiraling into the water with it; Kingler's weight would stop Zappy after all its energy had been transfered. I just needed the attack to hit it right to work.

Zappy turned its body to the side when it was a few feet from the Kingler, and turned its head towards me, so it would take the bulk of the recoil over its body instead of to the head, where it could seriously hurt itself. It stopped running, and let the speed it had gathered propell it into the Kingler. "Alright Zappy, that looks good! Now, when the Kingler hits the water, send out a little Thundershock to try and electrocute it. The water should conduct the electricity to hurt it more than the attack would do on land, plus it won't be in the mud now! But keep it small, we don't want to try and fry the whole lake!" I yelled, hoping Zappy would hear my comands, and hoping that my plan would go off without any problems whatsoever.

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Alright Zappy, with that mud around, your electric attacks aren't going to do much. So lets try and fix that a little. First, back away from that thing pretty far, then break into a Quick attack going head on with it!" Master commanded. Zappy move backwards from the Kingler while it continued scattering mud. Once she was almost next to Master and me, she blurred forward, leaving a white line to denote her passage. The gras flattened in anticipation and leaves fell out of her way, deflected by the sheer promise of her passage.

"Zappy, when you get close enough, use Take Down to knock that crab into the water!" Master called out excitedly.

Zappy's head started glowing white. The only reason I knew this was because that's what usually happened when a Pokemon used Take Down, and also because the glowing white line that was Zappy had turned into a glowing white arrow. The Kingler looked on at the approaching pain train, and it knew it couldn't avoid this attack. So, it bunched its muscles up and put its largest caw inbetween Zappy and its body.

Zappy smashed into Kingler, knocking it off balance. Zappy fell to the ground, but the Kingler was knocked backwards. It tripped over its own legs and rolled into the lake with a splash, where it tried to get up. But Master was too fast.

"Alright Zappy, that looks good! Now, when the Kingler hits the water, send out a little Thundershock to try and electrocute it. The water should conduct the electricity to hurt it more than the attack would do on land, plus it won't be in the mud now! But keep it small, we don't want to try and fry the whole lake!" he called. I nodded in appreciation - if Zappy had launched a full-power Thunder into the lake I would have had to cancel the battle to stop the Thunder from severly hurting all the nearby Wilds.

Zappy got to her feet and launched a small electric attack towards the Kingler. It moved like a mortar, arcing into the lake just above the Kingler. The electricity spread through the water, hurting the Kingler more than it would normally. At the same time, the attack didn't go out very far because it was low-powered. Master had chosen the perfect attack.

I expected the Kingler to march out of the water and begin attacking, but it simply sat at the bottom of the lake, unmoving. I didn't know what it was doing, but I had a slight idea. This Kingler seemed to be the kind of Pokemon that enjoyed boosting its stats, so it was probably trying to raise its defenses or something. Well, whatever it was doing, it wasn't attacking. This was Master's chance to try and take the lead in this fight.

~~~~~

Gentle Female Jolteon: 97% (used Thundershock)

??? Female Kingler: 72%, DEF+1, SDEF+2 (using Amnesia)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects:Muddy, 9 Encounters Remaining
    CC since last Encounter: 2948

Pokemon Statistics:

Jolly Male Garchomp[Nicknamed Chomp] 100% <out of Ball> (TM Substitute, TM Flamethrower, TM Swords Dance, TM Earthquake, HM Surf <Sand Veil Ability>)

Modest Female Jolteon[Nicknamed Zappy] 100% <out of Ball, in battle> (TM Charge Beam, TM Light Screen, TM Roar, TM Reflect <Volt Absorb Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x3
    Hyper Ball x2
    Super Potion x3
    Full Heal
    Pokedoll
    Honey
    1 Type Repellant
    Pokeplayer

~~~~~
    Last edited by ChainReaction01; 4th November 2010 at 10:02 PM.
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

"Hmm. That worked out well Zappy. Now we just gotta hit it harder. But first, we gotta get these other wild pokes away from here, so we can attack a little harder without endangering the whole Lake. Use Roar to scare away the other pokes!" I commanded. I knew the Kingler wouldn't be going anywhere. Sound traveled differently in the water, and since Kingler was at the bottom of the lake, the sound would be extremely muffled.

Zappy let out a fierce roar. It was so loud and terrifying, it even made my skin crawl. I had little doubt that the other wild pokemon would be scared away from the area. But, I still wanted to make Zappy be careful and hold back a little, in case some pokes still remained in the nearby area.

"Alright Zappy, that was good. Now, let's try a Discharge! Straight into the water! Show that Kingler how we fight! But hold back on the attack a smidge. We don't want to hurt anything that might have stayed near even after your Roar." I told Zappy, who immediately began charging up electricity, until it was covered in more blue bolts. It then released them all over the place, aiming mostly for the water, trying to zap the Kingler for a good bit of damage.

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Hmm. That worked out well Zappy. Now we just gotta hit it harder. But first, we gotta get these other wild pokes away from here, so we can attack a little harder without endangering the whole Lake. Use Roar to scare away the other pokes!" Master called.

Zappy threw back her head and made a horrible howling sound. The Roar smacked of violence and predatory intent, and it made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck. I even took an unconscious step backwards in case I needed to run. I heard the sound of flapping and some far away splashes, so I guessed that most of the other Pokemon around here were now vacating the area. Master had to be careful, though - some of the stronger Pokemon might come to watch the fight now.

The Kingler hadn't been intimidated by the Roar. It had started walking up the river floor, moving as fast as it could to try and get out of the river.

"Alright Zappy, that was good. Now, let's try a Discharge! Straight into the water! Show that Kingler how we fight! But hold back on the attack a smidge. We don't want to hurt anything that might have stayed near even after your Roar," Master said.

Zappy launched a few blue waves of electricity straight at the Kingler. The waves moved into the water and surrounded the Kingler, but the Pokemon's strength and force of will kept it moving forward. It emerged from the lake, shedding water and sparks. Now that it was on land, it could move faster. It scuttled alarmingly fast towards Zappy, its larger claw glowing steel-gray.

~~~~~

Gentle Female Jolteon: 97% (used Discharge)

??? Female Kingler: 58%, DEF+1, SDEF+2 (using Metal Claw)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 4133

Pokemon Statistics:

Jolly Male Garchomp[Nicknamed Chomp] 100% <out of Ball> (TM Substitute, TM Flamethrower, TM Swords Dance, TM Earthquake, HM Surf <Sand Veil Ability>)

Modest Female Jolteon
    [Nicknamed Zappy] 100% <out of Ball, in battle> (TM Charge Beam, TM Light Screen, TM Roar, TM Reflect <Volt Absorb Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x3
    Hyper Ball x2
    Super Potion x3
    Full Heal
    Pokedoll
    Honey
    1 Type Repellant
    Pokeplayer

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

"alright Zappy, its coming for you now, and I think its kinda angry. Its starting to move fast now, so we gotta be faster. Use Agility to get away from its claws." Zappy listened and quickly tried to run away from the Kingler's glowing claws. I knew that those things could pack a wallop, and would probably cause some trouble for Zappy. Fortunately, I knew that agility would get Zappy out of its range.

"Alright Zappy, that should work well, but let's go for better. As you're moving away from its claws, we'll use its own attack against it. As your running, try to hit some of the mud, and throw it at the Kingler's eyes, making it harder for it to hit you!" I commanded, and Zappy understood. It moved at an incredible speed, racing by faster than anything else I had understood. I watched as the blur that was Zappy ran over several of the bigger piles of mud, spraying the mud at the Kingler in a sand attack style, hoping to blind it.

When Zappy stopped, it was well out of range of Kingler's claws. I wanted to be prepared in case the Kingler came charging at Zappy again, So I needed to raise Zappy deffenses. "Alright Zappy, we're out of physical range, but not out of the soup yet. We gotta be prepared in case that thing comes at you head on, so you have to protect yourself. Use Reflect to try and block any attacks that come next!" I told Zappy. Immediately, a giant orange sphere sprang to life out of nowhere around Zappy, protecting it from any harm the Kingler might try and do. But, I had to stay alert. If that Kingler tried hard enough, I was sure it would find a way to break open the Reflect sphere, and that would leave Zappy in some big danger.

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Alright Zappy, it's coming for you now, and I think it's kinda angry. Its starting to move fast now, so we gotta be faster. Use Agility to get away from its claws. That should work well, but let's go for better. As you're moving away from its claws, we'll use its own attack against it. As your running, try to hit some of the mud, and throw it at the Kingler's eyes, making it harder for it to hit you!" Master called out.

Zappy began backing away, dodging the Kingler's murderous scythe. It ran away, scattering mud and dirt at the Kingler as it did so. A few splotches of mud landed on the Kingler's face, but it soon caught on and it used its claws to shield its eyes before any irritating sand could make it lose sight of its foe.

"Alright Zappy, we're out of physical range, but not out of the soup yet. We gotta be prepared in case that thing comes at you head on, so you have to protect yourself. Use Reflect to try and block any attacks that come next!" Master advised.

Zappy's fur stood on end, and a large grey pane of energy swirled into existence in front of Zappy, between her and the Kingler. The Kingler began scuttling towards Zappy on its side, and its speed began getting greater and greater as it did so. An unintended side effect of its many legs was that its underside became coated with mud again. As it was moving towards Zappy, its claws began to glow white...

~~~~~

Gentle Female Jolteon: 97%, SPD+2, RF-1 (used Reflect)

??? Female Kingler: 58%, DEF+1, SDEF+2, SPD+2 (used Agility)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 5805

Pokemon Statistics:

Adamant Male Flygon
    [Nicknamed Fly] 47% (<Levitate Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x3
    Hyper Ball x2
    Super Potion x3
    Full Heal
    Pokedoll
    Honey
    1 Type Repellant
    Pokeplayer

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

"Alright Zappy, its coming towards you again this time, and it looks like it wants a fight. So let's try to calm it down a bit. Start off with an agility heading right for it!" I yelled. At the command, Zappy immediately burst off into a blur, rushing right for the Kingler. If Zappy connected at that speed, it and the kingler would be severly hurt, maybe even knocked out. But, i wasn't about to let that happy to my jolteon. I had a plan. Last time, the Kingler kept from being paralyzed by bracing itself and using protect. This time, it shouldn't be so lucky. I was going to have Zappy leap straight over the Kingler, sending out the sparks from its thunder wave when its right above the Kingler, hopefully paralyzing it. If Jolt was moving at the speed it was, the Kingler would have a hard time seeing it coming and deffending against it.

I then flashed back to one of my battles before I came out here. Something similar had happened. Zappy had been facing down a Staryu, which had tried the same tactic. I had realized this, and, after incresing Zappy's speed to an amazing amount, was able to paralyze the thing with a well timed and perfectly performed jump. I just hoped Zappy could do it again. If it didn't, it would be in a lot of trouble later on.

"Zappy, when you get close to the Kingler, I want you to jump as high up in the air as you can, avoiding its claws. Then, when you're centered over the Kingler, dig deep inside and release a thunder wave strong enough that the sparks paralyze it even when your away from it. If we do it right, it should be much easier from here on out!" I yelled to Zappy. I just hoped that this plan worked without any problems.

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Alright Zappy, its coming towards you again this time, and it looks like it wants a fight. So let's try to calm it down a bit. Start off with an Agility heading right for it! When you get close to the Kingler, I want you to jump as high up in the air as you can, avoiding its claws. Then, when you're centered over the Kingler, dig deep inside and release a Thunder Wave strong enough that the sparks paralyze it even when your away from it. If we do it right, it should be much easier from here on out!" Master called.

Zappy accelerated towards the incoming Kingler, using the speed of the Agility in an insane short-term burst as opposed to conserving it for later. The Jolteon was a yellow blur as it moved towards the Kingler. A long furrow was left in the ground where Zappy passed, and small yellow sparks could be seen crawling around in the grass and wet sand. When she was the right distance away, Zappy jumped high into the air. The Kingler saw this, and so it stopped moving, waving its glowing claw menacingly and the incoming yellow streak.

Zappy landed hard on the Kingler, and when she did a bright yellow burst of electricity radiated outwards from her, easily ten metres in radius. The Kingler was electrocuted by the burst, but it was not paralyzed. It smashed the glowing claw into Zappy, sending the Jolteon spiraling away towards the water. Zappy landed hard in the sand next to the lake. The Kingler bubbled in glee, and it began scuttling towards Zappy. I knew that even if Kingler wasn't feeling the effects of the Thunder Wave just yet, it soon would be. The best way for this battle to play out right now was for Master to go on the defense for a while, waiting for the Kingler to slow down.

~~~~~

Gentle Female Jolteon: 86%, SPD+2, RF-1 (used Thunder Wave)

??? Female Kingler: 58%, ATK+1 DEF+1, SDEF+2, SPD+2, PRZ (used Metal Claw)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 7485

Pokemon Statistics:

Modest Female Jolteon[Nicknamed Zappy] 86% <out of Ball, in battle> (TM Charge Beam, TM Light Screen, TM Roar, TM Reflect <Volt Absorb Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x3
    Hyper Ball x2
    Super Potion x3
    Full Heal
    Pokedoll
    Honey
    1 Type Repellant
    Pokeplayer

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast