Individual RP: Legendary Master - Page 2

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Individual RP: Legendary Master

Default Re: Individual RP: Legendary Master

OOC: Gender male please
    "Alright Flygon, not bad. I know you can do better, though." I yelled. Flygon grinned back at me, ready to show off its true power. But, since I didn't want to kill the little whale, I had to keep using weak moves. "Now, that thing is sending a water pulse at you. What are wwe gonna do? Send another sonic boom straight through that water sphere, shredding it to pieces. SONICBOOM, FULL POWER!"

Flygon immediately responded to my command by bringing his wings back, and immediately flapping them forward as fast as he could, sending a shock wave, much bigger than the last, straight towards the water pulse.

"That's it, Flygon! Great job! Keep it up, and this thing will be caught in no time flat!" I encouraged Flygon, as it flapped its wings faster to create a shockwave even larger, trying to not only destroy the water pulse, but to accomplish what the last shockwave couldn't by making that wailmer go spinning and flying around, doing some severe damage.

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Alright Flygon, not bad. I know you can do better, though," Master called, "now, that thing is sending a Water Pulse at you. What are we gonna do? Send another SonicBoom straight through that water sphere, shredding it to pieces. SONICBOOM, FULL POWER!"

Fly grinned at his Trainer, and he launched another SonicBoom at the incoming Water Pulse, shaking and pushing his wings more viciously than before. The waves of sound smashed into the incoming rings of water. The Water Pulse was shredded to pieces, and only small bedraggled parts of the attack managed to hit Fly. Furthermore, it looked like he had avoided confusion.

"That's it, Flygon! Great job! Keep it up, and this thing will be caught in no time flat!" Master yelled, and the Flygon launched yet another SonicBoom at the Wailmer, larger than the previous two. The soundwaves moved across the surface of the lake, carving out a trench as they moved. But the Wailmer was ready for it. It submerged itself into the water, diving far out of reach. Now Fly was a serious disadvantage - the Wailmer could resurface anywhere on the lake face, and there was almost no way Master would be able to predict where the attack would come from.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statstics:

Adamant Male Flygon: 95% (used Sonicboom)

??? ??? Wailmer: 96% (using Dive)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Master
    Area Effects: 11 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Mantyke(?); ??? Seaking(?); ??? Dewgong(?); ??? Wailmer(M)
    Pokemon Captured: N/A
    CC since last Encounter: 1848

Pokemon Statistics:

Adamant Male Infernape[Nicknamed Monk] 100% (TM U-turn, TM Substitute, TM Stone Edge, TM Earthquake, TM Grass Knot, TM Shadow Claw, BM Thunderpunch, BM Fake Out, TM Swords Dance <Blaze Ability>)

Jolly Male Garchomp[Nicknamed Chomp] 100% <out of Ball, Surfing Trainer> (TM Substitute, TM Flamethrower, TM Swords Dance, TM Earthquake, HM Surf <Sand Veil Ability>)

Modest Female Jolteon[Nicknamed Zappy] 100% (TM Charge Beam, TM Light Screen, TM Roar, TM Reflect <Volt Absorb Ability>)

Adamant Male Flygon[Nicknamed Fly] 95% <out of Ball, in battle> (<Levitate Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x4
    Hyper Ball x2
    Super Potion x3
    Full Heal
    Pokedoll
    Honey
    1 Type Repellant
    1 Soothing Fragrance Super
    Pokeplayer

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

I watched as the wailmer dived underwater, avoiding my attack. And, what was worse, this thing could pop up anywhere, and I would have no way of knowing. There was only one thing I could do to keep Flygon from getting too hurt and give that wailmer a little hurt along the way.

"Alright Flygon, that thing's pretty heavy. If you get up high enough, when it jumps out of the water it should come crashing down, not going too far and missing you entirely. So, head up in the sky!" I watc hed as Flygon used its wings and its tail to rise up in the sky. Higher, higher, then higher still. Eventually, Flygon stopped, and both of us were satisfied that he was high enough to avoid the attack.

"Now Flygon! That last Sonicboom was good, but I know you can do better!" I yelled, trying to make the sound reach him up there. I saw what I thought was a small glimmer of a smile. "Now, I know you can do that better, so I want a bunch of them, max power, sent in all directions. We'll knock them into that Wailmer so hard, it'll be knocked to the top easily."

Fly was ready. He fired the biggest waves of sound I've ever seen, each one at least twice the size of him, and growing as they moved along, heading straight towards that water. I looked along the water, when I saw a darker section of the water, perfect for diving into. I called out to Flygon. "Fly! Its darker over there! Thats probably where Wailmer is. Aim primarily for that region!" On command, Flygon shifted his aim to the darker area, ready to knock that big fat whale clean out of the water.

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Alright Flygon, that thing's pretty heavy. If you get up high enough, when it jumps out of the water it should come crashing down, not going too far and missing you entirely. So, head up in the sky," Master called out.

Fly smiled at his master and began circling high into the air, hovering at least one hundred metres over the surface of the lake. There was no way a Dive attack would be hitting him up there. Master nodded approval and cupped his hands around his mouth so the sound of his orders would carry up to Fly.

"Now Flygon! That last Sonicboom was good, but I know you can do better! Now, I know you can do that better, so I want a bunch of them, max power, sent in all directions. We'll knock them into that Wailmer so hard, it'll be knocked to the top easily," Master shouted.

Fly began launching large disks of pure sound-based energy into the water. The sound waves made temporary craters on the surface of the water, making waves that traveled over to Chomp and Smash and rocked high in the air. Master seemed to notice a darker patch of water, so he directed Fly to aim primarily there.

Master was right. The sound waves flew into the water, and the dark patch moved until it was directly below Fly. I looked up at Fly with my visor - his wings were shaking slightly. He was beginning to get tired from all the SonicBooms and the effort of flying so high in the sky. But he still continued firing the large sound blasts into the water where the struck the Wailmer.

However, the Wailmer began to launch its counter attack. It followed through on its Dive attack, flying up into the air, leaving the water completely. It flew maybe halfway up to Fly, being hit by increasingly smaller SonicBooms as he did so. When it had reached this apex, it began falling back towards the lake.

Except it didn't. A huge column of water rose up from the lake to meet the Wailmer mid-fall. It looked like the lake was reaching up to catch the Wailmer. And it didn't end there. The gigantic tower of water continued blasting up, carrying the Wailmer with it. The spout smashed into Fly, knocking him clean out of the air. He spiraled down to the water, where he landed with a splash. The tower of water slowly descended back into the lake, carefully supporting the Wailmer. I noticed through my visor that the Wailmer was panting heavily. Truly this was a powerful specimen.

~~~~~

Adamant Male Flygon: 63% (used Sonicboom)

??? Male Wailmer: 90% (used Water Spout)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Pokemon Encountered: ??? Mantyke(?); ??? Seaking(?); ??? Dewgong(?); ??? Wailmer(M)
    CC since last Encounter: 3404

Pokemon Statistics:

Adamant Male Infernape[Nicknamed Monk] 100% (TM U-turn, TM Substitute, TM Stone Edge, TM Earthquake, TM Grass Knot, TM Shadow Claw, BM Thunderpunch, BM Fake Out, TM Swords Dance <Blaze Ability>)

Jolly Male Garchomp[Nicknamed Chomp] 100% <out of Ball, Surfing Trainer> (TM Substitute, TM Flamethrower, TM Swords Dance, TM Earthquake, HM Surf <Sand Veil Ability>)

Modest Female Jolteon[Nicknamed Zappy] 100% (TM Charge Beam, TM Light Screen, TM Roar, TM Reflect <Volt Absorb Ability>)

Adamant Male Flygon[Nicknamed Fly] 63% <out of Ball, in battle> (<Levitate Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x4
    Hyper Ball x2
    Super Potion x3
    Full Heal
    Pokedoll
    Honey
    1 Type Repellant
    Pokeplayer

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

I looked at Flygon, and could see how annoyed he was getting that the wailmer had knocked him around. I could also see how tired he was. I realized I had to hit this thing harder than before, because that wailmer was going no where near what health it needed to be at. But, I also knew I couldn't get up in its face, or risk Flygon getting hurt even worse. I finally settled on wearing it down slowly.

"Flygon, let's chip away at this thing a little faster. Let's brew up a sandstorm!" Flygon grinned even harder, tired of being restriced to such a small damaging move. It flapped its wings back and forth, back and forth, faster and faster, sand going in all directions, until a full blown sandstorm had appeared, blocking out the sight of everything. Except for Flygon's sight. Because of its protection over its eyes, it could see through the sandstorm quite clearly, which was what I was counting on.

"Alright Flygon, move through the sandstorm and sneak up on the Wailmer! When you get close enough, show off your power and let out a Dragonbreath!" I yelled to Flygon.

Flygon immediately obeyed, and flew through the sandstorm with ease, after all, its species created sandstorms all the time, and as such had learned to easily navigate them. Fly went through as silent as a rat in a room full of cats. When it approached the Wailmer, it was ready. It opened up its mouth, and fired off a glorious, light blue beam of air at the unsuspecting Wailmer. "That's it Flygon! Keep that up, just like that! Hit it hard enough and paralyze it! Show off your true power on that thing!" I yelled encouragingly to flygon, hoping that it would make him severly weaken the Wailmer, making it easy to catch.

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Fly managed to get back up into the air off the surface of the lake. He shook himself, sprinkling little droplets everywhere.

"Flygon, let's chip away at this thing a little faster. Let's brew up a sandstorm," Master called.

Fly began shaking itself, and little pieces of sand began falling underneath it. Instead of falling into the water, however, the sand was picked up by wind currents and it began swirling around. As the amount of sand increased, however, it turned into a fully-formed sandstorm. It was really quite a magnificent sight - an orb of swirling sand hovering over the surface of a lake. The Wailmer wouldn't be hurt underwater, but he certainly would be damaged every time he came up to attack.

"Alright Flygon, move through the sandstorm and sneak up on the Wailmer! When you get close enough, show off your power and let out a Dragonbreath," Master called.

By now I couldn't even see what was going on, and I knew Master couldn't either. It took a great deal of innate strength to battle without being able to see the fight - I felt my respect for Master grow. However, I had other options. I toggled my lens to heat mode. Now, as long as I only looked through my right eye, I could get a rough idea of what was going on. The red blob that was Fly was sneaking up behind the floating red blob that was Wailmer. Suddenly, a stream of white light blasted from the Fly-blob into the Wailmer-blob.

"That's it Flygon! Keep that up, just like that! Hit it hard enough and paralyze it! Show off your true power on that thing!" Master shouted. I had no idea how he could see what was going on, but apparently he could.

Fly circled around the Wailmer, still breathing the fire at it. The Wailmer twisted around, trying to find Fly, but it couldn't see it in the vicious sandstorm. A dark blue blob began growing in front of Wailmer's mouth - I knew what was coming.

"It's charging an Ice attack," I said urgently to Master. "Be careful."

~~~~~

Adamant Male Flygon: 63% (using Dragonbreath)

??? Male Wailmer: 72%, PRZ (using Blizzard)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 5106

Pokemon Statistics:

Adamant Male Flygon[Nicknamed Fly] 63% <out of Ball, in battle> (<Levitate Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x4
    Hyper Ball x2
    Super Potion x3
    Full Heal
    Pokedoll
    Honey
    1 Type Repellant
    Pokeplayer

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

I watched as a blue ball of light came out of what I assumed was the Wailmer's mouth. It's charging an Ice attack," Chainy said urgently to me. "Be careful."

"Alright, well, that is one bright Wailmer. Apparently it studied its type weakness chart pretty good," I joked. I cupped my hands aroun my mouth to be heard above the roar of the sandstorm and the whistle of Fly's wings. "FLY! IT'S CHARGING AN ICE ATTACK! YOU GOTTA BE CAREFUL! IF THAT HITS YOU, YOU'RE DONE FOR!" Then a brillant idea came to me. "FLY! FLY AROUND THAT WAILMER IN TIGHT CIRCLES! TIGHTEN THE SANDSTORM AROUND IT, AND CONFUSE IT ON WHERE ITS AIMING!"

I watched as Flygon went flying around in circles, faster and faster, bringing the sandstorm into a cyclone around the Wailmer, hopefully confusing it even more. "GREAT JOB FLYGON! THAT'LL MAKE IT MISS FOR SURE! BUT TO BE SURE, I THINK WE OUGHTA HIT IT WITH SOME FIRE, DON'T YOU THINK? DRAGONBREATH WHILE SPINNING, FULL POWER!" I shouted.

I gazed in pure awe as Fly fired off another blue burst of air, several times bigger than the last, straight at the Wailmer. The blue light combined with the circles being made by Flygon's flying made a giant blue bullseye shape, with Wailmer at the center, about to be attacked on all directions by Flygon's dragonbreath.

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Alright, well, that is one bright Wailmer. Apparently it studied its type weakness chart pretty good," Master joked, before calling out to his Flygon, "FLY! IT'S CHARGING AN ICE ATTACK! YOU GOTTA BE CAREFUL! IF THAT HITS YOU, YOU'RE DONE FOR! FLY AROUND THAT WAILMER IN TIGHT CIRCLES! TIGHTEN THE SANDSTORM AROUND IT, AND CONFUSE IT ON WHERE ITS AIMING!"

Fly's blob began circling the Wailmer blob, moving faster and faster and jinking erratically so the Wailmer couldn't predict the movement. The swirling sandstorm sphere also compacted a bit, increase the sand density and distracting the Wailmer further. But apparently that wasn't enough for Fly's Trainer.

"GREAT JOB FLYGON! THAT'LL MAKE IT MISS FOR SURE! BUT TO BE SURE, I THINK WE OUGHTA HIT IT WITH SOME FIRE, DON'T YOU THINK? DRAGONBREATH WHILE SPINNING, FULL POWER!" Master yelled.

I saw Flygon start breathing fire at the Wailmer, still circling and jinking. Finally, the Wailmer couldn't contain the attack any longer. It fired the massive shot of ice like a shotgun. The icicles tore straight through the ice, taking out at least one third of the sandstorm orb. Luckily, Fly was behind the Wailmer when the Blizzard was launched, so he didn't take any damage. The icicles fell over into the lake, where they made up a makeshift floating raft.

The Wailmer realised its attack had failed. It sunk back below the water, trying to come up with another plan.

~~~~~

Adamant Male Flygon: 63% (used Dragonbreath)

??? Male Wailmer: 57%, PRZ (using Dive)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 6395

Pokemon Statistics:

Adamant Male Infernape
    [Nicknamed Monk] 100% (TM U-turn, TM Substitute, TM Stone Edge, TM Earthquake, TM Grass Knot, TM Shadow Claw, BM Thunderpunch, BM Fake Out, TM Swords Dance <Blaze Ability>)

Modest Female Jolteon
    [Nicknamed Zappy] 100% (TM Charge Beam, TM Light Screen, TM Roar, TM Reflect <Volt Absorb Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x4
    Hyper Ball x2
    Super Potion x3
    Full Heal
    Pokedoll
    Honey
    1 Type Repellant
    Pokeplayer

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

I watched the wailmer sink below the water, hoping to avoid any attacks. Unfortunately for the Wailmer, I had a plan for it this time, and it played right into it.

"Alright Fly, nice job! Now, let's show this thing that water doesn't scare us any. First, get up right above the Sandstorm orb, and Sonic boom the sand straight into the water, clouding up that whale's vision!" I yelled. Flygon immediately flew through the sandstorm with ease, popping out at the top. He charged up a sonic boom, and sent it straight into the sandstorm, disrupting it and sending sand into the section of the lake below. The sand quickly turned to mud in the water, as I wanted it to.

"Perfect job, Flygon! Now, Charge up a bigger sonicboom, and send it straight at the ice raft!" Fly's wings started glowing bright white, then a powerful looking blast of air went straight at the ice chunk, shattering it into small, glistening shards, which flew up in the air, then flew straight down, piercng the mud in the water, and heading down.

"Great job, Fly! That oughta slow that wailmer down! Now for the hard part. I know water isn't your favorite, but you have to dig straight into the water, and head into a head on collision with Wailmer. Use the covers over your eyes to protect them in the mud and water. Now, take a deep breath, and plunge in with DIG!" Fly looked scared, but did as I asked, first taking the deepest breath it could, then plunging straight into the water. "FLY! BE CAREFUL OF THE ICE SHARDS! AVOID THEM, BUT DON'T SLOW DOWN! HIT THAT WAILMER FAST ENOUGH, AND YOU WON'T BE HURT NEARLY AS MUCH!" I screamed to Fly through the water, hoping that he could hear me, and hoping my plan would succeed.

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Alright Fly, nice job! Now, let's show this thing that water doesn't scare us any. First, get up right above the Sandstorm orb, and SonicBoom the sand straight into the water, clouding up that whale's vision!" Master called out. Flygon zipped out of the orb and spiraled upwards around it until he was on top of the swirling sphere of sand. With a mighty flap of his wings, he pushed the sandstorm into the lake. It was an amazing sight to behold. It was a testament to Fly's power that the sand didn't just float away once it was submerged in the lake. It spread out a bit, catching hold of the Wailmer, and then it began turning into mud. Now there was a mud island floating in the middle of the lake with a Wailmer stuck on the bottom.

"Perfect job, Flygon! Now, Charge up a bigger SonicBoom, and send it straight at the ice raft!" Master yelled. I didn't know why he was destroying the iceberg, but I assumed he had a plan. Fly sent another SonicBoom flying at the ice raft. The soundwave carved a big chunk out of the iceberg and sent ice slivers everywhere, into the lake and the mud island.

"Great job, Fly! That oughta slow that wailmer down! Now for the hard part. I know water isn't your favorite, but you have to dig straight into the water, and head into a head on collision with Wailmer. Use the covers over your eyes to protect them in the mud and water. Now, take a deep breath, and plunge in with DIG!" Master screamed, and Fly flew straight down towards the mud island, landing with a wet smack. He began burrowing through the mud. Master started screaming encouragement and advice, but I knew there was no way Fly could hear him. The vibrations made by the struggling Wailmer guided him, and he smashed into the Wailmer hard. Unfortunately, this knocked the Wailmer out of the island, and water replaced it. There was an air bubble keeping the water out, but soon Fly would run out of air. And if he dug out into the water, the Wailmer would be ready to greet him with an attack.

~~~~~

Adamant Male Flygon: 63% (used Dig)

??? Male Wailmer: 39%, PRZ (used Dive)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 8096

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x4
    Hyper Ball x2
    Super Potion x3
    Full Heal
    Pokedoll
    Honey
    1 Type Repellant
    Pokeplayer

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

"ALRIGHT FLY! GREAT JOB! NOW< DIG UPWARDS OUT OF THE ISLAND!" I yelled, hoping flygon would get out before he ran out of air. I watched in anticipation as Flygon, a little winded, pop out of the island.

"Great job, Fly! Now, that Wailmer is circling around the island, waiting for you so it can attack! As soon as it passes by, whack it out of the way with Dragon Claw, and as its falling back towards the water, supersonic it!" I watched, Waiting for the wailmer to pop up, as Flygon's claws glowed white on one hand, showing that he was charging up a dragon claw to whack that wailmer out of the sky with. Then his wings glowed white too, as he prepared to launch the blue circles of confusion. I could see the power in Flygon's eyes. It was mad about being trapped, and was going to take it out on the wailmer that caused it.

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"ALRIGHT FLY! GREAT JOB! NOW DIG UPWARDS OUT OF THE ISLAND!" Master yelled. I hoped Fly could hear him, and when I heard the scuffling sounds of him digging I knew that he had. He emerged on the top of the mud with a plop, and he shook most of it off before taking off into the air. The Wailmer watched him quietly from underneath the water.

"Great job, Fly! Now, that Wailmer is circling around the island, waiting for you so it can attack! As soon as it passes by, whack it out of the way with Dragon Claw, and as its falling back towards the water, supersonic it!"

Fly flew tantalizingly close to the waterline, making himself a prime target for the Wailmer, and the Wailmer couldn't resist. It started swimming up to Fly, fast. But what it couldn't see was Fly's glowing white claw, ready to smash into it, and Fly's glowing white wings, ready to confuse it.

The Wailmer flew out of the water, smashing into Fly. Fly was ready for this, so he moved backwards with the Wailmer, lessening the damage. Then, he smacked the Wailmer with his glowing claw. He looked like a tennis player returning a ball. A really large ball. As the Wailmer fell down towards the lake, Fly began beating his wings irregularly, causing confusing and irritating sound waves to follow the Wailmer back into the water. The Wailmer re-entered the lake with a large splash. It simply lay under the surface of the water, not moving, huffing and puffing. The Wailmer was getting very tired - the time to attempt a capture was soon.

~~~~~

Adamant Male Flygon: 49% (used Supersonic)

??? Male Wailmer: 22%, PRZ, CON-0 (used Return)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 8926

Pokemon Statistics:

Modest Female Jolteon
    [Nicknamed Zappy] 100% (TM Charge Beam, TM Light Screen, TM Roar, TM Reflect <Volt Absorb Ability>)

Adamant Male Flygon[Nicknamed Fly] 49% <out of Ball, in battle> (<Levitate Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x4
    Hyper Ball x2
    Super Potion x3
    Full Heal
    Pokedoll
    Honey
    1 Type Repellant
    Pokeplayer

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

"Fly, I think that wailmer is up to something. Fortunately, its getting kinda weak. Let's hit it a little more with a nice Dragonbreath! Warm up the water a bit for it, but don't let it die. I don't want all of the work we put into this to go to waste. So, hold back a little. And be careful. If it jumps at you, don't bat it away, just avoid it." I asked of Flygon, hoping that after this attack Wailmer would be weak enough to catch.

Flygon understood, and, looking a little disapointed, fired off a small blast of air towards the water, hoping to just hurt the Wailmer a little, not going for a kill.

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Fly, I think that Wailmer is up to something. Fortunately, it's getting kinda weak. Let's hit it a little more with a nice Dragonbreath! Warm up the water a bit for it, but don't let it die. I don't want all of the work we put into this to go to waste. So, hold back a little. And be careful. If it jumps at you, don't bat it away, just avoid it," Master called up to Fly.

Fly grinned, and it began circling the Wailmer, breathing a fiery hot stream of fire into the water. The water started steaming a little, but the sheer size of the lake meant that minimal damage was being dealt to the Wailmer. The Wailmer wriggled around in the water uncomfortably, not used to the heat. It suddenly shot a jet of water up at Fly. The Water Gun struck Fly square on his torso, but his powerful wings kept him in the air. However, he did stop attacking as per his master's orders not to knock the Wailmer out.

I looked at the Wailmer through my lens. It was tired, injured, paralyzed and confused. This was the perfect time to attempt a capture. Any more and the Wailmer might attempt to flee.

~~~~~

Adamant Male Flygon: 47% (used Dragonbreath)

??? Male Wailmer: 17%, PRZ, CON-1 (used Water Gun)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 9531

Pokemon Statistics:

Modest Female Jolteon

Adamant Male Flygon[Nicknamed Fly] 47% <out of Ball, in battle> (<Levitate Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Park Ball x4
    Hyper Ball x2
    Super Potion x3
    Full Heal
    Pokedoll
    Honey
    1 Type Repellant
    Pokeplayer

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

"Alright Flygon, great job! That's all I needed you to do!" I yelled, excited, as I was finally going to catch the wailmer. "Alright, time to do this. Let's nab this Wailmer!" I pulled out a standard park ball out of my pocket. As weakened as it was, this should do fine to catch it. Save the better balls for later. I pressed the big button on the front, and it sprang to a larger size. I chucked it straight at the Wailmer, and watched as it was engulfed in the red light that appeared. I watched as the pokeball fell to the water, and began shaking. I waited in anticipation for it to either break open or for it to stop shaking. I held my breath, hoping it would stop soon.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast