Individual RP: Ki Adi Mundi - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Individual RP: Ki Adi Mundi

May the force be with you BK201's Avatar

Default Re: Individual RP: Ki Adi Mundi

OOC: @VeloJello
    ----

Excadrill shot up from the earth, at lightning speed spinning like a twister. The little Ice cream Pokemon, some how stabilized itself in mid air, then fired back a Mirror Shot. The attack was not all great but it did make Excadrill a bit off edge, however it was not enough to stop us. Vanillite was not done with us yet, it was just getting started. I felt a drop in the temperature has clouds appeared in the sky and blew away most of the Sandstorm, a Icy breeze filled the air and chills began to run down my spine, Excadrill didn’t like this weather.

Truth was I didn’t mine the cold, however I needed to end this battle at once. The one thing about the National Park I loved, was that I could use the environment to my advantage. I looked around to see if I could find anything I could use to help do some major damage to Vanillite, and I did. Right up above us was boulder aimed right were Vanillite was. Now the chance of it hitting the Ice Pokemon was low, but if I shatter the rock and make a small Rock Slide, that was another story. I had only ever done somethign like this once before and it work, so I was going to give it a shot.

“Excadrill, you see that big rock up there?”

“Excadrill!”

“Good, I want you to destroy it, try and make smaller rocks to hit Vanillite, understand?”

“Excadrill!”

Excadrill wasted no time in his move. He slammed both claws into the ground with great force, and then pulled out a chunck of the earth. He then lobbed it at the rock. On impact both rocks shattered into dozens smaller rocks the size of my head. The rocks fell and with them snow, the way it looked both pokemon were going to get hit, so I gave my next command.

“Excadrill, Dig under ground! Now, but do not attack Vanillite!”

Excadrill punched into the earth and burrowed into it to escape the Rock Slide, I knew both Excadrill and Vanillite were be fine, but better safe then sorry. I had seen Pokemon like Vanillite take an attack like this all the time here and walk away. Hopefully it would do the same here.

I pulled out my Parkball ready to throw it, if the attack hit Vanillite it would be the perfect moment to catch it.

BP 3, Ranger Adelaide 'Jello' Crowe
    @ki adi mundi;

~~~~~

"Excadrill, you see that big rock up there?" Kazuma called after a moment's thought. I followed his line of sight to a rather precariously perched boulder that rested above us. Once Excadrill gave affirmation, Kazuma called out, "Good, I want you to destroy it, try and make smaller rocks to hit Vanillite, understand?"

Excadrill cried out the name of his species enthusiastically. Under Vanillite's suspicious eye, he punched into the stone below us and tugged out a chunk of stone. I found myself watching with equal suspicion. Kazuma was about to cause a rockslide, and that could get ugly fast. It wasn't particularly likely that something terrible would happen, but the chance was always there.

With a heave of his arm, Excadrill hurled the stone he held at the boulder. It must have been a mighty toss, because the boulder cracked and then shattered on impact. Several smaller pieces of stone were created; most of them had been sent flying backward by the force of Excadrill's throw, but some of them hadn't; and those that hadn't began to roll down the hill, gathering snow, ice, and most importantly, speed. The rockslide was about to hit both of them, and hard.

However, Kazuma had planned for this as well. He ordered Excadrill to use Dig, which would get him underground and keep him from being crushed under his own attack. Excadrill leaped up, clamping his claws over his head and boring into the earth as a living drill. Vanillite stared at the rock-fall, petrified by terror. As the rocks slammed into her, knocking her down – and taking several wisps of her creamy foam top – she let out a loud wail of pain. I winced sympathetically. Despite my pity for Vanillite, though, I was impressed by Kazuma’s creativity and the way he used the environment to Excadrill’s advantage.

Fortunately, Vanillite was left conscious, if dazed. Slowly she managed to rise up off of the ground slowly, seeming disoriented and sluggish. This would be the perfect opportunity for a capture, I realized. Kazuma seemed to think so as well; he stood ready with a Park Ball in his hand. I stepped back, making sure that he had plenty of room.

~~~~~

Battle Stats
    Excadrill 84.91% [-1 ACC] (We'll call it Rock Throw, using Dig)
    Vanillite 25.13% [+1 DEF] (Flinched)

~~~~~

Trainer Stats

Name: Kazuma Kannagi.
    Area Affects: Mountainside; it's hailing and very cold. Rocks are strewn about.
    Items: Park Ball (x3), Super Ball (1x), Apricorn Box (Empty), Soothing Fragrance Max (1x)
    Encounters Remaining: 12.
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Tyrogue ???, ??? Machoke ???, ??? Vanillite ???.
    Pokemon Captured: 0.
    Current Character Count: 5777/4000.

Pokemon Stats

Excadrill/Male/Sand Force/Brave Nature/No EMs/100%
    Torterra/F/Overgrow/Serious Nature/No EMs/100%
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

-----

The rocks came rushing down at us, Excadrill did as I told him, and burrowed underground. This allow him to escape the impact of the Rock Slide, how ever Vanillite was not so lucky. The Pour Pokemon could do nothing but stand there and be terrified, as the rock hit Vanillite they knocked her down. Vanillite was slow to get back up but did so. After taking that hit Vanillite was a little disoriented, this was the moment I was waiting for. I tossed my Park ball into the at Vanillite. Only thing I could do now was wait.

NBP 7, Ranger Adelaide 'Jello' Crowe
    @ki adi mundi;

~~~~~

Once the dust had cleared, Kazuma threw his Park Ball. Vanillite let out a yelp of surprise as the capsule smacked squarely against her head and popped open, sucking her inside with a flash of bright red light. The sphere fell to the ground, rocking and wobbling on the craggy ground. I watched and waited - Vanillite had seemed pretty well beaten-up, but Pokemon have a habit of asserting their strength even in rough situations.

However, this time Vanillite was defeated. The Park Ball emitted a quiet pinging sound, letting anyone in earshot know that a Pokemon had been captured. I found myself smiling as I walked over to scoop up the newly-filled ball. I remembered my first capture - I wasn't sure if this was Kazuma's first or not, of course, but the excitement was always there. I grabbed the Park Ball quickly, shoving it into my coat pocket before withdrawing my hands into my coat sleeves. The hailstorm was easing off, but the wind was still cold and bitter. My fingers felt absolutely frozen.

"Well!" I called, turning back to Kazuma. "That was an excellent catch! Now, would you like to keep moving - or would you prefer to take a brief rest first?"

~~~~~

Trainer Stats

Area Affects: Mountainside; the hail has stopped. Rocks are strewn about.
    Items: Park Ball (x2), Super Ball (1x), Apricorn Box (Empty), Soothing Fragrance Max (1x)
    Encounters Remaining: 12.
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? ??? Tyrogue, ??? ??? Machoke, Hardy Female Vanillite.
    Pokemon Captured: Hardy Female Vanillite.
    Current Character Count: 0/0.

Pokemon Stats

Excadrill/Male/Sand Force/Brave Nature/No EMs/84.91%
    Last edited by VeloJello; 14th November 2012 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Imma moron!
    The indications reveal

URPG Stats.

----
    My ball sailed into the air and hit Vanillite on it’s head, It then opened up and sucked in Vanillite. The little ice pokemon was weak to break free fir the ball, I heared a ping sound and the the ball stopped wiggling. Vanillite was mine at last, my Ranger walked over and picked it up off the ground. The hail storm calmed in self and my Ranger turned to me and said.

"That was an excellent catch! Now, would you like to keep moving - or would you prefer to take a brief rest first?"

“ No rest needed let move thre are pokemon up ahead waited for us to find them.”

NBP 8, Ranger Adelaide 'Jello' Crowe
    @ki adi mundi;

~~~~~

Kazuma declined my offer of a rest, saying, that there were Pokemon up ahead just ready for the finding. I couldn't say that I blamed him for his eagerness. Hopefully we would find some excellent 'mons up ahead, on the mountain's higher, harsher reaches.

After only a short walk - during which the rest of the hailstorm's bitter winds eased off, thank heavens! - I saw a flicker of movement up ahead. A curious Vanillish emerged from a rock crevice, its cyan eyes round with wonder and not a small bit of nervousness at us strange humans. No doubt it had been attracted by the cold winds that had blown through. I shot Kazuma a rather wry glance and gestured toward the Vanillish, causing it to flinch slightly.

"Well," I said. "It's there if you want it, I suppose. If not, we should be able to skirt the thing fairly easily, seeing as how it's so skittish of us. Choice is yours."

~~~~~

Trainer Stats

Area Affects: Mountainside; the hail has stopped.
    Items: Park Ball (x2), Super Ball (1x), Apricorn Box (Empty), Soothing Fragrance Max (1x)
    Encounters Remaining: 11.
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? ??? Tyrogue, ??? ??? Machoke, Hardy Female Vanillite, ??? ??? Vanillish.
    Current Character Count: 568/0.

Pokemon Stats

The indications reveal

URPG Stats.

OOC: if the escape does not work i’m buying a doll. {14,500 - 500 = 14,000} @VeloJello
    ------

I was ready to get on with this run. Me and my Ranger set off up the mountain side. As we were going up the winds from the last battle cleared away, the weather was still freezing cold but I didn’t mind. It was not long before another Pokemon was spotted, and it was not hard to tell what it was. Vanillish the evolved form of Vanillite, the same Pokemon I just caught. My Ranger asked me if I wanted to capture it.

“Nope, I don’t want this Pokemon. Let run away if it does not let us I have the money for a doll.”

I opened my bag and got my money ready.

NBP 9, Ranger Adelaide 'Jello' Crowe
    @ki adi mundi;

~~~~~

Just as I - with my uncanny detective skills - predicted, Kazuma wanted nothing to do with the Vanillish. We started to walk in its direction at a steady pace, both unafraid and unchallenging, and Vanillish backed off, retreating back into its crevice. Good. Another successful encounter with the local wildlife.

The mountain trail continued to lead steadily upward, and a faint chill came over the air - not due to the tampering of the native Pokemon, but from the altitude. There would be tougher Pokemon ahead for sure - the Pokemon living on the cold slopes had to be tough in order to survive.

"Smoochum!" the cry caught my wandering thoughts. I looked down and to my left to see a little pink penguin sitting in a nest of twigs and down. The Ice-type looked up at Kazuma and I wonderingly. I stepped back to allow Kazuma room if he wanted to attack. I wasn't sure if he would - Jinx, Smoochum's evolution, wasn't an amazing Pokemon, but it was usable. Not to mention that it was funny-looking and the strategies behind it were... interesting, to say the least.

"Here's a Smoochum," I said. "You can go for it, or we can try to scoot by."

~~~~~

Trainer Stats

Area Affects: Mountainside; it's getting cooler.
    Encounters Remaining: 10.
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? ??? Tyrogue, ??? ??? Machoke, Hardy Female Vanillite, ??? ??? Vanillish, ??? ??? Smoochum.
    Current Character Count: 557/0.

Pokemon Stats

The indications reveal

URPG Stats.

OOC: 1,000 - 500 = 500. {if I can’t run. Please throw the doll.} @VeloJello
    ----

The Vanillish didn’t want to fight, which was fine with me. Both me and my Ranger continued right in the, the mountain side. A chill creeped down my spin the, soon the winds would began to pick up. But for now the they stayed still, for us.

“Smoochum!” A Pokemon called out. I cound not help but think to my self, this Pokemon. Smoochum was a okay Pokemon when it Evolved. But I didn’t like it, at all it was not the kind of Pokemon I wanted, So I turned to my Ranger and said.

“I don’t want this Pokemon. Let’s see if it will leave us alone if not. I’ll buy a doll from you.”

I opened up my bag and grabbed the money out, incase this went south.

@Saesee tiin
    Ranger: Gaius Tyrannius
    Trainer: Kazuma Kannagi
    Area: Mt. Oktori
    NBP #1
    /--\

This was Gaius's third run since coming back his vacation from work. His first two had gone by fine, but this was taking place in an area of the park that he didn't really like, Mt. Oktori. The only place he hated visiting more was Meteor Valley. Gaius would be taking over the run from a newer ranger, someone he never met before. Taking over a run was fine, he had done it before, and asked others to do the same for him. The problem was that the ranger had vanished without an explaination and Kazuma had been left up there for half an hour before he was able to make contact with the office. He snagged three of the Pokeball containing his Pokemon and went outside the office. He called out one of them, his Dragonite, and was soon flying towards the mountain fast as the Pokemon could get there.

When he arrived at Kazuma's location the Pokemon, Smoochum, that was supposed to be there had already wandered off. The ranger hopped off his Pokemon, recalled it, and introduced himself to the client. No sooner had the introductions been made when an ice cream-like Pokemon appeared from over a snowdrift. Gaius had studied the details of the run on Dragonite's back on the way over and knew that Kazuma had already seen one of these Pokemon, and he had caught the low evolution form of it. So he knew that the trainer wouldn't be interested in this Pokemon. Kazuma would have to decide how he wanted to fight this Pokemon.

//--\\

Trainer Info

Name: Kazuma Kannagi
    Trainer Items: Park Ball (x2), Super Ball (1x), Apricorn Box (Empty), Soothing Fragrance Max (1x)
    Area Effects: Encounters Remaining 9 |
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Tyrouge ??? | ??? Machoke ??? | Hardy Vanillite F | ??? Vanillish ??? | ??? Smoochum ??? | ??? Vanillish ??? |
    Pokemon Captured: Hardy Vanillite F
    CC since last encounter: 0,000 | 15,000

Pokemon Stats:
    Modest | Genderless | Cryogonal @ Levitate w/ EMs: Substitute, Toxic, Protect, Blizzard, Hidden Power[Electric] | 100%

Adamant | Male | Nidoking @ Sheer Force w/ EMs: Ice Beam, Sludge Bomb, Thunderbolt, Earthquake, Substitute, Surf, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Hone Claws, Outrage | 100%

League of Legends SN: ATF Crysis

OOC: {3,500 - 500 = 3,000} @AmericanTreeFrog
    ----

So there I was sitting on a mountain throwing snow balls with a Smoochum, my Ranger was no were in site. She just took off without saying anything. A few minutes went by and the little Pokemon wondered off up the mountain, leaving be here all by myself. I sat on a frozen rock and waited for someone to come and finish my run with me. About half a hour later a Dragonite appeared in the sky, it landed and a Park Ranger jump off it’s back. Finally someone had come, the ranger introduced his self. As did I, and no sooner then that did another pokemon come wondering down the mountain side. I knew right away what it was. Vanillish a Pokemon I had already ran from. This was just my luck. I did not want to battle this Pokemon. SO I made that clear to my new Ranger.

“I do not wish to batt;e this Pokemon, if we can let move pass it please. If it wont let us I will buy a pokedoll from you.”

@Saesee tiin
    NBP #2
    /--\

“I do not wish to battle this Pokemon, if we can let move pass it please. If it wont let us I will buy a pokedoll from you,” Kazuma said adamantly. Gaius wasn't surprised in the slightest, since Kazuma had already ran into the Pokemon already once before. Luckily for him, the Vanillish decided Kazuma wasn't worth its time and the Pokemon retreated from our sight in a short amount of time.

Gaius made a proper introduction to the trainer and pointed out the direction in which he would take them. They were already pretty high up on the mountain, so by the time they worked their way towards the base Kazuma should have run into all the encounters he was allowed. If he still hadn't by the time they reached the base then they could still look around some. Because a snowstorm had passed through this area two days ago the snow was piled high. Gaius snapped on his snowshoes to work his way through the snow, otherwise it would take longer than he wanted. The ranger located the path he was going to take and started down it. The pair had only been walking about five minutes when Gaius heard a thumping sound off the path. He went over to investigate the noise and found a Meditite there practicing its fighting moves against a solid rock face. Gaius wasn't sure if Kazuma wanted the Pokemon so he asked him.

"You want that Meditite?"

//--\\

Trainer Info

Trainer Items: Park Ball (x2), Super Ball (1x), Apricorn Box (Empty), Soothing Fragrance Max (1x)
    Area Effects: Encounters Remaining 8 |
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Tyrouge ??? | ??? Machoke ??? | Hardy Vanillite F | ??? Vanillish ??? | ??? Smoochum ??? | ??? Vanillish ??? | ??? Meditite ??? |
    CC since last encounter: 0,000 | 9,000

Pokemon Stats:
    Brave | Male| Excadrill @ Sand Force w/ EMs: None | 84.91%

Serious | Female | Torterra @ Overgrow w/ EMs: None | 100%

Last edited by AmericanTreeFrog; 31st December 2012 at 04:11 PM.

OOC: @AmericanTreeFrog
    -----
    We waited to see what Vanillish would, lucky for me the Ice Pokemon wondered off. After which my Ranger gave me a proper introduction. I was glad to get started back on my run, and I didn’t want to waste anymore time just sitting here. Ranger Gaius Tyrannius, told me we had gone far enough up the mountain. And now it was time to head back down, on top if that a snowstorm was on it way. It would be a hole lot better to be at the bottom of this mountain when it hit, then at the top.

So we started to go back down the mountain, and to tell the truth this run had been a big disappointment, I had run into six Pokemon, and only got one of them. And I didn’t even want it I only got it as a back up pokemon if I didn’t fine any good ones. But just as all hope was about gone, a sound came from up ahead. We walked around a corner to find my favorite fighting Pokemon. Meditite, the fighting and psychic type Pokemon, the little blue and white was practicing its fighting moves against a solid rock face.

It’s was about time I found a good Pokemon. And I knew just what Pokemon would be in this fight, Torterra my big green and brown Pokemon. Torterra was grass and ground but could take a Pokemon like this, I had faith it my Pokemon, I knew it would not let me down.
    And so I unclipped Torterra’s contaminate unit, then I called forth my Pokemon. The Pokéball opened up, a red crimson light beam from with in, and Torterra appeared at my feet. All right, let’s get this started the element of surprise is a great to have.

“Alright use Curse.”

Torterra’s, body turned red as she focused her power. “Now, use you’re Bite attack!”

Torterra took off at the little Pokemon the battle had started.

@Saesee tiin
    BP #1
    /--\

Instead of replying by using word, Kazuma pulled a Pokeball off his belt in response. Gaius could tell he was eager to get this battle going because he launched right into attacking. The Pokemon he had chosen for the fight was his Torterra, a strong Ground and Grass type Pokemon. It wasn't as powerful as some Grass and Ground Pokemon, but the beast still could pack a wallop. The Meditite would have its hands full dealing with this Pokemon, even if Kazuma's Pokemon didn't know any extra moves.

“Alright, use Curse,” Kazuma commanded first.

Curse wasn't a bad move for the Pokemon to use, as it was already slow and the extra defense would help against the high attack of Meditite. Curse would also boost the attack of Torterra, allowing its attacks to do more damage. However, with that higher attack, Kazuma would have to be more careful in his move choice so that he didn't knock out the Fighting and Psychic Pokemon. If he did knock out the Pokemon by accident, then the park rules said he couldn't attempt the capture. Many thought that rule could be changed, but that was for another day.

However, the Meditite had a plan of its own. Before Torterra could complete the Curse move, the Meditite jumped to the front of Torterra and smacked it hard. Torterra flinched, ending the Curse move, which was Meditites plan all along.

“Now, use your Bite attack!” Kazuma said, not at all fazed by the Meditite's Fake Out move.

The Ground Pokemon opened its maw of a mouth wide and charged the wild Pokemon, ready to bring its teeth down and bite the Pokemon. Meditite saw the attack coming and reacted first. It bounded forward and punched Kazuma's Pokemon in the face, which made it easier for Torterra to Bite the Pokemon. Torterra clamped down on its right arm and flung the Pokemon away. Because Meditite was part Fighting and Psychic type, the attack was only normal effectiveness, but it still had hurt the Pokemon. Kazuma would need much more than that though to capture this Pokemon.

//--\\

Battle stats

Torterra 92.43%{Flinched| Used Bite}
    VS
    Meditite 84.09%(Used Fake Out| Bullet Punch}

Trainer Info

Area Effects: Encounters Remaining 8 |
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Tyrouge ??? | ??? Machoke ??? | Hardy Vanillite F | ??? Vanillish ??? | ??? Smoochum ??? | ??? Vanillish ??? | ??? Meditite ??? |
    CC since last encounter: 1,700 | 9,000

Pokemon Stats:
    Brave | Male| Excadrill @ Sand Force w/ EMs: None | 84.91%

Serious | Female | Torterra @ Overgrow w/ EMs: None | 100%

OOC: @AmericanTreeFrog
    ----

In the middle of using curse, Meditite jump into he air and hit Torterra smack in the face, making her flinch. I commanded Torterra to use Bite attack, her opened her mouth wide and charged the Fighting Pokemon. But once again it fired first with a Bullet Punch attack, Meditite made it easy for Torterra’s attack to hit. She clapped on it arm and threw Meditite away. I’m sure that in it’s mind that was well worth it.

Meditite, showed me that it was going to to put up a fight, and that I just can’t abide by. However I needed to tread carefully, Meditite had a few moves such as Psychic, and Hi Jump Kick. Those would be painful, but if anyone could do this I knew it was my Torterra. But right now what I want to do is chip at Meditite nice and slowly, then strike hard and fast.

I had a few ideas for what I could to. but first I took a good look around me to see if there was anything in the area I could use to cause serious damage to Meditite. I had a few ideas but they would until later, the main thing right now was just to poke at it, and maybe get so health back it possible. One on one I knew Torterra had this in the bag. Now time to strike!

Would this plan work? There was only one way to find out.

“Torterra, use Giga Drain!”

Torterra braced it self then focused in on Meditite, she was about to use power her to sap that life right out of Meditite and use it for her self.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast