Individual RP: Gmandiddy - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Individual RP: Gmandiddy

Blog Entries

Default Re: Individual RP: Gmandiddy

OCC: I would like to use my 5k MCR costume :)

The sandstorm was now very thick and it was hard to even get any visual contact with Infernape or Gliscor. Joe turned towards the direction of Buzzer noticed a light green shield protecting him from the sandstorm. The Xatu hovering next him had his eye's shut.

Romulus started to spin around in a small flame wheel to protect him from incoming attacks. The sand grains bounced of the flame wheel and landed in a small pile beneath his feet. The Gliscor looks surprised and started to weave in and out of the sandstorm. It looked very strange seeing a silhouette of the flying vampire Pokemon weave in and out. Then suddenly there was a small ringing noise in Joe's head which got louder and louder. It suddenly stopped and then Joe could hear the sand bounce of something hard. A familiar voice popped into his head and said to him, "Joe, Gliscor is using Swords Dance. Its attack power is rising! Be careful!"

Joe looked bewildered and thought of many possibility of who that person could be? Was God guiding him? Joe shook his head and turned back to the thrilling battle.

Romulus's flame wheel was now floating above the ground waiting for an order to attack, "Alright Romulus, use Fire Spin around your fist and use Close Combat!" I shouted so that Romulus could hear me through the thick dense Sand Storm. Joe looked carefully at Romulus and waited for a reply that he heard him. Suddenly the small floating flame wheel began to rotate faster and faster. As it got faster the flames on the outside began to die down and then eventually it was just a Infernape spinning round and round. Then within a blink of an eye, Romulus stopped spinning and propelled itself from the ground and flew through the air towards the surprised Gliscor. Romulus cut through the sandy weather and directed his path to Gliscor and then began to raise its right arm.

When it was close to Gliscor, the raised fist was suddenly surrounded by a red spinning flame. Yes it's going to plan Joe said to himself and continued to watch the battle. Romulus was inches away from Gliscor and began to outstretch the flaming fist towards Gliscor. Gliscor raised its much bigger claws and swiped them down Romulus body. Romulus took the hit and carried on stretching the fist towards Gliscor. When the fist hit, Romulus brought the other fist and smacked him again. From a distance, it looked like Romulus was propelling his arms towards Gliscor's stomach with little red flames failing from the impact zone of Gliscor body.

Romulus jumped back and landed on both feet before being hit by another strong wave of Sand. Gliscor backed away and stared at Romulus, with those yellow scary eyes. A couple of flames came out of Gliscor which resulted from the burn he received earlier in the battle. There was one thing that Joe had remembered from Close Combat and that was that Romulus Defense and Special Defense would be lowered. This was a problem, Gliscor's Attack was now increased due to Swords Dance and Romulus Defense was lowered due to Close Combat. If Gliscor managed to get a few hits on Romulus, this could be game over. However there was a voice in Joe's head which told him to carry on and believe in the true power of Romulus.

Joe nodded and looked back at Romulus and Gliscor, both looked a bit tired. I need to make sure that Romulus doesn't get to hurt or else I could forgive my self Joe said to himself trying to think of a way to get Romulus back on level forms. Joe looked around, trying to find some inspiration. With a bit of luck and a good eye, Joe had an idea as he looked at a silhouette of a group of Ryhorn on the mountain side.

"Romulus I know your tired but I still think you can win this. Use Bulk Up whilst running around trying to dodge any attacks Gliscor fires at you. If he is behind you, turn around and use Mach Punch, however make sure that you miss Gliscor. Gliscor will be confused that you miss and then surprise him with a hard Flamethrower. If he is far away use Aerial Ace of the Mountain side and use Mach Punch in mid-air. That's a lot for a normal Pokemon to take in but your a lot different from a normal Pokemon, your the bravest Pokemon there is. You can do it"

Joe watched on whilst biting his finger nails wondering what the outcome will be. If there was any connection, like telepathy, then listen up Romulus.

You can do it, your the best

OOC: I already told you this, but oh well. It would be fun to somehow incorporate the Costume into the RP

BP
    "Was God guiding him," River transmitted from Joe's head. Buzz chuckled.

I guess I should have mentionned it was me. Oh well. Buzz watched the action unfold as Gliscor winced in pain from the burn he had suffered, then another thought was transmitted by River.

"I need to make sure that Romulus doesn't get hurt or else I couldn't forgive myself," Joe thought. Buzz was impressed at just how connected to his Pokemon Joe was.

Meanwhile Gliscor was darting in and out of the sandstorm, but the wind coming around the mountain started to pick up and the sand storm seemed to be dying out. Sure enough, the sky cleared up and the storm had ended. Gliscor's proctection seemed to have gone. At last! Ok River, you can lower the shield and take a rest. Buzz thought as he raised the Pokeball and withdrew River Tam from his shoulder.

Taking a step forward Buzz said to Joe, "Hey, I get to be able to hear you again. And no more worrying about that pesky Sand Veil ability."

Buzz watched as Joe instructed is Infernape to boost his defences and attack power. It was a risky tactic as the time wasted could see Gliscor strike. Buzz looked over to where Gliscor was to try and get an idea of what was going to happen, but it had vanished. Buzz looked around, till he noticed a shadow falling over him.

Gliscor swept down from above and was moving so fast it was hard to spot him. Buzz just noticed Gliscor had crossed his arms in front of his chest just like at the start of the battle. Buzz was sure it was going to connect hard but just at the right moment Infernape took off, running while flexing his arms and legs. Unfortunately Gliscor connected with Infernape's legs just before he had got away causing Romulus to stumble and ending Bulk Up, before it had finished.

Gliscor still hurtled into the ground in X-scissor burying himself in a shallow hole. The crash seemed to have done some damage, much like a recoil effect. Romulus, only heeding part of Joe's commands, took advantage of Gliscor's situation and fired a Flamethrower into the hole seemingly trapping and damaging the Gliscor in its hole. It was doing continuous damage so Joe would have to be fast.

"Quick Joe, now is the time to try and catch Gliscor. I don't think he can take much more battling!" Buzz said to Joe. "That's one smart Infernape."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Current Battle Statistics:
    ???/M/Gliscor - 19% [Spe+2][ATT+2][BRN] - {Last Attack -X-scissor} {Trapped in a hole, surrounded by fire.}
    Vs
    M/Brave/Romulus (Infernape) 37% [SpA+1] - {Last attack - Flamethrower}

Trainer stats:
    Name: Gmandiddy
    Items: 4 Park Balls, 2 Super Balls, 1 Hyper Ball, 1 Max Potion, 1 5k MCR costume.
    Encounters Remaining 13
    Pokemon Encountered: ?/?/Sandshrew, ?/?/Gliscor
    Pokemon Caught: N/A
    MCR: 17838/20000

Team Stats:
    Romulus (Infernape) - M - Blaze - Brave Nature 100% {Out of Ball}
    Extra Moves: Earthquake (TM) Grass Knot (TM) Bulk Up (TM) Brick Break (TM) Hidden Power (Ghost) (TM) Shadow Claw (TM) Aerial Ace (TM)

Forest (Venusaur) - M - Overgrow - Careful Nature 100%
    Extra Moves: Sludge Bomb (TM), Energy Ball (TM)

Shock (Lanturn) - M - Volt Absorb - Modest Nature 100%
    Extra Moves: Ice Beam (TM)

Blog Entries

Joe looked on and watched Gliscor take off into the sandy weather and dart in and out the thick sandstorm. Joe then focused his eyes towards the flying Gliscor and noticed that he could see much more detail of Gliscor, including the huge purple pincers which could cut through almost anything. The sand around Joe began to settle relieving the battle field once more. Now it will be easy to attack Gliscor.

Joe looked across at Buzz, who ordered River Tam to lower the bright green shield protecting them from the sand storm. He walked over to Joe and said, ""Hey, I get to be able to hear you again. And no more worrying about that pesky Sand Veil ability."

"Amen to that" Joe said in his head.

Joe turned back to the battle and began to watch Romulus glow in a red colour. He was using Bulk Up however Gliscor was a lot quicker and can seriously hurt Romulus. Gliscor flew up in the air and disappeared from an eye's sight. Joe looked around trying to find Gliscor and then noticed a familiar shadow appear on the ground beside him. Joe quickly looked up and saw the Gliscor zooming down towards the glowing Infernape with it's purple pincers crossed in an X shape. Joe was amazed at the speed of the Gliscor, after everything it has been through.

Romulus began to start running away from the incoming attack, still glowing red. However the Gliscor managed to clip the trailing leg of Romulus. Romulus stumbled which caused Bulk Up to fail before it was finished. Romulus dived to the floor in pain and watched Gliscor zoom off into the distance. However something seemed wrong about Gliscor flight and plummeted down into the ground and burying himself in a small hole which he could not get out. It looked like Gliscor had sustained some damage from the fall, much like recoil damage. Romulus stood up and walked over to the hole.

"Use Flamethrower Romulus!" Joe said as he watched Infernape walked towards the impact zone of the fallen Gliscor. Romulus opened his mouth and fired a powerful blast of fire down into the hole. Joe covered his face from the heat of the blast and slowly raised his arm down. Joe looked at the hole and noticed that the hole was filled with fire which could knock out Gliscor if Joe wasn't careful. Suddenly Joe heard Buzz shout to him and idea.

"Quick Joe, now is the time to try and catch Gliscor. I don't think he can take much more battling!" He said to Joe. "That's one smart Infernape."

Joe nodded and turned to Gliscor. He quickly opened his bag and noticed something weird in his bag. He gently picked it up and remembered what it was used for. He grabbed the tag at the bottom and it read:

'Place on your Pokemon when you are about to capture for the best outcome'

"I know this Gliscor is a fighter so I better use it Joe said to himself Joe carefully walked over to Romulus and carefully asked Romulus, "I need you to wear this costume so that we can have a better chance at capturing Gliscor, alight?"

Joe received and instant glance from Romulus and then Romulus grabbed the costume from Joe hand. Romulus slipped nice and neatly into the costume and walked back into the battle.

Joe didn't want to laugh at Infernape because he was happy he agreed to it, most Pokemon wouldn't. Joe watched the Infernape, dressed up like a clown, walk up to the hole in the ground. Joe grabbed a small ball from his bag and watched it expand in his hand. Joe threw the 'Superball' into the air and directed it towards Gliscor. Joe suddenly noticed that the suite Romulus was wearing began to shine. Joe watched intensely as the ball rolled forwards and backwards.

NBP
    Buzz roared with laughter as he watched Joe pass the costume to Infernape, he had heard of Infernape's learning the move Role Play but this was a step of weirdness beyond that. Buzz almost fell to the floor when Romulus emerged as a clown. This is by far the weirdest thing a trainer has done.

Buzz saw Joe throw the Superball through the flames trapping the Gliscor and he heard the ball snap shut. Buzz stepped forward and looked into the whole and saw the ball shudder to a stand still, once the flames had died down.

"Well Joe, you just caught yourself a Gliscor! Great Job. Unfortunately I have to keep it for now. Sorry Park Rules." Buzz picked up the ball, but immediately dropped it. "Argh stupid flames, you couldn't have ended the flames before throwing the ball into the hole?"

"GLISCOR!!!" shouted Joe's new Flyscorp Pokemon as the ball hit the floor, accidentally clicking the release mechanism. It zoomed high in the sky before plummeting and sitting on Buzz's head pushing him to the floor.

"Return," Buzz said gasping for air as the Red beam of energy withdrew Gliscor. Standing up and brushing himself off, Buzz slotted the Super Ball containing Joe's Gliscor into his bag then walked back to Joe. "Well let's keep this journey moving, there are plenty more Pokemon for you to see."

N/A

Trainer stats:
    Items: 4 Park Balls, 1 Super Ball, 1 Hyper Ball, 1 Max Potion,
    Encounters Remaining 13
    Pokemon Encountered: ?/?/Sandshrew, Bashful/M/Gliscor
    Pokemon Caught: Bashful/M/Gliscor
    MCR:

Team Stats:
    Romulus (Infernape) - M - Blaze - Brave Nature 37% {Out of Ball}
    Extra Moves: Earthquake (TM) Grass Knot (TM) Bulk Up (TM) Brick Break (TM) Hidden Power (Ghost) (TM) Shadow Claw (TM) Aerial Ace (TM)

Blog Entries

Joe carefully watched as the small park ball rolled around on the dry ground. The ball slowly tilted from left to right and then finally stopped with a click. Joe smiled and gave a sigh of relief after a very interesting battle on both sides. Joe walked over to Romulus and asked if he wanted to take of the suit? With out a doubt Romulus nodded and Joe carefully lifted removed the costume from Romulus. Joe turned around and walked over to Buzz, who seemed to pick up the freshly caught Gliscor and placed it in his bag.

As Joe was about to ask something Buzz dropped the Pokeball onto the floor, "Argh stupid flames, you couldn't have ended the flames before throwing the ball into the hole?" As the ball made contact with the ground, the ball landed on the mechanism which made the ball open and a familiar figure appeared from the ball. Joe watched Gliscor fly up into the air and land on Buzz's head. Buzz gently pushed Gliscor down to the floor and returned the Pokemon.

Joe finally asked if he could buy a Heal Potion for his Romulus before the start to head off?

OCC: $49250 - 1200 = 48050

NBP
    Joe asked Buzz if he could buy a Heal Potion as they began to continue up the path. "That sounds like a good idea," Buzz said happily. "I know I have them in here somewhere." Buzz searched through his bags eventually pulling out a small spray bottle after taking the money, he passed the bottle to Joe.

"Well then, I had an idea, judging from the map there is a small ledge just further up the path that leads to a cave, where I dare say there will be some interesting Pokemon," Buzz continued.

The pair carried on walking till the path abrubtly stopped, there had been a landslide and a large section of the path had gone. Buzz considered his options, but came up with a plan. Examining his bag, he pulled out some ropes. Then in a flash, before Joe could even ask what was going on, River Tam had appeared and teleported Buzz to a ledge about 20m above Joe. "I'm up here Joe, we are going to do some rock climbing," Buzz yelled enthusiastically.

After attaching the safety equipment, Buzz was about to teleport back down to Joe, when something bumbed into him. Looking down Buzz saw the Coal Pokemon, Torkoal. These almost tprtoise like Fire Pokemon were very curious indeed, the smoke that billowed from its back prevented opponents using moves such as Leer. The Torkoal backed up, only just realising there was something obstructing its path, but Buzz had already teleported back down to Joe.

"Phew, that was close there is a Torkoal up there, if you want to battle it? We will have to be quick climbing up this cliff face, but there are plenty of hand holds so it shouldn't be too difficult," Buzz said to Joe.

N/A

Trainer stats:
    Encounters Remaining 13
    Pokemon Encountered: ?/?/Sandshrew, Bashful/M/Gliscor, ?/?/Torkoal
    MCR: 1073/9000

Team Stats:
    Romulus (Infernape) - M - Blaze - Brave Nature 37% {Out of Ball}

Extra Moves: Ice Beam (TM)[/QUOTE]

Blog Entries

After Joe asked for a potion Buzz smiled and began to search through his bag. After a while of digging through his bag, Buzz held up a small yellow spray bottle and handed it over to me. Joe quickly grabbed some money he had in his coat pocket and gave it to Buzz. Joe held the bottle towards Romulus, who was now sitting down getting some rest after that battle. Joe gently pressed the lever and a yellow spray of medicine squirted all over Romulus. The scars that were on Romulus's body had now particularly healed only leaving a few minor bruises.

Joe grabbed Romulus ball and pointed it towards Romulus and clicked the small white button. The whole of Romulus's body was covered in a red aura and then the red aura was sucked into the ball. Joe placed the ball into a spare pocket on his waist and turned to Buzz.

"So where to now?" Joe said with a smile on his face.

"I had an idea, judging from the map there is a small ledge just further up the path that leads to a cave, where I dare say there will be some interesting Pokemon," Buzz said as he lifted his head up from a small map with the words 'Mt. Debecki Tour's'

They carried on down the designated path, Joe looked out into the distance and marveled at sheer size of the park. He looked out and saw the sun rays dance on the water of The Great Lakes. In the distance Joe noticed another mountain range but this mountain range was mostly covered by soft white snow. It was amazing that some one could come up with an idea like this. Joe carried on walking, not watching the way he was going, and walked into the outstretched hand of Buzz. Joe looked forward and noticed that the path ahead was cut of by the looks of a landslide. Joe looked up at the ledge above them and then noticed Buzz searching through his bag again. Then in a flash Buzz had pulled out some rope and also a small Pokeball. Buzz threw it into the air and Xatu appeared from the white flash. Within seconds Buzz was gone and Joe looked around trying to find him. Then Joe heard a voice from above and he looked up and smiled at the silhouette of a man above him

"I'm up here Joe, we are going to do some rock climbing," Buzz yelled enthusiastically.

It had been 5 minuets since Buzz disappeared and then suddenly a green flash appeared next to Joe. Joe looked as the green flash disappeared and smiled, it was Buzz.

"Phew, that was close there is a Torkoal up there, if you want to battle it? We will have to be quick climbing up this cliff face, but there are plenty of hand holds so it shouldn't be too difficult," Buzz said to Joe.

Joe thought about the possibilities but decided that he shouldn't remove Torkoal from his natural habitat and maybe it might have a family to look after.

"I think I shall leave the Torkoal and carry on" Joe said to Buzz.

NBP

"I think I shall leave the Torkoal and carry on," Joe said to Buzz.

"Well if that is the case, we can take our time. The Torkoal will return to whatever it was going to do. Here take this harness, we don't want any accidents. The paperwork is a right bitch," Buzz quipped pulling out a harness from his back back, then quickly clicked the return mechanism on River's Poke Ball. "Thanks as always River!"

Soon Buzz was making his way up the cliff face confidently, "Just follow my route and you will be fine."

Once Joe had made his way up the cliff face the pair headed on in the direction they were heading before, just a lot higher up. Buzz looked further up the mountain, he could see dust swirling above.

"Well looks like we are in for more sandstorms when we go higher up. Oh how fun," Buzz walking onwards.

Then in front of him a huge flame erupted from a crack in the wall. "Ok, Electro. Brick Break!" Buzz shouted throwing another one of his Pokeballs. Soon a giant yellow and black furred gorilla type Pokemon was standing in front of the Pair.

"Electivire!" Electro yelled. Throwing one of his fists into the crack in the cliff face. The crack grew wider and small rocks began to crumble off. Buzz moved in and began to push some of the rocks through and opened up a hole and peeked inside the cavern.

"Huh, a Blaziken is training down there. Should we go down and you can battle it or we could continue?" Buzz queried. "If we are going on, we better get moving, the Blaziken probably heard that."

?/?/Blaziken - 100%
    Vs

Trainer stats:
    Encounters Remaining 13
    Pokemon Encountered: ?/?/Sandshrew, Bashful/M/Gliscor, ?/?/Torkoal, ?/?/Blaziken
    MCR: 0/35000

Team Stats:
    Romulus (Infernape) - M - Blaze - Brave Nature 100%

Blog Entries

"Well if that is the case, we can take our time. The Torkoal will return to whatever it was going to do. Here take this harness, we don't want any accidents. The paperwork is a right bitch," Buzz quickly grabbed a harness from his bag and threw it down towards Joe. He also grabbed River's ball and pressed the return mechanism on the front. Then Buzz and Joe began to scale the cliff face.

"Just follow my route and you will be fine." Buzz said watching Joe climb the rock with ease. Rock Climbing had been Joe favorite however he had to do it without Romulus because Romulus was quiet scared of heights.

Once we mad our way up, Joe noticed a quiet a lot of sandstorms up ahead of the cliff. Before Joe was about to reach for his Pokemon, Buzz quickly grabbed a pokeball and threw it at the ground. From the white flash appeared a huge yellow electric Pokemon appeared. Joe smiled and remembered his Elecivire which is now helping his mother power the house whilst Joe was gone.

"Ok, Electro. Brick Break!" Shouted Buzz and Joe watched Electro clip at the rock face with his now enlarged hands. The crack in the cliff grew wider and small rocks began to crumble off. buzz urged Joe to follow him and them slowly walked into the newly created hole in the wall. Then Buzz noticed something at the base of the cave they had just entered.

"Huh, a Blaziken is training down there. Should we go down and you can battle it or we could continue?" Buzz queried. "If we are going on, we better get moving, the Blaziken probably heard that."

"I already have a Blaziken and plus it looks busy" Joe said watching the Blaziken practice it's fighting type moves.
    Last edited by -Apollo-; 14th January 2011 at 12:24 PM.

NBP
    "I already have a Blaziken and plus it looks busy," Joe said watching the Blaziken practice it's fighting type moves.

"Well ok the-" Buzz started but the Blaziken had spotted them, and it looked furious because the pair had interupted its training.

It leapt at them so quickly Buzz jumped back from shock, Blaziken legs erupted into flames. Electro reacted quickly and jumped in front of Buzz and quickly pulled the pair out of the path of the Blaziken.

"Thanks Electro, looks like it still want to battle, Joe," Buzz nervously chuckled to his trainer as the wild Pokémon took up a battle stance a few metres from them.

?/?/Blaziken - 100%
    Vs

Trainer stats:
    Encounters Remaining 13
    Pokemon Encountered: ?/?/Sandshrew, Bashful/M/Gliscor, ?/?/Torkoal, ?/?/Blaziken
    MCR: 1654/35000

Team Stats:

Blog Entries

Buzz was about to say something before he briefly interrupted by the Blaziken who noticed us. Joe didn't want to battle the Blaziken because it would be pointless having two.

Suddenly the Blaziken leaped into the air and directed its long red legs towards us. Joe took a few steps back and the was suddenly whisked off his feet. It all happened so fast that Joe didn't know what was going on. He slowly opened his eyes and noticed that he was being carried by Electro. The huge yellow Pokemon suddenly stopped a few meters away from the outraged Blaziken.

"Thanks Electro, looks like it still want to battle, Joe," Buzz nervously chuckled.

Joe began to wonder what he should do and then remember something that might work.

"Buzz I would like to buy a PokeDoll" Joe asked handing over some money.

OCC: $25550 -$500 = $25050

NBP
    "I would like to buy a Poké Doll," Joe said as the Blaziken's Claws began to extend. Its firey legs began to propel it into a crazy dance.

"Well, we have seen that before. Swords Dance! So a Poké Doll would be a great idea," Buzz said quickly, rooting around in his backpack. "Where are they? Aha! Oh dear I only have four in here, looks like we will have to be careful later on."

Buzz took out a Torchic Poké Doll and threw it behind Blaziken. He hoped the nostalgia effect would take hold giving them enough time to run away.

"NOW, run!" Buzz yelled sprinting in the other direction further into the cave, whilst the Blaziken seeing the small Torchic fly over its head gave chase after the small fake Pokemon.

After a few minutes of running Buzz doubled up, panting. "Phew, that was close. Remind me never to interupt a training Blaziken!" He said to Joe, chuckling.

Buzz looked at the small tunnel they had headed to. A flame was lighting the far end. Buzz looked shocked, "I thought I threw that Poké Doll for Blaziken?" Suddenly Embers formed at the mouth of the tunnel, and a small chick creature emerged. "Ha, what are the odds. First a Blaziken, who we scare of with a Torchic Poké Doll, then a real live Torchic," Buzz burst into laughter.

OOC: LOL

?/?/Torchic- 100%
    Vs

Trainer stats:
    Encounters Remaining 10
    Pokemon Encountered: ?/?/Sandshrew, Bashful/M/Gliscor, ?/?/Torkoal, ?/?/Blaziken, ?/?/Torchic
    MCR: 0/4000

Team Stats:

Blog Entries

Joe watched as Buzz threw the Torchic like doll towards the angry Blaziken. It looked like the Blaziken was enjoying playing with the doll and Buzz and Joe ran away.

"Phew, that was close. Remind me never to interrupt a training Blaziken!" He said to Joe, chuckling.

Then suddenly from behind him Joe noticed the Pokedoll again. That's werid I swear I saw it play with that Blakizen. Joe rubbed his eyes and saw a flame come out from the toy Torchic. Buzz started to laugh and then said, "Ha, what are the odds. First a Blaziken, who we scare of with a Torchic Poké Doll, then a real live Torchic,"

"Do you have a Combusken Doll by any chance?" Joe asked in a jokey sort of way

Suddenly the small Torchic cried out loud and began to walk towards Joe. Joe bent down and watched the Torchic walk towards them, it cute small eyes beamed up at Joe. Joe smiled and started to touch the small Torchic. Joe remembered the time when he first received his Torchic and loved it to bits. Now it was at home training to join Joe on his latest quest. The Torchic began to run around Joe in circles like it was playing with Joe. Then Joe wished that he had brought his Azurill, those two would have loved each other.

Joe stood up and said to the little fella, "I don't want to battle someone as cute as you"
    Last edited by -Apollo-; 16th January 2011 at 08:16 AM.

NBP
    "I don't want to battle someone as cute as you," Joe said happily bending down to the playful Torchic.

"Well," Buzz said to the small little fire Pokémon, "we have to keep going on." The chick Pokémon looked downtrodden and upset at this news. Buzz set off through the tunnel. The pair walked through the dark tunnel, heading towards the light at the end.

Soon Buzz and Joe made it out of the cave and started walking back upwards around the winding path. the wind suddenly picked up in the open air. "Well it would happen eventually, its very sandy up here," Buzz said.

They came across a large rock upon which lay a Magby who was snoring, but snorting out flames as it exhaled.

"Well care for a Magby?" Buzz whispered to Joe.

?/?/Magby - 100% {Fast Asleep}
    Vs

Trainer stats:
    Encounters Remaining 9
    Pokemon Encountered: ?/?/Sandshrew, Bashful/M/Gliscor, ?/?/Torkoal, ?/?/Blaziken, ?/?/Torchic, ?/?/Magby
    MCR: 0/4000

Team Stats:

Blog Entries

"Well," Buzz said to the small little fire Pokémon, "we have to keep going on." Joe watched as the small chick pokemon lowered his head and trotted off down the small windy path. Joe decided to follow Buzz through the cave. It was still dark in the cave and you had to watch where you stepping.

Joe noticed a light ahead and continued walking. The closer he walked to the light, he could see what was outside and Joe did not like it.

The sandstorm ahead of them was strong and began to whisk stones from the path ahead. However there was something that Joe found interesting.

There was a sleeping Magby lying on the rock just inside the cave. Buzz turned to Joe and asked "Well care for a Magby?"

"I am afraid I already have one" Joe said as he began to walk ahead.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast